Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 10

BPOV

“Oh, no you don’t. I waited long enough. Isabella”

His words sent shivers through my body. My breathing was hard and heavy with his hands working on the buttons of my shirt. His lips were hungry against mine as our tongues danced together. My hands held his forearms tightly. The muscles under his shirt taunt from holding himself up. I wanted his shirt gone; I needed to feel his skin against mine.

His hands went around my waist and he rolled so I was now on top of him. My skirt was hoisted up around my thighs. His hands removed my shirt and his mouth found my nipple teasing and stroking it through the thin cover of lace on my bra. I was on fire, grinding my hips against anything that would help get rid of the aching. His mouth continued teasing my nipple sliding it between his teeth. The pressure in my belly started increasing my mouth was making noises I couldn’t stop.

My mind was so frenzied I just wanted to feel him. I reached behind my back stroking his length, he was warm and hard and big. His hips jerked forward to meet my grip, as he groaned. I don’t know when he opened my skirt, but he must have, because when he turned us back over, he was peeling it off my legs. I perched myself on my elbows as he knelt between my thighs. His eyes caught mine

“Watch me Isabella” his nose ran a line from my navel to my panties. His chin ran along the top edge of the pink lace. My breathing was embarrassingly loud as his nose skimmed over the silky material blowing his warm breath over my heated core. I whimpered as my hips lifted on their own accord.

“Mmm...So eager, you smell so good...Isabella” He said my name like he was praying as his moved back and forth over my sensitive spot. I moaned as he said my name. His fingers moved to my sides, hooking his thumbs in the thin material, he pulled them slowly down my legs, watching me the whole time.

“Don’t take your eyes off me” He placed kisses along my hip, letting his teeth graze along the bone. Making me tremble with anticipation I closed my eyes as the sensation got the better of me. He pulled on the small patch of pubic hair I had left. “Watch” he warned.

His lips moved down my inner thighs, drawing a line with his tongue. My body felt like it was going to combust as his breath cooled the heated skin.

“Please…” I implored

“Oh Isabella, I like when you beg.”

His eyes bore into mine as his tongue made a swipe up my slit. “Ohhh...Edward.” my eyes fluttered, but I forced myself to keep watching. He traced a line down my other thigh, this time when his tongue hit my clit, he circled around it. “Ohhh...God...”

“Watch Isabella ...watch” he went back to using his tongue, circling around my clit and alternating with long laps. His hand moved, and his fingers went inside me. My hips bucked up, as he inserted another finger, moving them in time with his mouth.
My body was so aroused, the sensation was overwhelming, my voice was trembling “‘Oh God Edward ...Oh .Augh...God.” I was panting and struggling to keep watching “Ed…ward” His mouth clamped on my nub, and he bit.


My head flew back, my arms could no longer hold me, my whole body shook with sweet release, and I rode out the greatest pleasure I had ever felt. I lay catching my breath, I felt his hands on my calves and I felt myself sliding on the bed. The next thing I knew Edward had entered me in one long stroke, “Oh my God” I was so full and he felt so good. My feet were up by his shoulders, his hands on my hips, and he started to move.

“Oh...Isabella, so good, so warm, so fucken tight.” His eyes bore into mine; I couldn’t take my eyes off him. “Touch yourself” he commanded through long deep strokes. I wasn’t sure what he meant and I couldn’t really think so I just did what felt good. One hand went to my breast, squeezing my nipple and the other found my clit. A few more strokes and the pressure started to build; I pinched harder, both hands now squeezing my nipples. Edward’s hand had taken over down below.

I looked in his eyes, they were dark and mysterious. He grinned wickedly “Cum Isabella “and he pinched my clit, hard. I erupted, screaming his name as my back and hips arched off the bed “That’s it baby... milk me” I didn’t know what he was talking about, I really didn’t care. I was just relishing the euphoric feeling

“I’m going to cum...Watch me” After few more strokes, his head fell back, with a serene look. He grunted calling out my name, as he buried himself deep inside me. His body collapsed on top of me, I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tight as he kissed me.

After a few minutes, he withdrew from me, leaving me feeling empty. He rolled to my side, removing a condom. I looked at him “What?” he asked. “When did you put that on?” He chuckled “You really are unobservant when you are otherwise indisposed.” I giggled “I guess I am” He kissed me, drawing me into his arms. “Ah, my Bella, I’m going to have to remember that. That little piece of information just might come in handy.”

I lay with my head on his chest, tracing the outline of his stomach muscles. “Are you going to go home now?” His hand was stroking my hair “Do you want me to go home?” Lifting my head to look at him I said with conviction “No, I’d like you to stay.”

“Then I’ll stay” I smiled. His face was like an angel, a wickedly sexual angel, but he was mine. He grinned “You alright?” I didn’t know what he meant “Yes, why wouldn’t I be. I feel really, really… good.” I could feel the blush creep over my face. “Do you now? Who would have thought?” I giggled, reaching up to kiss him.

We were quiet for a few minutes. “What are you thinking about?” I am pretty sure I hummed “I was wondering when we were going to do that again” that made him laugh

“So, I can assume you enjoyed it” I looked at him in shock “Of course I enjoyed it, why wouldn’t I?” What was he talking about, who the hell wouldn’t enjoy orgasms. His hand skimmed down over my back, his touch always making that tingle break out on my body. “You said you didn’t enjoy sex before.” Oh, I put my head back on his chest tracing a circle around his navel.

“Well, I wouldn’t call with James sex, it was more like… demoralizing” His arms tighten around me. “How so Bella?”
My body moved up his, so my face was in the crook of his neck. I breathe in deep, relishing the smell of him. “I don’t want to talk about him now.” I spoke with my lips against his neck. His head moved away so he could look at me. He was serious when he said “Ok, another time. But we will talk about it.”

I sighed, rolling onto my back, my eyes were closed. I was somewhere between totally happy and slightly perplexed. “Why do you want to hear all of that shit?” The bed moved and I could feel Edward hovering over me.

“Bella” I opened my eyes, he had a look of concern “I don’t want to hear all your shit. Believe me, I wish I didn’t have to, but I am going to be pushing your limits and the last thing I want to happen is for you to start freaking out over something I don’t understand. I need to know, your fears and anxieties, maybe we can work through them. Bring you and me to a place where all the shit in the past, has no bearing on our present.”

My eyes were beginning to fill with tears. I couldn’t understand why he would take the time to care so much about me. He wiped the corner of my eyes with his finger. “Why the tears, my Bella?” I liked when he called me his and I smiled at him “I never had anyone care.” he kissed me. “Well get use to it.”


Edward sat up with his feet on the floor. He was looking for something in his pocket. I hope it’s another condom. I blushed at the thought, until he stood up, then I gasp and blushed at the sight in front of me. His legs were tone, the muscles in his butt flexed. I thought that was a good view until he turned around. I didn’t get to fully appreciate the beautiful man that had just shared my bed.

“Do you like what you see.” his voice brought me out of my stupor and I realized I was staring with my mouth hanging open. God I hope I wasn’t drooling. I shook my head, blinking. “What?” he chuckled “I said, do you like what you see?” My face heated and I blurted out “Yes, yes I do.” He laughed, pulling on his pants. “Well then my dear, we are even, because I like what I see too, very much.”

I rolled my eyes, and then realized he was putting on his shoes. “I thought you were staying?” I tried to hide the anguish in my voice. “I just want to go lock the cars and close the garage door. I’ll be right back.” I picked up his shirt putting it on, rolling the sleeves up over my arms. I know it’s his, but I figured if he could be in me, I could be in something that was his. Besides, it smelled so good.

“Ah...Bella, how the hell do I get out of here?” I laughed as I came into the kitchen, showing him how to disengage the alarm. He muttered as he walked outside “It’s like god-damn fucken Fort Knox”.

I picked up Seth’s bowl washing it out and giving him fresh water, opening a bottle of water for myself. While I was getting the coffee ready for the morning, Edward came back in. He eyed me, probably wondering why I had on his shirt. He grinned “Now how do I arm this thing again?” he asked pointing to the alarm. I showed him how to reset it, and offered him some water.

Turning around to get him a fresh one, I felt his hands wrap around my waist, his chin resting on my neck. “I approve of this outfit.”

“Do you?” His hand moved up to cup my breast, teasing my nipples with his fingers.

“Yes” he spoke in my neck “Perhaps I will leave it here, and stock your closet with nothing but my shirts.” I shivered as his lips kissed my neck. “Well I’m glad you approve.” I said holding the water bottle out for him.

After checking the front door - out of habit - and closing the blinds in the living room, we were back in my room, naked sitting on the bed talking. He asked about birth control.

“I’m not on anything. There was no reason for it.” Edward tilted his head to the side. “I figure you weren’t unless you had some medical condition. I mean you haven’t had sex in what...How many years?” He grinned mischievously.

“I’ve had sex.” I stated mater-of-factly. His face was full of confusion “But you said you haven’t been with a man in a long time.”

“I haven’t” His eyebrows raised “A woman?”

“No!” Now he was really confused, he looked around the room, eyeing my night stand. “Oh...self-induced sex. What do you have in here Isabella?” His hand was heading for said night stand.

I leaped over his body, trying to get to the cabinet before him. But he was faster. His other arm held me securely against his body. He got that wicked sexy grin on his face as he surveyed the contents. “Which one is your favorite?”

I glanced over his arm “You mean in there?”

“No, I mean in your freezer.” he answered sarcastically. I was shocked “How did you know there was one in the freezer?”

He looked at me like I had just grown another head “Come with me. Now!” Taking my hand and pulling me into the kitchen, tearing open the freezer door. He rooted around, finally taking out the pink velvet clutch. After opening the end, he held my frozen glass dildo in his hands.

When he looked at me, his eyes glazed over with lust, and I could see him thinking as he looked around the room. I stood there as he went into the living room, returning with his pants on and the wooden chair from my desk and a pillow. He placed the chair in the center of the room,

“Isabella, sit!” It wasn’t a request; I did as I was told. He pointed to a spot on the floor “Keep your eyes on that spot. Don’t look away.” My chin dropped and I stared. I could hear the door opening, and I felt strange sitting naked in my kitchen staring at the floor, but I didn’t move.

The door closing startled me. I knew in my mind it was Edward, but the possibility of it being someone else, left me feeling both frightened and aroused. I flinched, feeling a hand on my shoulder “It’s just me Isabella.”His finger ran the length of my arm.

“Do you trust me?” I nodded “Answer!”

“Yes, I trust you.” He dropped something on the floor, and I felt his other hand touch my over heated skin. Geez I’m soaking wet and all he did was touch my arm. He gathered my hair so it hung down my back then his hands were off me.




I wanted to whimper at the loss of contact and I bit my bottom lip, trying desperately to keep my focus on the floor. Edward was in front of me, he pulled my left leg so it was on the outside of the chair, securing my ankle to the bottom of it, repeating the process on the other side. When he was done he looked in my eyes “We good here, Isabella?” he stroked my cheek as I answered “Yes Sir.”

“Good girl”

He was behind me again tucking the pillow behind my back, making my bottom teetered on the edge of the chair, but giving my lower back support. His hands wrapped another length of rope above my knee, bringing it around the back and securing my other leg, so I was open and unable to move my legs at all. His hands pulled my shoulders back, so I leaned backwards pushing my breast out. This also caused me to lose my focus spot on the floor.

I panicked a little when I didn’t have anything to focus on, but his fingers ran in a smooth line down my neck, over my breast and down to my soaking core. I whimpered as his fingers touch the slickness. “So wet for me Isabella. I couldn’t ask for more.”

I stayed quiet, not sure if I should talk or not, and not really knowing what to say. He had a long black silk scarf in front of my face, covering my eyes with it. He wrapped it around my eyes twice, then gathered my hair wrapping it in the silky material, then around my eyes again. He tugged on the scarf forcing my head on an angle and tied the end to the left side on the back of the chair. When I tried to move my head, it pulled my hair. It wasn’t painful, just uncomfortable.

“Now Isabella, I do believe you are ready. I left your hands free, because you’re going to need them. I want you to remain quiet. Don’t make a sound. The only thing that is allowed to come out of your mouth is the word red. That will stop this immediately. Other than that, not one peep, do you understand?”

I didn’t know what to do, so I nodded, causing my hair to pull against my scalp. I had to bite my lip to keep quiet. “Good girl”

I flinched when his hands ran over my shoulders, down my chest, he began to circle my nipples. I thrust my chest out as much as I could. I wanted to feel his hands on me, instead of the teasing touch he was using. My breathing sped as his fingers became more forceful. I tried to rub my thighs together, but there was nothing to provide any friction.

“Nothing there my pet, I guess you’re just going to have to learn patience.” He was still playing with my nipples, except he was now pulling and rolling them between his fingers. I was soaking wet, and my breathing was coming out in pants. My clit was throbbing with need. His one hand slid down and swiped up my center. I couldn’t help it I moaned from the contact.

“Uh, Uh Isabella. Quiet!”

He stuck the fingers he just wiped up my juices with into my mouth, “Suck, maybe that will keep you quiet.”

I sucked them greedily like a starving baby. He was right by my ear “Your juices taste good, don’t they? Like Ruby Red Grapefruit, sweet and tangy.”

His fingers left my mouth with a popping sound. I tried to get my body under control, but his fingers were relentless on my nipples. I was squeezing my inner muscles trying to relax the buildup of pressure I was feeling in my stomach. But that was just creating more tension. He pinched both nipples and I moaned loudly

“Oh, Isabella...what am I going to do with you?”

I felt cold at my entrance, I wanted to feel it in me so bad, I strained my hips forward. Edward pushed the frozen dildo half way in. “Hold it, Isabella”. I went to use my hands, he pulled them back “No hands yet, you better use something else.”

I squeezed the muscles around the intrusion as tightly as I could. Holding my breath afraid that any movement would cause me to lose the grip I had. I heard a zipper open, and then he shoved the dildo the rest of the way in me.

“Ahhggghhh” I couldn’t help it. It was sweet torture, and I needed to feel the friction so badly.

“Now, use your hands, to fuck yourself.”

I wasted no time and used the dildo like it was life support. My hip bucked as far as the restraints would allow. He used one hand on my nipple and one circling my clit. I was so close, I whimpered. He stopped touching me.

“If you can’t be quiet, I’m going to have to find something to fill that naughty mouth of yours....hmmm. You keep fucking yourself.”

I did, I wasn’t sure what he was going to do, and I didn’t really care. I just wanted release from the tension in my body. “Open your mouth Isabella”

“Wider!” I complied. The warm head of his cock touched my lips, and I stuck my tongue out to capture it.

“Isabella, I’m going to give you the pleasure of sucking my cock in an attempt to keep you quiet”
I swirled my tongue around his head. The velvet texture was soft and smooth. I used my tongue to suck him into my mouth. He hissed. As he pulled out my tongue lapped up his length, swirling around the head, before he pushed back in.

I was a frenzy of sensations, as he kept up a steady rhythm while I used the dildo on myself. I could feel the pressure building in my stomach, as Edwards pace quickened. “Don’t…cum…until...I. ..do” he said through thrust. My body was in overdrive, and he’s telling me not to cum. My breathing was erratic between the pulsing need between my legs, his torturous nipple treatment and his cock in my mouth; I was going to lose it, fast.

I could feel Edward’s dick start to throb. I concentrated on using my mouth, creating suction. When he pulled out, my teeth scraped along him, “Isabella...oh...Fuck!” As he entered me warm streams of thick liquid shot into my mouth, I swallowed as best as I could, lightly sucking and licking the underside of hm.

“Now Isabella...now you can cum” I heard his breathy words. My fingers came up rubbing circles round my clit, it didn’t take long and I was exploding. I cried out around his cock that was still in my mouth. I struggled to stay upright as my body went limp.

I became aware of Edward undoing the ties, and he must have taken off the band around my eyes, because I could see. He picked me up off the chair, and carried me into the bedroom. Leaving me for a minute while he went into the bathroom. I was still numb from the orgasm laying in complete relaxation when I felt Edward’s hands on my thighs, massaging the muscles. Then he used some kind of ointment on my ankles and knees.

When he was done, he crawled in next to me, pulling the cover up over us. I didn’t realize I was shivering until I felt his body spooning against me. “Shhh, you’ll warm up in a minute.” he kissed the top of my head. My body started to calm down as I warmed up. “You better?” he asked quietly
“Yes, what was that?”

He tightened his arms around me “It’s an endorphin rush, it last a few minutes.”

I yawn, his face nuzzled in my neck. I was so warm and content. ‘Are you alright, that wasn’t too much was it?” I had to force the words from my mouth “No, that was great”

“Good, do you think you could do more?”

More of that, hell yeah bring it. I didn’t say that though “Yes, more, but not tonight.” He chuckled in my ear “Sleep now, my Bella...sleep” And I did.

The morning light was shining in the window over the bed; I could see it behind my eyelids that refused to open. I felt too safe and warm to leave this happy place of peace just yet. I felt arms tighten around me, and warm breath on my neck. Mmm… Edward.

His smell permeated my senses and my libido kicked in. Snuggling my body closer to his, well hello there little eddie...I giggled at the thought of Edwards peen being called little eddie, perhaps Mr. Ed was a better name.


“What is it you find funny, so early in the morning?” he said, nuzzling closer into my neck. I certainly wasn’t going to tell him that I just named his penis

“Nothing” I said innocently with a grin.

“Nothing? You just laugh at nothing?” I nodded

“ah, uh” His hands pulled me firmer “For some reason, I don’t believe you.” and he started to tickle me.

I squirmed, trying to get away “Oh My God...Edward stop!” I yelled through bouts of laughter.
“Tell me” his fingers continuing to tickle

“Please! You’re going to make me pee!” he laughed “..It’s your bed”

“Ahhh..Edward... Ok, ok I’ll tell you!” but he didn’t stop “I’m waiting” oh god I was going to pee myself “ok...I named your peen little eddie!” I said through tears of laughter.

He stopped abruptly “You named my penis, little...eddie?”

His voice sounded astonished as he hovered over top of me. I looked up at him through my eye lashes, “ah, uh ...it just popped in my head.”

He looked at me in disbelief, “Oh” he grinned “Don’t you try to play innocent with me. You better come up with another name.”

I blink twice, biting my lip “Well, how about Mr. Ed?”

Edward roared with laughter, falling on his back. “Mr. Ed?” he laughed some more.

“You don’t like that name either?”

“I suppose I would rather have my penis named after a horse, then anything that begins with little.”

I smiled at him. His hand was skimming over my bare shoulder. “How are you this morning?” My head ran through a mental inventory “I’m fine, my thighs ache a little bit, but not too bad.”

He sat up slightly “let me see your ankles?” He inspected the marks left from the rope. “That’s not bad, I’m afraid you will have to wear pants today. You should get some A&D ointment, to keep here. Ok” I agreed as I looked at the red lines, that would remind me of last night.

“I really should have waited to do any kind of activity with you.” I looked at him; he had a look of remorse on his face. “Why?” I was confused, didn’t he want to.

“Because, I haven’t given you proper instructions, or looked over your limits, or know if you have any physical limitations.” He got that grin on his face. “It’s just when I took that frozen pop out of the freezer, the scenario ran through my mind, and I couldn’t stop myself.”

He pulled me towards him. “See what you do to me? Make me lose my composure.” He kissed me, I thought maybe little eddie want to come out and play until Edward sniffed the air “Do I smell coffee?”

We were sitting in my kitchen eating the omelets I made. Edward was fully dressed; I was in a t-shirt and pair of panties. We were talking about our upcoming day, when a thought occurred to me. “Edward, about last night.”

Keeping my eyes on my plate I explain what I was worried about. “Were you, disappointed?”

He made a huffing noise “No!. Why would you think that?” I could feel him watching me, but I was to chicken to look up. “Because I couldn’t keep quiet.” His hand was on mine, when I looked up he was grinning

“Isabella, you did great. You stayed quiet, longer than I anticipated. I had to push you to get you to make noise.” I wasn’t sure what he meant “You mean you wanted to me fail?” He shook his head “Not fail. It was part of the scene I came up with. I needed you to make noise, so I could move forward.”

I must have looked confused, because he went on. “That doesn’t mean that I want you to disregard my instructions. On the contrary, you follow them as best as you can. Remember I told you, not to think for me, or try figure out what I’m doing?”
“Yes, you said just follow your instructions.”

“Right, and that’s what you did. I could see you struggling to keep quiet. Like I said, I haven’t learned your limits yet. After last night I have a better idea, and I’m going to push them.” He got an evil glint in his eyes. “It’s better that way.” I giggled

The house phone rang as I was getting more coffee. “Good morning Leah” Edward smiled “I’m going to go get my stuff in the bedroom” he said quietly “ok” I smiled as he kissed my forehead “Bella, Who’s there with you?”

“Umm…Edward, we were just finishing breakfast.”

“Did he come for breakfast or stay for breakfast?” she asked mockingly. “Umm..Stayed?” I grinned at the thought. “Well, was it good?” Edward had returned. “Yeah, later ok.”

“Alright, just making sure you are coming tonight. Bring sex-on-a-stick with you.” I looked at Edward wondering if he would want to go. “Edward, Tuesday night is fajita night, this week it’s at Jake and Leah’s, do you want to come?”

“Sure”

“Ok Leah, we’ll be there.

After my phone call, Edward was getting ready to leave. “What time tonight?”

“We usually eat around six.” He reached for me, kissing me softly, his hands holding on to my bottom. “So, I’ll be here around quarter after five, and we can walk over?”

“That sounds like a plan.”

“Good then kiss me again, so I can go home and shower.” I must have put a little too much effect into the kiss, because he groaned. When he pulled away, he swatted my bottom. “Yeah, I am defiantly going to rethink those limits.

I was running late for work, I didn’t bother shaving because I had my appointment this afternoon for my waxing. I looked at my ankles and lower thighs, they were slightly red. I grimaced, wondering what Ellen is going to think. Yeah well, I’m sure in her line of work, she has seen it all. I shuttered at the thought. I quickly fed Seth and headed to work.

I had to call Carol, make sure that she knew to get Peggy’s physical and TB test done. “I didn’t get to talk to you yesterday, how was your weekend?”

“It was absolutely great. I spent Saturday afternoon sitting in a hot tub and Sunday afternoon riding around Bainbridge on a motorcycle.” I’ll admit it, I was smug. “Damn girl and I spent the weekend cleaning and working in the yard”

I giggled “Eat your heart out”

“yeah, yeah,...bitch” we both laughed. “I’ll have Dr Cullen look at Peggy when he comes in.” That was news to me; I didn’t know that he was official. “Will he be in today?”

“He is just bringing over some supplies, he will here officially tomorrow morning” I smiled at the thought. “I really like him Bella, and he’s really easy to look at” she laughed “Well you should see his wife, Esme”

“Married, figures. He probably has a big peen too”
I laughed “What is it with you and peens? Is Bob short changing you lately?”

“Hey a girl can dream” I shook my head, trying to be serious “I’m sorry I am not going to talk about Dr Cullen’s penis with you”

I had just made the statement, when I heard a throat clear behind me. Turning in the direction of the sound - Oh Shit!- “Edward!”

He stood in the doorway, his arms folded over his chest, with raised eyebrows. “Ah...Carol, yeah I got to go. I’ll see you tomorrow...I think”

When I hung the phone I swiveled the chair in his direction “Hi” I tried to sound casual “How long you been here?” It was an honest question, right? Edward quirked his head to the side

“I’m going to have to keep you away from my father aren’t I?” He had that look in his eye, the same one he had last night in the kitchen. “What? Why do you say that?” I stuttered

“Because my pet, first you call him handsome, and then I hear discussing his penis on the phone.” My face heated “I told her I wouldn’t discuss his penis with her” He grinned “I heard you say that’

“Maybe I should warn my father about the women he is going to be working with.” I gasp, watching him walk over to my desk sitting on the edge. He smirked “Don’t worry your secrete is safe with me. Besides I can always use it as blackmail” He laughed, I didn’t find it funny.

“Blackmail for what?”

“Oh, I don’t know, I’m sure there will be something that I can use it for.”
He laughed probably at the expression on my face. I figured I should change the subject.

“So, what do I owe, to this unexpected visit?” He strolled into the room, sitting on the edge of my desk. “I thought maybe you want to go get some lunch with me?”

Oh. I looked at the clock; I didn’t realize that the morning was gone. “Yes, can you give me five minutes to finish up here” I motioned to the computer screen. He nodded “Sure, take your time.”

I went back to my grade book, putting in the grades that I had finished. It was slightly awkward having Edward sitting over top of me, so I turned off the program, and wrote a note telling my students to leave their papers in my mailbox.


I thought we were going to the cafeteria, so I was surprised as he ushered me in the opposite direction. I looked at him questionably “Is the diner alright, or would you rather go somewhere else?”

“No the dinner is fine.”

We talked about our morning as we walked the three blocks to the city diner. It is nothing fancy, but they made fantastic homemade soups. Once we were seating in the corner booth, our drink orders placed Edward got a serious look on his face. “Alice is going to call you.” It wasn’t a question; it was just a statement of fact.

“What does she want?” I couldn’t figure out why she just didn’t call me herself. “Your outfit is ready for a final fitting; she is going to need you to go over there sometime before Friday morning.”

“Oh” I didn’t know why it had to be by Friday, “That was quick, I didn’t think she would have it done so fast.” He smiled ‘When Alice gets her hands on something, she is a force of nature until it’s finished.”

The waitress came with our drinks, and took our food order. She eyed Edward and appraised me. I can’t say that I blame her, but that doesn’t mean I like it. Edward dismissed her with his short answers, effectively ending her ogling. When the waitress left after a second glance at me Edward began talking.

“I looked over your papers this morning. I didn’t get to study them, I just took an overview.” I took a sip of ice tea, by the look in Edward’s eyes our conversation was about to get serious. “I believe we will be going to the club on Saturday night.”

As Edward spoke the words, I could feel the panic in me rising he must have sensed it also, because he took my hand in his. “Isabella, calm down. There is nothing to be afraid of. We are only going to go for an hour or so. I will not leave you out of my sight, and no one will hurt you.”

Was I afraid? Maybe a little bit, I was excited but apprehensive. “I’m not afraid. I just, I don’t know what to do, and I don’t want to embarrass you.” He smiled “Just do what you been doing, follow directions and obey my rules.” The waitress brought our food. I wasn’t sure I would be able to eat.

After she left, he started eating I played with my spoon. His voice brought me out of my reverie. “What are you thinking about?”

“I just wish I felt more secure in what I’m doing. I mean, how I am supposed to behave.” His eyes were intense, his expression was one of determination

“We have a few days to do basics. Come Saturday, if I don’t think you’re ready we will not go. But as of right now, between what you marked on your papers and what I see. That’s my decision.” I was trying to think what I marked on the papers that would make him feel that way. “Ok, I trust you” His smile was intense “Good girl, now eat your lunch”

I forced myself to eat, still feeling unsure, but I did trust him and he wouldn’t take me if I wasn’t ready. Then the thought accrued to me “Did you tell Alice to rush my dress?”

He shook his head “No, and the fact that she is almost done with it, had no bearing on my decision. It will be nice if it is done, but it doesn’t matter. We are going shopping anyway; we have a closet to fill.” He smiled “What are your plans for today, after work?”

“I have an appointment for my waxing at three.” I was going to continue but he cut me off “Oh, I’m glad you mentioned that. You know that little patch of hair you have?” I looked at him and nodded “keep it, I find I rather enjoy it, and I believe I can find a use for it. So, for now leave it.” He grinned.

I was surprised and wondered what he had in mind, but then again maybe I didn’t want to know. He got that wicked grin again, and I got wet panties. I squeezed my thighs together and he chuckled.

“Ok, if that’s what you want. Anyway then we have dinner at Jake and Leah’s. I don’t have time to shop today.” He frowned “Don’t think for me Isabella, I had no intension of shopping today.”

His voice was exacting. I lowered my chin feeling like a regretful child. “Isabella?”

My eyes once again met his. He was smiling; his hand came out to stroke my face once before going on “Its ok, no big deal. What I wanted to say was that, I could come to your house earlier and look through stuff you already have. I’m sure you must have a few things that will work. You checked off corsets, you have one?” I smiled at him, nodding “I have several.”

“Good we will start with those. Your appointment is at three How about I come over around four-thirty. That will give us an hour.”

Edward paid the bill, refusing to let me contribute. As we were walking back to campus holding hands, I was quiet, just enjoying the feel of his hand in mine. He kissed me quickly, as we departed. I watched him walk away, feeling a little sad at his absence.

As I walked to my office I thought about that. I don’t ever remember feeling anguished over not being with James. Even in the beginning. If he was around ok, if he wasn’t, it didn’t matter. His presence had no impact on my state of mind.

Then once we were married, I was happier when he wasn’t around. But there was something about Edward, it’s like I was a puzzle with one missing piece. Try as I may to find that piece or stick something else in the void, it just wasn’t right. But he fits in that opening perfect and makes me feel complete. How can that be, we just met for god sakes, I didn’t have the answers. I wasn’t even sure I wanted an answer; I just knew I wanted to be with him, always.

No comments: