Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 28

BPOV

Edward and I were sitting in the kitchen. I knew this kitchen with its high white cupboards, yellow curtains, and the aroma of molasses cookies baking. This was grand’s kitchen; I haven’t been here since I was a little girl. Grand-dad sat across from Edward talking, I could see their lips moving but I couldn’t hear a thing they were saying. The phone was ringing and drowning out their words, but their mouths kept moving like they could hear each other.

The phone stopped and someone touched my arm when I turned to look it was grand. Her round face was just inches from mine and I wanted so much to touch her, but she held her hand up.

“Bella, they’re gone.”

I looked through the gold rimmed glasses into her eyes; trying to understand I asked, “who is gone?”

She didn’t answer only inclining her head towards Edward, who smiled at me then stood and began to walk towards the window. I went to get up to follow him but grand had my arm making me look at her.

I called to Edward, “don’t leave, wait, please I love you, don’t leave me!”

He kept walking into the sunlight; it was so bright I could barely see the outline of his body. I called after him again, “Edward, wait!” I wretched my arm free from grand’s grasp, running to try to catch him.

Grand called, “he’s coming Bella, stay close.”

I stopped and turned to face her, “who’s coming?”

She didn’t answer and when I looked over my shoulder Edward was even further into the brightness and I had to squint my eyes in an attempt to shield them as I ran towards him. I had almost reached him when grand pulled my arm spinning me around to look at her. She was once again inches from my face and the look in her eyes was fierce and I was afraid as she warned, “stay in the light Bella, he’s coming.”

My eyes shot open to a blinding light coming through the window. The bright morning sun was making a rare appearance. I let out a quick sigh and Edward’s arms tightened around me, “I got ya babe.”

Was he sleep-talking?

“Are you awake?” I whispered against his neck.

“The question is, are you awake?”

I giggled, “yes, I thought you were talking in your sleep.”

Edward shifted his shoulder under my head and then made a humming noise in his throat, “hmm…no, but I have been listening to you ramble on for the last hour.”

“I’m sorry I disturbed you.”

“You didn’t disturb me,” he said placing a kiss on my head. “I was going to get up and shower, but I was too engrossed to move.” I couldn’t see it but I could hear the grin on his face. “What were you dreaming about? You kept saying, ‘too bright…don’t leave’ and something about molasses.”

I recounted as much of my dream as I could remember finally telling him, “at the end, it was like Grand was trying to warn me, she said to stay in the light. Then when I woke up the sun was shining in my eyes. What do you think that meant?”

Edward rolled his body so I was laying flat on the bed, while he was propped on his arm looking down into my eyes. “You have the most vivid dreams.” He said brushing the hair out of my face. “I think all that talk last night about your mother and death, came out in your dreams.”

That made sense; they always say that when you die, you go into the light. Or maybe Edward was my light and my desire to stay with him worked its way out of my subconscious. Either way, it was just a dream and my reality was lying next to me, looking better than anyone should after just waking up.

Edward’s lips met mine is a soft sweet kiss, my hands wrapped around the back of his neck pulling myself closer to him. I could feel the heat radiate off his body making my skin burn. My lips parted and our kiss deepened to the point where desire became my only focus. My hand ran down his shoulder over his chest and stomach to brush against his very hard dick and he groaned against my mouth.

“Bella,” his voice was pleading and I could feel him twitching against my hand.

“Edward, make love to me.”

His eyes snapped open looking deep into mine.

“Please…?”

“No Bella,” I could hear the uncertainty and want in his voice, “no, I can’t.”

“Please Edward…please? I need to feel you inside me.”

“Bella, I’m begging you…don’t make it harder than it already is.” I didn’t understand what he meant.

“Don’t you want to?” My eyes roamed over his bare chest and he cupped my chin to make me look at him.

“Of course I want to, I always want to, and I find it very hard to deny you.”

So what is the problem then? “Then don’t.” Yes, I was pleading and I thought for a few seconds that maybe I had won.

“Bella, I want to make love to you tenderly and worship every part of your body the way you deserve, but not when you are denied release. I can’t and I won’t do that to you. Please don’t ask me to?”

My eyes left his, and when they came back I could see the pain in his face. His desire matched mine and I could tell this was just as difficult for him, but I wanted him so badly and I needed to know that he still took pleasure in me.

“Then fuck me Edward, take me for your own gratification.” I could see him warring with himself as his eyes locked onto mine, “Please…Sir, use me. I need to know…,” I didn’t get to finish my sentence.

Edward grabbed ahold of my hands holding them against my stomach with his, and in one cunning move flipped me over.

“Get on your knees.”

It took me a second to get my bearings before I could move. As soon as I could get my ass in the air, Edward’s other hand was running through my slit. A sigh of want escaped my mouth.

“Oh no, Isabella this is not about you,” he said as his fingers dove into me. “Always so yearning, my little slut.”

I couldn’t help it, his words added to the fire my body was feeling and my hips wiggled against his fingers.

“I don’t think you are going to be able to control yourself.” Edward’s hand left me and wrapped around my hair.
“If I fuck you it will be for my pleasure, not yours. Don’t you orgasm and force me to punish you again!”

I tried to look in his face, but the way he had my hands and the grip he held on my hair I was unable to move. My voice came out strong with my resolve of wanting him to just take me. “Yes Sir, your slut will control herself.”

“She’d better,” Edward was stern in his warning as he let my hands go and moved behind me pushing my shoulders down into the bed and entering me in one swift move. I bit my lip to keep from crying out at the feeling of fullness.

Edward’s hands held my hips tightly as he moved inside me with a steady pounding rhythm. It was hard and fast in its voraciousness making me withered under the onslaught, and I enjoyed every second of it. There was something about his taking me so forcefully for his own pleasure that fulfilled the need I had at that moment. He grabbed my hips impossibly tighter slammed into me two more times and withdrew from me spilling his cum on my back. My own heavy breathing matched his and even though I did not have a release a feeling of satisfaction washed over me and I was in total bliss.

“Is that what you needed Isabella?” the words came out among heavy breaths.

“Yes Sir,” it was exactly what I needed.

“Why?”

My eyes closed and the truth came out of my mouth, “I needed to know…that you still want me.”

Edward reached across my body and I could hear the tissues being released from the box, he cleaned my back and then lifted my body towards him. His hands cradled my face forcing me to meet his gaze.

“I want you every second of every day. I’ve wanted you since the moment I saw you, I’ve never wanted anyone or anything so much in my life. Don’t you ever doubt that.”

I heard his words and saw the reality in his eyes and I knew he meant what he said. But there was a part of me down deep that still questioned the rationale of how that could be. Edward must have seen my misgivings at the validity of his statement.

“How can you not see what is right in front of you?” I didn’t answer him because I figured it was a rhetorical question. His gaze began to make me uncomfortable and I broke the silence with own truth.

“No one has ever told me I was worth anything, Edward.” I could feel the tears fill my eyes as the reality of my words took hold.

“Well you are worth everything to me Isabella and eventually I hope you see that.”

I watched him move from the bed to go into the bathroom. I sat there for a minute thinking about his words. I knew that my insecurities had upset him, and I was sorry for that. The last thing I wanted to do was give him another reason to be displeased with me.

Edward was standing at the sink brushing his teeth, the muscles in his shoulder flexing as his arm moved. I reached out to run my fingers down the length of his spine before wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head between his shoulder blades.

“I’m trying Edward, please don’t be mad at me.” I could hear the air leave his lungs.

“Bella, I’m not mad at you. I am furious with a world that would allow so much hurt into your life. I want to take it all away. Right now…today, but I can’t and that makes me feel inadequate. I know it’s going to take time and a lot of reassurance and baby…,” he stopped abruptly.

“What?” I wanted him to finish his thought.

Instead he turned around to face me, “Nothing…,”

I knew there was something but I had no clue what it was.

“…I told you last night I would give you all the time you needed, and I’m not going to push you, so…nothing. When you’re ready to let go of the shame you carry, you’ll tell me.”

I did carry shame. I was mortified that I allowed myself to become a victim. Embarrassed that I wasn’t smart enough to see the signs before it became so bad. I was humiliated that I wasn’t strong enough to get out before there was permanent damage done to my body. More than anything, after all the years of therapy, I was reluctant to admit that the memories of the abuse still held a predominate place in my life.

“I don’t know how to get rid of it Edward.” The pads of his thumps wiped the tears from my cheeks.

“I’m right here Bella. When you’re ready, share it with me and I’ll help you bare the load. I want to be everything you need; regardless of whether it’s a shoulder to cry on or a hard fucking, I will be whatever you need me to be, because I love you and want you to be complete.

I let his words settle in my mind and I wondered as I often did, how I got so lucky as to find a man who not only wants to give a shoulder to cry on but also a … “Hard fucking?” I asked with a grin.

“Anytime baby, you don’t have to ask me twice.”

I giggled laying my head against his chest, while his arms held me close. “Oh Edward…I love you.”

He let out a long drawn out sigh and then kissed my hair. “It’s a nice day so I’m going for run, do you want to come?”

“I don’t run very fast.” I warned him, but he didn’t care.

It was a beautiful day for a run. Seth enjoyed the exercise and I could see what Edward said about taking him along, he was the perfect companion. There were only a few people on the trail, an elderly couple walking a gigantic Rottweiler and a woman pushing one of those strollers designed for jogging.

On the way back we stopped by my house, I hadn’t been there since Tuesday. I had amassed a fair amount of belongings at Edward’s, but I did want to take some sweatshirts and something appropriate to sleep in at the cabin. I had also bought a new dress that I thought Edward would approve of me wearing Sunday night to New Moon. Once everything was gathered, I wrapped the roses that were still alive in wax paper to take with me and we walked back to Edward’s.

There wasn’t much time left before I had to be at the center; so after a quick shower Edward drove me in to work after stopping to get coffee and a bagel. I thought maybe this was his way of making sure that I didn’t drive to get anyone today, but I kept that thought to myself.

The center was abuzz with excitement, it was moving day and anytime one of the women leave it’s a time of mixed emotions, elation mingled with apprehension. I suppose it could be equated to a child leaving home. Peggy had stopped by for one more hug, and as they left Carol told me she could be reached by phone if I needed her and warned me to stay here. She didn’t have to warn me, I had counseling sessions scheduled and no car to go anywhere.

Melissa was the next one who would be leaving; she and her three children had been here six weeks already. It becomes harder to place women with children. She can’t go into the boarding homes and even though the father is an abusive bastard he still has rights to the children. The one thing that Missy has going for her is that two weeks ago her husband was put back in prison for a parole violation. In the mean time, she has been busy filing for sole custody and working on improving her job skills. Now if I could just find her a CSR position that paid enough, she would be good to go.

I walked back to the community room; the children were gathered around one of the tables with some of the mothers and Gail making butterfly magnets out of coffee filters. Two of the women were over at the stove making lunch and Sally sat alone in the corner, staring at the table.

“How are you doing?” I asked sitting down next to her. I don’t like to ask that question because I always get the standard answer.

“I’m fine.” Yup- that’s the one. Sally looked up from the table, “I’m sorry I got you in trouble Bella, are they going to fire you?”

I smiled at her concern. “You didn’t get me in trouble…,” at least none that I was willing to tell her about, and that wasn’t her fault, “…and no, they won’t fire me.” I didn’t add my volunteer status because that just opens up a bunch of personal questions.

“Oh, good,” she grew quiet looking over towards the children. “The kids miss their rooms, I don’t think they like it here.”

I followed her gaze as she spoke. “They look alright to me. Joey is having fun with Michael and Zachary and look, even little Nicky is full of marker.” I chuckled at the little round face with splotches of pink and blue ink on it.

“Yeah, but…Joey goes to school three days a week, he’s missing it.”

“I believe Gail runs the preschool here, he won’t miss anything.” She didn’t answer and I could see the doubts in her mind. “I’ll tell you what, let them finish here, get your lunch, and then come see me like we planned and we’ll talk about it.”

Sally remained quiet only nodding in agreement.

“Hello Doctor Cullen!” The children called out. I didn’t know that Carlisle was coming in today. I watched as he sat down in an empty chair; I patted Sally’s hand then went over to join the craft table. A few of the children said hello, but I didn’t get near the response that Carlisle did. Haley asked him what his favorite color was, and then proceeded to make him a magnet.

“Hey Bella?” Dana called from over by the stove.

“What?” I asked looking up.

“Who was that guy here the other day? What was his name Tammy?” She asked sarcastically to the woman standing next her. This was not going to be good.

“Umm…I think it was Ed-ward? Yeah, that’s what I heard.”

Son-of-a-bitch! They would have to do this in front of Carlisle.

“Yeah, and a little birdie told me that he is Bella’s…” Dana looked over toward the children, and then grinned at me, “…mattress dancer…” Tammy giggled at her choice of words, “…and I also heard that he would win Dancing with the Stars, hands down.” The two of them stood there giggling while I could feel my face heat up. When I chanced a glance at Carlisle his head was down and he was pretending to be oblivious to the conversation.

“Yes, his name is Edward and we are…together.” There, that sounded safe.

Tammy held up one finger on each hand wiggling them as she said, “together? Or…” she then made two fists banging them against each other, “…To-geth-er?”

Oh, fuck my life! My whole face felt hot like it was going to pop at any moment, “Never mind Bella…We know!” and they laughed, along with the other four women in the room and when I glanced over, even Carlisle was snickering.

“Ahhh…Edward is Dr. Cullen’s son.”

That admission only made them laugh more.

“Hey Doc, you got anymore sons? I haven’t been dancing in a long time.”

Carlisle looked up his blue eyes sparkling with mirth. “I believe they are all spoken for Dana.” He glanced at me grinning.

“Alright, that’s enough humor at Bella’s expense.” I said getting up after little Lisa handed me a pink butterfly.

“No, seriously Bella, when do we get to meet him? Because, no offence Doc, but he better be one fine man if we’re going to allow Bella to hang around with him.”

“Allow?” I clarified, but they only nodded at my chuckle. “Don’t worry my two little mother’s, Edward is a perfect gentleman.”

“Well…he doesn’t have to be a gentleman all the time.” Dana said raising her eyebrows suggestively.

I smirked at her.

“That’s it; I’m going back to my office.” I said getting up.

“Wait Bella! When are we going to meet him?” Tammy called to me. I turned around glancing quickly at a standoffish Sally telling them, “You’re not.”

“Ahh… you’re no fun!”

I laughed at their indignation, “Bye ladies, enjoy your lunch.”

I walked back down to the office area and Carlisle joined me carrying his blue butterfly.

“Sally is thinking about leaving.”

“I know. I’ll be surprised if she is still here Monday.” There was nothing I could do to stop her, this wasn’t a prison, and she could leave anytime she wanted to. I would try and talk to her later, but I wasn’t going to count on changing her mind.

“What are you having for lunch?” Carlisle asked me and I shrugged.

“I was going to make tuna, but…I didn’t want to stay in there with those women anymore.”

He chuckled at my awkwardness. “Esme sent Minestrone and Greek Salad, care to join me?”

“Do you have enough?”

He smiled, “plenty.”

Esme not only sent the food, there were also plates, bowls, utensils, and linen napkins. Lunch with Carlisle was a nice affair. The conversation was pleasant and I believe I talked more comfortably with him in that half hour then I did with Charlie in the ten years we lived together. Not that I couldn’t talk to my father, he just wasn’t much of a conversationalist.

When we were done with lunch I headed back to my office to meet with Sally. She was looking for any reason she could think of to go back. I knew that cycle, although when I finally left James, I had no intention of returning and I never did, of course that didn’t stop him from coming to me. I listened to all her reasons and I countered the best I could without making her feel guilty. Battered women carry enough guilt and the last thing I wanted to do was add to it in order to manipulate her. It had to be her decision to stay, which after almost two hours of talking I was sure she would not be.

When she left my office, I sat with my head in my hands. I was ready to go home and take a long hot shower to get ready for tonight. I had to call Edward because he was my ride home.

“Hi Baby!” His voice sounded happy, and I could hear Emmett in the back ground, “Hello little Bella, how come you guys aren’t coming tonight?”

Edward sighed, “You still there Bella?”

Emmett was still complaining about having to play some silly game Alice thought up.

“Yes, I was wondering if you can come and get me? If you’re busy, I’ll call a cab.”

“I’m not going to have you take a cab Bella; I’ll be in twenty minutes.”

“Thank you.”

We hung up, and I wrote Carol a note telling her I would be gone for the weekend and my concerns about Sally. Carlisle was leaving, he and Esme had plans for the weekend as well; they were going to some Bed and Breakfast in Oregon. I thought that was romantic and I hoped that after thirty some years of marriage I would be as lucky as to still be madly in love with my spouse.

I sat on the stoop waiting for Edward, it wasn’t quite four o’clock but people were starting to go home from their work day. The center wasn’t exactly in what I would call a bad neighborhood, but if it would have been dark out I would have been uncomfortable sitting here alone. Three doors down an elderly woman was pulling one of those carrying carts up the stairs. She seemed to be having trouble, so I went to see if I could assist her.

“Mama, can I help you?”

She looked at me through her lashes, “that’s very kind of you; it was heavier than I thought.”

I took ahold of the handle while her frail wrinkled hands let go, and I began tugging it up the stairs one at a time. When I got to the top, she had already opened the door, and I just wheeled it into the vestibule.

“Thank you dear, I can take it from here.” She took ahold of my hand as I stepped back on to the stoop. She was just a little old lady with a babushka wrapped around her hair, and a hole in her green sweater.

“You’re welcome. Have a nice weekend.” As I was walking down the stairs Edward pulled up, eyeing me leaving the woman’s house.

“Hi,” I said getting into the car. Before I could snap my seat belt, Edward reached over to take my hand pulling me closer for a kiss.

“Hello Baby, how was your day?”

The car behind us blew his horn and while Edward drove we talked about our day. He worked outside in the yard most of the day and then Emmett came over to pick up a pressure washer. They were still going tonight and Edward told me that Emmett promised the hot tub would be up and running by tomorrow night. That was the only thing he had promised to have done before we arrived tomorrow.

When we got home Edward said that there was a surprise up in my room. When I walked in, there on the bed was my dress I brought here this morning, along with three white garment bags. As I opened them I discovered all the outfits that Alice had made for me. The hobble dress was on the bottom along with a note.

Bella
I know that Edward is dying to see you in this.
But I’m asking that you don’t let him see it on you until
you wear it for the 25th Anniversary Party.
Let the anticipation eat him alive..hahaha
Alice

I laughed, crumbling up the piece of paper and sure enough Edward was at my door, wanting to see it on me.

“Sorry Edward, Alice say’s no. You’ll have to wait.”

The most adorable pout formed on his face as he sat on the edge of the bed. “Bella, I’ve been waiting for over two weeks to see this, don’t make me wait anymore.”

I held the deep blue leather dress out of the bag, showing it to him. “See?”

He huffed, “that’s not what I mean. Come on Bella try it on, I won’t tell her.” I looked in his pleading eyes and it was hard to say no but I felt like I owed it to Alice.

“Edward, she wouldn’t let me pay for it, so the least I can do is honor her request. Besides, it’s not that far away.” The pout still didn’t leave his face; I put the dress down and stepped between his open legs, cupping his chin to make him look at me.

“I tell you what, if you can be a good boy and not pester me about that dress, I’ll try on all the other stuff and the dress that I want to wear on Sunday.”

He got a little evil glint in his eyes, “A ‘good boy,’ huh?”

I nodded while he firmly squeezed my bottom. “Yup, because right now you’re acting kind of naughty.”

“I’ll give you naughty,” he said with a swat. “Go, try on your clothes. Can you start with the dress?”

I wasn’t sure why he had made that request, but it didn’t matter to me. When we were shopping the other day I had seen the dress, and it got the total Cullen Women approval. The silver material clung to my body, while the whole back was open except for a bronze chain that draped between my shoulder blades. The pucker in the material at the small of my back caused the dress to curve around my bottom before it ended halfway down my thighs. From the front it looked simple; from the back it was very dramatic.

I stepped out of the bathroom and Edward smiled and said, “that looks nice.”

Nice?

I gathered my hair over my left shoulder, turned my back to him and then looked back to see his reaction. His eyes grew and his mouth dropped open making me smirk.

“Is it still nice, Edward?”

He was sitting there staring at all the exposed skin. “No, that dress is exceptional.”

Edward got up coming to stand behind me; his hands ran up my stomach to cup my breasts.

“Bella,” he growled in my ear, “you won’t be able to wear a bra with this.”

I shook my head while his lips moved to skim over my neck.

“Do you want to see the things Alice made or not?” He sighed, letting go of me and sitting back down. I made my way into the bathroom and as I looked at the items in the bags I realized there were things in there that I wasn’t sure I knew how to put on, or what went with what. I figured I would just take my chances.

All five pieces were shiny black or red, and unlike the dress that was soft to the touch, these were stiff and rigid. I figured I would break them up into two different outfits, but in all honesty each piece was interchangeable so there were many different possibilities.

I wiggled into a contraption that reminded me of a chastity device. It came up high over my waist with a corset type closing over my stomach. There were eight red straps with garter clips on the end. I looked through the bag, and bless her heart, Alice had a pair of fishnets in the bottom. The bra was black with red demi cups and the black waist cincher finished off the look.

“What do you think?” I asked while Edward raised his eyebrows and I turned for him to get the full view.

“Well, how does that make you feel?”

I thought about that and only one word came to my mind.

“Powerful,” I giggled. “I feel like I should have a whip in my hand.”

His laughter drowned out the sound of my own. “I think I would like to see that!” After a few more giggles I opened up the waist cincher and wiggled out of it.

“The pieces are nice; I just have to figure out the right combinations. Let me show you the rest.”

The last two were simple to figure out. They consisted of a pair of red crotchless panties that also came up high on my waist and a halter top with a built in shelf bra. Stepping out of the bathroom I felt more like myself.

“That’s more like it.” I smiled at his comment, and I had to agree, “this does feel more like me.”

When I came out of the bathroom I was wearing my robe, and Edward held his hand out silently asking me to go to him. I sat in his lap while he ran his hands down the length of my inner thigh.

“You know how you would come to the house at six o’clock and that would get you into the right frame of mind?” I thought I understood what he was talking about. “The thing is that now you are already here and if we just go about our business it might be hard for you to get into sub-mode. So I was thinking that when we’re here together, you should remain in your room and then come down prepared.”

“You want me to stay up here?”

He nodded. “Just be in the kitchen at six, and I want you to be wearing only this.” He handed me a white lace chef’s apron, as I scrutinized it Edward continued, “If you take a shower, make sure your hair is dry and I believe that is it.”

I looked at the clock as he left; deciding since I had an hour, I was going to take a shower. I didn’t wash my hair so that left me time to lay down and rest before putting on the apron and heading down to the kitchen. I had to quickly run back up the stairs because I had forgotten the journal, but I was on time when I entered the room to find Edward by the stove. Standing behind him in my presentation position it didn’t take him long to acknowledge me.

“Good Evening Isabella.”

“Good Evening Master.”

Edward turned to look at me.

“We are going to be eating in the dining room tonight, please see that the table is set.”

“Yes Sir.”

I hadn’t served him in a formal setting yet. Edward had shown me what was expected, but as of yet we have only eaten in the kitchen. My hands touched the lace on my thigh and the necessity of the apron became clear.
Everything was on the table except for the plates, and when I went into the kitchen Edward didn’t give me time to present myself before he spoke.

“Everything is ready for the table; I would like cranberry juice.” That was all he said before leaving.

I looked on the counters; there was a basket of bread, a salad, and a tray of lasagna. I started with the juice, taking it in to him and remembering to keep my head down as I held the glass out in front of him. After a few seconds he spoke without looking at me.

“Isabella, I know I told you it was unnecessary for you to kneel when serving, however, for tonight I will not accept anything from your hand while your head is higher than mine, kneel.”

As he said kneel, his flat hand lowered four inches alongside his body. I did as he directed holding the glass out in front of me. After Edward accepted it, he flipped his hand so his palm was up and raised it - in effect, telling me to rise. Each time I brought in another item Edward would remain quiet, instead using the same hand motions to tell me what to do. After taking the plate of lasagna, he never motioned for me to get up and I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do, so I stayed where I was, quietly kneeling while he began to eat.

After a few minutes his hand motioned for me to rise, and when I brought my plate into the dining room, Edward held his hand up in an indication to halt, then to kneel. I was confused again but did as I was told.

“The kitchen table is yours where you may sit and eat at your leisure; however, you are to ask permission to sit at my table.”

“Master, may your girl join you at the table for her meal?” I kept my head straight and my eyes down speaking clearly.

“She may, as long as her head remains lower than mine.”

Ok, how was I supposed to do that?

I thought for a second then began to move forward on my knees, placing my plate on the table before sliding into the chair. Edward watched me expectantly, but I had no clue what he wanted from me.

“Isabella, it is customary to show gratitude for any privilege you are awarded.” There was no malice in his words, it was pure instruction, and he was waiting for me to respond. I thought I would keep it simple.

“Thank you Master for allowing me…,”

“Who?”

Damn!

I started again this time concentrating on my words. “Your girl is sorry for her choice of words, and she is very thankful to her Master for being allowed to join him at his table.”

Edward nodded his head once, “She is most welcome, continue.” and he swished his hand in a go-on kind of gesture. Dinner proceeded in a comfortable silence; we were half way through when Edward asked about my journal.

“Your girl has left it in the kitchen, Sir.”

“Please retrieve it,” he said, making that go-on swish motion with his hand. As I went to stand, Edward’s hand came up to halt my movement and he singled for me to kneel. When I did what was asked of me he gestured for me to go. I stayed on my knees until I was at the doorway, returning to them on my way back in.

Edward was still sitting, but he was maneuvered so his chair was away from the table and facing the doorway. I kept my eyes down as I moved along on my knees holding the book out for him. Taking it from me, I watched the motion of his other hand, his fingers were vertical with his thumb in the air and he moved them towards his body as he said, “Come to me.”

I had nowhere else to go but between his legs. Edward made a fist sticking his thumb in the air. “Look at me little one.” As my eyes met his I couldn’t see any emotion there, he was in total Dom-mode.

“I know it has only been two days, but am I going to be displeased with your eating?”

“No Sir,” of that I was very sure. After talking with Jane, I have been making a point to be more diligent in monitoring myself.

“Well, we shall see.” Edward held his hand out like he was going to tell me to kneel, but instead his fingers dropped to form an ‘L’ as he said, “Relax.”

I closed my eyes and laid my head against his thigh. Edward’s hand ran through my hair several times sweeping it away from my face. The back of his hand ran down my cheek and neck to lightly skim my shoulder, while I held perfectly still. The feeling of peace that washed over me was incredible and I sighed in contentment. I could have stayed there forever and been perfectly happy.

“Much better Isabella, you did well yesterday, and today looks just as good. I’m very proud of you. But tell me, is this a result of you paying attention or is it coincidence?”

“No Master, your girl has been paying attention and she will continue to from now on.” I was very sure about that statement. Edward tapped my shoulder and reluctantly I straightened. His hand was in front of my face and his thumb was up. It took me a second to realize that was the indication for me to look at him.

“That is good to know, Isabella.” He leaned to place a kiss on my head, “Now finish your meal so we can get on with our evening.”

As I went to move he stopped me with his hand motion. Then made a fist once again tilting it to the floor, “Sit.”

I was confused but sat on my bottom, and he handed me my plate so I could continue eating. I wasn’t sure if he was done eating or just satisfied that I was, either way he told me that I had twenty-five minutes to clean up and be prepared for him in the playroom before he left. I wasted no time in cleaning up and loading the dishwasher before heading towards the stairs.

The first thing I noticed as I entered the playroom was the music, it was soft and relaxing. The second thing was that the whole room was dimly lit and inviting; it was a stark difference from the last time I was in here.

I knew there wasn’t much time left so I quickly went to the bathroom, brushing my hair and teeth before going into my closet. On the bench there was a pair of black latex panties and a hair scrunchie along with a note.

Isabella,
You are to wear the panties and bring the hair tie along with you.

Latex panties are not the simplest things to put on, I felt like an elephant trying to squeeze into a bikini. The material conformed to my skin and once they were on, I had no idea how the hell I was going to get them off. I knew it had taken me longer then it should have, so with the scrunchie on my wrist I went out to find my mat. It wasn’t where it normally was placed; Edward had put it in the far right corner of the room between the cross and the table.

As I waited, I glanced around the area. There were several candles burning but I didn’t notice any unusual scents, the room smelled as it always did of jasmine and lavender. The small round table that Edward uses had a large glass bowl on it and a small crock pot? along with a few more items that I couldn’t see very well. I took a deep breath and fixed my eyes on the floor just before Edward entered.

I heard him walking around opening cabinets and drawers before standing behind me. The mixture of uncertainty and excitement caused my nerves to spike and I had to concentrate very hard on my breathing to keep from looking into the mirrors at his face.

“You are so very beautiful Isabella.”

I inhaled deeply when I felt his hand run through the length of my hair and down my back to my wrist, pulling off the scrunchie. He walked around in front of me and made the hand signal for me to get up.

When I did, he had me walk backwards to the end of the table. “Sit,” he demanded with his voice along with the motion of his hand. When I sat I realized that the leather of the table was covered with a white sheet. Edward picked up the black leather restraints from the table and I couldn’t help but let my eyes roam over the other contents. He snapped his fingers in front of my face to get my attention, then stuck his thumb in the air tell me to look at him.

“What is on my table is none of your concern. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Sir.” I knew I shouldn’t have been nosey but I just couldn’t help myself.

Edward squatted to place my legs in the restraints. I thought he was going to separate them but he didn’t, instead he clipped them together the attached the connector to the bar at the bottom of the table. When he was happy with that he moved to my wrists where he also clipped them together and let them sit on my lap while he started braiding my hair.

“Lay down,” he ordered flipping his hand over as he said the words. While Edward was attaching my hands above my head, I thought about the hand motions he had been making all night. He has a way of using practical lessons and repetition in order to instruct me.

After he rechecked my restraints, Edward took the braid off my shoulder placing all my hair next to my head. “I would like you to be able to keep your eyes closed, but I don’t believe you will be able to, so I’m going to blindfold you.”

Once I was in the dark, Edward was right by my ear. “Tell me your safe words, Isabella.”

I didn’t hesitate, “yellow and red.”

“Good girl.”

While I lay there I focused on my breathing and the music in the back ground. It was still the soft meditating sounds from when I first came in. I could also hear what sounded like hands rubbing together and a second later those hands were on my body. Edward firmly massaged me with oil, over my shoulders down my ribs on my stomach then to my breasts. His hands felt so good and I felt like I was melting under his touch.

After a few more passes, I felt something firm press against the top of my breasts and move in a line down my body, sweeping over my stomach and then back up. On the next pass, there were two of them - one on each side, and the sensation was leaving me wanting. Each time he moved them over my breasts he complely ignored my nipples, and I began to arch my back needing to feel that on them.

It wasn’t pain, it was like a line of tiny finger nails moving over my skin; on the next pass he pressed firmer into my flesh but still avoided my nipples, and I moaned in frustration. I couldn’t understand why my body wanted to know what it would feel like so badly. “Ohhh…”

“What is it Isabella, what has you so annoyed?”

My skin was starting to tingle from the constant stimulation, turning into a slight sting, and I was finding it hard to stay still. Finally, he touched my nipples and I sucked in a breath as he flicked the teeth things over them.

“Oh…mmm…”

“Do you like that?”

“Yes sir.” I said through heavy breaths. It did feel really good, the only problem was the rest of my body was missing the attention and it began to feel like my skin was burning.

“Well, since you like that so much, let’s see how you like this.” A second later I felt the bite of the clamps.

“Mmmm…ohhh,” I gasped out my moan.

“Isabella, you make the most delectable noises.” His words radiated in my brain, and I calmed myself for a second, until I felt something hot touch my skin. But in reality it wasn’t hot, it was cold; freezing and melting –ice.

“You are going to need to hold very still.” I heard the words and the next thing I knew there was a freezing burn against my nipples. And something warm brushing over the rest of my breast. It was fire and ice and the two sensations together were exquisite.

The warm brush moved between my breasts in a line down to my navel and pooled there in a burning freezing blob. My mind was unable to tell the difference between the warmth and the cold; it was all just becoming one sensation and I could feel the desire in my body begin to grow. I wanted more, I needed to feel more.

Edward chuckled, I must have voiced my need out loud, but I didn’t care. My nipples were starting to throb and I realized there was something liquid running down over my ribs and the skin around my breasts was beginning to harden. The next thing I knew, drops of warm liquid (at least I think it was warm, it might have been freezing for all I knew) was dropped in small amounts under my breasts and around my navel. The drops became warmer, almost to the point of being unbearable, but then would lessen in severity.

Edward removed the blindfold, “Keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them. Do you understand me Isabella?”

Did I understand him? Why couldn’t I get my mind to focus?

“Isabella,” his reprimand caused me to answer, “Yes Sir?”

“Do you understand me?” I heard his words but all I could focus on was the sensations happening in my body, but I answered, “Yes, Master.”

My answer must have sufficed because I felt a large puddle of heat on my stomach and then Edward’s fingers moving the puddle out up to my ribs and my breasts.

“Ohhh…,” I sighed.

Another puddle and more hands, “Ahhhh…,”

“Isabella, open your eyes.” I didn’t want to; I wanted to stay there in that happy spot where it felt so good and every nerve ending was on fire.

Edward was directly in front me with his dark eyes boring into mine. “Take a deep breath.” I did as I was told. “Another one.” I could feel his hands on my breasts. “Keep your eyes on me, and control yourself,” he warned. “One more deep breath.” As I sucked in the air, Edward’s hands moved on my breasts and I felt the biting sting of the clamps being released.

“Holy…Christ….Fuuuccckkk!” I screamed and I could feel the muscles in my body seize as a shudder of intense pain went through me.

I became aware of Edward’s hands running over my body moving down and tucking into the panties I had on. His hands were slippery and I realized that he must have applied more oil to them. The slickness of his hands made peeling the latex off my skin no problem at all. When they got down to my ankles he unhooked my feet from the table and then moved up to release my arms.

As I laid there he massaged my legs and shoulders finally sitting me up. With the restraints left in place he swung my legs so that I was facing the mirrors. When he stood me up, he kept a firm hold on my hips until I had my balance and then he moved behind me, lifting my head so I could look at myself in the mirror.

I gasped at the image before me, and raised my hands over my head so I could have an unconstructive view. My whole torso was covered with shiny wax. The only part that was clean was the area around my nipples. There was no actual design; the blue swirled around the white with no rhyme or reason. It reminded me of tye-dye except for the large white splat with clearly defined lines reaching up to my breasts and down to my hips.

“See how beautiful you are?” He whispered in my ear.

Edward moved away from me, quickly coming back with a silver metal comb which he began to graze over my skin. Pieces of wax fell from my body, as he got down to my breasts, the sensitive skin pulled and I sighed as the teeth raked over my nipples. I realized that it was the comb that he had used before, and that scratchy-tingly feeling on my skin began to resurface.

When the wax was completely gone, Edward wiped my body down with a towel before applying more oil to my flesh. He made the hand motion for me to kneel, but because I was still in the restraints he helped me to my knees. Then held his thumb up, telling me to look at him.

“Show me how much you appreciate my attentions.”

I knew what he wanted me to do, and I didn’t need to be asked twice. As I pulled his zipper down, the looseness of his pants caused them to fall down around his hips and his dick to spring out. I didn’t mess around with teasing him; I quickly sucked him into the back of my throat and was rewarded with a growl. I used my mouth on him the best way I knew how, cocking my head and opening my throat to take as much of him as I possibly could.

Edward began to groan and move his hips in rhythm with my mouth, his hands held on to the back of my head and I moaned around him.

“Fuck…Isabella,” his voice was low and throaty.

I used my tongue along the underside of his shaft, while my teeth skimmed the top making him hiss. I loved that I could bring him pleasure, and hated the fact that because of my actions he was denying himself what he enjoyed. His dick budged and I expected him to pull away from me, but he didn’t. I opened my throat and swallowed his warm thick cum.

Total elation washed over me, and at first I thought maybe he didn’t mean to finish in my mouth, that it was an accident. As I continued to clean Edward off I looked up at him through my lashes, his face held no expression. When I was done I pulled back from him and he cupped my chin.

“Isabella, don’t make me regret that decision.” I knew what he was saying, that he trusted me with my eating habits, that I was being rewarded for monitoring myself, and that he forgave me.

“Thank you, Master.” I tried to pour as much gratitude into my words as I could.

“For what Isabella?” I answered with the first thought that came to my mind.

“For trusting this one,”

His dark eyes held mine with an intensity that made me know that I was loved.

“It’s a see-saw Isabella.”

No comments: