Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 15

EPOV

“…….and I feel honored to call you Master”

Eight words, that’s all they are. When each is said alone, they are just words, but strung together, they said everything. I wanted this night to be special for her. She turned around and inadvertently made it special for me.

First by the way she responds to me how she finds peace and tranquility from the simplest touch. Bella called me Master twice, the word just coming out of her mouth, it wasn’t forced it was heartfelt. The first time, I wasn’t sure I heard her correctly. After the second one, greedy bastard that I am, I wanted her to say it more.

But she didn’t. As I think about it, I believe that was nerves from my pointing out the video camera. I knew she saw it, and she must have figured because it was out, I would be using it. She had marked that she didn’t have a problem with video, even so whenever something new occurs it causes anxiety, that’s understandable. But she trusts me when I say that no one but the two of us will see the videos, unless she agrees to it. After accepting my collar, I asked her if she had anything to say. I don’t know what I was expecting; it surly wasn’t what I heard.

When she said “…and I feel honored to call you Master” I couldn’t wait to get her in my arms. That’s exactly what I did. Telling her to stand, I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her as passionately as I could. In that instant I thought the hell with training, take her to your bed Edward and make sweet love to her all night. But I couldn’t do that, no matter how much I wanted to, she was depending on me. So control was the word of the night, I just vowed to put her wellbeing above my own. The sweet love making would just have to wait.

Stepping away from her I took a deep breath getting my focus back. “You make me very proud Isabella, but we have a lot to do. So let’s get started” Her eyes were down as she replied

“As you wish Master” Fuck, if I could only do what I wished.

“Follow” I lead her over to the bed. “Kneel” she complied. While she was waiting by the bed, I went over to gather the supplies I would be using. Glancing over my shoulder Bella, was still in the same position waiting for her instructions.

Standing behind Bella my hand ran over her shoulder “Isabella stand” As she did I moved so I was in front of her.

“Tonight we are going to work on your control, which is something that you need to improve upon. So we will work on it tonight and tomorrow and the night after that, and we will keep working on it until you have it mastered.”

She kept quiet with her eyes on the floor. I walked behind her, taking the blindfold and wrapping it around her eyes twice, before tying it by her left temple. Placing her hands on the bed post I told her to hold on to it. Then watched as she clasps the wooden structure like it was her lifeline.

Taking the bullet, I applied a small amount of lube to the top, working it half way down before placing it back on the tray until I was ready for it.

“Spread your legs Isabella” As her legs opened her back arched slightly; I needed more access “Wider” Once I had ample room my hand ran through her sex, as always she was wet. As my hand drew over her clit, my fingers lingered there rubbing small circles around the nerve filled nub. Her hips instinctually jetted towards my hand. I swatted her thigh with the crop

“Hold still, you will learn control one way or another”. At that she stilled, drawing in a deep breath and biting her bottom lip. When she left out a whimper, my hand moved away from her clit and slide down slick folds. After a few passes, I went back to working on her nub of nerves.

“Don’t move Isabella” I said the words forcefully in her ear. A whine of protest escaped her mouth, but she held still. I could see her starting to struggle so I left my hand sink down and plunged two fingers inside of her.

“Ahhh…” God, I love the noises she makes. I did this routine several more times, each time paying longer attention to her clit and then plunging harder and faster inside of her. After the fourth round Bella was whimpering, making breathy wanton noises that were going straight to my dick. Her stomach muscles were clenching and her thighs were stiff as a board while her fingers were turning white from squeezing the bed post. But she held still.

Removing my hand from her body caused her to leave out a sigh. I couldn’t tell if it was from relief or frustration either way it didn’t matter, she did well. My hand ran up her stomach, and over her breast, as I pulled her body into mine.

“Relax Isabella” as her upper body used mine for support I was more aware of the fact that a small sheen of sweat covered her. She was working hard to keep still, and she deserved a reward. “That’s it my dearest. You did very well. I’m proud of you” My lips touch her cheek and lingered as her body responded to my words and my touch.

After a minute of allowing her to rest I had her return to holding the post. This time I slipped the bullet inside her. She took in a quick gust of air exhaling slowly. Then I hit the button on the controller in my hand making the bullet come to life. “Ohhhh…” was the long and breathy sound.

“You did so well my pet. Shall we try again?” Bella swallowed hard and answered “As you wish Master” I grinned then skimmed my nose over her shoulder blade.

“Mmm…yes, as I wish” the words came out is long hushed forced syllables. Bella whimpered as the air from my speaking rushed over her sensitive skin. My hands moved to her breast, stroking, kneading, and caressing her delectable mounds. I could see her begin to respond to the stimulation, so while my left hand rolled her nipple between my fingers, my right hand slid down to stroke her sex once again.

The noise that left her throat was beyond words and I was so glad I was recording this, so I could hear it again. Bella started panting, the muscles in her arms and shoulders contracting. Her stomach was so tense under my arm, I could feel it rippling. The wanton noises were becoming louder and her breathing labored. She was close so very close. My hands dropped and I shut of toy off inside of her. This time there was no mistaking the frustrated cry that came from her, and I grinned, because yes, I am an evil bastard.

“Relax Isabella” It didn’t take any coaxing, she was leaning on my body in an instant. My chin rested on her shoulder as my right hand now worked on her other breast. The smell of her arousal was covering my hand and I so desperately wanted to taste it. She continued to relax into me. The hand that was on her breast came up to her lips.

“Do you smell your sweet fragrance?” She breathes in deep “Yes Master”

“If I allow you a taste, would you share?” She took a ragged breath “Yes Master”

My hand came up to her lips, she licked my fingers swirling her tongue around them before sucking them into her mouth, effectively cleaning them of her juices. My god she was exceptional. The feel of my fingers in her mouth, reminded me of how she takes my dick and I had to restrain myself from groaning. When she was done, my mouth replaced my hand, and the mixture of her juices and her mouth was heavenly. When I pulled back, her face was serene, and the words left her mouth without any hesitation .

“Thank you Master” I kissed her cheek “Your welcome my pet”

Her stability had returned, and I could use both hands on her breast. It didn’t take long, before she was arching her back and wanting more. I slapped the underside of her left breast with some force growling out “Hold still”

Bella stiffened for a split second then relaxed again, as I continued placing my attention to her nipples. Retrieving the set of clamps from the tray, I attached the left one first, enjoying the whimper that she made. After the second one was on, I stood behind her.

“Isabella, count to ten slowly” There was a quiet moment as she started counting; with each number I tightened the clamp. By the time she was at four the tension in her voice told me that it was tight enough. She relaxed once she realized that I stopped adding tension to the clamp. By the time she was at ten, both clamps were in place, and I had a starting point for her.

Guiding her to the side of the bed, I had her sit on the edge, while I attached the ankle restraints. Once they were safely in place I stood and looked at her. Her back was straight, her arms at her sides, there was no tension in her body, and she seemed to be handling the clamps well.

I ran my finger around the areola, and listened as she sucked in a breath, telling me the clamps were creating the sensation that I desired. I pressed the button and the toy inside her came back on, making her jump. I sighed heavily letting her know my disappointment, before turning it back off and retrieving the spreader bar.

As I knelt down to attach it to the restraints I hit the button again. This time she only flinched. I left it on while I attached one of her ankles, but then turned it off again. With the bar attached, I reached above her, pulling the black silk rope from the hook in the ceiling of the bed. Before I attached it to the bar, I hit the button one more time and was reward with complete stillness.

“Much better Isabella” I said with pride. The toy inside her continued to vibrate as I situated her on the lower half of the bed, tugging on the rope until her ankles were about three feet higher than her body. When that was in place I switch off the toy again, and enjoyed the whimper she made at the loss. It was time for instructions.

“Isabella, your hands are free for a reason. You are to try to bring yourself to orgasm as quickly as you can” I left the words sink in before I continued “However since your orgasms belong to me, you need my permission to cum”

I walked over to get a bottle of water, as I left that thought linger in her mind. “If at anytime I say –Stop- Your hands are to drop to the bed immediately. Do you understand?”

Her voice was normal as she spoke “Yes Master” I took in another view of her, making sure there wasn’t too much tension in her thighs or ankles, when I was satisfied, I sat in the chair hit the button for the toy and watched.

It took her a minute to get started. I was going to say something, but then her fingers tips traced lightly over her stomach down her hips and upper thighs before finally landing in her slick center. “Mmmmm…” the sound made me grin; my girl was a sexual diva.

Her head turned as if she was looking at me. That was good. I would get her from all angles with the video equipment, but this way I could watch her face. The noise she was making was not doing anything to alleviate the tension in my own pants, so while her eyes were covered, I began to stroke my dick through my clothes.

Her fingers were becoming more insistent, as her breast started heaving with the effort it was taking her to breath. As her pants started to become moans and her hips moved with the motion of her fingers, I switched off the toy.

“Stop.” I could see the effort it took for her to remove her hand and the protesting groan she made, had me silently chuckling. I counted silently in my head, watching as her body returned to a somewhat normal state. Well, as normal as she can be with clamps, a toy and a spreader bar attached to her. By the time I got to twenty, she was ready to go.

“Begin” I ordered switching the toy on and grinned from her sigh of acceptance. What else could she possibly do, the only other thing was to safe word, and if she didn’t safe word with Wednesday nights activities, I doubted she would with this. But then again, Isabella often surprises me with her reactions.

However this was not one of them. She wasn’t so hesitant this time, her left hand lay directly above her pubic bone; it looked like she was pressing down on her stomach, as her right hand move hastily across her slickness. I think the bullet inside her was against her g-shot and the extra pressure from her hand was bringing on her orgasm very quickly.

She was panting and squirming in a matter of seconds and I heard her say “Ma…” I pressed the button “Stop”

“Noooo…pleasseee” she cried in protest. But her hand dropped to the bed as she clenched the comforter in her fist.

I sat back, taking a sip of water watching her as I counted in my head again, waiting for her arousal and my own to subside. When I got to twenty-seven Bella left out a huge sigh of pent up tension and relaxed. By the time I hit thirty-two she was better. I counted to thirty-seven then stood and moved to the bed. It was time for part two.

I didn’t say anything as I walked to the opposite side and started to remove the blindfold. When it was gone, I studied Bella’s face. Her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted. There was absolutely no tension in her features and I wondered as I often did what she was thinking about. I walked back to my chair tucking the scarf in my pocket for later.

“Isabella open your eyes” she started to turn her head in my direction.

“Don’t look at me, keep your eyes straight” She bite her bottom lip, looking up into the ceiling of the bed. I knew exactly what she was seeing, as I looked in the monitor that was mounted next to me. Wide brown eyes took in the reflection of herself in the mirrors. She was stunning and I only hoped that she could see the beauty that I saw.

I gave her the instructions for this round “Keep your eyes open and watch. Do you understand?” She took a deep breath but answered quickly “Yes Master”

I leaned forward with my wrist on my knees watching her “Begin” making the toy inside her come to life. She shuttered slightly, and then traced her fingers around the clamps on her breast, sucking in a deep breath and biting her lip as she did. She started to close her eyes and I was going to remind her, but she snapped them back open and watched as one hand ran down between her breast to her stomach and the other ran upward over her thigh and navel to skim over her left breast.

Bella left out a low deep sigh of pleasure. Whether it was from the soft caress or the pain from the nipple clamp I wasn’t sure. Perhaps it was a mixture of both. Her left hand continued to trace circles over her breast and nipple while her right hand moved down between her legs. In my head I was cheering her on, yes that’s my girl, just feel it, watch yourself bring you pleasure. Her body started to move, and I could see her eyes begin to glaze over growing deeper in color. She stopped breathing through her nose instead expelling long winded exhales through her mouth.

The hand that was working her sex instead of making circles was running in a vertical line up and down over her sensitive nub. “Ohhh…God…p..pl..ple…”

She was panting again and eyes never left the reflection of her face in the mirror above her. The skin on her face and neck started to flush. There was a small v shaped crease in her forehead. Perspiration broke out on her chest and face, and her thighs started shaking. She was the most beautiful creature I have even seen.
“Plea…Mast..please…Mas..ter..” The plea was coming out in hollow pants. I clicked off the toy “Stop”

“Nooooo!!!!” she yelled in frustration. Her hands didn’t leave her body but they did stop moving. Her whole body curled in on itself like in a half fetal position. Her body tensed and shook and she fought off the arousal that had her so very close to orgasm. I was planning to do this round one more time, but I didn’t think she would be able to take it. I was watching her, mentally counting when I got to twenty-six, Bella sighed and her shoulders relaxed. At thirty-four her head laid back on the bed. At forty-one her breathing was more in control and finally at forty-nine she opened her eyes.

Her eyes had a look of determination, there was absolutely no way she was backing down from this. She looked at her own reflection and in turn the video camera with an expression of –bring it!

I couldn’t help the smug expression that came to my face and I thought I would mess with her, see just how determined she was.

“You were not to orgasm without permission” I said firmly. Bella turned her head and glared at me.

“Don’t look at me” Her head quickly went back to staring at her reflection. She was pissed and I had to squint my eyes and purse my lips to keep myself in check. Bella on the other hand was huffing through her nose like a bull fixed on a matador. Thank god I choose a blue shirt and not red. I chuckled to myself at the thought.

“Did my slut cum without permission?” I knew she didn’t and I wasn’t sure how she would like being called slut, but I figured if I was ever going to get an adverse reaction from her, it would be now. Because she was fucking mad.

“I’m waiting” Yeah I was pushing, and if she could right now she would tell me to go fuck myself, too bad for her. Bella let out a long sigh then answered.

“No Master, your slut did not cum” Well I guess that answered my question.

I got up and sat on the bed, she didn’t move at all but I could feel her eyes bore into the back of my head. I massaged her shoulders and neck, making sure she wasn’t holding any residual tension. Cupping her face with my hands, I made her to look at me, and then I bent down kissing her softly.

She responded to me as she always does. When I put my mouth close to her breast, letting my tongue flick the incased nipple, Bella sucked in a ragged breath and a shudder raced through her body. Yeah she was ready to pop. The question I had to answer was did I want her to have a punishment on our first weekend, or should I go easy on her? She answered the question for me when she sighed loudly and rolled her eyes.

“Isabella look at me” She obeyed, turning her head, meeting my eyes without a hint of defiance in her expression. Oh she hides it well, my little vixen. I made sure my voice was resolved when I talked.

“Do not take your eyes off of mine” She blinked once, twice then set her jaw and it was show time.

I didn’t move from the bed, I stayed within arm’s reach fixed my gaze on hers pressed the toy on and said “Begin”

Bella swallowed and without a hint of emotion in her eyes left out a whimper. I wasn’t watching her hands, so I have no idea what she was doing. I just kept looking into her eyes, trying to gage her reactions. I wanted to see her passion; I wanted to see how her eyes reacted to the stages of arousal.

Her jaw started to slack and I knew that soon the little v would make its appearance. Bella sucked ragged breaths through her nose – there’s the v- she started having trouble keeping her eyes focused. Her pupils became larger as her eyes glazed over.

“Shit…sh..shit…ple..plee…assee…Ma..ster …please” Her body was trembling from the tension, her eyes and face were pleading with me “Please what” I asked

“Pleeaass..eess…may…your…sl..ut..cum..Mast..er….pleasseee…?” Her voice was trembling from the effort and I almost felt sorry for her and gave in – almost. Instead I said “Stop”

Everything happened at once. I clicked off the toy, Bella’s eye grew three times bigger than they were, and I unclamped her nipples.

She sucked in a huge breath and her eyes clamped shut as she screamed out a word I had never heard. Her back arched off the bed and her legs went rigid in their restraints. Her body shook and trembled from the force of her orgasm, gasping for fresh oxygen, as a string of unidentifiable words came from her mouth.

Her whole body flushed in a pink hue. By the time she had her breathing under control and her body back on the bed, she was covered in sweat. Her eyes were still closed and she was breathing heavy through her mouth. She trembled one last time, before letting out a long exhale as a soft murmur escaped her throat. I watched her in appreciative wonder as her body started to relax, she was superb.

Soft brown eyes looked into mine as realization took hold. I looked into her eyes expectantly, Bella remained quiet however I could tell she was becoming nervous under my scrutiny because she cast her eyes down away from mine and began to chew on her lip. I was stern when I asked.

“Did I give my slut permission to cum?” She knew she was in trouble

“No Sir” I shook my head “I didn’t think I did. So, perhaps my slut should explain herself, Now”

Bella sucked in a breath “I..” I raised my eyebrows, she sighed and began again.

“Your slut is sorry Master, she couldn’t stop it” No shit she couldn’t, I don’t know anyone that could have, but I wasn’t telling her that.

“Control Isabella, It looks like you need more lessons in control” she kept her eyes diverted from me.

“As you wish Master” She still didn’t look at me. I sighed

“Enough about that, I’ll decide what your punishment is later. For now I would like to finish what I started” I watched her for a reaction, there was none. She squared her shoulders, relaxed on the bed and mentally prepared herself.

“Lift your bottom and place your hands under it, palms against the bed.” As she did that I stood up and lowered the spreader bar, removing it from her ankle restraints. I massaged her right thigh then bent the knee so her foot was flat on the bed, using the rope that is attached to the eye hooks on the side boards; I restrained her ankle once again. Doing the same with the left leg, I stood back to appraise her placement. Satisfied, I removed the scarf that was her blindfold from my pocket before removing my shirt all together.

I watched Bella’s eyes as I laid the shirt on the chair, and unbuttoned the top of my pants, before kicking off my shoes. I helped her to sit up, so I could use the scarf on her hands. Wrapping it around once and then doing two figure eights before going around one more time and tying it. Assisting Bella to lay back down with her hands under her bottom, I secured her restrained hands to the rope at the bottom of the bed. She wasn’t going anywhere. When I sat down next to her, her eyes raked over my chest, but she didn’t meet my gaze.

“Close your eyes Isabella” She closed them “Don’t move your head, I want to see your face”

She stayed still, taking a cleansing breath to prepare herself. I turned on the toy that was still inside her and Bella practically purred. My hands roamed over her body, she moaned as I grazed her breast - they are probably very sensitive at the moment – before moving lower. I ran soft trails of fingers up her thighs, pausing just before reaching her junction.

“Feel my touch Isabella, savor it” My fingers dipped into her warm, wet core. Her hips shifted, trying to get more friction.

“Control Isabella” I warned, and started the circuit all over again. This time when I reached her sex, she laid perfectly still, releasing a whimper. “Much Better Isabella”

I watch her face, as my fingers applied soft pressure to her clit. Seeing all the signs I had noticed before. I was looking for anything different; the only thing I noticed was her teeth would slide along her bottom lip. I moved my eyes off her face, to her neck, she would swallow often.

Her breasts were full and the areolas’ seemed darker, but that just might be from the breast play, I will have to look at that again. The most noticeable response was her stomach muscles were rippling. She was whimpering, but not in an aroused way, more like in a frustrated way.

“Do you need more Isabella” she practically begged “Yes Sir…please” I grinned

“Come and get it” I waited watching as her brow scrunched up, she didn’t know what I meant. I pulled my fingers away so that there was even less pressure, and she really whimpered.

“Push your ass in the air Isabella and come and get what you need” Now she knew what I meant, she shifted the weight on her feet, rising her bottom up, to meet my hand. I set a quicker pace, and watched as the muscle in her thighs stretched.

“Higher Isabella” She was so close I could feel her clit harden as her juices pour out of her.

“Higher, reach for it Isabella” Her clit was throbbing under my finger tips. Her moans and panting told me she was ready

“Open your eyes my dear one” Her eyes opened, locking on to mine, I stared in her eyes and said “Now…Cum”

She raised her ass just a smidgen more, and shook crying out “Ohhh…Mas…ter…” as she came.

My hands slowed as I was bringing her back down from the high she was just on. While her breathing came back to normal, I finished undressing and put on a condom. I watched her enough tonight, I needed to be inside her and soon.

As soon as she was able, I told her to push the bullet out of her. She used her inner muscles and a few seconds later I was using my hips to open her thighs up wider. When I entered her, she left out a moan. My arms were placed on both sides of her head, and with each thrust she would raise her bottom up off the bed to meet me.

My chest crushed to hers and my hands moved down to tilt her hips, so I could get a better angle. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh and moans filled the room. I felt the pressure building and I knew she was close, I could feel her stomach quaking underneath mine. I pulled up on her hips a little more and drove into her as deep and as hard as I could.

“Cum Isabella” her restrained thighs tighten around mine and her internal muscles contracted as her head went back in an attempt to arch her back as a muffled cry left her throat. I continued driving into her for a few more strokes before my body was racked with a tremendous orgasm that left me breathless and with shaky legs.

I collapsed on top of her enjoying the aftershocks. While I took a few deep breaths, I looked over to see Bella looking at me through half opened eyes. I kiss her forehead, before pulling out of her.

I was tired and could really use some sleep, but I have to take care of Bella first. So with a groan, I stand, throw the condom in the garbage and start the process of untying her. First the rope that secures her arms to the bed, then each ankle. I check each one as I release it, making sure that there is no bruising. When her legs are free, I help her sit up, to release her wrist.

Checking them more closely, because they were under the pressure of her body, she said that they don’t tingle so that means that the circulation was not impeded at all, and again I checked her where the ropes might have rubbed against skin. The background music changes to a new playlist, that means we been down here three hours.

Looking on the floor, I spy my boxers and I get up to put them on and then my pants, before sitting in the chair.

“Isabella present” I watched her stand and then come to my left side kneeling down. “Look at me Isabella” Her eyes came up to meet mine

“I am going to do something, which I rarely do. I’m going to give you an option.” Her eyes were wide waiting to hear what I had to say.

“Option 1. We go in that bathroom back there, I bath you and then you go to your room for the night, and you can do whatever you want in there. Read, unpack, watch TV it doesn’t matter. It’s your room do what you want, just so you get eight hours sleep and breakfast is ready by eight thirty.”

“Option 2. We go up to my bathroom, we bath together then you spend the night in my bed. Where you will be restrained, and woken up at six thirty to take Seth for a morning walk. And you will have to find sometime tomorrow to unpack, because I expect your room to be in order by noon.”

“Choose, quickly” Her eyes lit up and she spoke very confidently “Your slut chooses option two Master” I stared into her eyes, I guess she likes being called slut. We will have to talk about that at breakfast.
”Very well. Go to your closet and change into your robe. Present yourself when you are done. Be quick Isabella”

While she was changing I gathered up the supplies I used. Putting away what I could and placing what needed to be cleaned in the basket by the utility closet, for me to wash tomorrow. I then straightened the bed out, blew out the candles and while I was over by the media cabinet Bella was standing behind me. I finished what I was doing, saving the tape from tonight and turning off the power cords.

Turning around Bella was standing there as instructed but she wasn’t wearing one of my robes, she had on the one that she wore when I was at her house the other night. It was white silk and it barely covered her however, I specifically told her not to wear anything in the playroom that I did not pre-approve. Damn, should I let it go, or call her on it? It’s just a small thing, but if I let it go, then it can escalate into something bigger. I just stood there looking at her. She didn’t meet my eyes, which was good because she is not allowed to until I acknowledge her. The more I think about it, the more upset I’m getting.


I took a deep breath, and got in my strict Dom mod before saying “Isabella” gazing at her intensely.

Bella’s eye met mine -she didn’t know - I was going to have to explain it to her, and then change her plans as a punishment - Damn I really wanted her in my bed tonight.

“What are you wearing?” Her eyes glanced down at the robe that just barely covered her “look at me”

When her eyes returned to mine she was still confused, but she didn’t answer. Another good thing, because I hadn’t asked her a yes or no question, so I figured I would enlighten her.

“Did I approve that robe?” I could see her brain working but she was still not getting it.

“I’m waiting” Her brow creased and she bit her lip, I think it’s coming to her “No Master” she said quietly.

Taking a deep breath, I squared my jaw “What is the rule for attire in my playroom Isabella?”

She kept her eyes on me, and her mouth closed, good girl, take your chastisement with dignity.

“Did I or did I not specifically tell you that you are to wear nothing in my playroom that I had not approved, and that I don’t like surprises in my playroom and that you would be punished”

Tears started forming in her eyes, but they weren’t from pain or trauma, they were tears of shame and quilt. “Yes Master Bu”

“No but Isabella, I don’t want an explanation. I want obedience, especially in my playroom. Now if you show me that there is not a robe of my approval in your closet, I might let this transgression go” Bella didn’t say anything, I knew there was a robe in there, I put it there.

“Do you want to show me?” She shook her head slightly “No Sir”

Taking a deep breath; I pursed my lips, glaring at her. She was getting nervous I could see her struggle not to fidget under my gaze.

“Alright” I turned closing the video cabinet and went into the bathroom to start the tub. When I returned Bella was standing in the same spot her eyes were on the floor, a few tears streaked down her cheek. Standing in front of her I told her what her punishment would be.

“Plans have changed. We will be doing a modified option one.” She sniffled a little “After your bath, you will sit at the table doing a writing assignment and then retire to your room.” She sniffled

“As you wish Master” what I wished was for her to sleep in my bed, but all I said was “Follow”

Bella was alone in the tub, I knelt down behind her, taking the combs and pins out of her hair, with each one small tresses’ of silky brown would fall over her delicate shoulders. I then washed her hair and while the rinse was setting, I rechecked the areas on her body that had been retrained. We were very quiet, I only asked her a few questions on the condition of her muscles, when her hair was done, I helped her out, wrapping her hair in a towel placing one of my robes over her body.

She was sitting at the kitchen table working on the assignment I gave her when I came in from the yard having taken Seth out to do his business. As I came in the door, Bella looked up at me, I could tell she wanted to say something, but she remained quiet. As I moved by her, I stopped to place a kiss on top of her still damp hair.

“Are you almost done?” she nodded “Yes sir” getting her some water I placed two Tylenol on the table, and then went to take a shower.

Entering the kitchen, Bella was just closing her journal. She sat looking at it, absentmindedly petting Seth. She had a coffee mug sitting in front of her, and I wondered why she was drinking coffee before bed. As I drew closer to sit down by her, I noticed that the mug contained milk.

I didn’t say anything; I assumed she made warm milk to help her sleep. I brushed the hair from the side of her face over her shoulder. Bella looked at me with a sadness that I wished I could take away.

“I’m sorry” it was all she said in a quiet hushed voice

“I know you are.” Her eyes met mine, and she took a deep breath “Can I still walk with you in the morning?” I thought about it.

“No, that was part of option two.” her face fell and I could see new tears starting to form.

“If it’s alright with you, I’m going to go to my room now” I nodded. When she got up with her coffee mug of warm milk she stopped to look in my direction “Breakfast at eight-thirty?”

“Yes”

“Good-night Master”

“Good-night Isabella”

Seth followed Bella out the kitchen door; I picked up her journal, reading what she had written. And then feeling even worse than I did before, because she takes everything upon herself. Was it her actions that caused the punishment? Yes, it was.

But her self-esteem seems so fragile and perhaps I could have lessened the severity of the punishment, but I wanted it to stick with her so she doesn’t make the same mistake again. Well it’s done and over, tomorrow morning we can talk about some of this and about the session tonight. I usually do the after session discussion immediately, but this had to be taken care of first and she was in such a sad mood, I didn’t want to talk about anything else.

There was no light coming from under Bella’s door, and it was closed so I didn’t want to disturb her. That is her space and I wouldn’t go in without an invitation unless it was absolutely necessary.

Once I was settled in bed, I listened to the monitor. It was quiet except that every now and then I could hear some sniffling. She was crying, not a full on sob, just cleansing tears. After a few minutes her phone rang, who the hell is calling her at mid-night?
“Hello…no, I’m fine just tired” she was putting on a good front “thanks for calling, I’ll talk to you Sunday…yeah, love you too…bye” There was a shuffle and then the sound of water running in the sink, more shuffling and then nothing.

Six thirty comes faster than one would ever believe. I still had about five more finals to grade, but I really wanted to go for a run. Bella’s door was still closed, I tried to listen for movement, but I didn’t hear anything, so she was either still sleeping or she was doing something quietly.

I only had an hour to run so I could get back for breakfast, so I left. The morning was brisk, and as usual there was a light rain falling, which half way through my run felt really good. On the way back I ran past the front of Bella’s house. There was a white utility van parked on the street, the kind that a contractor would use. I figured one of her neighbors must be having some work done.

When I got home the unmistakable smell of fresh coffee and warm food invaded my senses. Walking into the kitchen with my newspaper in hand the sight that greeted me made me stop in my tracks. Bella had plugged her iPod into the port and was making breakfast while she sang along with Wake me up Inside.

She had her hair in a low pony tail, and was wearing a soft gray short set with pink trim, that fit her more like underwear. The stretchy fabric hugged her like a second skin; the top had two tiny little straps holding it up with a small little pink bow right in the middle over her breast.

Taking a deep breath, I walked in; she looked up at me from where she was cooking with a big smile.

“Good morning Master” I walked to the other side of the island wrapping her in a hug telling her good morning, before giving her a kiss. My hands ran down over every curve of her body my words came out in a growl.

“What are you wearing?” she looked perplexed “Umm pajamas” I groaned

“Baby my momma use to put me in pajamas, none of them ever looked like this” she giggle, looking at me slyly “Do want to borrow them?”

I chuckled shaking my head, before kissing her again then asked “Did you sleep well?” she didn’t have a nightmare, so that was good.

“Yes, your girl was fine” some of the smile left her face, but she seemed better this morning. I smiled at her, “Good” and I stole a piece of bacon, telling her I was going to shower.

We sat at the table drinking coffee and eating French toast, talking about nothing in particular. Half way through breakfast, it was time to talk about last night

“What did you think of last night’s session?” I asked with interest. Bella looked up “Umm…ah, it was fine?” she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

“Fine? Can you elaborate?” Scrunching her eyes, I could see her trying to formulate her thoughts, I waited taking a bite of food, and finally she spoke

“I liked it, well I liked the ending…” I grinned “…in between you drove me crazy. When you said stop after, I don’t how many times…I thought I was going to lose it.”

I picked up my coffee “You did lose it” I told her with a smug expression. She sighed “I couldn’t stop it, I tried really hard” She did try hard, but I tried harder and proved my point.

“I liked the clamps” her admission brought back to the present conversation “I’m glad I didn’t see them first, or I might have been afraid.”

“They weren’t too tight?”

“No, they started to hurt, but my God when you took them off…” She didn’t finish her thought, she didn’t have to, I knew exactly what she was going to say by the blush that was on her face.

“You liked that huh?” I said with a knowing grin. Her face grew redder and I chuckled “You owe me for that too” She was shocked “What do mean?”

“You came without permission” her face grew forlorn “Are you going to punish me again?”

“Yes” and added with a grin “But this punishment I’m going to enjoy” then I chuckled at her surprised expression. Bella huffed, and then accused “You did it on purpose, didn’t you?”making me grin.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, I need more coffee” She sat not moving with her mouth open, as I handed her the cup with an innocent smile. When she got up to refill my coffee I continued.

“You didn’t mind me calling you slut?”

“Umm… no, it didn’t sound derogatory, i..” she didn’t get to finish her thought because a voice rang through the house.

“Yo Dude, you got some coff…wow little Bella, damn girl you got some curves” Emmet stood in the doorway, gazing at a very uncomfortable Bella.

“Emmet?” my brother finally took his eyes off her, glancing in my direction. “What are you doing here?” He continued walking.

“I need coffee and I have to drain the monster, or I aint going to make it through the Vin-man’s game” Bella was not comfortable with her state of undress that much was plain. I figured I would get rid of Emmet and then get her something to put on.

“You know where the bathroom is” trying to make him move, as I got up to go to the laundry area, to get Bella a shirt.

“Yeah dude” Emmet’s eyes raked over Bella’s form once again, she looked like a deer caught in the head lights.

“Nice” his hand motioned in a vertical direction towards her form as he went to use the bathroom off the kitchen. Bringing the shirt to her, I helped her put it on, she didn’t button it, just rolled up the sleeves, but she was covered, and much more comfortable.

“Thank you Master” she said standing on her toes to kiss my cheek. Emmet returned before I could comment “You didn’t have to get dressed for me Bella. You looked damn hot the way you were.”

I glared at my brother “Emmet!”

He held his hands up, “Alright, it’s the truth though” Clearing her throat Bella went into hostess mode.

“Emmet you said you wanted coffee? Did you want some breakfast too?” My brother sat at the table across from where I was sitting.

“That be great I had some Fruity Pebbles…” with the words Bella burst into a giggle looking at me, while Emmet continued talking “…Rosie’s not feeling too well this morning” Bella had his coffee in her hand still chuckling “I’m sorry to hear that, morning sickness?” he took his coffee, giving her a strange look.

“What’s so funny” Bella shook her head, but I broke in to explain “Isabella has an aversion to Fruity Pebbles”

As a plate of food was placed in front of him Bella added “They are just sugar coated cardboard” quoting me, mockingly I might add. I was going to call her on it, but Emmet grumbled.

“Yeah, but they sure do taste good” I chuckled and gave her a wink. She went to pick up her plate, and I grabbed her arm.

“What are you doing?” I wasn’t sure if she was warming it up or throwing it out “I was just going to start clearing the table”

I shook my head “Isabella warm that up then sit down and finish eating” Her eyes dropped to her plate “but..”

There was no buts’ she needed to eat, to keep up her strength “Isabella” I said sternly, because I meant it and she must have realized I wasn’t messing around because her eyes didn’t meet mine when she said “Yes Sir”

Emmet watched our exchange with interest, eyeing Bella’s collar before she went to the microwave. My attention was back to my brother “So... morning sickness?”

He nodded while he chewed, taking a drink of coffee “Yeah, I feel bad for her. She lays in bed for an hour sucking down dry crackers, and still looks green”
The buttons on the microwave binged as Bella retrieved her breakfast “Do the cracker’s help?” she asked

“Yeah they help, they help with getting my bed full of fucking crumbs” She snickered and I laughed “Not funny, I’ll bring some crackers over here and dump them in your bed, see how you like it.”

“Leah would sip warm ginger ale, she said that helped” As Bella sat down she continued with suggestions “There is also that band that goes on the wrist. It has a little ball that presses on the back of the wrist” Emmet was confused “What does that do?” She swallowed a bite of food “It works like acupressure and supposedly it helps”

I was glad she seemed more comfortable and was eating “I heard about those” I added as Bella continued “It can’t hurt and even if it’s psychological, if it helps, she might feel better and you won’t have crumbs in your bed anymore” I chuckled

“Where do I get one of those bands” Emmet asked with real interest before sticking a piece of bacon in his mouth. “I guess at the maternity store, or the holistic store might carry them.” she added

“Holy what?” I grinned at my brother “Holistic – The all natural store” I explained.

“Ohhh..” he looked at Bella “how do you know so much about this, are you sure you weren’t knocked up?”

“I’m sure; however I have a friends who were knocked up. We’re woman we talk” Emmet grumbled “Don’t I know it. Women talk about everything”

Emmet fixed his eyes on me, tilting his head in Bella’s direction “Little Bella here can probably tell you how big my dick is”

Bella spit out the coffee she was drinking and started coughing, glaring at Emmet as she was reaching for her napkin.

“You know Bella don’t ya? I know my Rosie, she likes to brag” he said with pure conviction. I laughed as I watched Bella’s face turn bright red making me chuckle.

“Ok Emmet, that’s enough” He laughed “Come on let me make her blush some more, this is fun”

We sat for a about a half an hour, Bella ate most of her food, looking to me for approval. I smiled at her with a single nod. She took the plates over to the counter bringing the coffee pot over to refill our cups. We thanked her and as Emmet finished off his coffee we made plans for him and Rose to come here for dinner and then we all go to the club together. That worked out well, that way Bella would have Rose with her and maybe she wouldn’t be so anxious about going.

Emmet was getting ready to go, and I told him to wait, that I would walk out with him. I brought over a few pieces of paper and a pen. With an evil grin I explained to her what she had to do.

“Time to pay up Isabella” she gazed at me in confusion

“For your slip up” understanding dawned on her face. I wrote the sentence out on the top margin, then placed the papers in front of her “Fifty times, make it neat, any I can’t read don’t count” she bite her lip reading the sentence then blushed.

Emmet chuckled “Must be a good one”

Bending down I kissed Bella on the cheek “have fun my pet” I whispered in her ear with a grin. She gaped at me as I took her hands pulling her from her seat. I kissed her telling her my plans and that I would be back in about an hour and her writing should be done and left on the table.

Emmet thanked her for breakfast as we left together. Climbing on his bike he asked “So when did the collar come out?”

“Last night” He nodded

“Does she blush like that all the time?” I nodded chuckling “Yeah she does, it’s so fucking cute.” he smirked starting the bike

“Better you than me little brother, I’d be walking around with constant wood” I smiled because that’s the exact effect she has on me. “See ya tonight Edward” and he left
Imagination

No comments: