Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 18

EPOV

“You’ve got to be kidding?”

My father sat there looking at mom with a sly grin on his face.

“What song is it mom?” Our mother handed Alice the paper, once she read it a loud sigh escaped her while Bella and Rose glanced at the song that they would have to perform.

Mom still had not taken her eyes off dad.

“You going to renege on the terms of the game?” Look out, dad was getting cocky.

“Not at all,” Mom smirked, “come on girls.”

The girls started to follow mom into the house when dad yelled, “Oh, and it better be good too.”

Mom stopped abruptly, glanced over her shoulder with a sly smile, “It’s always good, dear.”

Dad and grams chuckled, while I made a face, and Emmett spoke up, “Please stop that.” Which made Jasper laugh.

Half an hour later the unmistakable sound of a bass being plucked came over the outside speakers. The girls walked slowly towards the open space between us and the hearth. Their fingers snapped to the beat while they walked carrying wooden folding chairs in their other hand.

They must have raided dad’s closet, because they were all dressed wearing dinner jackets and high heels. Brimmed hats adorned their heads with all their hair tucked up inside. As they strutted snapping their fingers, their chins were down so the brim of the hats covered their eyes.

Mom stayed in the front while the other three formed a line to her rear, each of them opening their chairs. The girls sat on the edge of the seats with their legs bent and their bodies facing towards the left. The girls continued snapping while mom started singing.

Never know how much I love you
Never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me
I get a fever that's so hard to bear
You give me fever

All four of them started singing, and as they did the girls that were seated kept their heads down and straddled the edge of their chairs showing off what I assumed to be their bathing suit bottoms.

Fever when you kiss me
Their bottoms slid to the back of the chairs

Fever when you hold me tight
They wrapped their arms around themselves

Fever ... in the mornin'
Swaying their upper bodies rubbing their hands down their sides and uncrossing them to rest on the chair

Fever all through the night
Sliding their butts forward to the edge of the chair opening and closing their thighs twice all the while keeping their heads down

Holy Fuck!

While mom sang the next verse the girls stood with their head still down snapping and walking to the back of their chairs

Sun lights up the day time
Moon lights up the night
I light up when you call my name
'cause I know you're gonna treat me right
You give me fever

They all sang again, this time gripping the chair corners and swiveling their hips to a squat and then back up again
Fever when you kiss me
Their right legs came over the top of the chair resting their foot on the seat

Fever when you hold me tight
They wrapped their arms around themselves running their fingers down their sides

Fever ... in the mornin'
Thrusting their hips forward into the corner of the chair

Fever all through the night
Stuck their butts out; hitting their asses with an audible slap, making my dick twitch. Holy Fucking God! Wow!

Everybody's got the fever
That is somethin' you all know
Fever isn't such a new thing
Fever started long time ago
You give me fever

While mom sang the girls picked up their chairs turning them backward and straddling them. I don’t know what my mother was doing; I couldn’t take my eyes off of Bella. Emmet elbowed me in the side, and when I looked him he had the same expression as Dad and Jasper. The testosterone level was rising fast.
“Damn our women are hot!” I couldn’t answer I was too mesmerized. All I could think about was the way her body was moving and how fucking hard my dick was.

As they sang the chorus, their bottoms slid back and forth on the chair

Fever when you kiss me
Fever when you hold me tight
Their left hand came up to remove the hat, letting their hair fall free

Fever ... in the mornin'
Fever all through the night
Moving their shoulders to the beat of the music while they starting snapping again

Mom sang some more, while the girls stood up circling their chairs snapping their right hand,

Now you've listened to my story
Here's the point that I have made
Cats were born to give chicks fever
Be it Fahrenheit or centigrade


When they got back to where they started from they leaned over the chair placing the hats on the seat.

Flinging their heads back when they stood up so we could see their faces, Bella wasn’t as red as I thought she would be. She looked like she was enjoying it. They all sang the next lines, rotating their hips to the beat.

We give you fever when we kiss you
Fever if you live and learn
Fever till you sizzle

Each one took a turn singing the line, turning to the left, holding the corner of the chair with their left hand while using their right to pick up their hat on the seat.

First mom
What a lovely way to burn
Then Alice
What a lovely way to burn
Then Rose
What a lovely way to burn
Then Bella
What a lovely way to burn
Ah
They moaned the last word in unison, thrusting out their right hip and placing the hat back on their head.



BPOV

Oh my word, I can’t believe I had just done that. When we lost the game and Esme showed us what song we had to sing, I didn’t think it would be so bad. Then when we went inside I was told we not only had to sing, but more or less had to perform, I was mortified, because I really can’t dance.

Esme quickly took us over the moves we would be doing, and we did a run through. It was simple enough, and if I got stuck, they told me to ‘just follow Esme.’ I could do that. Then Esme left returning with dinner jackets and hats. Alice said something about wearing our swim suits underneath.

“Umm…I don’t know if I can do this,” I was starting to freak out.

“Sure you can,” Alice assured me.

“Alice get Bella a lemon drop,” Esme said putting her arm around me, “its simple dear, and most of the time you will have the hat on.” Alice handed me the shot of vodka with the sliced lemon. After I finished the shot, Esme wanted to go through it one more time wearing our outfits.

Alice poured me another shot, doing one herself, “Why did they pick this song?” I asked her.

Esme was helping tuck Roses hair under the hat when she answered me, “When I was in college, I was in the stage performers; this is one of the songs we did. Carlisle was in the audience one night -with another girl I might add- and at the after party, he approached me, telling me how much he liked my performance and we started talking, the rest is history.”

“What happened to the other girl?”

She shrugged, “She went home alone.”

We all laughed, and after the third shot, I was ready.

Walking outside, Esme looked at me, “You’ll be great.”

I gave her a relaxed smile, I don’t know if it was the feeling of acceptance or the three shots, but I wasn’t tense at all. My body felt the beat of the music, I got a little confused once or twice, but I just followed Esmes cue and picked it right back up. When it was my turn to sing the last line, I picked up the hat, we all moaned “Ah..” placing the hat on our head and thrusting out our right hip.

Edward’s gram started clapping, but the men just sat there with their mouths open staring at us, it was kind of unnerving. Finally Carlisle got up and took Esme in his arms wrapping her in a hug.

“Do I still got it?” she giggled.

“You still got it, and I want it,” he murmered.

I blushed at the exchange of affection between Edward’s parents. The other guys finally got off their chairs; Edward was still starry eyed as he hugged me.

“Are you alright?” I asked him.

He bent down to whisper in my ear, “damn Bella... Holy shit…”

I giggled because that seemed to be the only words he was capable of forming at the minute.

When we came back down from changing, they had moved the seating closer to the fire. Emmett had already made copies from the video Edward’s grams had shot of our performance. When I sat down next to Edward, he handed me a glass of wine.

“Thank you.”

“Your welcome,” he kissed my cheek. Edward put his arm across my shoulders and I snuggled into his side. This is where I wanted to be ever since we arrived this morning, sitting by the fire wrapped in Edward’s embrace.

We sat around not talking about anything in particular. Alice wanted to go to the beach for a mini vacation, and we sat there discussing which beach to go too. She decided she would investigate some options and get back to us. My body nuzzled closer to Edward and I stifled a yawn.

“Are you getting tired babe?” He quietly asked.

“Just a little, I’m really relaxed,”I nodded.

He checked his watch “We should get going, so we can make the 11:10 ferry, besides I would hate for you to fall asleep and start telling secretes.” He chuckled while I smirked at him.

The ferry was just arriving when we got to the dock, so we had a few minutes to wait before we could board. Edward’s hand reached over to take a hold of mine.

“Thank you for coming with me today” His eyes held nothing but sincerity.

“You’re welcome; I had a really nice time. Your grams is great, does she live here?”

“Yes, on the other side of the Island, she has a view of Victoria”

“We should go there”

“To grams?” I laughed

“No…well we could visit her, but I was thinking of Victoria. I haven’t been there in a long time.” Edward leaned over to kiss me softly, and then he stared into my eyes.

“We could do that. Can you take any time away from your work at the center?”

I thought about it for a minute, “Sure or we could do a long weekend trip.”

Edward sat back in his seat, put the car in gear and boarded the ferry. Due to the late hour there was only a hand full of vehicles and maybe a dozen walking passengers. Edward was quiet while we waited for the ferry to move. Something was bothering him, but I didn’t know what. It was so quiet that the knock on the window startled me.

Edward turned the key, rolling down the window to talk to his brother. “Are you staying in the car?”

Edward nodded, “Yes, Isabella’s tired.”

Shit he called me Isabella.

“Do you have your journal?” When he spoke his voice had that edge to it that told me exactly what mood he was in.

“Yes sir.”

He didn’t say anything; he just held his hand out waiting for me to fill it. I wasted no time retrieving it from my purse placing it in his hand. Edward reached over opening the glove compartment, fishing around until he pulled out a pen, and started writing. It didn’t take him long, when he closed the journal I thought he was going to give it back to me, but he just held it.

“Isabella, what are your concerns about next weekend?”

I turned to look at him, how many times do I have to tell him? “I told you…” my voice was slightly irritated. Edwards head shot in my direction, his face was taunt, his eyes were dark and not from lust.

“Isabella, lower your eyes right now, and I suggest you get your emotions under control.” His voice wasn’t angry, but he wasn’t fooling around either.

I immediately dropped my eyes to my lap, sitting very straight in my seat.

“Now I have asked you repeatedly today to tell me your concerns, I have heard everything except the real reason. I’m not in the habit of pulling information out of someone. When I ask for an answer, I want a clear, concise, and honest answer-immediately.” He stopped talking for a few seconds, I remained quiet. “Now, tell me.”

My head began to turn in his direction.

“Keep your eyes down.”

I dropped my eyes back to my lap. “Sir, I..this girl has told you, that she was wondering if we are not home when we would have our usual?”

“That can’t be, because you just said that you would go to Victoria on the weekend, and if I’m not mistaken the weekend is our usual. So what is the difference?”

I thought about it. I knew what the difference was; but how could I say it without sounding like I was selfish, or so engrossed with him that I didn’t want to share his attentions? Because that wasn’t the reason. Well, if I was being honest with myself that was part of it, but only a small part.

“Isabella,” he was growing impatient.

I swallowed and just started talking, “Sir, the difference is that other people will be there.” Before I could sound like some neurotic bitch, I went on to explain, “Sir, if…when we are at home, I…your girl feels free to be what her Master expects her to be. When other people are there, your girl doesn’t know if she would be comfortable around them.”

“Look at me.”

My whole body shifted in his direction and when our eyes met, I thought there was understanding in them.

“I’m assuming by comfortable you don’t mean in a basic relaxed way; because you didn’t look anxious today when you attacked Emmett, or when you doing that song. So you mean comfortable in your sub mode.” I nodded and was going to talk, but he continued, “The way around that Isabella is by using a modified approach.”

He told me this earlier, before going to his parents house and I understood that.

“Besides Isabella, even if we went away there would always be other people around.”

“Yes sir. I…your girl understands that; but we would have a private area where we could be alone. Master, your girl is so new to this lifestyle and she feels insecure at times when it comes to her submission. She just feels like she needs as much…practice as possible. If there are people around, even…friends for the whole weekend, your girl feels like she would be missing time that she needs to perfect her service to you.”

“I understand what you are saying, but submission is more of a state of mind. With a modified approach, it allows you to stay in sub mode while not making those around you uncomfortable. Em and Rose wouldn’t care, whereas Alice and Jasper on the other hand would be offended. As her statement about our ‘kinky sex life’ could attest to.” The kinky sex comment made me wince, because that was embarrassing.

“It also would be good practice for you. But I understand what you are saying about the whole weekend, and not having the alone time where we can be in full mode. So I propose a compromise. Friday would be our…usual, and we would leave after breakfast on Saturday. Then instead of ending at six on Sunday we could continue the rest of the night ending our …usual Monday morning, if you would like to?”

I sat in the car looking into Edward’s eyes; his face was illuminated from the lights over the parking deck.

“So on Saturday would be in modified sub mode?”

“Yes, and we would still have the alone time that we both need Isabella.”

I was confused. He knew what he was doing, I was the beginner.

“Don’t doubt for a minute that I don’t need to spend alone time with you either. I might have more experience in this lifestyle, but I don’t have very much experience with Isabella. I need time, and hands on familiarity in order to perfect my skills in that area.” Edward smiled slyly, making me blush at his suggestiveness.

“Alright, that sounds like a good idea. I’ll…,” he raised his eyes, making me sigh; “your girl will just stay over until Monday morning.”

“Good. With that settled, tell me why it took all day long and me losing my temper to get you to answer my question?”

“There was always someone interrupting and I…this girl,” I sighed, wondering if I was ever going to get it straight, “she wasn’t sure how to state her reasons without sounding like she was a selfish, spoiled brat who wants to get her own way.”

“Come here,” he pulled me closer to him, tucking me under his arm. “You should never hesitate to tell me how you feel, or what you need. If you come off sounding selfish or spoiled, I will definitely tell you. It is more important that you respond to my questions, expeditiously. There is a writing assignment in your journal, I want it done by Wednesday.”

“Yes Sir.” Three writing assignments in three days, damn, I wonder if that is a record, well at least I’m consistent. Emmett tapped on the window while Rose waved to me as they returned to the bike. Ten minutes later we were driving towards home. It was almost midnight when Edward pulled into my driveway. He held his hand out for me to get out of the car.

Kissing Edward was turning out to be one of my favorite pastimes, nestled in his arms with the warmth radiating off his body. Mixing with the scent of his skin, along with the zing I felt whenever I touched him; it was both gratifying and lulling at the same time. He pulled back running his hand down the edge of my jaw. “Ah, my Bella, it’s late you should go inside.”

“Are you coming in?”

He gave me that crooked smile, “Do you want me to come in?”
I nodded. Yes, I was hoping he would sleep over, I felt safe and I didn’t hear every little creak when he was with me.

“I’ll come in for a little while, but then I have to go.”

Ok, so much for good sleeping, he must have seen the displeasure on my face because he sighed before continuing, “I’ll tell you what, how about I stay until you are asleep? Then you won’t even miss me.”

“That’s ok Edward, I’m a big girl, you don’t have to stay if you don’t want to,” I said putting on my bravest face.

“I didn’t say I didn’t want to, I said I can’t. There is a big difference. I have to finish getting the grades reported; I have them done, just not all reported yet. So, that is my bad.”

Seth was glad to see us, he had been alone all day, and was desperately in need of attention and food. After filling his bowls, I bent down to pet his head; and I noticed his collar was missing. Looking around the room, I didn’t see anything; I stood and started looking around the house. Where could it be, it had a safety latch on it, so if it got caught on anything, it would come apart rather than strangle him. But I didn’t see it anywhere.

I was just ready to go look outside when Edward came out of the bathroom. “Where are you going?” I told him about the collar and I thought maybe it would be outside. “How does his door work, does he need it to get in and out?”

“No, it works with the implanted chip. The collar is for the invisible fence. He knows the boundaries, but I keep it on him just in case and the collar has his license and rabies information on it. It has to be here, he had it on this morning when I brought him home on the leash.”

We walked around the yard, but it was dark and even with the security light, we couldn’t find it.

“It must be here somewhere; I’ll find it in the morning.” When we went back into the house, I located the second collar for the invisible fence and placed that on Seth, yawning.

“Come on let’s get you to bed, it’s been a long day.

Fifteen minutes later, I was being spooned in my bed. Edwards’s lips traveled down my neck and over my shoulder, making me hum in contentment.

“Thank you for this weekend Isabella.” I smiled at his words of praise.

“You’re welcome, but I should be thanking you” he chuckled in my ear, moving the hair off my neck; he kissed my scar, making me stiffen.

“Tell me about this Bella,” his nose ran over the six inch deformity.

“What do you want to know?” My voice sounded distant.

“Why? Why did he do it?”

I closed my eyes; I hated thinking about that night. I still didn’t understand why Edward wanted to know this, but he persisted in hearing the worst. Actually that wasn’t the worst and I don’t know what he would think of me; if he ever heard about the story of the night James came here. I shuddered at the memory. Edward responded to my reaction by holding me tighter against his body.

“I always wanted to go to Dartmouth; it was like my unattainable dream. When we talked about getting married James was all for college, not Dartmouth of course, but it was ok with me that I would have to settle. But after our marriage James hated the fact that I was in school, he said it took too much time away from him, and that I thought I was better and smarter than him, because all he was ever going to do was work in his parents store. But I never thought like that, I tried to tell him that I was going to school to better both our lives, but he didn’t see it like that.”

“Why would he agree to begin with?”

“Charlie had the insurance money put away for me in a trust…”

“Insurance money?”

“Yes from my mom and Phil, life insurance. I was the sole beneficiary; Charlie put all the money into a trust until I was twenty-five. I could use it to go to college, or once I was married to buy a house but only at his discretion. When I married, Charlie said I was too young, and he didn’t trust James at all, so he wouldn’t release any of it. That was ok with me; it didn’t matter and I figured we would get by like any other young couple, but it wasn’t ok with James.”

I was quiet as I gathered my thoughts, Edward didn’t push me he just held me and left me talk at my own therapeutic pace.

“Anyway James thought if I was in college that Charlie would release at least a portion of the money. It was always part of the tension between us.”

I thought back to the many times I paid for Charlie’s decision. The fightings, the hittings, and the nights spent in the box. I’m glad that my dad never relented though; he was right in what he did. I sighed coming back to the present.

“So, like I said I applied for admissions and the scholarship.”

“Which you got.” Edwards’s voice had a sense of pride in it.

“Yes, I did. The letter came in early December, but I didn’t tell James about it.” I sighed, “I should have told him, but I was scared and I just wanted to be away from him. Besides, he had Vicky…”

“He was fucking around?”

“Yes, they went together in high school, and apparently never stopped, they are still together…Anyway, right after the New Year I moved out. I went to live at Sue’s house on the reservation. It took him three days to realize I was gone, and he really didn’t even care until March. Forks is a small town, and even though I only told Charlie and few close family members, James found out that I was going to Dartmouth.”

“But you had already been gone for months, what did he care?”

I could feel the tears fill my eyes, “I don’t know Edward, it’s not like he loved me, or enjoyed my company, or wanted to have babies with me.” The tears were slowly falling down my cheeks, as Edward rubbed his hand slowly down my bare arm.

“He wanted the money?”

I nodded.

“Why did you go to the reservation, why didn’t you go to live with your dad?”

“Because James was banded from the rez, he wasn’t allowed there. It was safer, besides Sue and Seth were already living with Charlie and her house was just sitting there empty. But when he heard that I was leaving and going to my expensive dream college, he freaked. He came to the reservation, started yelling about the spoiled little rich girl getting her own way…it didn’t matter that I worked my ass off, or that I was going for free. I tried to tell him…”

I had to stop for a minute and compose myself and my thoughts. The tears were still coming, but my breathing was under control, so I continued.

“He was so mad, he grabbed me by the neck pinning me against the wall, I couldn’t breathe. That was his favorite, not letting me breath. He would force me into the broom closet… in the box… where I… couldn’t breathe…or hold my throat so tightly, because you can’t yell …when you can’t breathe.”

“Shhhh…It’s ok Bella, shhh…I’m here…” I realized through all my tears that my body was shaking.

“Shhh…is that why you fear dark enclosed places? Because you can’t breathe?”

I nodded sniffling, “Yes.”

Edward just held me until I was ready to continue. I let his words and the sanctuary of his embrace give me strength. After a few minutes I was able to continue.

“Anyway after a few slaps and more choking, I slumped to the floor. I finally got enough air and I screamed, which just made him even madder. He grabbed me by the neck and threw me across the kitchen. The pantry door was open and my back hit the edge, I felt an electric shock go down my arm, and that’s all I remember…Sam said…”

“Sam? Who is Sam?”

“Sam Uley…he is like the police captain on the reservation, he’s a few years older than me, but we would all hang around together. I guess he went outside to sneak a smoke,” I smiled at the thought of cigarettes saving my life. “When he was walking, he spotted James’s truck and was coming over to check on me when he heard me scream. By the time he came in the house James was standing over me yelling obscenities and kicking my back.”

“Did they take you to the hospital?” The monotone of his voice told me he was trying to control himself.

“Yes, when I woke up they told me that three of my vertebrae had been damaged and the disc herniated creating severe nerve damage. I had no use of my right arm and I was in constant pain, so I was drugged heavily. The surgeon told me that I had a fifty percent chance of the surgery not working and a fifty percent chance of permanent paralysis.”

“Did they take the animal to jail?”

“He was charged with trespassing; I spent a week in the hospital… that time. I had to withdrawal from two classes and take them during the summer, so I had all my credits to transfer. But I did it.”

Edward’s lips ghosted over my scar once more as his arms tighten around me. “Are you still afraid of him Bella?”

I thought about his question, I wished I could say no and mean it, but that would be a lie. “I know he is out there, he knows where I am, and he is so angry that he didn’t get what he wanted…yes…I’m terrified.”

“I’m so fucking sorry Bella, I’m so sorry you had to go through that. I’m sorry you’re still afraid, that he still has that control over you and I’m sorry you have to live the rest of your life with the repercussions of what he did to you.”

Edward never released the hold he had on me; he just quietly rocked us, placing soft sweet kisses on my head and cheek. “Shhh…I got you baby…your safe with me…I promise”

I sniffled sucking in jagged breaths of air. “Shhh…sleep Bella.” I let his words and gentle rocking lull me into a fitful sleep. That night I dreamt of dark places with hands grabbing me, pinching and scratching at my skin. I didn’t know who they were, but every time I cried out they would laugh at me and my begging just brought taunts.

Something jarred me awake; the first thing I realized was that it was still dark outside, and the next thing I noticed was that I was alone. A feeling of dread, fear, and anxiety washed over me to the point of being nauseous. I really hated feeling this way, I rolled over with a groan. There was a piece of paper lying on the bed, but it was too dark in the room to see what it was. Wincing from the brightness of the light I read:

My Bella
You seemed to have calmed down
around 4, I left to finish recording
the grades. I’m hoping to be back
before you wake up. If I don’t
get back in time, call me.
- Edward

Reaching for my phone I sent Edward a text.

I’m awake, but you don’t need to come back. I’m ok. – B

By the time I walked into the bathroom, my phone was beeping. My reflection in the mirror scared me. The dark circles under blood shot eyes against my pale skin, made me look ghost like. My bathtub was calling me and I decided to answer. While the water was filling I went to check my phone.

I was hoping you would get some sleep. Go back to bed, I’ll be there in an hour – E

I immediately replied.

I can’t sleep, I’m going to take a bath and relax. Really I’m ok, you don’t need to come back I’ll be in the tub for a long time – B

My phone beeped again.

Don’t fall asleep in there and don’t get to pruney. I like you soft, not wrinkly  - E

I giggled at his little smiley face.

Yes Master – B

I thought he was done, so I was very surprised when my phone buzzed.

I really like when you call me that Isabella. Now be a good girl, take a bath and let me finish my work. And please try to get at least one more hour of sleep – E

The jets and the hot water did wonders for my mood. An hour later I was lying on my bed, relaxed and snuggling under my comforter, succumbing to sleep.

“Bells, are you still sleeping?”

My eyes opened to see Leah standing over my bed.

“More like just got to sleep,” I said with a groan.

“Well it’s after eight; I’m going to make some decaf tea. Sue sent some raisin bread and muffins for you.”

There are times when I am glad I live in Seattle, this was one of those days. I was just not in the mood for bright cheery sunshine. The aroma of coffee and Sue’s homemade bread made me feel better, but in all honesty if I didn’t have that appointment with Mr. Tanner about the housing for Peggy, I would have crawled back in bed and stayed there all day.

“What’s up girl? How was your weekend?” Leah asked with slightly more enthusiasm then I would have liked at that particular moment.

“It was great, how about yours?” I answered sitting across from her with my coffee.

Leah’s eyed me with a look that said don’t give me none of that shit. “Bella I went to Forks, I saw the same people, ate the same foods and talked about the same things. While you spent the weekend with Mr Sex-on-a-Stick. If you’re going to sit there and try to tell me that your weekend wasn’t any more exciting than mine was, I’m going to be sorely disappointed.”

I smirked at her while she coaxed, “Come on girl tell me, give me some humpty –hump stories.”

“I’m not going to tell you any sex stories,” I replied, rolling my eyes.

“Oh come on, I been waiting for years to hear some good sex stories from you. Now you have some and you won’t share. I don’t think that’s very open-minded of you.” Leah’s eyes were imploring “Come on, please Bella, give me something…anything. I’ll tell you about my sex life.”

“Forget it, I don’t want to hear it.”

Leah got a wicked grin on her face “You better start talking girl, or…last night Jake was all over me, his dick…”

My hands went up in surrender as soon as the dick word came out. “Ahh…stop what do you want to know?”

She was giggling making me giggle along with her, “Was it good? Did you at least have an orgasm? Did he tie you up and making you fucking cum until you almost passed out?”

“Well let’s see. Yes. Yes and the last one Hell Yes!”

My mood was lightened by the estrogen rush, “Edward collared me Friday night.”

My admission must have shocked her, because Leah for once was completely speechless. After a few drinks of her tea Leah was back, “What exactly does that mean, are you like going steady or something?”

I laughed shaking my head, “What is this High School? No it means that he accepted me, as his submissive. That he vows to take care of me, to put my needs ahead of his, that my life is his life.” As I said the words I couldn’t help but stroke the silver band around my neck.

Leah came over to have a closer look, “Bell’s that almost sounds like a marriage.” Her fingers ran along the length. “There is no closure, how do you take it off?”

“I don’t, only Edward can take it off. He has a special key that will open it.”

“Damn Bells, this is serious.”

I was shocked, what did she think I was joking around? “Yes it’s serious.”

“Don’t be upset Bells, I didn’t mean anything. I just didn’t realize that…”

“That what? That I was serious, or that Edward was serious. Or is it that you thought maybe it was all a game to me and I was just playing around, get my kink on and then be done?”

Leah sighed sitting back down. “I just didn’t realize that you would move so fast. How much do you know about Edward? You are placing an awful lot of trust in someone you barely know.”

I thought about what she said. I was placing a lot of trust in Edward, but something inside me told me I could.

“I know enough about him. I also know that he has a way about him that…I just feel so safe when I am with him. He holds me, calms me, cares for me in a way that no one ever has. Last night I told him about what James did to my back. He rocked me and held me until four in the morning when I finally went to sleep.”

Leah smiled, “You care about him,” it wasn’t a question, and all I could do was nod in agreement. She smirked “Well at least he has good taste in jewelry. If you have to wear it all the time, that’s a plus.”

“I have to get dressed, you staying?”

Leah made another cup of tea and followed me into the bedroom. Seth came in a few minutes later and that reminded me to look outside for his collar. Leah filled me in on all the happenings in the big town of Forks. Apparently Charlie did something to our old room, but she refused to tell me what. I figured I would wheedle it out of Jake. She agreed to change our yoga time to the morning class but couldn’t come shopping, because she had a shoot. I was just finishing up my makeup when the doorbell rang.

“Uh…Bells? Someone’s here,” as I came around the corner, all I could see was the bottom half of what I assumed was a man. His whole face was obscured by an immense bouquet of yellow roses that left me gasping.

“Ms Swan?”

“Yes,” I said still overwhelmed.

“Delivery for you,” as I took the bouquet, he turned to leave, “Have a good day ma’am.”

“Wait, let me tip you.”

“It’s already been taken care of ma’am.”

It must have been a damn good tip, because he was smiling to beat the band.

“Thank you!” I called out as the delivery guy walked down the steps. Leah shut the door while I set my vase on the coffee table, taking the attached card off to read.

Isabella
Just a little something to brighten your day,
as you bring brightness to mine.
- Edward

I was practically giddy as I handed the card to Leah. “Well I’ll say this for him, he sure does have finesse.”

“You have no idea,” I giggled.

I stood in front of Edward’s door waiting for him to answer. The eleven o’clock appointment with Mr. Tanner gave me an extra hour. The door opened to a confused Edward, “Isabella?”

I couldn’t help myself, he was so handsome standing there and I was so giddy that I threw my arms around his neck and practically jumped in his arms, kissing his surprised lips.

It only took him a second to respond as he held me closer to him. When he pulled away he had a smirk on his face, “What was that for?”

“Thank you for the roses, they are beautiful,” I kissed him again.

“Is that all it takes to get you to jump me?”

“Oh, I don’t need a reason to jump you,” I giggled.

I was going to kiss him again, but a loud throat clearing from our left caught my attention. Edward patted my bottom, setting me down. When I looked over his shoulder I saw four sets of curious eyes watching me, and a woman on her knees looking at the floor. Oh my god, I can’t believe I just threw myself at him in front of his company, of course my face heated up with my embarrassment causing Edward to chuckle. “Come on, I’ll introduce you,” he said as his arm wrapped around my waist guiding me into the room.

Aro was already standing as we approached, “Isabella, so lovely to see you my dear,” he took my hand kissing the back of it.

“Good morning Sir.” The woman on her knees had not moved, I don’t even know if she blinked because I couldn’t see her eyes. Edward indicated toward the others as they stood. “You already met Felix, this is Caius and Irena. May I introduce Ms. Isabella Swan?”

Each of them said hello, I looked to Edward who nodded in approval, so I said hello back. Caius, a man who appeared to be in his late forties was a few inches shorter then Edward with shoulder length blond hair and piercing blue eyes that automatically made me think of James, was the first to speak.

“So this is the infamous Isabella?” I could feel my face flush once again at the word infamous, but I remained quiet. “So to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit, Isabella?” Irena, a woman about my age and height with sandy brown hair hazel eyes asked.

Edward answered for me, “Isabella stopped by to thank me…”

“The girl can’t speak?” I looked to Caius, his accusatory voice startling me, he snorted, “she doesn’t know her place either, so perhaps she needs a reminder Edward.”

I could feel the tears form in my eyes, and I lowered them out of reflex trying to blink the tears away so as not to embarrass myself further, the women kneeling on the floor flinched while Edward moved in front of me, “I don’t believe it’s your place to tell me what to do with Isabella. If I wanted your opinion I would ask for it.”

Caius huffed, but sat back down. I could feel him leering at me and I was becoming uncomfortable. Edward placed one hand on my back, the other under my chin silently telling me to look up. Irena stepped forward checking me out like I was a piece of fruit. “Well, you are a pretty little thing no wonder Edward is so taken with you. Perhaps we can play together.”

I was starting to feel sick to my stomach, the happy feeling I had when I arrived was all but gone.

“That won’t be happening Irena,” Edwards voice was gruff.

“But Edward, we’ve played together before,” her voice was sultry.

Yeah, I was definitely going to be sick; I just wanted to get the hell out of here. Edward must have sensed my discomfort because he ran his hand down my back; the strength of his touch calmed me and I trusted in the fact that nothing would happen with him here.

Felix spoke up, “Isabella, it is nice to see you again.” He leaned forward, trying to be accommodating, “don’t let them get to you, they think they can say whatever they want.”

I tried to smile but Caius butt in, “I can say whatever I want, free country and all that.”

“Yes, but in someone else’s house, and with someone else’s submissive you should have more respect,” Aro said with authority.

“Master please?” the woman on the floor practically begged.

“Of course my dear,” Aro held his hand out to help her up. “Isabella, I don’t believe you’ve personally met my Jane.”

The woman before me was very petite. She was at least four inches shorter than me with long jet black hair. She was wearing a sleeveless white eyelet summer dress with simple brown wedged heels. I smiled at her and thought she was going to offer me a hand shake; instead she reached out pulling me into a hug.

“Master’s slave is so glad to finally meet you.”

“It’s nice to finally meet you too.” I admitted honestly hugging her back. It felt like I was meeting a pen pal, someone who you knew very well, but had only had indirect contact with.

“You really are very pretty, and if you have any questions or concerns you can ask this one, she would be most happy to help. Master said his slave should invite you to lunch, if you would like to?”

“Thank you,” I smiled warmly at Jane, “That would be wonderful.”

“Fine, then this slave shall call you to make arrangements.”

I was going to answer her but Caius broke in, “Good maybe some of Jane’s fine training and good manners will rub off on you.”

I couldn’t decide if I was angry or hurt, either way the tears threatened my eyes once again.

“Caius I will not tell you again to mind yourself. Perhaps someone should teach you manners.”

I really wanted to get away from this asshole and I pitied any submissive who found themselves with him. I needed to calm down. Between spilling my guts last night, the lack of sleep, and now dealing with obvious disapproval, I was exhausted.

I figured I would redeem myself just a little; I turned to look at Edward. “Master your girl left something in her room, may she go get it?”
Edward eyed me but nodded, “Yes, go.”

“Thank you.”

As I turned towards the steps it wasn’t Caius this time, it was Irena that spoke in a derogatory fashion, “You have to teach her better manners Edward, she didn’t even leave the room properly.”

I didn’t hear what Edward said, or if he said anything at all. I was too busy getting up the stairs as fast as I could, closing the door to my room, and collapsing on my bed in a fit of tears.

No comments: