Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 16

BPOV

As soon as Edward left with his brother, I finished clearing off the table, wiping it down before sitting with the last cup of coffee to do my writing. It was busy work, nothing that was mentally taxing. So as I wrote out my fifty sentences I had time to think about the last eighteen hours. I was surprised when Edward put his collar on me, and I couldn’t help my fingers from tracing the silver band that adored my neck. It was pretty with a simple light blue pearl pendant that dangled in the junction on my throat.

I felt terrible last night when I went to my own bed alone, and I wondered if maybe he regretted placing it on my neck. This morning when I got up, I sat by the window in my room that over looked the front of the house, and watched as Edward left for a run. I wasn’t sure what he would say when I finally saw him this morning, and I dreaded the idea that he would dismiss me for being so stupid. When he came in the kitchen, he didn’t seem angry, and my tension dispelled immediately once I was in his arms.

When we started eating he brought up last night, I wasn’t sure what he was referring to and then I didn’t know if he wanted a general response or a full discussion - Edward wanted a full discussion. I was worried when he said I would be punished again, I mean really two punishments from one night. Only I could be so incredibly stupid to have that happen. But when he was grinning saying that he would enjoy this punishment – I knew he did it on purpose – “bastard” the word left my mouth with a giggle and I looked around the kitchen making sure no one heard me. The only one there was Seth and I was sure he would keep my secrete.

I was just finishing up the dishes having left my completed writing on the table - three and a half pages of the same sentence over and over again – When I heard Edward call my name. I went to find him; he was standing by the side board with his back to me. I walked up to him, quietly waiting as he had instructed me to last night. He was shuffling through mail, and completely ignoring me. It wasn’t as easy to stand there unmoving and completely quiet as I thought it would be.

Finally, he turned to acknowledge me. “Did you get your writing done?” I nodded “yes Sir”
“Good, because I have some chores for you to do today.” I stayed still waiting for instructions. “First I need my bed made. You can go do that now” The words left my mouth like an automatic response “Yes Master” Opening the door to his room, my mouth dropped. His bed was a complete mess; it looked like ten children had a wrestling match on it. Blankets all over the floor, sheet’s pulled off the corners, even the mattress protector was displaced. How the hell did he do that? I slept with him, he’s not that restless.

I sighed, setting about my task. I was just fixing the top sheet when Edward walked in the room. He stood there watching me, making me very nervous. As I picked up the top blanket, I jumped from the sound of my name “Isabella” stopping what I was doing, I turned to look at him. “Keep your eyes down” he didn’t move, I know because I was looking at this feet. “Isabella, when I enter a room that you are in. You are to stop, whatever you are doing, and present yourself to me, immediately.” I didn’t know that “Do you understand?” I do now, but I didn’t say that “Yes Sir”

“Very well continue” Edward walked out the door while I finished the bed. When I was done, I went back downstairs to find him. He was outside on the patio, sitting watching Seth in the yard. I knelt down as I had been instructed, waiting for acknowledgement. Edward’s voice broke through “I would like a glass of ice tea” I responded “Yes Sir”

When I came back, Edward was standing in the yard with Seth; I walked up standing behind him, and waited, and waited, and waited. He didn’t acknowledge me. When he turned to walk back to the house, he finally glanced at me. “When you are retrieving something for me, you are to come in front of me, with your head bowed low and the object out in front of you. It is the only time that your chin is not straight.” then he walked away. I followed him still holding his ice tea, as he sat down in the chair on the patio.

Ok Bella put two and two together. He’s sitting, that means I kneel. I’m retrieving that means I face his front, with my head down. So that’s what I did, sticking the glass out in front of me, and was rewarded “Thank You Isabella. You did well” On the outside I showed no emotion, on the inside I was doing the happy little submissive dance. “Relax Isabella” ok, so much for dancing, I was confused again. Damn! Do I just relax here, or get up and get in the correct position.

Edward was watching me, probably wondering what the hell is taking me so long. “Are you perplexed Isabella?” he asked already knowing the answer. “Yes Sir” He took a sip of his tea “What do you do, when you don’t know something?” He looked at me expectantly not saying anything. What do I do, when I don’t know….hmmm, I ask. Oh “Master, how does your girl do that?” His eyes never left mine, as he nodded once. “You are to stand, get into the correct position then relax”
I was kneeling next to him, with my head on his thigh. He was running his hand down my pony tail. “Isabella, you didn’t finish telling me what you thought about me calling you slut. Please do so now”

I kept my eyes closed as I spoke “I did…” I was interrupted “Who” taking a deep breath “Forgive me Master” “Who” Damn! I did it again “Please be patient, your girl will get it” he touched my shoulder in an understanding way “Continue” I took a deep breath picturing the words in my head before I started “Master your girl did not mind being called slut. It was not said in a derogatory way. To your girl it was an admission of ownership, and made her feel special the same as when you call her pet or dear one” I was going to say love but skipped that one.

Edward tapped my shoulder three times. When I sat up, he placed his hand under my chin, bringing the glass to my lips. “Drink Isabella” after a few sips he gave me more to do. “I brought home a package, a small white box it’s on the side board, along with the paper, it needs to be wrapped. You can do that now” I got up with a “yes Master” setting about my new task. Everything was all together, but I figured the kitchen would be a better place. I was just putting on the first piece of tape, when the door opened and Edward came in.

Dropping what I was doing, I walked to his left side, and waited. I could see his hand come towards my face, and for a split second I flinched, before catching myself. He gently ran the back of his hand down my jaw line “Very good Isabella, Continue” then he walked away, leaving me to finish what I was doing.

This was how we spent the rest of the afternoon. He would set me about a chore and either come to me, or when I was finished I presented myself to him. I made lunch around two and he wanted to be served in the dining room, showing me the proper behavior for formal seating. Not kneeling, but placing his food in front of him, with my head bowed, and not leaving until I was dismissed. He told me to join him for the meal, and I brought my plate in sitting to his left and ate. I was not in the kitchen, so I keep in my full submissive mode. His teaching was clear, consist and consistent. If I goofed up, he reminded me with a stern voice, and when I was correct, I was rewarded with a soft touch or kind words. He never lost his temper or seemed frustrated. That was a new reality to me

By four o’clock, I had it down, and he seemed pleased. I was in the kitchen, putting together potato packs for dinner when he came in. I stopped mid-slice presenting myself. “You make me proud Isabella, you are doing very well. When you are done with this, you are to go to my room.” oh boy, maybe I’ll get a real reward “Yes master” He left me to finish.

Edward was sitting on the chair that looked out over the side of his house; I dropped to my knees, he didn’t make me wait long. “Isabella the only thing you need to remember about being in my room, is that there are no clothes allowed in my bed.” He let that sink in “If you even sit on the edge of my bed to pick something up, you had better be completely nude. No exceptions.” No exceptions, like the clothing in the playroom. “With that said, you are to lie down and rest. So that you will be refreshed for our evening” A nap, he wants me to take a nap. Is he going to nap with me?

“Go, use the bathroom and prepare yourself” Standing in the bathroom, washing my hands, I looked at myself in his mirror. I didn’t look tired, I didn’t feel tired, and maybe he had other plans. When I walked back out, Edward was still sitting on his chair, looking out the window. I striped off my clothes, presenting myself. He looked at me, and then pulled the hair band from my head. Swiping his finger through it like a make shift comb, before standing. “Come Isabella, let’s get you settled”

His bed was comfortable, he had me tucked in and the drapes closed rendering the room a muted light. “You need to rest. I’ll get you when it’s time to get up” and he closed the door leaving me there to take a nap. I sort of chuckled to myself at the absurdity of the whole thing. But after a little while, my eyes became heavy and I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, Edward was lying in bed with me. He was dressed; my head was resting on his forearm while his other arm was wrapped around my waist. “Time to get up my dear one” he whispered in my ear, I nodded not really wanting to move. His hand was drawing small circles on my belly. “mmm…what time is it?” I asked half asleep trying to squint to see if there was a clock. Edward chuckled “Six, you have to get up, you must get ready” I yawned “yes Sir” I could feel him grinning in my ear.

Edward went downstairs while I went into my room to shower. When I came out, he was there with the clothes he had picked out for me to wear tonight. “Just what’s here Bella” - he called me Bella - we were in my room. I could tell him to go fuck himself if I wanted to, but I didn’t. “Bella wear your hair, like you did the other night, that kind of half up and half down thing. It shows off the fullness of your hair and the sexiness of your neck” I smiled, looking at him with a sideward glance “Do you think my neck is sexy?” He chuckled “I don’t think there is a part on you that isn’t sexy” I blushed

“What time is Emmet and Rose coming?” he answered sitting on my bed “Around eight” I stared at him, raising my eyebrows, shaking my finger at him, doing my best ghetto woman impression. “Oh no you don’t. You don’t sit on my bed, with clothes on boy” Edward laughed, I glared at him. “I’m serious, my room, my rules” He chuckled, standing “Then I guess I better go, because we don’t have time for me to get naked.” I shook my head “Oh, I guess I could make an exception this once, but you might have a writing assignment to do.” I said flippantly. He laughed, wrapping his arms around me from behind, snuggling his chin on my shoulder “Whatever you say, it is your room. Just remember the rest of the house is mine, and sooner or later, you’re going out there” he pointed to the open door. I nodded ‘Ok, no writing assignment” I said with a sigh and mock annoyance.

Edward grew serious looking at my eyes through the reflection of the mirror over the dresser.

“Do you feel more confident? By the time you laid down, you certainly acted more confident.”

“Yes, I do. At least I have a general idea how you want me to act and what you expect from me.” He stood up straight placing his hands on my shoulders before kissing the top of my head.

“Good, get ready. Can you try to be in the kitchen by seven-thirty? I want to talk to you.”

I pursed my lips “You can’t talk now?” He sighed drawing his pointer finger in a circle in front of him.

“Edward and Bella here, Master and submissive in the kitchen” he said pointing towards the door.

“Am I in trouble again?” I asked with interest my voice coming out in a whine

“No” he said shaking his head with a grin. “There is just something that’s been on my mind, and I want to talk to you about it, nothing to worry about.” He kissed me and was walking out the door “Edward?” turning to glance at me. I stared into his eyes “Thank you” he smiled and winked at me, then continued on his way.

Edward had picked out my white corset; it’s pretty, white silk with scrolls of black vines. He paired it with a black skirt, and nothing else except my black open toe heels. I did my hair as he asked using the silver combs from last night to accent the lift. He also laid out some jewelry; I sort of felt like a human paper doll as I slid the black and white bracelet onto my wrist. Looking in the mirror, I nodded making the dangling crystal earrings shimmer.

Edward was pouring two glasses of wine when I arrived in the kitchen, trying to pull my skirt down. It only came mid-thigh and I nothing underneath. He smiled at me “You look beautiful, Sit” He sat handing me a glass, and opening up my journal where he proceeded to read it out loud.

As a submissive woman I am
Dependent upon my Dominant - I rely upon him to show me the proper way to bring him pleasure and ultimately satisfaction and fullness to my own life. My decision to submit fully is dependent upon the support that I receive from him. I can’t be expected to grow if I am left on my own with no guidance or direction on how to proceed with what I am doing correctly or how to resolve my short comings.


He got a look of satisfaction on his face “I like that Isabella, you are absolutely right when you say that. You do need my direction and response good or bad.”

Edward took a sip of his wine, turning the page. I knew what came next, my punishment. He cleared his throat reading what I wrote.
.
I think that is the worst part, he will always remember that the night he gave me his collar was the night I first disappointed him.

I was nervous as his gaze left the page and locked on to mine. “If you rely on me to resolve your short comings, what makes you think that I would always remember it?” Edward wasn’t angry; he was trying to understand the convoluted workings of my mind. His eyebrows rose in expectation of an answer. “It’s human nature Sir” I murmured with a shrug.

Edward took a deep breath “Human nature aside Isabella. You did not ruin the whole night. You made a mistake, and you paid your debt and it’s over. Was I disappointed?” He took a deep breath “Yes I was.” I could feel the tears coming to my eyes and I try blink them away “I’m not going to lie to you, I would have liked to have you in my bed. But that is selfish of me. You could have chosen option one and I would have been equally disappointed. But that is my own selfish nature that I have to deal with. Another thing, I will not always think on last night as being… blemished” he read the word out of my journal. “You messed up; you’re going to mess up. But you served your punishment with dignity, it’s done it’s over. Never to be brought up again.”

Edward picked up my hand in his “Last night was special, for you, for me, for our relationship. What sticks out in my mind are the words you said to me, and our session that followed, not anything else.” his eyes so intently stared into my own. He was trying to get me to understand.

“I don’t sit around dwelling on your shortcomings, I would much rather reflect on your progress, on the strides you’ve made. You did so well today, I’m very proud of you. That’s human nature too Isabella, taking pride in what’s important to you. You are the most important thing in my life, and if I have pride and confidence in you, then you should have it in yourself”

I didn’t get to answer, because Emmet and Rose walked through the kitchen door. Edward nodded once then leaded over to kiss my forehead. “Hey, how comes you two are always in the kitchen?” Emmet’s voice traveled through the room making me smile. We said hello and I admired Rose’s dress; it was strapless and looked fabulous on her. The bodis was a deep purple the color gradually change into a deep blue at the thighs. She had a silver clutch in her hand and silver heels. I was pouring Emmet some wine, while he went to get some Ice Tea for Rose.

Opening the refrigerator, Emmet burst out laughing “Somebody was naughty” I looked to him. He had a clip magnet in his hand, attached to papers. I could feel my face heat up, and mouth dropped open “Orgasms are my Master’s to give, I will not cum again without his permission” He chuckled again, paging through the papers of the sentences Edward had me write “Damn, Rose next time your writing, because this is too funny,” Looking at Edward, he had the most self-satisfied smile I’ve ever seen, plastered on his face. I could tell he was trying really hard not to laugh.

Emmet put the magnet back where he got it, hanging my orgasm on the refrigerator for all to see. Rose giggled, but said nothing I was still frozen “Come on Edward let’s get this Salmon on the grill, I’m starving”. Edward walked by me, cupping my chin “Close your mouth Isabella you’re going to catch flies” he kissed my cheek with a chuckle. He is enjoying that punishment. Bastard. I smirked watching him walk out the door.

Rose put her arm around me “Come on I’ll help you set the table” she giggled again. I huffed “I think he did that on purpose” She gathered plates from the cabinet “What the orgasm or the writing exhibit?” I was still blushing. “The orgasm” She laugh “Of course he did, just to prove he could” I gaped at her “That bastard!” my hand flew to my mouth, because I didn’t mean to say that out loud. Rose chuckled waving her hand in the air “It’s ok Bella, I call Em worse than that sometimes. The question is, was it a good orgasm?” Biting my lip I nodded “Mine blowing” we giggled “Then it was worth it” she said picking up the plates as I followed behind her with placemats and silverware.

Dinner had gone well; the salmon steaks were just yummy with butter and herbs. I had made potato packs and a salad, bringing out fresh fruit for dessert. While we were eating they talked about tomorrow, hoping that Alice had planned something better than karaoke for the evening activity. I had hoped so too. I thought about what Edward had said before Emmet and Rose arrived. How I was important to him, and that he wouldn’t hold anything that I’ve done in the past against me. That once a transgression has been paid for, it’s done, never to be brought up again. I find that hard to believe, James was constantly bringing up past mistakes. It was like he was looking for a reason to be angry with me. A reason to make me feel bad or self-conscious, my thoughts were interrupted.

“What do you think Bella?” Emmet’s voice broke through. I looked at him not sure what he was talking about. “About next week-end, going to the cabin” I nodded still not sure what he was talking about. “Sorry, could you repeat the question?” Edward spoke up. “My parents have a cabin on Mount Rainier; Emmet wants to go open it up next weekend. We would be gone Friday night until Sunday.” he eyed me suspiciously. I looked to Edward, weekends were our time together, and I had Seth. What was I going to do with him? I think Edward read some of my thoughts because he told his brother, we would talk about it, and he would let them know.

Once dinner was done, Rose and I were in the kitchen, she looked at me like she had something on her mind. It made me nervous, because although I didn’t know Rose very well, she wasn’t the type of person to hold back when she had something to say. “What is it?” I asked sticking the last glass in the dishwasher. “You’re walking into the lion’s den tonight.” I was confused by her words. “Listen” she was staring at my neck, my hands reflexively came up to touch my collar “Exactly…there are woman there that would say or do anything, to be wearing that.”

I knew there were several women there that Edward had been with, that was part of my anxiety. “Listen Bella, don’t believe everything you hear.” I wanted to ask her what she meant, but the men came in, and I presented myself as I was instructed. Edward kissed my cheek “Continue Isabella so we can leave soon.” I had hoped that I would have a few minutes to talk to Rose. When I glanced in her direction, she was trying to tell me something with her eyes. Once the kitchen was finished she said “Bella can you help me with something quick, in the bathroom” I smiled “Sure”

“Look I know Edward will tell you if you can talk to a Dom, but I know all the bitches there and if someone…look it’s a game to them.” I was surprised “Game?” She nodded sitting down to pee “Yes, not all of them, but some and they just want to play around and they want to play with your man. So that means they are going to try to mess with you.” there was a knock at the door “You almost ready?” Emmet was impatient, Rose spoke up “We’ll be right out Sir” she called out softly “It won’t take you long to figure out who they are, just stick with Edward or me, Now go pee, so you don’t have to go when you are there.”

I did my business while she washed her hands “It’s fun, you’ll enjoy it, keep an open mind and pay attention, you’ll figure it out.” After I had my warning slash pep talk, we rejoined the men. “Finally Jesus mighty, I was getting ready to bust down the door” Rose immediately went into sub mode, which was a sight to behold. This strong independent woman, offering herself, to the man she loved. “Forgive your slut Sir, she had a technical problem, that needed addressing.” Emmet helped her with her jacket “It everything alright now?” He was concerned “Yes Sir”

Edward placed a black silk wrap over my bare shoulders, while I kept quiet through their exchange. What Rose had said wasn’t a lie; she was taking care of a technical problem. I stored that little tid-bit away; fast thinking like that might just come in handy

Emmet and Rose were parked in the driveway, Edward escorted me into the garage, I was trying to pull my skirt lower over my thighs. Before he opened the car door he looked at me “Is there a problem Isabella” I bite my lip “are you uncomfortable with nothing there?” I didn’t lie, because I was very uncomfortable “Yes Sir” He smirked “Put your arms over the car Isabella” I peeked at him through my lashes, but did what as he asked, pressing my body against the side of his car. The bare skin of my chest pressed against the window, with my arms stretched out over the top.

Edward’s hand ran up my thighs taking the material of my skirt with him. I took a deep breath forcing myself to hold still, while Edward’s breath was in my ear “I wouldn’t want you to be uncomfortable Isabella” his hands ran through my folds “spread your legs” as I complied I figured he wasn’t going to be putting any panties on me, but I didn’t know what he had in mind. His fingers moved in and out of me quickly “My pet is always so ready for me” I had to bite my lip tightly to keep still. His finger’s left me, and pulled on my clit. His other hand moved and a second later I felt a pinch that made me suck air in through my teeth. “There, now you have something on”

Edward swatted my bottom once, pulling my skirt down “Let’s go” I assumed he wanted me to move away from the car, and when I did, I could feel the twinge of the clamp on my most sensitive spot, and something was dangling from it sweeping against my lips with every movement I made. Holy Shit, this was going to be a long night.

I was nervous as we walked into the New Moon, but the atmosphere was exactly the same as it had been last week. People were talking and dancing to the DJ. The main floor was like any other night club. I followed behind Edward, several said hello to him, and I could feel the eyes of people on me. There was no introductions made, and I kept completely quiet. Emmet took Rose’s jacket and my wrap disappearing down a hall, he wasn’t gone long and soon we were heading upstairs.

I could feel the anxiety creep back into me as I took in the scene before me. The room was rather dark, the walls and floors were stained in dark walnut and shinned to a polish. The atmosphere reminded me of a lounge that would have been depicted in an old movie, or a cruise ship. Round circular tables with deep red leather curved high back benches, were on the perimeter. In the middle of the room, black velvet high back chairs were set up in no specific arrangement. It looked like people just took a chair and sat wherever they wanted.

People mulled around in all states of nudity, from the fully dress, to nothing at all. Many sub kneeled by their Dominants, some with leashes, others with a crop held in their teeth. But the most prominent image was the stage area. It rose four step higher than the rest of the room and was flanked by a wall of mirrors. Bright lights shined on the scene that was taking place. A man in a black mask was strapped to bars that were suspended from the ceiling, while another man was placing rows of clothes pins all over his genitals.

Internally I cringed, moving my eyes away from the scene and keeping them on Edwards back, as we moved through the crowd of people. Edward was leading us through a hallway that open up into a small bar area, where he and Emmet stopped for a drink. Rose stood by my side, when I looked at her; she smiled at me telling me everything was ok without any words, but I wasn’t sure if I agreed with her assessment.

Edward handed me a glass of white wine, as I took it his eyes met mine. He studied me, looking for something, he didn’t take his eyes off me as he spoke “Emmet give me minute, and I will join you” As he said the words I started to worry, was he going to leave me here alone? Rose followed Emmet leaving us there. I could feel everyone’s eyes on me, and I thought about what Rose said. ‘You are walking into the lion’s den’ I was either going to have to man up, or leave. Those were the only two choices.

“Come Isabella” Edward walked ahead of me over to the furthest corner away from the bar area. My steps were unsteady, and I needed to drink the wine he gave me, so I could calm down. Edward took the wine from me - damn I really wanted that- sitting in a chair and placing my glass on the small table next to him. My heart was pounding in my chest as I tried to remember what I was supposed to do. He is sitting … kneel. Taking a deep breath, I knelt as close to his body as I could “Relax Isabella”

Relax? Taking a deep breath and very conscious of the fact that eyes were on me, and I had nothing on under my skirt except a clamp with dangly things hanging from it. I sunk down, closing my eyes before laying my head on his thigh. I concentrated on my breathing, calming down infinitesimally as Edwards hand stroked over my shoulder. “Just relax my pet” We stayed this way a few minutes, no one bothered us, and with eyes closed my other senses became hyperaware of the feel of Edwards hand on my hair and skin along with the distinct aroma that was only his. He traced the outline of my jaw and over my lips, then up my arm and over my shoulder running through the loose part of my hair.

“Are you better?” I took a deep breath “Yes Master” He made the circuit over my skin one more time, placing his palm over my jaw “Open your eyes Isabella” As I did, the people in front of me became real again, and I took a deep breath. “Just people Isabella, no one will hurt you” I looked around he was right, they are just people.- Mostly naked people - But they are here because they can express themselves freely, without judgment, which is what I want too.

Edward tapped my shoulder and I straightened up. “Look at me Isabella” When our eyes met, his were filled with kindness and concern. He brought my glass to my lips “Drink” after I swallowed he held my chin between his thumb and finger. “It can be overwhelming at first. I didn’t warn you, because I didn’t want you to be more anxious than you already were.” That made sense because I would have been freaking out if I known what I walking into. It was better to just take the plunge. “Now, are you over the shock?” I nodded my head as much as possible with him holding my chin “Yes Master, your girl is sorry” His finger skimmed my cheek “You have no reason to be sorry Isabella, you’re doing splendid.”

I smiled at him, as he stood up, offering me his hand so I could rise to my feet. He returned my glass of wine, and leaned in to kiss my forehead. “Come Isabella, I want you to see the demonstration in the other room” He wants me to see something? “Yes Sir” The next room was slightly smaller but was an exact mirror image of the first one. The only difference being that there was two smaller stage areas, set in the far corner.

Emmet was standing in the middle of the room, with Rose standing in front of him. Edward didn’t say anything as we approached; he just nodded once in Emmet’s direction. When we were standing Edward took my hand, moving me so my back was against his chest “Relax Isabella” My upper body melted into his.

On each stage there were three submissive’s with their corresponding Dom’s. Some of the submissive were completely nude others only partially, while their Doms were using long lengths of various colored rope to restrain them in. Edward spoke softly in my ear. “Isabella I want you to talk freely, but with respectful quiet. Do you understand?” The words came out quickly “Yes Master”

“Do you know what this is called?” of course I did, it was one of the things I really was interested in. “Yes master Kinbaku” he smiled in my ear “That’s right my pet. Watch” His right hand rested on my shoulder as I watched. Edward pointed to the far stage “The one in the middle is called ushirode gassho” I looked at what he wanted me to see. The woman was facing away from us looking into the mirror. Her arms were behind her back with her hands pointed downward as if she was praying. The red rope that was used wrapped several time on her upper arms securing them together then a working of knots to her elbows, where it was wrapped drawing her elbows together. The Dom was just beginning to wrap her wrist. I looked at her face in the mirror, she look sublime.

I could feel Edward watching my face “What are you thinking my pet?” I told him “she looks very tranquil” he nodded. There was a man dressed all in black walking back and forth in front of the two stages, every now and then he would say something and the others would move quickly to do as he said. “Master, who is that man?” “That is the Kinbakushi Isabella, it literally means Rope Master” I nodded.

Edward pointed to another display of bondage. A male was kneeling on a chair, so his head was jetting out over the back. His feet were already tied down to the top of the chair legs, and the Dom was working on knots that ran down his back. I suppose when they are finished he will be secured to the chair. Edward pointed out a woman with Ropes tied over and under her breast, effectively making a blue rope bra, and standing next to her was a woman with rope around her waist and running down through her thighs. There were several knots that dug into the soft flesh of her sex. Edward pointed to the two women “That is Shinju and Matanawu, personally I like to do the two of them together.” I nodded because that looked like something I would like to try.

Once all six submissive’s were effectively secured, the Robe Master said something in Japanese, calling out to the audience. A woman called out “nawatsuya” the Rope Master looked at her. Edward snickered in my ears. “What did she say Master?” Edward chuckled “He asked if there were any volunteers and she called out ‘tie me up tonight” oh my...I giggled “she must like it” he chuckled “I believe she does”

I turned my head slightly in his direction “Master?” His eyes twinkled “Yes?” “nawatsuya” I could feel my face blush as he sucked in a deep breath “Isabella” he growled as his hand ran down my arm to my bottom and up my skirt. I silently gasp, biting my lip struggling to hold still, while Edward’s hand wrapped around my front to press on the clamp, all my lower muscles clinched together and I had to bite harder to suppress the moan. His other hand held my neck tilting my head back, and he kissed me. Hard and passionately, his tongue forced my lips to part. I didn’t care that we weren’t alone, I didn’t care that his brother was standing next to him. The only thing I could think about was Edward’s lips were on me, and his erection was jabbing me in the back.

Edward pulled back, taking a deep breath “Isabella you have a way of pushing my buttons, you just might pay for that later.” he swatted my bottom playfully. I smiled slyly, hoping he was a man of his word. Between the scene in front of my eyes, the clamp with it’s dangly things, Edward’s kiss, his erection and the promise of payment, I was a dripping mess between my thighs. I tried to release some of the pressure building by squeezing my internal muscles. That didn’t help, if anything it made the desire for release worse. I tried to find some comfort by wiggling my hips, but Edward stopped me immediately “Pay attention and watch” he pointed to the stage “This is called ‘kikkou’ it means tortoise. It is a very long and intricate process. He will use about sixty feet of rope” Holy Crow! “sixty feet?” I was astonished. Edward nodded “More if he adds arms or legs” As the demonstration continued on the stage, my eyes wondered the room.


There were several people very intent on the exchange between Edward and me. A woman with bouncy dark curly hair, stood off to the side, staring. There was also another girl sitting with a couple, she had blonde hair and was wearing practically nothing. She was constantly squinting her eyes at me, like I was an eye chart she was trying to read. The other one was hard not to notice she actually walked right in front of us and smirked at me. She had short black straight hair, with bright red lipstick. She was wearing a cat suit that clung to her and I thought at any moment she was going to start licking herself and purring. I had to stifle a giggle at that thought.

A man approached us coming towards Emmet, they exchanged pleasantries and then he moved to Edward. “I was hoping I didn’t miss you” Edward answered him directly “You almost did, I’m not staying very long.” I could feel the man eyeing me, “Hello, you must be Isabella, I am Felix” I could feel Edward stiffen behind me, and I was really glad that Rose reminded me about not talking to anyone without permission. “Isabella is remaining quiet tonight, she is only here to observe.” Edward told him, “Of course I just wanted to say hello, and see how the collar looked. It’s beautiful on you Isabella. Well enjoy your night” I remained quiet and unmoving and wondered why he was concerned about my collar.

When he walked away, Emmet murmured “What’s up your ass?” I wondered that myself. “Nothing, he just irritated me the other day, and I was on defense’ Emmet made a noise like he understood what Edward was saying, but I had no clue. The people on the stage were about half way through the length of rope, when I felt Edwards’s hand on my bottom again. “We are going to go” He said to his brother “Alright, I’ll see you on the ferry, bright and early” “Ten o’clock is not that early Emmet” they shook hands and said good night to me, and Edward lead me back out the way we came in.

We were almost to the stairway, when someone called Edwards name. “Eleazer, Carman” he talked with a curt tone “What, you don’t say hello to me?” the nearly naked blond that had been squinting at me placed her hand on his forearm. Fake blood red nails lay against the material of his shirt. Edwards hand immediately dislodged hers “Tanya, you look well” So this was Tanya, my anger flared at her audacity. “And you must be Edward’s newbe?” she was eyeing me with a haughty smile.

Once her eyes fell on my neckline her whole countenance changed. Her arrogance became antagonism “Well Edward you moved fast with this one, were you that hard up?” What did she just say? Who the fuck does she think she is? Edward didn’t waste any time with a reply. “I would remind you Tanya to watch your mouth, and as far as moving fast. I get rid of what I don’t need, and go after what I want.” Edwards eyes were dark and angry as he stared her down, before speaking to the other two “Eleazar, Carman I would suggest you control her better, and I expect an immediate apology”

There wasn’t time for anyone to comment because Aro had now joined our group. “Is there a problem here?” Edward shook his head “No problem, I’m waiting for an apology” Eleazar took control “Tanya” she dropped her eyes, “Please forgive my rude comment, it was only a joke” I wanted to point out to her that she used the word my, but I didn’t. “Edward, we will be on our way, I apologize for her behavior and will personally see to her punishment” Edward didn’t answer he simply inclined his head once.

As they turned away, Aro took my hands into his own. “Isabella, you look magnificent” I smiled at the scowl on Tanya’s face as she left. “Thank you Sir” Edward told me I could and should always talk to Aro, so I knew that I was doing the right thing. Aro released my hands “Are you departing?” he was asking Edward

“Yes, I was on the way out, when I was rudely interrupted” he wasn’t happy about that and it appeared that Aro had a problem with it also. “It is not my place Edward, but there are those that play at a life that others take seriously. The best we can do is weed them out, and remove them from our presence and not become involved in their games. They do however put a stain to any serious relationship.”


I had no idea what he was talking about; Rose had said something about it being a game to some. I would have to remember to ask Edward later. During my brain rambling Aro started laughing “Perhaps they will return to Alaska” Edward chuckled “One can only hope”

The ride home was quiet, I kept fidgeting from the clamp, it was starting to become uncomfortable and it was difficult to disregard. I was trying, Edward sensed my discomfort “We are almost home Isabella.” God I hope so. I was never so glad to see a driveway in my life, and I hoped that he didn’t make me leave this on much longer.

Seth greeted us when we walked through the door, “Isabella while I leave Seth out, you are to go to my room, disrobe and get in your waiting position.” my heart rate picked up and the pressure in my belly intensified. “Yes Sir”

There was no mat, so after an internal debate, I picked a place kneeling as instructed with my back to the door. Edward didn’t make me wait long, as he entered the room, I could hear him kick his shoes off. He walked over to his dresser opening a drawer and then another before giving me his attention. “You did very well tonight Isabella, you made me proud. I believe a reward is in order.” I couldn’t contain the excitement I felt, and no matter how hard I bit my lip, my face was all smiles. “I see that pleases you my pet. Did you ever think that maybe our idea of a reward could be different? Maybe you won’t like what I am going to give you.” I couldn’t imagine anything that he would give me that I wouldn’t like.

Edward placed his hand on top of my head “Look at me Isabella” when my eyes met his, he brought his hand to my mouth “open” as I did, he placed something firm between my lips and onto my tongue, it took me a second to realize what it was. Once the creamy goodness started to melt I couldn’t stop the sound of pleasure that escaped my mouth “Mmmm” chocolate.

“You like it?” I could hear the smile in his voice

“Yes Master Thank you”

“Your welcome my dearest. I have another gift, tonight you may orgasm at will, no permission needed” Ok, that made me happy. He placed his hand in front of me, helping me to stand. Wrapping his right arm around my waist, his left coming behind my neck, he kissed me. The soft warmness grew and intensified as his tongue swept against mine. I moaned from the sheer delight.

“Mmm… that is good chocolate, better from your mouth” I giggled “Come Isabella” he lead me to the bed where he sat on the edge with me in between his open legs. “This has been on long enough” Edward’s fingers moved up my slick center “Take a deep breath” As I did, he removed the clamp, and I gasp trembling from the sensation, tears filled my eyes as a sharp pain over took me. I became aware of Edward’s voice “shhh…” his hands rubbing my thighs firmly, I’m sure it was his way of steadying me, so I didn’t fall over.

“shhh…I’ll make it feel better” He dropped to his knees, spreading my thighs with his hands and swept his tongue in one long motion up to my very sensitive clit. I cried out from the pain and pleasure. I was so sensitive, that the slightest touch made me shiver. He laid his tongue flat against my sensitive nub wiggling it ever so slightly; it was a tortuously painful delight. His hands moved to my hips grasping them firmly as his tongue began to make circular motions. The moan of sensual pleasure escaped me, and my hips began to move on their own accord.

I placed my hands over his to help steady myself. He groaned against my skin, circling in the opposite direction. I was so very sensitive, and as he lapped up my whole center, I griped his hands tighter, thrust my sex against his mouth and came, screaming out his name. The motion he was making with his mouth slowed but never stopped and my body quaked with pleasure as he sucked my clit into his mouth creating the most exquisite pressure. His tongue did a zig zag motion and it was my undoing, my knees buckled, my body shook, and I dug my fingers into his wrist to keep from falling as I came again.

Edward kissed my sex once, twice then worked his way up my stomach, my breast, and neck. My body was so sensitive, every little touch he placed on my skin sent shivers through me. I was still breathless when he reached my mouth, and my arms wrapped around his neck for support. The kiss was passionate, and I could taste my juices on him.

He pulled back “Undress me Isabella” my fingers drifted down to his shirt, as I undid each button, I place a kiss on the opening. When it was completely open I pushed it over his shoulders, swirling my tongue around his nipple. He rewarded me with a groan as his shirt pooled on the floor. I dropped to my knees letting my tongue run in a long line to his navel. His top button as usual was already undone, as I pulled down his zipper, I peeked a looked through my lashes, and he was watching me. My hands slid into the opening moving in opposite directions across his lower abs drifting over his thighs taking the material of his pants with them.

Edward’s boxer briefs clung to the muscles of his thighs and a very predominate erection, which my fingers drifted over as I reach for the waist band. “Isabella” he growled as I pulled down the stretchy cotton and I kissed the underside of his shaft. He stepped out of the clothing that was around his feet. I was going to lavish him with my mouth, when he reached down lifting me by my arms to a standing position.

“I believe you made a request” I was confused until he took the purple rope off the bed and began wrapping my wrist together. The feeling of possession washed over me, and with each tug on my wrist, the pressure in my belly and core grew. I know I had to be a dripping mess between my thighs, but I just didn’t care. When he was done, Edward guided me to the bed where he leaned back against the pillows, having me straddling his hips.

“Hold on to the headboard Isabella” As I did, he took my breast in his mouth, making me arch my back and glide my sex over his erection. I couldn’t stop the movement and as I shifted my hips, he shifted his and slid into me. The feeling of fullness was so welcomed I moaned “Ohhhh…” His hands were on my hips at first, guiding me in my movements, and then I began to take over. Using my hips to glide along his length, I could feel his hands grip my bottom squeezing them firmly as my movements picked up. I shifted my hips and hit that spot buried deep inside me “Ohhh..Godd” my stomach muscles clenched and I locked my hips taking my pleasure from him. “Aung …. ohhh…ohhh….Master!” my legs shook and my back arched as I held on to the headboard, riding out my orgasm.

When I opened my eyes Edward was staring at me with a heated expression his lips met mine and his hips started meeting my thrust. Before I knew what was happening, his hands were on my hips, and I was laying flat on my back. “Grab the post Isabella” I stretched my bound wrist wrapping my fingers around the wooden post. Edward had my right foot up at his shoulder, and I wrapped my left leg around his hip. He moved in and out of me with quick hard thrusts.

“Come again Isabella” he growled through quick breaths

“I can’t” I was spent and I didn’t see how my body could take another orgasm

“Yes you can” he lifted my hips, sliding inside me hitting my spot, I moaned “Ahhh…ooohhh...”

He concentrated his movements in that spot and my belly tighten two more strokes and I was heading over the edge. The pressure in my belly was building and I couldn’t catch my breath his movements were so strong I heard him say “Now” and I came hard, I don’t know what left my mouth all I saw was streaks of white and my body felt like it was floating on air. I heard him yell “Fuck!” and then felt his weight on top of me as he found his own sweet release.

We stayed that way, he was inside me, my eyes were closed and I was trying to steady my breathing. Edward kissed my neck “Share my bed Isabella” I smiled “Yes Master” like I would say no. “You’ll be tethered to the bed” I nodded because I just didn’t care.

I groaned in protest as Edwards body left mine, and sighed as he lifted me up placing my head on the pillows. I felt him tug on my wrist, as I rolled to my side, and then his body was behind me pulling me closer. The last thing I remember was his arms wrapping around me and he kissed my temple

No comments: