Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 55

BPOV

This place is spectacular; there is no other way to describe it. By the time we got off the ferry it was after seven so rather than coming straight to the hotel we decided to get dinner first. It made sense to me as Edward explained that Abigail’s didn’t have a restaurant. It was his thinking that we not leave Seth alone in the room so soon, while we go out to eat.

Edward parked the car in the downtown area and we walked Seth to the corner pub that had outdoor seating. We each had a couple of pints of local ale while eating burgers and fries. It was peaceful sitting out in the open air watching the people walk by. It was nearly nine by the time we got to the hotel and the sun was setting, but that didn’t take away from the grandeur of the building.

When we pulled up, the lights were situated so that the outside gardens were illuminated. The building was a three story Tudor Mansion that had been meticulously cared for or expertly restored. Green wood accented the walls adding to the character while the main arched entrance made it very inviting.

We had to leave Seth in the car while we checked in because although they do allow dogs in certain rooms they are not allowed in the main foyer. The lady behind the desk was very polite, a bit too gracious to Edward for my liking but I was getting used to that. It’s not that she was overly flirtatious she just smiled a little wider at him once she saw my passport. After giving him a room key for each of us, she handed me a doggie basket full of treats and doggy-doo bags for Seth.

Edward had reserved a coach house room, which was housed in a separate out building. It was decorated with basic cream colored walls and dark woodwork. It wasn’t a very spacious room but it was cozy with a warm fire in the hearth. A two person brown leather sofa sat in front of that with a large welcoming four poster canopy bed in the main area. The bedding was done in a deep burgundy with accents of beige in the half dozen or so bed pillows.

After all the luggage had been brought in and we sat on the sofa in front of the fire enjoying the cookies and tea that had been left there; Edward made love to me on that bed. The lovemaking was soft and sweet with lots of tender touching, spoken words of love and gentle kisses that seemed to last for hours until we were both sated and I fell asleep in his arms.

We had forgotten to close the wooden blinds and the morning sun was coming through the slats waking me. Edward was still sleeping while my hand moved over the planes of his chest with my fingers running through the soft hair. My hand continued its journey south tracing the lines over his abs until it reached where the happy trail begins. Little Eddie was awake and he twitched against my palm while standing at full attention.

After making a few passes over him and getting the same reaction I let my hand continue down over Edward’s thighs, only ceasing the movement when he murmured. “Hmmmm…don’t stop.”

“Are you awake?” I asked while my hand went back to where he wanted it to be.

Edward hissed letting out a soft groan while I stroked him, “Nooo…but I will be completely up in a second.”

“Ohhhh… I think you are already completely up,” I told him while moving my body on top of him, straddling his hips, “and if you’re not Little Eddie certainly is.”

Edward growled in fake annoyance making me giggle as my hips moved letting his length slide along my folds. I knew he didn’t really mind me calling his dick Little Eddie. It might just be a blow to his ego but in all honesty he had to know that there was nothing little about him.

I moaned slightly at the feeling of him against my sensitive skin. Little Eddie was warm, sturdy, ample and so pretty.

His eyes shot to mine, “Did you just call my cock pretty?”

“What?” I asked in shock and then giggled, “Did I just say that out loud?”

“Yes you did,” he chuckled at me, “Bella you can name him, but I’m drawing the line at pretty.

I stopped moving against him, instead taking his dick in my hands, “Well…he is pretty. Look at him all smooth and velvety soft,” I said stroking the underside while Edward sighed. “Strong in stature,” my hand moved up over the top making Edward hiss, “with a round full beautiful top.”

As I said the last words my hips lifted allowing me to slide myself onto him.

“Ohhh…fuck Bella.”

I hummed out in satisfaction, “Mmmmm…you’re right not pretty…beautiful.”

Edward’s hands held my waist while mine went to his shoulders for balance as my hips started moving over him. “No baby…you’re beautiful.”

His hands moved up to my ribs as he raised his head capturing one of my nipples in his mouth while my hands moved to the back of his head clutching him to me. My moan sounded out as his tongue swirled over the nub before he began to suckle. The sensation of pleasure only caused a need in me for more friction and my movements became more focused.

Edward’s mouth went from one to the other as his hands moved down to cup around my bottom while he started meeting my movements with thrusts of his own.

“Ohhh….soooo good. You feel so good.”

The words left my mouth in gasps of pleasure as Edward seemed to sit up more while placing kisses along my shoulder and neck. The feeling of his lips on my over heated skin sent jolts of tingles through me. Tilting my head sideways, his tongue traced the line of my neck ending with a playful tug on my ear. The feel of teeth along with his breath made me whimper as my body clung to his.

My legs and arms wrapped around his back holding myself to him while I moaned softly against his neck. The smell of Edward’s skin added to my desire and I flexed my hips to meet his movements. He hit that happy spot making my breath hitch as short panting moans came out from the building pressure. My head tilted backwards until I felt his hand on the back of my neck keeping me in place.

Unsure of what I was even asking for but knowing I needed something I begged. “Please…”

“Open your eyes,” he ordered through his own pants, “look at me baby.”

My eyes were met with his dark green ones and he commanded, “keep looking at me.”

The intensity of his desire was getting to be too much as the pressure built. Edward’s hands went back to my hips as he moved against me in quick sure strokes.

“I’m gonna…please…can’t…”

I was trying to get the words out while my eyes stared into his soul. It was intimately erotic and there was no way I was going to be able to hold on.

Edward grunted out the words I wanted to hear, “Now baby…Now.”

The pressure built and on the next stroke I clamped down around him as I let the rush from my orgasm take me away. I barely felt his hands squeeze my hips tighter and before I could comprehend what was happening Edward pushed me onto my back as he continued to move inside me. My hands gripped tight around his upper arms while I started coming back from the high he had given me.

Edward grunted out once more “Fuck!” and I could feel the warmth of his cum inside me as my muscles involuntarily squeezed around him. His forehead rested against mine while he lay breathless over top of me. My legs were still wrapped around his hips anchoring him to my body.
As our erratic breathing began to slow down to a normal pace my lips touched against his for a quick kiss.

“Good morning.”

Edward grinned at me, “So far.”

I smirked rolling my eyes while my face heated causing him to chuckle before he kissed me. My lips had just parted for him when a whine came from the side of the bed. Our heads turned together in the direction of the sound. Seth’s snout was resting on the bed as he stared at us with sad pleading brown eyee.

Edward sighed, “So much for round two.”

I giggled moving my hips against him while I squeezed the muscles around his dick that was still solid inside me, “Later?”

“Definitely.”

Edward kissed me grunting as he moved from my body and poor Seth whined once more.

“I’m coming,” he said sitting on the edge of the bed while I moved quickly to sit up myself. Seth needed to go out and I didn’t want to make Edward take him alone.

Edward put on a pair of jeans and t-shirt and I threw on some yoga pants and a sweatshirt not bothering with underwear or even looking in the mirror while pulling my hair into a pony tail. Seth was on his leash and I got a doggy-doo bag so we could take him out to relieve himself.

Outside the door Seth didn’t even sniff around for a good spot, he just lifted his leg on the first available bush. I was glad for the sweatshirt because the air was slightly chilled as we walked around the building letting Seth make his morning deposits.

“What do you want to do today?” Edward asked as we walked with his arm around my shoulders while I held the leash.

I wasn’t really sure what I wanted to do. We had talked about some of the attractions that were around town but had not made any agenda, which kind of surprised me with Edward’s propensity for list making. The one thing I was sure that had to be done was eating, between last night and this morning’s activities I was starving.

“Hmmm…first thing is a shower and then food”

“We can do that here…”

I didn’t let him finish his statement, “I thought you said they don’t have a restaurant?”

“They don’t,” he shook his head, “but it’s like an elaborate bed and breakfast Bella, and it’s a very good breakfast. They also have appetizers in the evening from five to seven, but that’s all they serve.”

As he spoke I wondered how he knew this so I asked the question I wasn’t sure that I wanted answered, “Do you come here often?”

“A few times.”

oh

It was silly but the idea that he brought other women here caused a feeling of hurt inside me. Which made absolutely no sense, rationally I knew that he was free to do what he wanted especially before he even knew me. Besides he’s had at least a dozen different women down in his playroom and that never bothered me. The thing was that I considered our time away with each other to be special and I guess it was expected that he felt the same way. Edward must have noticed the change in my demeanor because he stopped walking as we rounded the building to go back in. I knew he wanted me to look at him but I just couldn’t yet. Instead staring down at Seth who was wondering why we stopped.

Using his thumb Edward lifted my chin making me look at him, “Whenever my family comes to Victoria, this is always where we stay. The last time I was here it was last year on Valentine’s Day. It was my parent’s thirtieth anniversary.”

I heard what he said but the pain was still there and all I could do was nod as unwarranted tears filled my eyes, spilling down my face when I blinked. Edward wiped them away with his thumb, “What is it?”

I didn’t want to have to explain my unreasonable insecurities so I shook my head trying to diminish the distress it was causing the both of us. “Nothing.”

With a heavy sigh Edward was obstinate, “Bella we are not leaving this spot until you tell me.”

“I just,” I started but wasn’t exactly sure how to explain, then I thought if he wants to know just tell him. My eyes shifted from his, glancing at the flowerbeds along the front of the main building. “I told you, going away is something that I never get to do, and I don’t know, I just…” taking a deep breath I said what I was feeling as the tears once again fell from my eyes,
“didn’t want to be like the all the others.”

Rather than have me look at him Edward moved his head into my line of sight. The grief in his expression was clear and I felt awful for having caused it. “Baby, I don’t know what else to do to get you to understand. I’ve never taken another woman out to dinner, what makes you think that I would take them for a get-a-way?”

He took a deep breath before going on, “I’m going to tell you again and if I have to tell you every fucking day of my life – as irritating as it will be, I’ll do it – because you’re worth it. What you have…no, what we have…” he waved his hand in space between us, “…together is different. It’s not like all the others. I love you.”

The pain in his eyes was gone and all I saw was the conviction of his words. Taking a step towards him my arms wrapped around his waist and he held me close to him with one arm. After a second of just feeling the warmth that was Edward I realized how utterly stupid my thoughts had been. He held me a little tighter placing a kiss on the top of my head.

“Can you do me a favor Bella and try to remember that? I mean Jesus baby, I have to love you. I’m standing here holding a fucking bag of dog shit!”

I laughed so hard a snort came out, “Do you want me to hold it?” the words came out amongst the laughter.

“No..no..I got it,” he shook his head.

Warm green eyes that were filled with emotion met mine and I wanted to tell him I was sorry for being so selfish but his lips against mine stopped me. “Don’t say it; don’t tell me you’re sorry. I understand why you would feel that way. But god baby I can’t change anything about my past anymore then you can change yours. All we can do is…”

“Be glad we have each other now.” I added finishing his sentence.

“Yeah,” a warm smile lit up his face while we stood there staring at each other. The moment was broken as Edward sighed “Let’s go shower, get some breakfast and decide what we are going to do.”

I agreed with that plan and waited by the door while Edward deposited the doggy-doo bag into the receptacle. The bathroom in our room had a fantastic jet tub that I was hoping we would be making use of sometime while we were here. However, due to time constraints we ended up in the shower, where Edward got a hand job and I came from his talented fingers.
After dressing I made sure that Seth had food and fresh water before we made our way over to the main building to eat. Edward was right; breakfast was great. I had decided on cinnamon croissant French toast, yogurt with homemade granola and fruit with coffee. Edward had a mushroom Frittata with thick slices of bacon and a dark chocolate muffin with juice and coffee.
While we drank our coffee waiting for the food we talked about what we wanted to do. We really only had two full days so there was no way we would get to do everything. I watched with longing as Edward picked off a piece of the muffin putting it in his mouth.
I should have skipped the granola and gotten one of those
I tried to divert my eyes by looking over a few pamphlets but I couldn’t help myself, of course he caught me and chuckled. I tried to act coy by stirring my coffee but when I looked up he held a piece of muffin in front of my face, which I gladly took in my mouth making sure to suck all the melted chocolate chips off his fingers.
“Mmmmm….” it was warm, rich and gooey. There was no way that could be considered healthy and I wondered how many carbs I was going to have to cross off from that one bite.
“I know it’s good,” Edward took a drink of coffee before making a suggestion. “So I was thinking, how about you decide what we do today and I get tomorrow. Evenings have to be of mutual consent.”
“Well that is very democratic of you,”
Once the words were out of my mouth I wondered if he already had something in mind for tomorrow but the word ‘evening’ caused me to think about something else. The room wasn’t full, however we were seated in close proximity to other people. Leaning across the table I tried to keep my voice down. “What are we going to do about tonight?”
“Mutual consent, what do you want to do?” he asked before taking a drink of coffee.
I could feel his eyes on me while I thought. Not really wanting to give up our usual, yet it was not exactly at the most optimal time. Our normal time schedule works well at home but here we would be out in public which would be awkward. We could go modified - unless.
Could I do it? Could I be in full mode out in public?
I think it would depend on where we would be and what we would be doing. Then I began to wonder why that should make a difference. Wherever we are my behavior towards Master shouldn’t change. I ought to still show him the same respect no matter what we do. Besides I trust Edward and he would never put me in a situation that would cause either of us any embarrassment.
Part of me was nervous at the idea of taking our private life out into the public, but there was a much bigger part that was excited. Moreover I couldn’t think of a better place to ‘go public’ than in a town where no one knows you. After that thought ran through my mind I was even more excited to do it.
Then I thought about the time constraints, we would have to renegotiate start and stop times for the evening. Possibly doing away with an ending point until the morning, something told me that wouldn’t be any problem at all. The only obstacle I could see would be Edward’s consent. If he didn’t think I was ready there would be no way that he would allow it.
“Baby your killing me here,” as he said the words our food arrived and after a thank you to the waitress I met Edward’s curious gaze.
“Sorry, I was thinking.”
“I could see that,” he sounded somewhere between amused and annoyed.
Taking a drink of coffee I picked up the spoon to scoop some of the granola and yogurt onto the French toast before I spoke while keeping my eyes on what I was doing, “Do you think that …”
“Bella…look at me,” when I did he nodded deliberately once, “…now talk.”
“Well, do you think that,” I sighed feeling really stupid because if I couldn’t even say it, how the hell would I be able to do it? “I am ready to be in full mode in public?”
Edward didn’t say anything at first he just sat there staring at me. I wasn’t sure if he was looking for a reaction that would show if I was hesitant or if he was sizing me up for the task. Thankfully my wait wasn’t as long as his.
“The question is, do you think that you’re ready?”
“Yes…I do!” I was hoping that my enthusiasm would help sway him. But when Edward’s eyes widened in disbelief I wasn’t so sure. I figured my best bet was to show him my resolve to at least try.
“What are we talking about Edward, going out to dinner, maybe a little dancing, stopping in a pub to listen to some jazz, a walk along the harbor? If it doesn’t work out…”
He interrupted my train of thought, “If it doesn’t work out Bella, I don’t want you to lose all the trust and confidence you’ve gained in the past month.”
“I won’t!” yes, I whined like a two year old as Edward looked at me in disbelief.
“If I agree to this, don’t expect me to be lenient,” my eyes narrowed at the word, kind of pissed that he would think that but he kept talking so I stored that away for my comeback.
“This is your request, and just like any other time you’d better come completely prepared or suffer the consequences. You know what I expect and it doesn’t matter who is around us or what they may hear, I will not tolerate any hesitancy on your part. Then there is the question of time constraints.”
I wanted to make my points before we got into a discussion on times, “I wouldn’t expect you to be lenient. How am I going to learn if you go easy on me or relax your expectations?”
Letting that sink in I gave the best rationalization my mind could come up with, “I trust you Edward and I know that you would not put me in any situation that I wasn’t equipped to handle.”
Edward took a bite of his food before he brought up the time schedule which I had already thought about. Explaining that concluding at ten o’clock would be too early because by the time we ate, did something, and got Seth out for a walk our time would be over. Finished I figured I would make the most important point about extending until morning.
“If we end at our regular time we won’t be able to be alone and where is the fun in that?”
“Where indeed?” there was something in his answer that made me think he had something on his mind but I couldn’t dwell on it because Edward asked, “So you want to extend our usual until the morning?”
“Or until we fall asleep,” I answered pointedly and then added, “whichever comes first.”
Edward laughed and before taking the last bite of my food I asked, “so what do you think?”
“I think I created a monster,” sighing I rolled my eyes while Edward raised his in warning, “I also think that if you do that tonight, you are going to find yourself in a whole lot of trouble.”
“Really?!” my excited outburst brought attention from the couple sitting next to us. Toning it down slightly I wanted to make sure Edward meant what he said “So you think I’m ready?”
“It’s not a question of me Bella, it’s you. The fact that you’re bringing up the subject makes me think that you have gained enough confidence to be secure in your submission to me; and there’s only one way to find out if you are truly prepared, so I say let’s do it. Nonetheless, I’m going to give you until four-thirty to change your mind. What that means is that at any time during the day you can say ‘no Edward’ without any explanations or questions asked. However, after that time passes there is no going back, consequences be damned Isabella. Full protocol and full rules will be in effect. Do I make myself clear?”
I knew what he was saying and it wasn’t that Edward was trying to scare me; he just wanted to make sure that I knew the full ramifications. I loved him even more for allowing me the day to back out, even though I knew it wouldn’t be happening. I think he probably knew it too, but I also think that part of him hoped I would. While these thoughts were running through my head Edward was waiting for my answer.
“Yes sir, I understand,” a resolved sigh left him and then something occurred to me. “Four-thirty?”
He shrugged drinking the last of his coffee, “We will have to be back in our room by then so that you can be ready for me at five or we will never make our dinner reservations, also for my own purposes it will require that we not suspend our usual until the morning.”
I smiled wickedly, “You have purposes?”
“There is always a purpose love.”
I was going to agree to that time table when he suddenly remembered something.
“One more thing and then we will not say another word on the subject” pushing my plate away feeling stuffed beyond belief Edward continued, “I’m assuming you brought dresses with you.” I nodded, affirming that I had. “Do you have something that is not very form fitting, something that has some flow to it?”
I didn’t understand why that would be of importance but I answered, “I have a blue dress that’s not tight against me.”
He thought for a second, “When we go back to take Seth out, let me see it. If it doesn’t work then I will have to cut into your day and we will have to go shopping.”
“Alright,” I agreed but I was very sure that my own dress would work fine.
Edward smiled at me, “Where are we going first?”
“Miniature World.”
It was actually called the Miniature Museum and located downtown. Rather than take the car we decided to walk the half a dozen blocks holding hands as we went. Given that it was my day I paid, which made me rather happy since so far that has fallen on Edward. The building looks small from the outside but it’s actually very large and set up with at least twenty different scenes of miniature depictions. Each is set up behind glass and most allow you to walk around them getting views from all different angles. They have scenes that illustrate everything from the moon landing, civil war battles, farm life, and a circus with almost everything else you could imagine there being. Each one is so true to life right down to the tiniest detail, it truly is something to see and took us about two hours to get through. Every time we thought that we had seen all there was in a display one of us would point out something else to show the other.
It was almost one o’clock when we left the museum we had to go back to the room and get Seth. We talked more about some of the displays while looking at the pictures I took. Both of us had been there before, in fact Edward said that every time they come to Victoria Emmett drags him to see the miniatures, apparently it’s one of his favorites. I felt bad about that, like I was forcing Edward to do something that he would rather not do. But he said that even though he had been there many times, this was the first time that he noticed all the minute details in the displays.
Seth was extremely glad to see us and I felt bad for that. We had let him outside after we ate which was just three hours before, but even so he was all by himself in a strange room. I left the radio on so that there would be some noise for him. He had his own bed and I even gave him one of my sweatshirts so that he would know I was around, but he still looked sad. Edward said that Seth always looked like that but since for the afternoon we were just going to walk around downtown we would take him with us.
The dress and shoes I had brought along met Edward’s approval which was good, because I was not in the mood for shopping. Downtown was having a folk-art festival, there were all kinds of venders selling their crafts, plus street performers and food carts. We walked among the displays marveling at people’s talent.
We stopped at a woman’s stand who was selling handmade quilts. I was thinking about getting one for Leah but since she still didn’t know the sex of the baby I was hesitate to buy one. The woman ended up giving me her card saying that once the baby came she could ship me the quilt. While I was talking with her picking out one for each sex, Edward went over to look at something else.
I ended up buying a framed stained glass window that illustrated a yellow rose bush with three blue butterflies sitting on it. The moment I saw it, my mind instantly thought of my tattoo and I had to have it. The piece was rather large and meant to hang as in insert inside a window. Edward carried it for me while we walked a little bit more before deciding to sit down at another outside café and eat a small lunch.
“Leah really doesn’t know the sex of the baby?” he asked while we sat down across from each other at the little round table, Seth once again lying next to my chair.
“No. It’s in a weird position and no matter how hard they tried the baby wouldn’t let them get a peek at the goods,” I giggled. “Leah was so mad. The technician was trying to push on her belly,” using my hands to demonstrate, “but the baby would squirm the other way.”
The waiter brought us the glasses of wine we ordered, before he left I ordered soup and Edward got a chicken wrap. Once the waiter was gone Edward took a sip from his glass before asking, “You were there?”
Taking a drink myself I nodded, “Mmm hmm…I sat with her while she peed on a stick, went to her first appointment, was at both ultrasounds and sat through a three hour glucose test. This baby is a…well she’s my sister.” Reaching across the table I lifted his sleeve to see the time –two-thirty-five. “They should be getting on the way to Forks soon.”
“She didn’t call you last night,” it wasn’t a question but I answered it like it was.
“No, but I don’t think that I get service here.”
“So,” Edward said as the waiter left after bringing our order, “do they have names picked out for this uncooperative baby?”
“Mmmm…try this,” I told him bringing a spoonful of Lobster Bisque to his lips. Edward hummed in satisfaction agreeing that the soup was good while I answered the question.
“She has two names for each sex.” He looked at me like I was nuts, “I know crazy right? But Leah said that they wouldn’t know the right name until they actually got to see the baby.”
Edward shrugged, “I guess that makes sense. So what are the contenders?”
“Ummm…for a boy Jackson or Emerson, and for a girl Cecilia or Naomi,” I scrunched my nose on the last name making Edward chuckle.
“Not a fan of Naomi?”
“No, I’m really hoping for Cecilia. That would make Jake happy too, that was his mom’s middle name.”
“I guess you will find out soon enough, when is her due date?” he asked after wiping his mouth.
“August third…so eight weeks until baby Black makes its debut.” I smiled at the thought being just as excited to meet that little one as Leah was. Edward smiled right back at me but he had a faraway look in his eyes, like he was contemplating something very seriously.
We sat a few more minutes finishing our wine while the waiter left with my card to pay the bill. On the way back to the hotel we took the long way around walking through Chinatown. This area was mostly stores and restaurants neither of which we were interested in entering. The sun was beginning to drop in the sky but it was still rather warm as we walked holding hands, talking about the things we saw in the storefront windows.
It was slightly after four o’clock when we got back to the room, the first thing I did was kick off my shoes. We had done a lot of walking today and even though I had worn comfortable flats my feet were still protesting. Edward fiddled with the fireplace getting it started and then moved over to the small refrigerator taking out a bottle of wine. “Do you want a glass?”
“Please.”
Using the corkscrew he quickly opened the bottle setting it on the table next to the couch to let it breathe while he got the glasses. When Edward sat down he positioned himself so that his body was facing mine. “It was a nice day.”
“Yeah, it was,” I agreed.
I felt like a science experiment as his eyes kept searching my face. But then he sighed reaching over to get the glasses handing me one before picking up the bottle of wine. I tilted my glass as he started pouring the cream colored liquid. After dispensing his own, Edward once again sat so our bodies faced each other.
He took a drink and I followed his lead, knowing that he had something to say; after a few seconds he seemed to resolve himself. “I have to go out and get a few things. Will you be alright here alone?”
I smiled because he was always so concerned about me, “I’ll be fine. Besides I’m not alone, Seth is here.”
Edward smirked taking another drink but I couldn’t let him think that my dog was a wimp, “You don’t think Seth loves me enough to protect me?”
“Oh I know he loves you Bella,” he tucked a lock of hair behind my ear, “how could he not, but a protector?” Edward’s eyes went to Seth who was sleeping in front of the fire. “I don’t know about that.”
“Well you wouldn’t say that if you knew his mother. She’s a hunting dog.” I had to defend my baby, that’s what mother’s do. “In fact you will probably meet Sadie sometime over the weekend.”
“I can’t wait.” I giggled at his enthusiasm as he glanced at his watch.
“Did you bring stockings?”
Wooo…talk about a change of subject
“Yes. Thigh highs.” They were the only kind I wore. I couldn’t stand the restriction from regular pantyhose. Besides pantyhose are some of the ugliest things I have ever seen. Reminded me of granny panties that come all the way up past your navel and then are constantly rolling down so that you spend all of your time pulling them back up.
“Good. Then I want your hair in that half up, half down thing you do. Wearing the stockings, the shoes and have the bands on…” I made a face because I didn’t have the bands with me.
“You didn’t bring them?” he wasn’t mad just slightly taken off guard as I shook my head telling him –“ no I didn’t.”
“Then I guess it is a good thing that I brought the extra pack. I should have told you before but you should always bring them with you. From now on that will be your responsibility, think of them as a personal necessity.”
He drank the last sip in the glass before giving me the last of his instructions. “You are to be ready in your waiting position, facing the door by five o’clock. Do you understand?”
“Yes,” but I needed clarification, “facing the door?”
I’m never to be facing the door; I am always to sit with my back to it so I was slightly astonished when Edward’s head nodded once, “Yes facing the door.”
“Alright,” I answered tentatively as Edward raised his eyebrows at my guarded reply. I quickly gave the correct response, “Yes sir, I understand.”
“That’s better.”
I took another drink as Edward stood opening the closet and taking the dress out that I was to wear tonight. He turned it around to the back running his hand along the outside seam that dips low past my shoulder blades. Instead of replacing it back into the closet he hung it over the top of the door frame before once again facing me.
“Alright, I have to go or I won’t make it back in time.”
Offering his hand, I stood to give him a kiss before he left me alone with my thoughts. There wasn’t a lot of time for me to be thinking about everything. However as I was getting my hair up his list of rules were going through my head. Once my hair was up I washed my face, brushed my teeth and applied some makeup.
It was quarter of five when I sat on the bed to pull on the stockings; the next thing was the bands. I had gotten fairly adept at utilizing the applicator, making sure to get enough of the nipple drawn up inside so that the bands could slide right over. I knew that they were in place properly by giving a small tug and meeting resistance. Once the bands were in place the only thing left to put on were my shoes.
As I faced the door getting into my waiting position, it was only natural to take a mental inventory of my body. When I was satisfied that my hands were where they belonged – clasped behind the small of my back. The next step was to go over the rest of my posture, spine and chin straight, shoulders squared, eyes down with thighs separated.
Confident of my stance my brain had time to think. I wondered where Edward went; he brought a bag full of equipment along with him, besides I didn’t see any adult stores while we walked.
The longer it was taking the more my brain had time to go where I would have rather it not. There is always an instant when you second guess a decision. I hadn’t thought one iota of changing my mind all day but kneeling there I was beginning to get slightly anxious. The only thing that kept me on that floor was that fact that it was Edward.
Without a shadow of a doubt I knew that he was trustworthy. He would never do anything to cause me any degradation. He wants me to be strong and confident in my submission along with our relationship as a whole. I knew that.
Really, going out to dinner, taking a walk, maybe stopping in to hear some music someplace would be no different than going to the club. All I need to do is what I have been trained to and maybe I’ll get a really good reward at the end of the night. But even if I don’t, just the fact that I can be confident in myself and in my training…
Oh man Bella you are starting to ramble…you need to take some deep breaths
What on earth was I so afraid of? It’s not as though Edward was going to put a dog collar on me and lead me around the town on a leash. Anything that he does would be personal but hidden from the public eye.
Hearing the movement on the other side of the door made my breathing spike as a thrill of desire went through me. I had to work on relaxing to keep myself still as the door opened and his shoes came into view. Edward didn’t mess around with any pretenses; he came to stand directly in front of me. From the corner of my eye I could see something in his hand as it moved towards the table. When he laid it down on the surface I saw what it was - A black dog collar and leash.
My heart stopped at the sound of his voice.
“Good evening Isabella.”

No comments: