Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 50

BPOV

“Ohhhahhh,” I groaned earning a stern look of disapproval from Edward.

“Hold on a second Emmett.”

Removing the phone from his ear I received his full attention, “Isabella do you have something you wish to say?”

“No Sir,” my eyes suddenly found the wood pattern of the table to become very interesting.

“Then I would suggest that you keep your opinions to yourself.”

I didn’t look up as he chastised me for my outburst instead biting my bottom lip while feeling the discomfort of his gaze on me. After a second of time he went back to his conversation. It wasn’t that I didn’t like the club; it was more like I didn’t want to have to deal with the people there. They were catty, irritating, and downright rude. Besides that, my selfish nature was making an appearance and I really resented the fact that I was going to have to share our usual time with other people. Our weekend had already been disrupted enough and I was looking forward to spending what was left of it with my Master.

Edward finished his call, snapping the phone closed and setting it on the table. I could feel his eyes on me while I tried to remain calm under his intense stare. “I know this is your table and you are allowed to make yourself known, but I will not tolerate insolence. If you have something to say, behave like an adult and voice your concerns through words not petulant sounds of disrespect. Now I will ask you one more time, do you have something to say?”

My first inclination was to answer with a resounding ‘no Sir’ but that would have been dishonest. He and Jane were always telling me to be open and direct with what I was feeling so that’s what I decided to do.

“Master I…”

He interrupted me with a firm voice that I was sure would match his expression, “Look at me…” our meeting gaze told me my assessment was correct, “…now speak.”

Taking a deep breath I started again, “Why do we need to go there? I thought,” I sighed, causing Edward’s eyes to rise, “we already lost part of our time together and I was looking forward to being alone.” The few words came out in a hush because I felt bad for being so narcissistic.

Edward’s eyes narrowed and his head tilted ever so slightly as he scrutinized my words. “I would like nothing more than to alone with you all night Isabella. However, this is one of those things that cannot be put off. I need to check something out so we will be making an appearance tonight.”

With those words he put an end to the discussion, “Now, stand up.”

Swallowing hard I stood while he swerved in the chair bringing me to stand between his open legs. Edward placed his hands on either side of the top shirt I had been wearing, sliding it over my shoulders then down my arms before neatly folding and laying it on the table. The white stretchy cotton of my remaining tank top hid nothing from his view. His hands moved to my hips pulling me closer to him placing my breast directly in front of his face.

My hands went to his shoulders but he gripped both wrists drawing them behind my back causing my breasts to rise closer to his mouth. Edward’s teeth latched on to my right nipple through the thin material pulling the aching nub between them making me whimper.

His eyes shot to mine as he let go of the hold he had on me. “Keep your head straight, your eyes on the wall,” compiling immediately he demanded, “and I don’t want to hear a sound, not even a harsh breath.”

With those words his teeth once again seized my nipple where he proceeded to tug, nip and torment the captured peak. I had to work hard at maintaining my stance while his teeth moved from one side to the other. The bands on my nipples had already made them overly sensitive and the extra pressure from his teeth was to the point of being almost painful. But it wasn’t enough pain and rather than back away from it, I found myself thrusting my breasts out further in hopes that he would bite harder.

I knew my breathing was increasing but I worked at keeping it silent as the pressure in my belly started to build. I wanted to cry out, to beg him to bite harder to give me some relief but I stayed quiet while his teeth continued to use my nipples as a chew toy.

Every time he moved from one side to the other the disappearance of his mouth caused a burning sensation that was only nullified by his return. The pressure was building faster as my internal muscles contracted to the point where I could no longer stop the small escape of sound that left my throat.

As the noise reached his ears Edwards mouth left my body in a move that left me both relieved and wanting. Keeping my eyes on the wall I didn’t glance down into his face but I could tell that he was looking at mine. “Is there a part of ‘no sound’ you didn’t understand?”

“No Sir. Your…”

“I didn’t ask you for an excuse,” Edward’s hands moved holding both of my wrists in one of his while the other hand moved under my skirt to the juncture between my thighs.

“Oh my, someone is more than a little aroused.”

Absurd as it sounds his words caused me to be embarrassed by the way my body reacted and I could feel the blush burning my cheeks. His fingers moved aside the thin piece of thong as they probed through my slick folds causing me to tense up when he reached my clit.

“Don’t. Make. A. Sound.” Each word was punctuated with a fierce tone telling me that it would be in my best interest to comply.

Edward used two fingers rubbing quickly over my clit, my eyes shut as my legs started to tremble while the pressure welled up in my stomach. I had to fight the natural urge to let it escape by pushing against it, only to have it build harder. Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I heard Edward’s voice, “Remain quiet and cum.”

My whole body shook with the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had. The warmth from the tingle was like a shot of pleasure that radiated from the concentrated pressure. I could literally see the energy shooting through me like a white light and it felt so good that I continued to push against it in hopes that it wouldn’t end. The only way I was able to remain quiet was by holding my breath as I continued to press against the urge to cry out.

My face started to tingle while white specks flashed against my eyes lids and it was only when I heard Edward’s voice that I realized I was still holding my breath.

“Isabella breathe.”

My lungs practically screamed out in relief as they filled with fresh oxygen. After a few more breaths my eyes fluttered open making me realize that I was no longer standing. Edward’s arms were wrapped around me while I rested in his lap with my head leaning against his shoulder.

“That’s my girl, breathe.”

My head cleared with a few more deep breathes and Edward lifted me to a standing position for a second before he moved behind me. My skirt was lifted and Edward slid the thong down my legs before leaning me over the table. His hand hooked under my knee lifting my leg to so that my foot rested flat on the chair he had been sitting on. His chest pressed against my back and I shuddered at the feeling of his warm breath against my neck was as he growled in my ear.

“Not one sound.”

I felt him at my entrance right before his hands gripped my hips as he thrust into me making me clamp my jaw shut to keep from crying out. His pace was fast and hard, leaving me breathless as he used my body for his own pleasure.

I was working so hard at keeping quiet, that I didn’t feel his hands leave my hips until they took ahold of my breasts. My body reacted with a shiver from his hands gripping the already tender flesh as once again I pushed against the building pressure. Edward grunted once, buried himself inside me and let out a primal groan as he came.

His chest crushed against my back, pinning me down to the table while his panting breathes echoed my own. He kissed my shoulder once before whispering in my ear, “Good girl.”

The pride that welled up inside of me from those two simple words actually brought tears to my eyes. The delight that he gained from me in the few minutes that I remained silent was worth any effort on my part. In that moment I felt the satisfaction from my own ability to work towards the goal that he had set for me. It might have been a simple thing but being able to control myself through my own devises was pivotal to me.

It wasn’t arrogance because I knew that I would be tested again and perhaps next time fail, but that would just be a learning experience that I could draw new insight from. Although I never really thought of myself as being strong, I was beginning to see the strength that lay dormant inside me. Giving me a small glimpse of the understanding that Edward seems to have of me.

Perhaps it was silly to have such an epiphany over the simple act of remaining quiet. Especially when originally it was only done out of devotion to my Master, simply to make him happy through my obedience. But if there is one thing I learned through all the years in psychology it’s that you never know where the insight is going to come from.

Edward stood taking me along with him, “Come, we’ll shower before I order dinner.”

Following quietly on weak legs Edward led me upstairs and into his bathroom, where I stripped off the tank top while he started the water. Stepping under the spray he moved behind me and began lathering my hair. His long firm fingers felt so good while massaging my scalp I let out a small sigh.

Edward chuckled, “You like that?”

“Yes Sir.”

Who in their right mind wouldn’t?

Tilting my head up into the water I felt his fingers trail down the length of spine, “To be a soap bubble and find a happy home in your luscious ass.”

“They’d pop in there and disappear,” I informed him as I turned to catch his gaze.

“Oh Isabella, I could disappear in there and believe me there would definitely be some popping,” A wicked grin formed on his face making me blush while he chuckled and applied conditioner to my hair.

“Now wash me.”

It was the first time he had asked me to do that and I thoroughly enjoyed running my hands over the planes of his body. I got on my knees to do his lower legs and feet bringing me face to peen and I couldn’t help but to lean forward to place a kiss on it.

“Isabella, was permission given for you to put your lips on me?”

“No Sir.”

My voice was small as my eyes looked straight ahead at Edward’s semi-erect dick. Perhaps his head didn’t like my lips on him, but his peen sure did. Before I had a chance to fully appreciate the growing sight before me, strong arms lifted me to my feet.

“Rinse out your hair and meet me in the bedroom in five minutes.”

With that he stepped out of the shower leaving me to wonder if I had screwed up again or if he just needed to get away to calm down his growing hard-on. The answer came as soon as I left the bathroom with my hair and body still wrapped in towels. Edward was standing at his dresser with his back to me not even bothering to turn around as he told me to remove the towels and kneel.

“Isabella…” from the tone of his voice it was clear that I had screwed up “…your task was simple; nothing is to touch your lips without my permission. So it makes me wonder if you were once again being inattentive or if it is that you can’t help yourself when there is cock in front of you.”

I kept my eyes down as I thought about his words, I truly didn’t think about what I was doing and it wasn’t just any cock it was his. Personally I didn’t think what I did was all that bad, at least not until I heard his next words.

“You confound me Isabella.” Edward was standing directly in front of me wearing a pair of pajama pants; my eyes stayed focused on his bare feet.

Confound him?

“I watch you work so hard at controlling yourself with what should be a difficult task, such as remaining quiet and yet with a simple one you seem to forget. Is it nonce lance? Do you feel like the simpler the task is the less effort it needs, or that you don’t need to remember to perform it? I feel like you take two steps forward only to take one back. I should not have to remind you several times a day what is expected of you.”

He was right and although at the time I didn’t see the problem with placing a kiss on him, Edward’s words made me realize I was wrong. My job as his submissive was to obey his commands, all of his commands to the best of my ability.

“What have you got to say for yourself?”

“Your girl is sorry Master. She loves you and just wanted to show you that. She see’s now that she should have asked for permission.”

“Yes…she should have. Besides the disobedience you took liberties of touching my body without my consent. That is not to happen again. You were granted permission to wash me, not to put your mouth on me. Again it’s all in the attention to details. Simple tasks are the building blocks of harder ones that are to come. I cannot move forward as I want to when we have to continually come back to these same issues.”

I could see what he was saying, and although I felt bad for my actions there were no tears just my own disappointment in my actions. My thoughts went back to my epiphany and I would take his words as a learning experience, his punishment as recompense, and move forward with a lesson learned.

Edward surprised me by holding his hands out for me to take. “Come, I want you to rest.”

Rest?

I stared down at the bed and the tears that were not there before suddenly came. My mind was reeling with all kinds of scenarios as to why there was no punishment. Was I not worthy of the time it would take or the energy to allocate it? Or worse was he so disappointed in me that he was not ready to forgive me? Maybe in his mind he thought it was pointless to continue with this relationship if I couldn’t even remember one simple task.

Edward took my chin in his hand forcing me to look at him, “Tell me.”

His voice was stern as was the look in his eyes I sniffled as the tears ran down my cheeks, “Are you so terribly disappointed that you can’t forgive this girl?”

I specifically didn’t refer to myself as his girl. Edward continued to stare at me and I blurted out, “Master your girl won’t be able to rest with your displeasure hanging over her head.”

“So ask it of me Isabella?”

Ask him? He wanted me to ask him to punish me. Was I crazy, who the hell wants to be punished? As I thought about it, I realized I did. There would be no way I could possibly relax knowing that this was not settled, it had to be finished and there was only one way to do that.

“Master please,” I sniffled, “your girl needs to be reprimanded, so she knows she is forgiven.”

“You are asking me to punish you.” It wasn’t a question; it was a perfectly delivered line from someone who knew exactly what he was doing.

The intent didn’t matter to me just so I could get the closure. “Yes…please.”

“Sit,” Edward’s chin motioned towards the overstuffed chair in the corner. As I sat back in it he picked up the throw blanket that lay on the ottoman and covered me up. Reaching over to the nightstand he picked up my journal and when he gave it to me the pen was sticking out of the top of it.

“For the next hour you are to work on that. If you finish before then, remain where you are until I come to get you.”

“Thank you Master.”

Edward smiled at me, stood, and pressed a kiss to my forehead, “You have an hour.”

Once he left the room I settled back into the chair opening the journal to see what he had written.

Give the definition of each word and tell how they correspond with each other.

A Task, A Lesson, Obedience.

I reread his writing three times before I got a clear understanding of what I was being asked to do and then as I started to get my thoughts together something else occurred to me. Edward had written this while I was still in the bathroom. He had every intention of having me write at some point and I wondered for a minute if he was happy that I had insisted upon doing it now rather than later. As I started writing on the meaning of a task there was one thing I was certain of--I was happier doing it now.

EPOV

I had to get out of the shower, it was hard enough to try and control my dick with Bella on her knees, and next to impossible when I her lips touched me. I knew she only did it out of affection and a gesture of devotion but that did not negate the fact that she disregarded the task I had set for her.

When she came out of the bathroom I had made up my mind that the punishment was going to only occur at her request. She needed to realize where I stood on the issue, my concerns for her lackadaisical responce to my orders, and then I was going to let the ball remain in her court. If she was truly sorry and wanted to move past this setback she would tell me, hell with that, she would beg me.

I have to admit it was one of the rare times when I was happy to see her tears of distress and I knew exactly what the problem was. I just needed her to acknowledge the need for closure and hopefully for the last time in regards to this issue. So once she asked me to dispense her punishment I felt like I could burst from the pride I had for her.

“Mommy has come a long way Seth.” The dog looked at me like he knew exactly what I was talking about. Still he was more than happy to abandon me for the back yard.

I dug through the drawer where all the takeout menus were, deciding on Chinese. Rather than pick out two meals I ordered a variety of things, knowing that Bella would appreciate the mixture. Throwing in a load of wash I thought about calling the Private Investigator, but decided against it until I confirm my suspicions about Mike.

He would have been the only one who could have seen me enter the default code, why he would tell someone the number was another matter. Was he the reason that someone broke into the house or did he accidentally release the information where another party could overhear?

I hated to think that Mike would do something so dastardly. I have known him for four years, we weren’t exactly friends but we were always cordial. There was never any antagonism between us over work or women. He came to the club, did his job, never seemed to get involved in anybody’s personal business, and let’s face it at New Moon that’s a major plus.

As far as women are concerned I had never seen him with one, of course I never really paid attention either. So it’s not like I was stepping on his toes or anything remotely close. It seemed fairly obvious that Bella didn’t know him, and since she’s the only woman I have been with for the past month I couldn’t see how that would be an issue.

Still I couldn’t get the nagging feeling out of my head to check out his time card along with the sign in book to see when others arrived, if they arrived at all.

The washing machine buzzed and before I switched the load into the drier I let Seth in the back door. The dog started barking before the door bell rang.

“It’s just the food,” I told him as he followed me to the door barking the whole time, “Seth!” I admonished while shutting down the alarm and opening the door to a very stunned Irena.

“Since when do you have a dog Edward?”

I didn’t respond to her question instead sighing heavily, “What can I do for you Irena?”

“You can invite me in,” she said as if it should be obvious.

Hesitantly I moved to the side to allow her entrance locking the door but leaving the alarm off, I wasn’t taking any chances. She stood in my living room watching Seth as he sat by my feet.

“I never thought you to be a dog lover,” the sweetness in her voice confused me because the last time we spoke it was anything but friendly. That was the day she and Caius attacked Bella for which I found their actions deplorable.

“Cut the crap Irena why are you here?” My tone was rude but she deserved it and I didn’t trust her.

She sighed looking around the room, “Where is Isabella?”

I raised an eyebrow, “Is that why you are here, to see Isabella? Do you want to insult her again or me?” the look on her face was as if my words wounded her.

“No Edward. I’m truly sorry about that. I had hoped that I could apologize to you both at the club, but you don’t seem to come as much anymore. So I thought it best to stop by rather than call so I could speak to you in person.”

Without any response from me she went on, “Edward you and I have been friends a long time…”

That comment got a reaction from me and I figured I would set her straight on the state of our friendship. “Were. Past tense. That friendship ended with your belligerence to the woman I love.”

“Love?” she laughed “Oh I have to get to know that woman better,” she said condescendingly under her breath.

“Yeah, that’s not going to happen.”

Irena’s demeanor changed, “Honestly Edward I didn’t mean anything by that. Truly I’m just shocked, you never,” she sighed again. “Well I just wanted to let you know that I was sorry. Caius seemed to think that he would have a chance at getting together with your Isabella. I feel retched about my part in it. But he…”

I cut right to the chase, “What does he want with Isabella?”

“I honestly don’t know.”

“And what were you going to get out of it?” I knew there had to be something in it for her.

“He offered me a job managing one of his stores,” Her face fell as if she was embarrassed “Look Edward I’m not going to lie to you. I could have used the job and I just figured Isabella was nothing more to you than a passing fancy, had I known you had any feelings for the girl…” she trailed off before looking me in the eye once again.

“Caius heard about Isabella’s financial status and I’m sure on some level that appealed to him, although he seemed more interested in her relationship with Aro. For reasons unknown to me, that piece of information seemed to give him a massive hard-on for the girl.”

I thought about what she just said and asked for clarification, “Who started the rumors?”

“I couldn’t pin it down to one person and you know how rumors spread. I don’t go to open door nights, and by that first weekend there were all kinds of stories. People were whispering everything from Isabella being Aro’s secret lover to her being his illegitimate child. Then when it was clear that you had taken up with her it became worse.”

We grew quiet as I tried to piece together what she was saying when the door bell rang again this time it was the guy with our food. As I sat the bags down on the sideboard Irena smiled sadly. “I’ll let you get to your dinner, truly I am sorry Edward and I hope that you can forgive my selfish intentions.”

As she was leaving the house she held out her hand and I shook it without reservation. I didn’t think I would ever trust her as I had in the past but at least I understood her motives. Before I could shut the door Irena turned to me, “The dog came with Isabella, didn’t he?”

I nodded with a grin while she laughed, “You must really love her.”

“I do.” She smiled again this time with a little twinkle in her eye, “Then I am truly happy for you.”

Shutting the door I made sure to reset the alarm before moving to the kitchen to get a glass and a bottle of wine. I would think more about Irena’s little visit later once I had fed Bella and hopefully gained more information tonight. After starting the fireplace and putting a blanket on the floor I brought the food and wine over and then turned on some soft music before going up to get Bella.

It had been slightly longer than an hour and I hoped that she wouldn’t be upset again at my lingering absence. Bella was curled up on the chair her hair was all gathered over one shoulder with her head tucked in the corner while she slept. I hated to wake her but we had a time schedule to keep.

Taking her robe out of the closet I sat on the ottoman tracing the line of her jaw with the back of my hand watching as a small smile played on her face.

“Come on sleepy head, time to get up.” Her eyes fluttered open at the sound of my voice as she leaned into my touch.

Bella’s eyes met mine and I asked, “Did you get your writing done?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good. Then let’s go eat dinner,” Taking her hands I lifted her to her feet watching as the blanket fell to the floor. Then held out the robe for her to put on, once it was over her shoulder’s I adjusted the fit telling her to leave the belt open and she followed me down the stairs.

“I would like a glass of water Isabella,” I told her when we had reached the bottom step.

“Yes Master.” I watched as she walked into the kitchen with Seth on her heels.

She had not acknowledged his presence and I was sure he wanted some attention from her. While she was gone I moved to sit on the couch opening up the various white boxes and taking out the chopsticks from their wrapper, staring at the fire I started eating. Bella came back kneeling before me with the glass stretched out in front of her.

“It’s warm by the fire Isabella, you can remove the robe and relax,” I told her taking the glass from her hands and watching as the pink silk slid from her body.

The soft glow from the fire played across her skin as she sank down further onto the floor. I stopped her before she laid her head in my lap by holding on to her chin. Keeping my eyes locked with hers, I brought the glass to her lips allowing her a drink. After she swallowed Bella’s tongue peeked out to capture the excess moisture, the sight of it caused my dick to twitch and I had to take a drink myself to keep from groaning.

Using the chopsticks I picked up a piece of sesame chicken bringing it to her lips. Bella’s mouth opened further to accept it and my eyes watched her lips wrap around the end of the meat drawing it in with her tongue. This time I couldn’t help the sharp intake of air that my body suddenly needed or the small groan that followed her sigh of delight.

Holy Fuck!

This was going to be a long meal and a difficult one to keep myself in control. With that thought in mind I took another drink of water before eating a piece of chicken myself in an attempt to calm down. Bella’s eyes watched my hand move towards her while she opened her mouth once again to accept what I was offering her.

After a few more bites I brought the wine glass to her lips and she drank a large sip voicing her satisfaction once more, “Mmmmm…”

I figured if she liked the wine as it was she would appreciate the taste more with the shrimp, “Here you hold this.”

She took the glass from me, while I took a shrimp out of the container bringing it to her mouth with my hand. Bella’s lips wrapped around the food and as she pulled it between her teeth, her tongue licked the tips of my fingers. My gaze moved from her mouth to her eyes and there a fire burning that had nothing to do with the hearth.

I watched her chew, while I ate one myself once she swallowed I told her to take a drink then watched as the dry wine mixed with the flavor of the shrimp, “Mmmmmmm.”

Oh yeah…I knew she would like that.

“Good?” I asked taking the glass from her so I could have a sip.

“Delicious,” Her eyes sparkled.

“Yes…” I agreed with her and as much as I was enjoying watching her I wanted Bella closer to me. My hands slid under her arms pulling her towards me, “relax my pet.”

Her head tilted so she could rest her cheek on my thigh while I continued to alternate the various boxes. In between I would have her lift her head to receive drinks and while I ate my free hand would stroke her face, down her neck and skim over her bare shoulder. While I touched her, Bella snuggled in closer to my groin letting out little purrs of happiness, only stopping when she felt another bite of food at her lips.

She was absolutely glorious and the intimacy of the act was more intense than anything I have ever felt. The woman brought me such joy not only in a sexual manor but also in an emotional and intellectual way. It was like she was perfectly and wondrously made especially for me.

“You look mighty comfortable down there,” a smile played at her lips while my thumb strokes across them.

“Yes sir. Your lap is very comfy.”

“Well in that case, come here.” Lifting her up and setting her sideways across me, my arm wrapped around Bella’s back drawing her in to lay her head against my shoulder.

“Did you have enough to eat?” All the container boxes were just about empty and Bella’s chewing had slowed but I wanted to make sure.

“Yes Master, Thank you.”

“You’re welcome my pet.” I placed a kiss on the top of her head, “now…” reaching behind her, “…for dessert.” I handed her a fortune cookie.

Bella opened the wrapper breaking the cookie in half to remove the little scrap of paper that was tucked inside to read it. Her expression was compelling making my curiosity spike, “What does it say?”

Her eyes never left the paper as she read, “The one who makes you the happiest will feed you for the rest of your life.”

My face fell at the words, I had read hundreds of fortunes and none have ever sounded so truthful. Taking the paper from her finger I re-read it, “The sun shine will warm your face.”

Bella giggled and when my eyes locked with hers she at least had the impulse to try and stifle it. “Your girl was interpreting for you.”

“Interpreting?” I growled lifting her swiftly and moving us on to the floor. Bella lay underneath me her breasts bouncing slightly from the giggle her laughter made me chuckle.

“For a second there I thought Confuses might have been a real fortune teller.”

Bella’s stared at me in bewilderment, “What do you mean?”

Shit! I didn’t mean to say that out loud.

“Nothing.”

To help take her mind off my ramblings I kissed her. My lips molded to hers gently at first until Bella parted hers letting me taste the sweetness of her mouth. The soft moan that came from her urged me on until I found myself grinding my dick against her heat. Taking her hands I lifted them over her head holding them there with one hand while I worked to free myself from the pajama pants.

Bella lifted her hips to meet me as I slid into her wet warm tightness. “God baby you feel so good.” I took my time, enjoying every stroke as Bella’s body responded under me, while we shared loving tender kisses. Her hands that were locked in my grip started to offer resistance as her moans became louder telling me she was getting close.

“Tell me who you belong to,” I demanded gripping the back of her neck with free hand.

“You…only …you,” she panted out between gasps of air.

“”Damn straight!”

Letting her hands go I held on to her hips while shifting to my knees. This position gave me a better view of my Bella. Her hair was spread out behind her head like a mahogany curtain. The flame from the fire cast her skin in a glow of warm amber while the reflection danced in her eyes. Her breasts bounced with my every move as the wanton sounds that I love so much continued to fill the room.

Moving my hand to rest on her mound I used my thumb to rub her clit causing Bella to cry out “Master please!”

“What does my slut want?” the words came out in a growl.

“Please…your slut …wants to …cum…ohhhhh….pleeasssee?”

I was going to make her wait but from the signals she was giving off I didn’t think she would be able to hold it very much longer.

“Cum for me …now,” I told her while applying more pressure to her clit.

Bella’s hands gripped the blanket above her head as her shoulders pressed firmly into the floor while her back arched. I don’t know what she said it sounded like a bunch of prattling and I couldn’t tell if it was Native American or plain nonsense.

My thumb kept working until Bella started to come back to reality and I felt the beginnings of my own release. Gripping both her hips I thrust a few more times and pulled out of her at the last second to shoot my cum on her stomach before sitting back on my heels.

Bella’s hand came down and before touching my seed her eyes met mine in a silent request, which I answered with a nod. A small smile played on her face as her fingers scooped up as much as they could before putting them in her mouth to clean them off.

“Mmmmm,” it was the same sound of delight she made while savoring the wine and just the thought of her enjoying my taste that much kept my dick at full attention. Bella sat up looking down at my predicament before meeting my eyes.

“Master may your slut clean you off?”

“Yes.”

I couldn’t stop the groan that came out as she lowered her body and wrapped her lips around me. Bella moaned while her tongue lapped over me effectively cleaning me of our mixed juices. When she was done my lips once again found hers and between the scent in the air and the taste on her mouth my head was starting to spin. Wrapping my arms around her body I pulled Bella with me to the floor tucking her in next to me against my chest.

“Your girl loves you Master.”

Lifting her chin our eyes locked and I poured as much feeling into my words as I possibly could “As I love her.”

The moment was sealed with a tender kiss before I tucked her head back into the nook of my neck holding her close to me. The fire warmed my back while the woman who meant more to me than life itself warmed my front and ultimately heart and soul.

No comments: