Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 43

BPOV

“Make sure that when you come before me you are properly prepared… and I will see you in an hour”

I felt like I was a fly caught in the web of his eyes, unable or unwilling to move. Edward’s eyes were dark and dangerous; they were the eyes of my Master and I wanted nothing more than to stay in his presence. The look he was giving me made the muscles in my stomach tighten as surges of energy jolted through my core.

Blinking a few times to dislodge the magnetic force that held me in his grip I was finally able to move. I didn’t say anything instead nodding in agreement at his raised eyebrows before turning to leave. Seth followed behind me and I swear I heard Edward chuckle.

In the sanctity of my room the longing in my body didn’t dissipate and I found myself so completely aroused that I contemplated masturbating to relieve the tension. I had even thought about calling to ask for permission but I knew the request would be denied so instead I busied myself until it was time to get ready.

I gave Leah a call to see how her week went, sighing as her phone went to voice mail. “Hi, it’s me I just wanted to see how everything was going. I haven’t gotten to talk to you much this week, are you coming tomorrow to the walk, and Jake volunteered to help set up is he still planning to? I’ll be busy all night so leave me a message and I call you later. Luv you.”

After taking a shower I pulled my hair down brushing through the wet ends. Jane is always telling me to pay attention to the details so I dried them quickly before pulling the sides back into a barrette. Putting the bands on took longer than it had before, I had chosen a smaller size and needed to elongate my nipples more to get them on.

Last night I wore the regular ones. I don’t know if I had become use to them or if I was just able to disregard the effect they had, either way I barely felt them. Maybe I was a bit of a sadist but I thought if I was going to wear them I might as well benefit from the result.

Who would have thought that the minute difference in the circumference could make that much of a difference? Where I was able to ignore the sensations of the larger ones, these felt like the first time Edward had put them on me. My nipples were tingly warm and kind of itchy, I thought about replacing them for a more comfortable size but I opted not to. I figured Edward would rather have me in a state of need and if I was being honest with myself so would I.

The silk from the robe sliding across the hard nubs tickled to the point where I ended up pinching them hard only to be reminded that made them worse. I thought about using cold water but that would have created wet spots on the robe so I sucked it up, grabbed my journal and went downstairs.

Seth ran into the kitchen ahead of me and unlike most nights the kitchen table was not set. I put my journal on the counter and then went out back to find Edward. He had his back to me while working on the grill, and I realized the fish smelled heavenly while I waited for him to acknowledege my presence.

Edward shut the lid twisting the knob before turning to face me. “Good evening Isabella, you look lovely tonight.”

“Good evening Master.”

He stood there quietly for a minute making wonder if I was forgetting something and I did a mental check of my posture and demeanor while I waited.

“It’s a nice evening, I thought we would eat outside,” that explained the absence of the table being ready. “However, it would appear that you are slightly too concealed for my liking.” Edward took ahold of the sash that was keeping the robe closed, tugging until it opened.

“Turn around.”

When I complied he pulled the ends of the sash tightly to secure them in a bow at my back. Causing the front to pull open so that the lapels caught on the tips of my nipples and the whole center of my torso was uncovered. I should have felt self conscious being so exposed outside, but the back yard was secluded and the only one who would see me was Edward.

With his hands on my shoulders he turned me back to face him while he adjusted the bunched up silk at my waist to lay flat on my flesh revealing more of my skin. Edward’s hands ran up the length of the lapels along my stomach to my breasts while he moved the material to allow my nipples to peek out. As his hands ran over my breasts I had to bite my lip to remain quiet from the ache as his thumbs circled around the encased nubs.

“Yes, that is much better. But tell me Isabella, why the smaller bands?”

How did he know?

I looked into his all seeing eyes “I...” Edward raised his eyebrows and I corrected myself before he could say anything. “Your girl found that she was easily able to distract herself from the larger ones.”

His eyes narrowed as he contemplated what I was saying. “So you wanted to challenge yourself.”

It didn’t sound like a question but I answered anyway, “No Sir…well, yes.” I sighed because I wasn’t sure ‘challenged’ was the correct word. “This girl just thought she should be able to feel them.”

“Hmmm…well I shall have to see what I can do to make it worth the effort.” I wasn’t sure what that meant but I figured I would find out soon enough.

“I would like ice water and get yourself a drink as well, dinner is ready.”

I knew he was telling me to go get the drinks so I answered with a “Yes Sir” before going back in the house.

When I came back out he was just placing the potato packs on the table; I placed the journal in front of his place setting and then presented his glass to him as instructed. It wasn’t cold out but I was more than half naked and holding the ice water left me slightly chilled causing me to shiver.

Edward sat down taking the glass from my outstretched hand. “I believe in your state of undress it would be better for you to be close to me, so sit,” he said patting his lap.

Not sure that I understood what he was saying I hesitated for a second before taking my place sitting sideways across his lap. Edward’s hand wrapped around my waist while the other one moved my plate next to his. I wondered how I was going to eat in the position I was in, but Edward answered my unspoken question by bringing a fork full of food to my mouth.

His eyes never left mine as the utensil moved slowly across my lips, it was sensually seductive and who the hell would have guessed that eating a simple meal could make me want to fuck him so badly. I found myself letting off little moans of pleasure; and to make matters worse the hand that was on my waist worked its way up to my breast.

Between the steady movements of his thumb manipulating my nipple along with the hand feeding, my girly parts were on fire. At one point Edward picked up the glass of ice water bringing it to my lips before touching the cold drippy side to my tender nubs. The contrast of the aching throb along with the cooling balm of the glass felt so good I let out a long deep audible sigh; shivering again as the drop of cold water ran down my stomach.

“I believe you have a word to tell me Isabella.” It was the first words that were actually spoken throughout the sexually explosive meal and my brain was in such a tizzy that I didn’t know what he was talking about.

“You are to tell me a safeword so that you can retreat to your room,” Edward clarified for me.

OH yeah…I had forgotten about that. I couldn’t really think and Edward was bringing the glass to his lips making them lusciously wet and so very kissable. I had to take a deep breath as a small shudder ran through me. But he was waiting expectantly.

Yeah a word … so I could retreat.

I said the first word that came to my head, “Switzerland.”

Edward smiled ever so slightly, “so be it.”

He placed one more fork full of food to my lips and then picked up my journal handing it to me. “My hands are full so you are going to have to read it to me. Start with analyzing your daily log. Speak freely, think of this table as yours.”

I understood and opened the book to the first page while Edward’s hand moved from my breast down my stomach lightly skimming the area between my navel and pubic bone. It was an exercise in restraint and my voice cracked as I spoke.

“Umm…my eating was good since Friday, I only missed…” I had to swallow hard to keep myself still and my breath started shuddering, “…mmm…since Friday I only missed four…four servings.”

“That’s very good Isabella, I’m very proud of you.” Edward placed a kiss on my cheek and then added, “I know about your exercise, how was your sleep?”

I took a deep breath. That was kind of messed up this week, but actually, as I evaluated all of my sleep it wasn’t that bad. “Look,” I showed him, “It was actually good, all except for a few nights.” I was actually proud of myself. I didn’t ever remember sleeping like that and I wondered why. Was it that I was feeling content and safe, or was it all the sex wearing me out. I could my face heat up at the thought.

“What are you thinking my pet?” I looked up from my writing into his eyes telling him the thought that had just run through my mind.

“Perhaps it’s a little bit of both,” Edward smiled as his hand moved from my stomach to my inner thighs always coming to within an inch of where I wanted him to go.

“Now pick out a passage you wrote this week and read it to me.” In all honesty I hadn’t written very much, I had two entries to choose from. Early Monday morning and the nightmare that had awoken me or my talk with Jane, I chose the latter.

“Should I read the whole thing?”

“Read what you think is pertinent.”

I scanned my writing looking for a passage that I thought would be the best the best to share.

“I found that I could be a selfish person, thinking about my own needs and desires while completely disregarding Edward’s. I was so wrapped up in the feelings of what I perceived as rejection that I didn’t notice his needs. Jane brought it to my attention, that although Edward is my Master he is also the person who loves me and there will be times when he needs me ‘Bella’ more than I need him ‘Master.’

She told me that even after years of living their life there are times when she needs to be Aro’s wife and friend. Those are days when the building process is reorganized, even though their building is twenty stories tall. The system remains the same as ours that is only working on the first floor.

Jane said she would never fault me for wanting to be close to my Master, but that closeness comes in many forms. And the strength and understanding we gain from those times of re-connecting will help us to build a stronger structure, which in time will hopefully withstand whatever comes our way.

After all, we are only two people and our D/s lifestyle is only a part of who we are to each other. Although it still scares me at times, being able to depend on each other is the building block that will propel us to a deeper, richer level of commitment. My submission plays an intricate role in that commitment but it is not the only thing Edward needs from me, and I need to remember that.”

“Read me that last paragraph again.” As I did what he asked Edward picked up his red pen that was on the table. I guess he thought he would have to put marks in my daily log of activities, I was actually proud that he didn’t have to.

“Underline the part that says, ‘being able to depend on each other,’”once I did I looked into his eyes. “That is a very potent line Isabella, and one I would do well to remember also…don’t you think?”

“Yes, Master.”

The corners of Edward’s lips turned up slightly, but his eyes kept their intensity, “I believe that Jane is doing you some good.”

“Yes Master,” my eyes dropped in respect. “Thank you for allowing me to talk with her.”

Edward’s hand touched my chin so I would meet his gaze. “Your welcome…now if your done eating, you have thirty minutes to get the table cleaned and be prepared. When you go into the playroom you will find several toys on the table, pick one to present to me.”

“Yes Sir.”

I moved to stand, and by the time I had the dishes stacked Edward had brought Seth back into the house. He wasn’t in the kitchen when I went in and I didn’t have time to dwell on where he could be. I quickly stacked the dishwasher, wiped off the table and then headed downstairs.

Walking into the dimly lit room I was overcome with a sense of excited-ease. The two emotions didn’t seem to belong together and yet that was how I felt. The excitement was easy to understand, the whole room screamed of unbridled sex; it was the ease that unnerved me.

Was it that I was accustomed to the surroundings? I hadn’t been in the room for a week so I didn’t think that was the explanation. No. As I thought about it, while getting undressed I came to the conclusion that I fully trusted Edward. I knew that he would begin to push me deeper into my submission but I was at peace with that, in fact I was looking forward to it.

I quickly used the bathroom, brushing my teeth to remove all traces of fish breath and then did my hair refastening my barrette. On the table Edward had three different dildos lying on a white towel. Other than a small difference in size and color they all looked the same. I chose the purple one in the middle and then went to my mat.

Remembering what Edward said about presenting him with something while waiting, I placed the dildo on the mat above my knees as he instructed before getting myself into position. Closing my eyes I centered myself, relaxing to the soft sounds of the music while taking a mental inventory of my position. Opening my thighs a little wider and settling my bottom further onto the mat. The familiar aroma of jasmine and lavender filled my senses while I patiently waited.

I heard the door creak open and my eyes followed, finding my spot on the floor I waited for Edward to acknowledge me. I could hear him walking around the room, but I had yet to see him. To the right of me there was something that sounded like a table being pulled across the floor. I had to force myself to keep from looking to see what he was doing. Then there was complete silence, nothing, not even a heavy breath. Knowing that Edward was analyzing every little thing about me was intimidating, making me use every fiber of my being to remain unmoved.

Edward was so stealth that I flinched when I seen movement out of the corner of my eye.

“Jumpy tonight Isabella?”

“No Sir.”

“Hmmm…,” that was the only comment he made before going back to silence.

I tried to take some deep calming breaths but it was hard to remain steadfast with Edward standing off to my left side. I could see his legs through my peripheral and I had to force my eyes to remain on their fixed spot. His hand touching my head caused me to flinch once again and I mentally cursed myself as he moved to stand in front of me.

“Are you sure you don’t want to change your answer about being jumpy?”

“No Sir.” I wouldn’t say I was jumpy.

“No you are not sure, or no you are not jumpy?”

“No Sir I’m…”

“Who?”

Damn…I think he does that on purpose

I started again, “No Master, your girl is not jumpy.”

“Hmmm…,” again with the hmmm and then absolutely nothing.

I tried to focus my mind on the something else, the music. That seemed to work for a few minutes but I was becoming more edgy by the second. I wished he would do or say something anything other than hmmm...

I should be careful what I wish for because without warning the tip of the crop struck my right nipple making me jump and gasp.

“Isabella, I don’t think you are being totally truthful with me. I believe that you are very jumpy.” As he said ‘jumpy’ the crop slapped across my left nipple, causing me to suck in a deep gasp of air.

“So which is it? Am I mistaken …,” the crop hit the right side and then the left as he finished his question, “…or are you being untruthful?” Once again the crop moved quickly in an ‘x’ shape across my nipples causing me to whimper.

“Nooo”

Another quick ‘x’

“No what?”

“No Master I am…”

“Who?”

Two more quick slaps.

Damn!

“No Master…your girl is not lying.”

“Then I am mistaken,” again the crop came down, “is that what you are telling me?”

I waited for the slap of leather but it didn’t come right away.

“Answer me!” Edward snapped at me and then my nipples.

“Yesss…Sir…You are mistaken.” I blurted out through pants.

“Hmmm…,”

Fuck…I was beginning to hate that sound

Again there was complete silence as my eyes focused on the floor. I counted in my head until I reached two hundred and ninty-seven and then flinched in surprise as the crop tapped back and forth between my thighs.

“I don’t believe I am mistaken at all Isabella,” the crop slapped with a small sting on my flesh. “Spread your thighs wider.”

Once I did as he asked Edward ordered, “Look at me.”

My chin raised so I could look up into his face.

“Keep your hands behind your back and place them flat on the floor.” As I complied he went on with his instructions, “lift your bottom up.”

Edward walked to my side tapping my butt with the crop, “higher.” His eyes raked over my form and he must have been satisfied because he moved to stand back in front of me.

“When I tell you to offer yourself, this is how I want you. No variations. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.” It wasn’t an uncomfortable position but I could see how my yoga would come in handy.

“Good. Now back to the matter at hand. Since you say I was mistaken let’s see what you would consider jumpy.”

The crop came down three times in succession over my now throbbing nipples and a few more times on the round fullness of my breasts, before striking full center on my clit. The surprise caused the gasp to leave my mouth more than anything else. It wasn’t pain, it was a dull stinging warmth that left me wanting more.

The leather came down on the soft flesh of my core several times before coming in contact with my clit and I whimpered out a sigh, “ahhhhh…”

I raised my hips higher in hopes that he would do it again, and he did, several times. With each strike, moans of pleasure left my throat as my hips reached higher begging for another one.

“Ahhhh…Isabella. Would you agree that you are jumpy now?”

Strike. “Yesss...”

“Yes what?” Edward’s voice was firm as another warm sting spread over my center.

“Oh…Yes... Sir.” I panted through heavy breaths.

Edward moved to stand in front of me, “Relax Isabella.”

I wasn’t exactly sure if I was doing the right thing but my butt rested back on the floor and my hands were once again clasped behind my back. Without any warning Edward once again rained the crop over my breasts until they were throbbing and I was moaning breathlessly but remained still.

“Now I would say you are no longer jumpy. Wouldn’t you agree?”

I took a deep breath before answering, “Yes Master.”

“I’m assuming that is the toy you picked? If it is, offer it to me.”

My brain was a little fuzzy but I picked it up holding the purple toy out in front of me. Edward didn’t take it from my hands. Instead he stood still waiting for something and then I remembered he wanted me to ask him to use it.

“Master, your girl has picked this toy and asks that you use it on her.”

“To?” Edward asked.

Two?

He said pick one, then it dawned on me what he meant, “To do as you please.”

Edward sighed heavily taking the dildo from my hands replacing it with the crop. “Come with me.” His hand came out gripping my elbow to help support me as I stood. Leading me over to the St. Andrews Cross he had me turn so my back was against the padded black leather.

“Open your mouth.”

As I complied his eyes narrowed and I opened wider before being told.

“Much better.”

My eyes raised in shock as the dildo was deposited lengthwise into my mouth.

“You told me to do as I please with it…I suggest you don’t let it fall.” I felt kind of silly as my lips tightened around the silicone while Edward squatted down to attach my ankles to the restraints at the bottom of the cross.

“Keep your back flat against the support and slowly bend your knees.”

As I slid my back down the leather Edward was watching the movement in my hips with a great fascination and I wondered what the heck he was going to do.

“Stop.” He pulled something out from behind me to place in between my legs. “I’ll take this back, I’ve found another use for it,” he said taking the dildo from between my lips, and doing something with it between my open legs. Edward took a step back looking at whatever he was doing then he took the crop once again from my hands. I thought he was going to strike me with it but instead he ran the length several times through my folds. My hips automatically thrust forward in an attempt to make him touch my clit.

“Hmmm….back to being jumpy…,” the crop slapped the inside of my thigh with a stern, “hold still!”

Before I could answer he put the crop up to lips telling me to hold it. The taste of my juices filled my mouth and I sucked off as much of the flavor as I could while Edward worked on restraining my wrists to the top of the cross. Once I was fully restrained I realized that the cross leaned back slightly and with my arms secure I couldn’t bend my legs any further.

“Stand up straight.”

My knees locked and Edward walked around to look at me from the side; his hand moved in the space at the small of my back. He got a strange look on his face and then he pulled something and the cross tilted forward slightly so my back lay firmly against the leather.

“Bend your knees again.”

At his order my back slid along the leather without any gap at all. Edward didn’t say anything he just nodded and gave me the hand signal to rise back up. With my knees locked once more he pulled the black sash from out of the pocket of his shirt.

It was the first time I realized that he was still completely dressed, I thought that to be unusual. Normally in the playroom he only has on his worn loose fitting jeans, with no shirt and the button open. But he was fully dressed down to his socks. I didn’t get to look too much because just as the thought occurred to me Edward wrapped the sash around my eyes sheathing me in darkness.

“Finish cleaning this off.” The crop moved slowly across my lips and my tongue ran over the leather covered wand sucking off as much of my flavor as possible before Edward removed it.

“Now give me a taste.”

I didn’t get to think before his mouth was on mine and his tongue swept across my lips while his fingers ran through my folds making me moan against his mouth. I tried to thrust my hips but Edward’s leg kept me pinned and unable to move.

“Give me more,” he demanded as his fingers invaded my mouth giving me more of the tangy nectar from my sex, in a second his fingers were gone only to be replaced by his hungry mouth. His tongue probed mine before he sucked the flavor off it.

My body was on fire and within a few seconds his slick wet fingers were filling me, sliding in and out of my core. He curled them to rub against that spot while his mouth moved down my neck to my breast where he proceeded to suck in as much of me as he could.

Gasping breathy moans were escaping my throat, “oh …uh..uh…ah…ung…”

“Don’t you cum!” Edward’s voice was demanding as his words washed over my flesh before his teeth teased my nipple pulling it taut.

What? Was he kidding? Don’t cum? … Alabama, Alaska, Arizona….

Edward’s mouth had moved to the other nipple pulling it with his teeth.

Oh fuck!

…Arkansas…

My legs started shaking and I don’t know if he was done with what he wanted to accomplish or if he took pity on me, but Edward stopped what he was doing and I let out a sigh of relief while I tried to catch my breath.

His hands were between my legs and I heard some kind of click and the felt something penetrating me, but not all the way, it only went about an inch inside of me.

“Now Isabella, let’s see how much you like to jump.”

The crop ran in a line from my knee to my upper thigh over my hip and stomach to the area between my breasts before striking flatly on the fullness underneath. The sound that it made was a distinctive blunt soft slap on my skin. The sound was as enticing as the warm sting that I felt through my flesh.

Another strike on the other side, down to my hips and then my thighs, warming my skin as it went along; after another pass my nipples became the target. Repeated quick succession over each one and then a full slap making me cry out in pleasurable pain.

Edward moved down the line of my stomach striking the insides of my thighs and over the soft skin of my sex but stayed away from my clit. I wanted to feel it, my body ached to feel the sting on the sensitive nub, but he left me wanting. My knees bent in an attempt to get the leather where I wanted it most and the dildo that was inside me slide deeper making me cry out in pleasure.

“Ohhh….”

In that instant I realized what I was to do, and I used my legs to maneuver myself over the invading dildo. As I would fill myself Edward continued to use the crop, only he wasn’t bypassing any areas. The strikes from the leather came in quick sequences over my clit and I found myself lost in a sea of sensations. The pleasure from the toy inside of me along with the warmth of the sting was getting to be enticingly hypnotic.

My knees bent as my internal muscles squeezed around the dildo inside me and I became aware of the constant whimpering moans leaving my mouth. My head sagged back and all I could feel was the euphoric warmth of pleasure. It wasn’t an orgasm it was something different, something better because it didn’t peak and it didn’t end. It was like a dream state and I wanted to stay there in that place of constant delight.

It was like my mind was scrambled, I could still feel the warmth of the blows but they felt different and there was no sting involved. It was just pressure against my flesh and every strike seemed to take me deeper into the ecstasy. I don’t know how long I was in that state of perpetual bliss, but I began to realize that the strikes from the leather were slowing down and I could concentrate again.

My slow deep breaths were followed by soft whimpering sighs. As the strikes to my body continued to slow the warmth that seemed to surround me was dissipating and the sting was returning. The sound was different and I realized that Edward was no longer using the crop. But I couldn’t concentrate on that because I was shivering and whimpering until finally I felt the last strike land softly against my thigh.

I heard something fall to the floor with a thud and then Edward’s body was pressed up against me.

“Shhhh…It’s ok Isabella. I’m here. I have you”

I couldn’t seem to open my eyes or move my arms, all I could do was try to breathe and listen to Edward’s voice. “Shhh…It’s alright love. I won’t leave you alone. Shhh…”

I could feel tugging on my arm and then they collapsed against my sides, “I’m going to pick you up. Rest your head on me. Just relax.”

“C-c-c…cold,” my body shivered out the word.

“I know. We’re going to take a hot bath.” I felt his hand in my hair then I was able to open my eyes. Edward sat me down on the toilet wrapping one of his heavy terrycloth robes around me.

“Can you sit here while I start the water?” his voice was full of concern.

“Yes…Sir,” I said gripping the robe and pulling it tight against my body in an attempt to warm myself.

I sat there shivering watching Edward undress while I continued to whimper and breathe irregularly.

“Come here.” In spite of my protesting whine Edward lifted me removing the robe. The water was hot making me sigh in delight as he lowered me into the tub. But it got even better when his body slid in behind me and his arms wrapped around me pulling me to his chest.

My forehead laid in the crook of Edward’s neck while he spoke softly to me. “I know baby, just try and relax…Shhh…let the water warm you…Rest on me...”

I moved my head causing my hair to rub against my face, it was wet. I didn’t remember getting my hair wet. “Why is my hair wet?”

“It’s from sweating.”

ewww….gross

I must have said that out loud because Edward chuckled. “Your body was working hard,” taking my hand to place it on top of his head. “Feel.” His hair was wet too.

“You worked hard too?” I asked nuzzling my head back into his shoulder.

“Yes I did…Are you warmer?” I nodded but Edward retorted, “Answer please.”

“Yes Sir…much warmer.”

“Good…now relax and let your body calm down.”

We sat in the water until it started to cool off, then Edward insisted on drying me off and carrying me up the stairs. I was surprised when he bypassed his door to head down the hall to my room. Setting me on the bed he called Seth and then told me that he would be right back.

Taking off the robe I curled under the covers to get warm again. I had a strange desire to be close to Edward. Not like I normally want to be, but almost feeling like a part of me was missing without him being next to me. I needed his reassurance that he loved me so much that when he came through the door with Seth and a bottle of water I practically sprinted into his arms.

“Shhh…It’s ok Bella, I shouldn’t have been gone that long. Seth took his good old time out there.” I grinned then buried my head into his neck to fight off the tears.

“Come on, let’s get you back into a warm bed.”

Edward laid me down pulling the blanket and comforter up over my shoulders before sitting on the edge of the bed looking down into my eyes. The back of his fingers ran along the length of my jaw. “You are so beautiful.” His soft words and gentle touch brought tears to my eyes which he wiped away with the pads of his fingers.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know why I’m so emotional.” Edward smiled at my statement.

“Don’t apologize, it’s just your body coming down, it will be better in the morning.”

At his words a deep fear over took me. “Are you going to leave me here alone?”

He shook his head, “No. I won’t leave you tonight, I’ll be right here.”

He got up to turn off the light before joining me in the bed. My body snuggled up close to him before he had a chance to even get under the covers fully. My lips traveled the length of his neck until they reached his mouth. The kiss was soft and warm, making my body melt against his.

“Edward…make love to me…please?” I pleaded looking into his eyes through the darkness of the room. “Please?” I asked again before his lips were back on mine.

“Soft and tender?” He asked like he already knew the answer while he gently touched my face.

“Yes”

I felt Edward’s hand under my knee as he hoisted it over his thigh. A second later he was sliding into me while his hand skimmed over the length of my side. My eyes closed as I delighted in the feel of how full I was. His slow steady movements were exactly what I needed and I sighed into his neck.

“I love you my Bella…only you…no one else has my heart,” the words were whispered against my ear and his movements never wavered. Edward felt so good inside me that each thrust brought me closer and I murmured out soft sighs of delight.

“Ooohhhh…I love...you…Edward…oh...ohhhh…” I could feel the pressure starting to build and had he picked up his pace I would have cum. But Edward didn’t do that and I didn’t want him to either. I wanted to savor each and every moment, feel every stroke and hear every hushed whisper.

Edward’s hand gripped my bottom pulling my center closer to him causing the friction to hit at just the right spot, and it didn’t take long for me to shudder out a moan in sweet release. Edward’s hand squeezed tighter. “Ohhh...Bella…” he groaned in my ear before a sigh left his mouth as he came inside me.

His lips peppered small kisses on my cheek and temple bringing tears to my eyes. “It’s ok baby…I’ll take care of you…sleep, I’ll be right here.”

My tear filled eyes were heavy as Edward spoke words of comfort in my ear while pulling me closer to him. I didn’t know why I was so emotionally clingy, and I had no idea how Edward knew exactly what I needed, but I was glad he did. I snuggled in closer to his chest and the last thing I remember him saying was, “Sleep my Bella…dream happy dreams ...and know that I love you.”

No comments: