Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 11

EPOV

As I was driving to work this morning, my mind was on Bella. I was running late, because I stayed longer than I should have. Last night was great, after round one, when we were sitting on her bed; I was going to have her use a toy on herself. But the frozen dildo had me undone. I couldn’t even stop myself.

The images formed in my head, and the next thing I knew she was tied to a chair. I watched her closely, waiting for her to make a sound. I thought that she would last only a few minutes, but she surprised me again. And my god was she beautiful. My fucking dick was a titanium rod watching her trying to control herself.

Her legs were open so far, that she couldn’t get any friction between her thighs. She tried humping the air, but that just frustrated her, and amused me. I wish I could have seen her eyes, but I wanted her blindfolded. So I watched as she creased her brow, biting her bottom lip in an attempt to keep silent. I had to push her, use more force on her nipples then I had planned. It worked, her body reacted just I wanted it to.

The sight of my dick in her mouth along with the feel of her tongue moving over me, I felt like a damn teenager, trying to hold my load. I thought for sure she would gag, but no way, she swallowed like an expert. When I told her she could cum, she wasted no time, screaming out a muffled sound around my dick as she tensed in the restraints. She was fucking fantastic, and I couldn’t wait until I could get her into my playroom.

After my last lecture was over, I headed back to my office. I was done with my work; I just needed to hang around for a while, in case any students had questions concerning the final. Alice called me to tell me that she was just about done with Bella’s outfit. I told her that I would tell Bella and have her come over for a final fitting. After hanging up, I took out Bella’s papers, thinking I would look them over.

She really was inexperienced; she had many things listed as never done. But over in the like too side most were marked off as 2 or 3. Some things amazed me, although I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised by anything that concerns her. She marked yes to tattoos and piercings, my girl has a thing for anal sex, she has a strong voyeuristic and exhibitionist tendency and she has no problem with videotaping our sessions. She is an exhibitionist; of course I knew that from Sunday. She also seemed to have a very strong desire for rope bondage that would work well for me, as Zaauuoo is one of my favorite pastimes.

There were a few concerns that I had. She marked experience with fisting and cages, and indicated both as a hard limit. I personally don’t participate in either activity, and I wondered the circumstances that surrounded her participation. If she was only ever with James, it had to have been with him.

I figured this was going to be another story that I really didn’t want to hear, but was going to have to. The only other concern would be her neck. Her vertebras are fused together, causing her to lose full range of motion along with right arm weakness. I’m going to have to keep that in mind. I’ll have to make sure that no extra stress is put on her neck or back. Also, full arm suspension is out, she will need to always have the fullness of her weight on her lower body. I can work with that.

It was close to noon, I wondered what she brought for lunch. I was going to call her, but decided to just walk over to her office. I stood in her doorway she was on the phone with her back to me. She was laughing as she spoke. “What is it with you and peens? Is Bob short changing you lately?”

I knew I was eavesdropping, but I wondered who the fuck she was talking to. Her voice became serious “I’m sorry I am not going to talk about Dr Cullen’s penis with you”

Ok that was enough I made my presence clear. Her chair swung around, she had a shocked expression on her face. “Edward!”
Her face had the most adorable blush, as I stood there watching her. She told Carol – Carol from the center – that she had to go. I thought about her telling me my father was handsome and I figured I would tease her. Besides she looked so nervous as she asked how long I’d been standing there. I didn’t give her a direct answer.
“I’m going to have to keep you away from my father aren’t I?” Yeah, that worked, she was even more flustered, wondering why I said that. I was only playing with her, so I called her an endearment so she would know I wasn’t upset. “Because my pet, first you call him handsome, and then I hear discussing his penis on the phone.”

I teased her a little more, telling her I was going to use the information as blackmail. She didn’t like the thought of that very much. I would never tell, but she doesn’t have to know that. Bella asked why I was there, and agreed to go to lunch. We could have gone to the cafeteria, but the diner had better food and was more private. I wanted to talk to her about Saturday. I was thinking we wouldn’t go to the club until next week. The only reason I was waiting was to see how she would respond and to get to know her limits better. But there really is no reason to wait.

She is very responsive to me, she follows my directions and she has voyeuristic tendency. So, I see no reason to put it off. Besides I’m only thinking for an hour, just to introduce her to the atmosphere. She was nervous, I could tell. Her nervousness was at embarrassing me with her behavior. I plan to start working on that tomorrow night. Set her up with some basic commands and hand signals. We have Friday evening and all day Saturday to work on more if necessary. But I know she is worried for nothing. She will do fine.

I didn’t mean to be short with her, but she does have a habit of interjecting, usually coming to the wrong conclusion, as was evident last night. She did the same again today, thinking I wanted her to go shopping this afternoon. I was stern without losing my temper, she responded as she should have, dropping her head in remorse. I wasn’t angry with her; I just needed to remind her that I don’t want her to think for me. Walking back to campus, we were quiet, holding hands like teenagers. Her skin is so soft and delicate, I find myself wanting to touch her often. I left her with a soft kiss before heading to my last lab class.

I was right on time as I stood on Bella’s back porch, I knew the code to let myself in, but I didn’t want to just walk in without her consent. She answered the door, wearing a white satin robe that barely covered her assets. Her hair was piled on top of her head in a clip. “Hi” I eyed her securing my arms around her, as I leaned in to kiss her “Hi yourself.” my hands held on to her bottom, slipping up under the robe. I growled when I realized she had nothing on under there. “You always answer the door half naked?” She giggled “Only on a Tuesday” She laughed as I swatted her playfully on the bottom.

“Actually I just got out of the shower; I thought you would just leave yourself in.” She was reaching over the counter to get a glass, causing the bottom of her robe to rise over her tush. “I didn’t want to be presumus” I said as I walked up behind her.

She turned around with a mischievous look “You mean you think I would allow you to tie me to a chair and have your wicked way with me, but I would be upset about you letting yourself into the house?”

I shrugged, reaching down for a kiss allowing my hands to wonder over her soft bottom. “Well, I don’t want to be rude.” She laughed “Do you want something to drink?” I took her up on the offer, and she poured me ice tea.

“I didn’t have time to go through anything, and I’m not sure what you are looking for.” She said opening the closet door. I started going through what was hanging there, pulling out a few dresses that I liked. “You can start with these. Show me your corsets and what you would wear with them.”


She opened a chest that was in the back of the closet taking out seven or eight corsets all of different colors. Placing them on the bed, she opened the bottom drawer to the dresser, choosing some pants and a skirt.

“How about any of this stuff” Bella opened another drawer that contained lingerie. “Pick out two of your favorites and let me see them on you?” Taking two items out “you want me to start with the dresses?” I nodded, kicking my shoes off before lying on the bed with my back against the headboard. Bella watched me for a minute, before shaking her head and going into the bathroom.

I thought about being noisy and looking through her toys, but decided against it. She came out in the first dress it was black strapless and form fitting. The next was a blue print, with straps on the shoulder. The last one was purple strapless. I approved them all.

She next came out in the corsets. She showed me three one was pink with black trim, another was dark blue and the last one was white with black ivy vines. She looked spectacular in them, and I was starting to have trouble in the groin area and each time she came out she would saunter around, pivot, pose and then shake her ass at me. She was in a playful mood; I like seeing her like this, and I was beginning to wonder how much she wanted to play.

When she came out in the first lingerie, a pink and black body suit with garters, it was revealing without being trashy and I could picture her walking around the house in that. “How do you like this one?” She asked as she sash-shayed her hips. I nodded

“I have the stocking, I’ll bring them too.” I took a deep breath “Yes, defiantly bring the stockings?”

Her face had a sassy smile pasted on it, as her finger tips slowly ran over her body. “Would you like me to put them on for your approval?”

I heard the words, but my eyes were watching her fingers run the length of her thighs. Oh my, she was getting brave; I kept wondering what happened to my blushing girl, Give her something enticing to wear and the sex vixen makes her debut. I smirked “Just bring them with you.” I looked at the clock as she was heading back into the bathroom.

The door opened and she stood there in five inch black heels that made her legs look amazing. Covering her bottom was the smallest black lace mini skirt I have ever seen. Her breast were incased in a black lace shelf bra. Her pale skin looked flawless and fragile like porcelain. Dark brown tresses of silky hair hugged her shoulders flowing down her back. This time as she moved she exaggerated her hips, giving extra bounce to her bare breast.

“Do you like this?” her voice was alluring, accompanied by a shrewd smile. I quickly sat up, swing my feet to the floor. “Yes, I like it. Come here.” I said holding my hand out to her.

She got an evil glint in her eye, I wasn’t sure what she contemplating, but I knew it was something. “Isabella, don’t make me come and get you.” My hand was still out stretched. She looked at the bedroom door and bolted with a giggle.

I chuckled silently “Ahhh...my little vixen wants to play.” I said as I rounded the corner into the hall. She couldn’t have gone far; she was either in the other room or in the living room. Her giggle gave her away.

She was standing on the far side of the couch. As I got closer to her she shifted her weight. I raised my eyes at her “Isabella, I’m going to ask you one more time to come to me.” She grinned shaking her head, while biting her bottom lip. “Ok, have it your way.” I added with a chuckle.

She put her hands on her hips “Ohhh…I’m scared..I’m shaking.” shaking her body as she spoke in a sarcastic tone. “Oh, baby you really shouldn’t have said that.” I faked a left lunge and when she went right, I jumped over the back of the couch and grabbed her.

“Edward! You cheated!” she was trying to squirm away from me. But I had a tight grip on her. She wasn’t going anywhere. “No, my sassy little pet that was not cheating, that was controlling the situation.” I laughed sitting on the couch, pulling her along with me, “Now Isabella, time to pay the piper.” I said putting her over my knee, using my left hand to hold both her hands securely against the small of her back. My right leg was placed over both her legs to keep her from moving.

“Edward, what are you going to do?” She asked with concern. “What do you think I’m going to do Isabella? I have a sassy submissive that needs her Master’s attention.”

Bella tried to wiggle, but she was pinned to my body. “But..But..I didn’t do anything. You told me to try on the clothes and I did. I was only doing what you asked.” I chuckled “Ok, you get one spank for each transgression.”

My hand was rubbing over her bare bottom. Her breathing was increasing. “What transgressions?”

I swatted her bottom. “Awe” she cooed. “That one is for you playing dumb. Now let’s see. You answer the door half naked. You’ve been shaking your tush at me since I walked in the door. You tease me by shaking your breast at me. Then you make me chase you. You mocked me by saying ‘I’m shaking’. Let’s see, I count five,”

I put the hand in front of her face that I been counting on. “Five Isabella”

“But Edward, I was only playing.”

“So am I daring” My hand came down again.

“Ohhh” The sound left her mouth like a moan. I wasn’t hitting her hard, she was just playing and this is just part of the fun. Besides I told her I wouldn’t punish her with corporal punishment, and I won’t. After each swat I rubbed my hand over the spot, choosing a new location for the next one. She wiggled and moaned; I knew she would enjoy it.

After the last one, I rubbed my hand over her bottom a few more times. She was practically purring in my lap. I leaned over placing a single kiss on her slightly pink bottom. When I left go of her upper body, she still didn’t move. I had to physically lift her up, so she was straddling my thighs as I continued to stroke her soft flesh.

The look in her eyes was pure lust; I left out a deep breath as her wet core came in contact with my extremely hard cock. She wiggled her hips, moaning softly. I placed my hands on her hips to still her “We are going to be late for dinner if you keep that up.”

The huff that left her said everything; she was feeling the effects of the spanking and looking for some release. “Dinner..yeah.” Fingers were running through the hair on the back of my neck. I plucked one nipple in my mouth, suckling softly. “Mmm” she purred.

I left her nipple fall from my mouth, smirking at her protest. “Unless you are going dressed like this, you should go get ready” her brow puckered. “How can you just stop?”


Her question was emphasized by the grind of her sex on my dick. “Control..Now go get dressed.” I answered with another swat on her bottom.

“Later?” her voice sounded hopeful. “I don’t know we’ll have to see.”

Bella huffed again, in protest but got up to get ready. I wasn’t going to tell her, but there would be no release for Bella today. I planned on teasing the shit out of her because I wanted her to crave my touch tomorrow night. I would go slowly, but I definitely wanted her to enjoy our first time together in the playroom.

Jake and Leah’s house was on the next block over from Bella’s. It was a two story with a white picket fence. Bella guided me around the back, where we found Leah sitting on the large wooden deck. “Hey girl, glad to see you could make it.”

Bella hugged her sister “We’re not late.” Leah said hello to me as Jake came through the back door offering his hand. I shook it “Jacob, thanks for inviting me.”

“Oh sure, I’m just glad to see you with all your clothes on.” He chuckled, Bella blushed and Leah smacked him on the arm. “Jake!”

“Owe, woman don’t hit me, I’m not in to that shit.”

Jacob offered me a drink, and the girls went into the house after Bella gave him a pointed look and said something in their native language. Jacob didn’t respond to her, he just smirked and winked at her. We sat down on the chairs overlooking the yard. I looked at Jacob waiting.

“Bells warned me to be nice to you.”

“Oh...is there a reason you wouldn’t be?”

“Nah...It’s just she knows I watch out for her. She’s like a sister to me, always has been. I just want her to be happy and safe; God only knows she sure deserves some happiness with all the shit life has thrown at her.”

He took a long drag off the bottle. “I would never hurt her, I don’t know her very long, but I feel very protective of her. She has a way about her that draws me to her.” I just wanted him to know that I had good intentions and I wasn’t going to just use her and abandon her.

Jacob sighed, “Yeah well, I don’t want to know the ins and outs” he rolled his eyes “that’s for sure. But I’ll give you fair warning, don’t you ever fucking hurt her, or I’ll track you down and kick your ass.”

I didn’t say anything; because his statement wasn’t a warning it was a promise. I was glad that she had someone to watch over her. I wondered why he didn’t do something sooner about her husband. I was going to ask when he spoke up “I should have kick the shit out of James the first time I heard him disrespect her. Maybe...Awe Hell I don’t know. It sure as fuck felt good when I left all my aggressions go on him the last time.”

“Bella said you are the reason he signed the divorce papers.” He nodded with a grin “That fucker, kept her strung along for years always holding the papers over her head. Then when he came here...when I saw her on that table, and once she was in the hospital…I fucking snapped, drove to Forks in a rage. Leah called Sam, he met me in Forks. That mother fucker, he was going to sign those papers or we were going to rip his god damn heart out.”

“I didn’t hear the story.”
“You don’t want to, she will be lucky if she can ever have children, fucking sick bastard.” I could feel the hatred rolling off him, and the conversation was making me angry.

I finished my beer “I’m getting another one, you want one?” He asked inclining his empty bottle towards me. I nodded. Looking out over the yard, wondering what the fuck he did to her and if he came here that means it must have been in her own house. That, would explain the state of the art security system she has.

Jacob handed me a fresh bottle “They are almost done in there, Leah’s going to bring everything out here. So how long you have been teaching Edward?” I answered his question, glad that the conversation had changed but also wanting to know more.

We talked for a few minutes about his job, He owned a mechanic shop, I told him he should talk to Rose she does auto body. The girls came out and announced the food was ready. When we sat, Leah and Jake held hands, speaking in their language. When they were done, Bella leaned over and said it was the same blessing she had said at Alice’s. Leah explained that it is traditional whenever there is company at the table. The food was good, a mixture of beef, chicken and shrimp with all the fixings.

“Did Leah tell you Bells?” Jacob asked with a glance at his wife.

“Tell me what? Did that baby let you see its stuff?” Leah frowned “No it’s stubborn, like it’s father.”

“That’s why I know it’s a girl” I looked at Bella “Why do you say that?”

“Because boys go around showing off their penis to everybody who will look, you know it’s like …Look what I got!”

Leah laughed, I just looked at her, and while she nodded Jacob spoke up “I don’t go around showing off my dick to everyone.” Leah spoke up “Oh Jakie don’t even go there”

“Who do I show my dick to?”

“Oh my god!” Leah murmured

“Not now you don’t, but you use to.” Bella said with a pointed look “When?” Jacob sat back almost dejected.

“That first summer I came to forks, you and Paul would run around the rez naked all the time. Billy was always telling you to put your clothes on.” Bella was rather forceful with her recollection.

Leah nodded her head “I know every time we went outside all summer long, there they were freaking flashing their butts at us.” she waved her arms in front of her. I found this whole conversation rather funny, thinking back to my own skinny dipping days.

Jacob was laughing now “I was seven years old. Besides I seem to remember a much older Bella running naked around the barn and falling in the mud.” Jacob was laughing so hard I could barely understand the last words.

I looked at Bella she was giggling with a blush on her face. “You ran naked around a barn and fell in the mud?” Jacob was hysterical “She did ...Splat!” he crashed his hands together.

“That doesn’t count!” Bella yelled

“I think it counts Bells.” Leah said wiping the tears from her eyes. “You guys made me do it; I never would have done that on my own.”

Poor Jacob was still laughing, I was laughing. “It’s not funny Edward, they tricked me.” But even she started giggling. “Oh baby, how did they trick you?” I said through my laughter “Yeah go ahead Bells tell him your side, let Edward decide if it counts or not.”

Bella looked at Leah with narrow eyes then blushed as she turned to me. “It was all a big set up”

“It was not!” Bella glared at Leah again

“Would you let me tell the story without interruptions?”

Leah held up her hands in surrender. Bella turned back to me with an innocent look “Like I said it was all a set up. We were in the barn playing truth or dare, and I always took truth. Well when it came my turn, these two” she pointed at her friends “started taunting me. Boring Bella always picks truth. Goody two shoes never does nothing wrong” she sung the words out in a chant

“So Emery just started asking the question, you know- have you ever? And I said wait!” she threw her hand in the air like she was stopping traffic “I want dare. And he dared me to go outside and run around the barn naked. I had to.” She was pretty insistent on the last part.

I had to know “Where did the mud come in?”

Bella’s whole face grew emotionless “it rains a lot in Forks.”

Jacob couldn’t stay silent anymore “Oh my god”

He stood up and did an imitation of Bella running around the building “She is trying to cover herself up; she had one arm over her chest and the other over her front.” He was hysterically laughing “and she is running around the building and she slipped on the grass, and she went Splat!...Zoom!” He used his hands to show the movement. I looked at Bella her face was bright red, and she had tears in her eyes from laughing.

Jacob continued “The best part was” he was laughing so hard, everyone else was laughing with him “The best part was she just laid there for like two minutes” he took a deep breath putting his arms in the air “Her arms were stretched out, all you could see was her bare butt sticking out of the mud.” he was still laughing

“We thought she was drowning in the mud” Bella was laughing too “I could have been really hurt.” Leah broke in “When she didn’t get up, I went running out there. I said Bells are you ok? The only thing that came out of her mouth was...Ompf!” She said the last word through a fit of laughter.

“There was like six people standing around me lying naked in the mud. They are just staring at my butt” She was half laughing “Why didn’t you get up?” I asked through chuckles

“Hello…I was naked! Finally Kim brought me a blanket from the barn so I could get up. There I am walking into the house and Sue is standing there. She says’ what happened Bella?”

Leah chuckled “You came up with the lamest excuse. I swear” she looked at me “Bella cannot lie to save her soul. I swear if she ever attempts to lie to you – you will see right through it”

Bella was blushing again “I didn’t know what to say to her.”

“What did you say?” I asked

“She said, my clothes got all wet from the rain, so I took them off” Leah was laughing again “and when I was walking over I fell in the mud” Jacob chuckled “Yeah Bells that was pretty lame.”

Bella rolled her eyes “That was the night Sue gave us the lecture on how a proper lady behaves.” Leah nodded “Yeah and she said your behavior was more like a trollup than a lady.” The girls were giggling “At least she never told Charlie, I would have been even more mortified.”

I laughed “How old were you?”

“I don’t know, fifteen? It was the summer before I started dating James”

Jake looked at me “Now I ask you my man, does that count?”

I looked at Bella she had a hopeful expression “I think it counts baby.”

She was shocked Jacob slapped his hand on the table “Yes!”

“I’m sorry, maybe if you wouldn’t have gotten caught.”

“That’s why I always picked truth!” But she was laughing as she said it. I leaned over to kiss her cheek. “You’re too cute” She blushed. When I looked up, Leah was smiling at us. Jacob just gave me a quick nod, I assumed in approval.

The girls started clearing the table off, Leah brought out some fresh melon for dessert. “So if you don’t know the sex of the baby yet, what’s your news? Unless you have more stories you want to embarrass me with.” Bella said looking at Jacob.

“No, I’ll save them for another time, I don’t want to scare poor Edward away.” he winked at her. Leah was taking a bite of melon “You are looking at the new photographer for the Seattle tourist center.” Bella’s voice was excited “No way, you got the contract?” She jumped up and hugged her sister “I did, and Emery is going to get me a meeting with the Seahawks, I might be their team photographer.”

“That would be great! Oh man Leah; I’m so happy for you.”

She turned to look at me “Emery plays for the Seahawks. He’s some kind of back” Jacob and I chuckled, he clarified “He’s a running back.”

“Emery Sterla, that’s the Emery that had you run naked around the barn”

Bella nodded. Holy hell my girl was full of surprises “Don’t let Emmet find out you know him, he will think you would be able to get him VIP tickets.”

She shrugged “I could, in fact he will be at graduation, his brother is graduating with Seth. You can ask him yourself. He gives Charlie and Billy tickets all the time.”

Did she just ask me to go with her to graduation? “When is graduation?” It was the first I heard of this
“It’s in three weeks” Bella replied “June fourth” Leah illuminated. “The ceremony is Friday, the party and bon fire take place on Saturday, and we will come back Sunday.” I nodded.

Bella tilted her head “You said you wanted to go to Forks, and that would be a good time for you to go, everyone will be there.”

“I don’t think there is anything that weekend, I have to look. But other than that I would love to go.”

She looked at me in shock “You really want to go? You don’t have to if you don’t want to.” I looked in her eyes, lightly running the back of my fingers along her chin. “I told you, I want to see where you grew up, the school, the cliff, the muddy barn yard” I chuckled “I want to meet Charlie and Sue and everyone else who are important to you. So as long as there is nothing else that can’t be changed, I would like to go.”

She sighed smiling as Leah spoke “Good, because I told Seth that we were staying at Mom’s on the rez. He has to go to Charlie’s or one of his friends.”

The girls started cleaning up the table. Bella commented “He is probably going to stay with that Tracy anyway.” Leah huffed “I don’t like her” Bella was picking up the glasses “You don’t even know her.”

“I don’t care, Seth is freaking eighteen, she’s talking about getting married and having babies.” Bella stopped to look at her “I was eighteen, when I got married”

“Yeah and we all know how well that turned out.”

“Thanks,” Bella said dejected, as she walked into the house. “Shit! Bells I didn’t mean it, like that” she called out as she went in the door.

Jacob sat across from me not saying anything, so I did “Are they going to fight?” he shook his head “It’s a sister thing. Leah never liked James; she always said that he was only with Bella for her money.” Oh, what money? “Anyway, she doesn’t bring it up often, they will go in there, Bells will do the dishes, and Leah will wipe up the kitchen. They will each say they are sorry and that will be it.” I looked at him questionably

“Believe me; I have lived with these two almost my whole life.”

We gathered up the rest of the stuff on the table and took it inside. Sure enough Bella was at the sink, and Leah was wiping the stove. Bella looked up “Is there anything else out there?”

“No this is it.” I walked over to her, stroking the back of her hair. I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear “You ok babe?” She nodded with a small smile on her face.

“Hey Edward, you want another one of these?”

Jacob was holding a bottle of beer out. I looked at Bella who asked “Are we going to play a game Leah?”

“May I.. if that’s alright?” what was she asking me? “May you what?” Standing next to me drying her hands Bella giggle, Leah looked at me questionably then laughed “It’s the name of the game..May I”

“Oh, then yes, I’ll have another.” I left Bella and went into the living room with Jacob. The hushed voices from the kitchen filtered into the room. I presume Jacob had more experience with this than I did, and if he was calm, I could be calm too.

“Dude, don’t looked so worried, I’m telling you they are fine.” Jacob had just finished his statement when the girls came in to join us. Bella sat down next to me with a pencil and tablet. Leah pulled out two decks of cards and sat down next to her husband.

“I never played this, you’re going to have to explain the rules to me” I told Bella.

“It’s simple, it’s like Rummy only you play seven rounds and each round you have to get a different sequence to be able to meld.”

Bella showed me the sequences that had to be gotten, while Jacob dealt the first hand. When he turned a card over from the draw pile, Bella explained “It’s called May I, because let’s say I wanted this card.” she pointed to the upturned card “I say May I, and as long as no one else wants it, I can take it. But I also have to take one from the draw pile.”

“What happens if I want it too?”

Leah broke into the instructions “Then it goes by who is next in line to play.”

“It’s easy, you’ll catch on fast.”

Bella was very sure of herself, and she was right. We played three rounds. Talking and laughing, as we went. Bella was doing the final tally, Leah stood up, walking to the kitchen. She came back with a large glass of milk, Jacob rubbed her back “Heartburn baby?” his voice was sympathetic. She nodded, taking a drink from the glass. Bella looked up “You won Jake”

“Of course I did.” Jacob boasted as he gathered the cards.

We said our good-byes; with the clarification that next week fajita night was at Bella’s. It was a nice night, the air was slightly cool, I put my arm over her shoulder. Bella looked up at me and smiled “What?” I asked her, she just shook her head “nothing” she snuggled in closer to my side.

I stopped walking, with my hands behind her back; I pulled her to my chest. Kissing her soundly, letting my hands roam down to squeeze her bottom. She left out a moan, as I peppered kisses down her jaw and neck. Her head tilted to give me better access. “Are you sure there is nothing?” I spoke in her ear, she giggled as I sucked on her ear lobe. “I have ways of making you talk.”

The hands that were on my shoulders were holding on for dear life. Bella giggled “That’s coercion.”

“I know. Is it working?”

“Nope” she laughed, I pulled back to look at her in disbelief. “You’re going to make me work for this one, aren’t you?”

When she didn’t say anything, I placed one hand behind her neck, and crushed my lips to hers. I softly licked the fullness of her lip and she opened for me. Her mouth was so wet and warm, I groaned from the pleasure of feeling her body pressed up against mine. My hips thrust forward pressing my hard cock into her belly. She moaned rather loudly, and the blare of a car horn brought me back to reality.

When I pulled back from her, she still had her eyes closed, and her breathing was uneven. “I was just thinking that it was …nice, to have you there tonight. I always feel like I’m…like the third wheel.”

When her eyes opened, I was staring into the loveliest shade of warm brown, I have ever seen. My lips met hers once again, soft and reverently “I enjoyed being there, because I was with you.” She smiled again, rising up on her tip toes pressing her lips to mine. “Come on, let’s get you home.” I said as she pulled away.

When we got to the alleyway that went to the back of her house, a car was coming towards us fast. We moved over to the side, but the driver didn’t move out of our path.”Bella!” I yelled grabbing her arm and pulling her with me into the safety of the driveway we were standing by.

The car never slowed or changed its course. If I had not pulled Bella out of the way, the car would have hit her. The tires squeaked as it rounded the corner at the top of the alley. “Baby, are you alright? Who the fuck was that? Do you know who that was?”

Bella was shaking “I don’t know who that was, I didn’t recognize the car.” I wrapped my arms around her “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine, they were really in a hurry” she said looking at the top of the alley. “Come, I’ll make you a cup of tea”

“I’d rather have a glass of wine”

“Wine it is.”

When we got to her house, the phone in the kitchen was ringing. “Hello…Hi dad”

I smiled at the joy that shone in her face and voice as she talked with her father. I set about getting the wine out, then sitting at the table; I was half listening to her conversation while I pet Seth.

“No dad…I’m not keeping secrets from you….there was nothing to tell….who told you anyway….how the hell did Mrs Weaver know?”

I was wondering who that was, and exactly what she was talking about. “Dad…his name is Edward” I looked at her with a knowing smirk. “Of course he has a job…yes he owns his own house….Yes, I met his parents, they are lovely people…I’m sorry…No, I think he is coming to graduation with me, you can meet him then,” She looked at me apologetically, I smiled telling her I was going to use the bathroom, she nodded at me. I heard her last statement as I left the room. “Yes he is here…None of your business.”

I chuckled as I rounded the corner. I never had to deal with fathers, the women who came to me, just came, no strings, no connections. But I found myself really wanting to meet Chief Swan, and I hoped that he approved of me. After using the bathroom, I walked into her bedroom instead of the hallway. Bella was lying on the bed; she looked tired or worried maybe a little bit of both.

I sat down next to her, kicking off my shoes “Is you father alright?’ I asked as I lay back against the headboard. She grimaced “Yes, somehow or another word has gotten around that I have been seeing a man. By the time my father heard it, from all the bitties’, apparently we have been together for over a month, and you are moving in with me.” Bella giggled.

“A month, Huh?...And why am I moving in with you?” Bella sat up quickly, straddling my thighs. “Well, it would seem, that you do not have a job, and nowhere to live” she smirked, drawing her hands to her chest “and you know, poor Bella is so desperate for a man” she looked down and me and laughed.

I laughed in astonishment “Your father actually believed that?”

She laid over me, placing a soft kiss on my lips, speaking sympathetically “No, he didn’t, that’s why he called. He just wanted to get the story straight. And he said he is looking forward to meeting you.”

Her face was buried in my neck, my hands were moving along her back, and over her bottom. “Mmmmmm…” she sighed into my skin. “Well that’s a good thing, because I am looking forward to meeting him.”

Her lips were moving up over my chin, I turned my head to capture hers with mine. Our mouths mingled together, her hands gripped my upper arms. I wrapped my hands around her hips, twisting my body so she was under me. I used the tip of my nose to outline her jaw, placing small kisses over her neck. Her hands were in my hair, pulling me towards her. My hands found their way under her shirt, feeling the silky material of her bra tracing the roundness of her nipple.

My knees parted her thighs, my throbbing erection pushed against her sex. Her hips bucked up against me making me groan, she moaned into my mouth, raising her hips to rub against me once again. A growl escaped my throat “Woman you are too damn sexy for your own good.”

“I’m not sexy.”

I looked in her eyes “The fuck you aren’t. You feel that?” I shoved my jean covered dick into her. Her hips wiggled under me “Yes” she answered breathlessly.

“Where the fuck do you think that comes from?”

She didn’t answer “Do you know how hard it was to not carry you into the bedroom and just have sex with you all night after that little spanking I gave you earlier?”

Her face blushed “No” I kissed her lips “Woman you make me hard just thinking about you, then when my hand was turning your soft white bottom into the sweetest color of pink.” I sighed as she wiggled against me again “Stop that” I hissed, she giggled “Or perhaps you need another spanking.” She giggled again, blushing deeper.

Pushing myself off her, I sat back on my heels. My hands ran along her jeans, up her inner thighs. As I reached the top, I stretched my thumbs out, running them up and down over the seam that ran over her core. She hummed in appreciation. After the third pass, her hips wiggled, trying to get more pressure on her sensitive spot.

My left hand went under her knees, lifting them up and pushing them into her chest. My other hand continued to produce the friction she so desperately wanted over her covered center. Bella started to whimper, shifting her lower body, trying to arch into my hand.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?” I asked looking into her eyes. They were dark and feral, and her breathing grew deeper, as her hips moved with wanton need.

She was close and it just wasn’t happening, not tonight. My hand moved away from the spot it was at, down over her bottom. She whimpered at the loss of contact, and I had to turn my face from her so she couldn’t see my amusement.

After a few passes over her butt, I swatted her cheek, rubbing again before swatting the other one slightly firmer. Bella gasp, but started humming as my hand once again moved to her sensitive area. I didn’t linger there too long, as I made the journey down over her bottom. After the third time of not giving her the satisfaction she desire, she was getting aggravated.

“Please?” Bella implored. I looked at her. “Please what?”

My hands were once again rubbing over her jean cover clit. I could feel the wetness coming through the material. Her body started shaking, her chest heaving as much as possible with her knees pushed into it. I stopped again, moving back to swat over her bottom, she whined in protest “Ohhh…please? Edward please?”

I stared into her eyes. “Ask me, Isabella”

My fingers rubbed with more force and pressure, Bella was squirming so much I had to use more strength to keep her in position. “Look at me, Isabella, and ask me nicely”

Her eyes met mine, her inhibitions were gone, she was functioning on pure need. “Please, may I cum, please?” I looked at her with pursed lips “No!” and I abruptly stopped.

Leaving her knees go, so her feet fell freely to the bed. Her whole face turned into pure astonishment. “What? but.. I asked nice” her voice was weak, breathless and dismayed.

I nodded looking in her eyes “Yes, you did. Not completely in the correct form, but you wouldn’t know that yet.”

I leaned over her body, kissing her lips. Her breathing was still erratic as she tried to comprehend what just happened, or what didn’t happen. She looked confused “Did I do something wrong?”

I kissed her again, then pulled back to look in her eyes while I ran my fingers over her heaving breast. “No Isabella, you didn’t do anything wrong. Orgasms are mine to give or to withhold” I smirked at her. “Tonight I decided to withhold, that’s all.”

“But why?” “Ahhh…Isabella, yours is not to ask why.”

She didn’t say anything else, I guess she understood. She didn’t like it but she understood, and my mission of getting her all worked up with no released was accomplished. “Come on, get up and kiss me good night.” Her voice was heartbreaking “Are you leaving?”

I took her hands in mine lifting her to the floor. “I don’t want to, but I have some work to do.”

I held her hand as I walked through the kitchen. I smiled at her, she still looked dejected. “I will see you tomorrow, six o’clock at my house.” Pulling her towards me, I kissed her soundly. Her fingers ran through my hair tugging gently, while my hands caressed her bottom.

My hands moved up to cup her face, as I pulled back from her “Good night Isabella.” She smiled “Good night.”

I kissed her forehead “Sleep well my pet.” I said walking out the door with a knowing grin on my face. She was not going to be sleeping very well, her body was wound up, and maybe it was mean of me, but I really want her ready tomorrow. As I reached my car, she was still standing at the door, watching me. Her expression was so sad and forlorn; I almost went back in, almost. Instead I waved, got into my car, and drove home.

No comments: