Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 20

BPOV


The class was billed as a beginner but my muscles felt like I had been through advanced expert.

I was really out of shape. I had started kick boxing after the last episode with James two years ago; I figured it was a good way to not only provide the physical therapy my body needed, but it also gave me a sense of self protection. I came here religiously four days a week building my endurance and self-esteem. It’s been a year since I came at all; and so when Edward’s rules insisted on three days of cardio, I thought this would be a good choice. Damn, those thirty-five minutes were brutal though.

Of course it didn’t help that I had not slept last night, or the emotional exhaustion I’d dealt with all day. All I had wanted to do this morning was drop by Edward’s to say thank-you for the roses he had sent me. His words on the card had been so true. They did brighten my day, he said I brightened his life; but to me he is like the bright morning sun - warm, comforting, and full of possibilities.

I didn’t realize he had guests, although I was so ecstatic I don’t think it would have stopped me from wanting to see him. Then the whole fiasco occurred, I couldn’t believe what they were saying. I did everything Edward showed me to do, looking to him before I spoke to any of them, and yet the pompous ass and the snotty bitch found nothing but fault. I didn’t want to break down in front of them; I wouldn’t give them the satisfaction of seeing that.

Once I shut the door to my room, I felt it was like my own sanctuary, like a safe haven-and all of my emotions and feelings of inadequacy came out. I was only there for a few minutes when there was a quiet knock on the door. I was surprised to see Jane standing there.

“Master sent his slave to see if she could assist you.” Stepping aside, Jane entered looking around the room. “Edward has painted this, it looks more… homey.”

I smiled wiping my nose, “Yes, he did it for me as a surprise for my first weekend here.”

She eyed Seth’s dog bed on the floor, “Edward has a dog?”

I sat on the bed and grinned, “On the weekends he does.”

Jane looked at me, understanding dawning in her eyes. “Oh, he must really want you here, if he allows you to bring your dog.” She sat on the bed next to me. “May master’s slave speak freely Isabella?”

“Yes, but please call me Bella.”

She smiled, “Bella.” Jane turned on the bed drawing her knees up into an Indian style; I had to hike my pencil skirt up to match her position. “This girl...”
I stopped her before she could finish her sentence. “Jane, this is my room; this is a no sub-mode zone. You can speak any way you want.”

She smiled, “When we first started out, Master gave me a room also where I could go and scream at my husband without any reprocussions.”

“Do you still have a room?”

“No Bella, I do not, but that is my choice. I will speak to you about that at another time, right now I would like to talk about what happened down stairs.”

I sighed, “I messed up and I must have done something wrong.”

Jane shook her head, “That’s not true, I don’t know why those two attacked you, but I saw you do nothing wrong.” Jane took my hands, “I saw Edward’s eyes light up when you jumped in his arms. I saw the smile of contentment on my nephew’s face, which I have not seen in a long time. I believe that the others saw that too and that was the reason behind their attack.”

I was shocked, “Why would they do that? Wouldn’t they be happy that their friend is happy? I don’t know Jane, I still think I did something wrong.” I sighed, “maybe it would be better…I don’t know…I keep messing up. I had three writing assignments on the first weekend we were together. Maybe I’m just kidding myself, maybe I’ll never get it right, or maybe this is just not the life for me.” I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.

Jane squeezed my hands in a show of comfort, “That is nonsense. I’m assuming your writing assignments were a form of correction from Edward?” I nodded, and then she went on,

“The first three month’s Master and I began, I thought my hand would fall off, and I couldn’t sit down without wincing for another three months. But Master was patient and he was just learning also, it was very hard on him to deal with my stubborn ways.”

Jane got a sad look on her face, “That also is a story for another time; the thing I want you to understand is that we had two choices. We could go on living the life we found fulfilling, the life we believed we were born to live. Or we could stop and go back to mediocre. I believe we made the right choice. It wasn’t an easy choice and there were many people on the outside who didn’t understand, but it was Master’s and my life to live, not theirs. Bella you also have a choice. You can take what others say or do, and let them influence your life to the point where you are afraid to go after what you want. Or you can say what we said, ‘“fuck you” this is my life, I will live it any way I have to in order to feel complete!’”

Jane was quiet for a few seconds before continuing, “Listen to me Bella. Your only duty is to follow the rules and procedure that your Master has set for you. All others can shove it.” Jane got a wicked grin on her face, and then became very serious before continuing with a warning.

“Don’t ever say that to their face, I’m sure that would earn you a harsh punishment, but since our Master’s are not mind readers… we cannot be punished from simply thinking it.” I smiled at her grin.

“Edward is a good man who has been trained by the best, he can be a stickler on his rules and he expects total obedience. But all real Dominants do. You don’t want someone who is just role playing, if you yourself are truly serious.” I thought about that for a minute and then asked Jane.

“What if I keep messing up? Edward’s going to end up hating me.” I knew I sounded like a whiney teenager, but for some reason I felt a companionship with Jane.

“That man will never hate you.” She had a shrewd smile on her face, “besides you have a few things going for you. One, like I said, Edward is a trained dominant. Two, you come from a background that will make you more determined to achieve your goals. And three, you have me.”

I was shocked, “I don’t understand what you mean by that last part?”

She smiled, “Master has given me permission to assist you as a mentor if you would like.”

“Jane you don’t have to do that, Aro shouldn’t force me on you along with all your other duties.”

She looked hurt, “Bella, when Master told me that Edward had accepted your submission, I begged him to allow me to help you. I have so many years of experience, some of it filled with joy and some sorrow. I have learned the hard way that it helps to have someone to talk to; I would like to offer you that.”

“What exactly does that entail?” I had no clue what she was talking about.

“I’ll tell you what, maybe towards the end of the week we could do lunch and talk more about the possibility.”

“Thursday’s a good day, I have an appointment at ten but that’s all.”

Jane smiled. “Thursday it is. I’ll call you in the morning around nine?”

I nodded in agreement as Jane warned, “Make sure it is alright with your Master first; I would hate for you to have to write some more.”

We giggled. “Oh, my poor hand.”

That was when Edward knocked on the door, he had such a worried look on his face when he told me to come to him, I practically flew to his arms, and I felt like I was home. Jane was right I had two choices, and I chose Edward.

That’s why I was walking out of the fitness center, carrying my pink paisley gym bag and feeling like I had just went fifteen rounds with Laila Ali.

I only had fifteen minutes before Edward was to arrive. Dropping my bag on the kitchen table, I wanted to get it prepared for tomorrow morning, since Leah and I would be going to the early class. Taking a fresh bottle of water out of the refrigerator I took a long drink before feeding Seth. I was taking my t-shit off as I moved towards my bedroom and jumped slightly as I heard the back door open. The feeling of contentment washed over me once Edward’s voice reached my ears.

“Hey boy, look what I have for you.”

I smiled to myself while making my way back to the kitchen to see Edward pull a fresh pig ear out of a small brown paper bag.

“You know he loves those things. He’s going to think you have them all the time.” Edward’s eyes met mine.

“Well hello my Bella, you look … sweaty…” His eyes appraised me as he moved closer.

God, he looked good in his jeans and gray t-shirt with an open white button down shirt over top.

“Is this what you wear to the gym?” His one hand wrapped around my bare lower back the other cupping my chin.

His words brought me out of my ogling. “Yes, this is what I wear.”

“Hhmmm...” That was all he got out before his lips met mine.

I didn’t want to get too close to him. I felt gross from my workout and wanted a shower, but his lips on mine broke all my resolve. I couldn’t help myself as my body folded into his.

When Edward pulled back he sighed, “Perhaps if you are going to be looking like this in the gym, I should go along with you and protect what belongs to me.”

I giggled, “Don’t you worry Sir, your property is safe. Right now she needs a shower though.”

“Then get moving my pet.” He swatted me on my bottom to sending me on my way.

The quick shower I took felt amazing, and if I had time I would have stayed in there longer and let the water wash away all the stress from the day along with the grunge. Edward was sitting on the bed when I came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

“Where are we going?” I wanted to know what to wear. I was hoping for casual, I just didn’t feel like dressing up.

“No where fancy, just a quick bite to eat and then we have somewhere else I want to stop at.”

I pulled my bra and panties out of the drawer along with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. When I came out of the closet holding a red fitted t-shirt Edward had my hair brush in his hand.

“Come here,” he motioned to the bed, I got a tight feeling in my stomach and my girly parts practically begged me to hurry to him. He sat back spreading his legs pulling me onto the bed so I sat between his thighs. Edward unraveled the towel on my head and began running the brush through my hair.

Ok, it was not what I thought he was going to do, but I sighed in contentment just the same. It had been so long since anyone brushed my hair. Edward paused, swishing part of my hair over so he could place a kiss on my bare shoulder. I closed my eyes and hummed in appreciation, as he continued with my grooming.

“The last person to brush my hair was Sue, the night before my wedding.” Edward stopped for a second, but then continued. “I forgot how relaxing it was.”

“Did he never show you any kindness Bella?” His soft voice was by my ear.

I thought about his question as he began to work on another section. “Sometimes he did.”

“When? Give me a happy memory.” Edward was just beginning to work on the last section of wet hair.

“It was our first Christmas, after the bathtub fight. Classes were over for the semester, so I was home making cookies and decorating. James came home early from work and he said, ‘come on Bella let’s go do this right.’ We drove out to the tree farm and walked around the mountain until our toes were numb, finding the perfect tree. When we got it home, we stumbled and laughed until it was finally up. And it was huge and crooked, and we turned on Christmas music staying up until after midnight stringing popcorn and decorating the tree. It was a good night.”

I didn’t want to tell him the next day James grabbed my arm and threw me into the tree, yelling because he spent money on a fucking tree that was just going to be thrown out. Or that every day he would check the floor for needles, locking me in the closet ten minutes for every one he found. I blinked the tears away not wanting Edward to see them.

He had finished my hair, placing the brush on the bed beside him, “I’m glad you have some happy memories.”

His arms wrapped around my bare shoulders drawing my body to him. I nodded snuggling my head in the nook of his neck. I guess I couldn’t hide my tears from him, because his fingers came up to wipe them away before he kissed the top of my head. I closed my eyes placing a kiss under his chin drawing in the scent of his skin.

“Why don’t you get ready?” I nodded in agreement, regretfully leaving the security of his embrace.

Fifteen minutes later I came out of the bathroom with dry hair and some make-up on to an empty room. I quickly made the bed, only now feeling embarrassed that it wasn’t done before. I also took the two towels from this morning’s bath off the chair, throwing them in the laundry and got dressed before joining Edward in the living room.

“Ready?”

I smiled at his enthusiasm, “Yes.”

“Take a jacket Bella; it’s going to be chilly.”

I still wasn’t used to someone watching out for me, but it was getting easier. Edward helped me with my leather jacket and I grabbed my purse.

We walked past the kitchen table and I noticed my forgotten gym bag; but decided I would get it ready later.

Edward drove us downtown to TGIFriday’s, surprisingly it wasn’t crowded and we were able to be seated right away. The waitress came over announcing that her name was Amber. She had short blond hair and boobs that looked like they were going to pop out of her tight black shirt if she so much as hiccuped. Of course she proceeded to stick said boobs in Edward’s face every chance she got.

After Amber took our drink orders I picked up the menu, not really having to look at it because in all honesty it never changes, but I wanted to give my mind something else to think about. When Amber returned with our beers, Edward backed away from her, ordering a spinach dip for us to share before looking to me.

“Bella, do you know what you want?” I couldn’t help myself; I had to say something to let Amber know to back the fuck off.

“I already have what I want.” I said looking deep in his eyes.

He smirked, “As do I baby, however we need food to keep up our energy.”

Amber must not have liked that comment because she seemed to become impatient, telling us she would return in a few minutes for the rest of our order.

“Does her trying to breast feed you bother you?”

Edward smirked, “Yes it does, now what would you like to eat?”

I told him, and before the lactation consultant could return I had moved to the spot next to Edward inside the booth.

As before, Edward ordered for both of us, stressing the fact that my burger was to be well done. He put his arm along the back of booth, allowing me to feel the warmth of his body against mine. As I picked up my glass to take a drink Edward asked, “Do we need to talk more about this morning, or is it a closed subject?”

I thought about it while I took a drink, “I think it’s closed, you don’t want me to talk to them, and I have no desire to do so.”

He nodded taking a drink himself.

The spinach dip arrived, it was warm and yummy. We talked about the rest of our day, and our schedules for tomorrow. Edward was going to interview some contractors for the bathroom remodel he wanted done and then he was going to the club in the afternoon to help with some paperwork.

The spinach dip was almost gone when Amber brought our burgers and fries.
Edward put a circle of ketchup on his plate, while I prepared my burger. Placing the tomato slice on the bottom, peeling the onion apart so there were only a few circles on top of the cheese, then a circle of ketchup with a dap of mustard in the middle, the lettuce goes on top of that, lastly spooning the little cup of cole slaw over the lettuce before replacing the top bun. As I picked up my knife to cut it in half, I realized Edward was watching me.

“What?”

He smirked shaking his head, “Nothing, continue.”

I squished it all down before taking a bite and moaning, “Mmm...” I chewed and swallowed then taking a drink I asked, “Burgers are the best, aren’t they?”

“They are. I don’t know how the hell you can taste the burger through all that mess, but whatever.” Edward laughed before taking a drink.

I wiped my mouth, “I like my stuff all mixed together, so you get all the flavors and textures at one time.”

He wiped his mouth, and then wiped mine telling me, “You missed a spot.”

I smiled at his smirk and he placed a kiss on my lips.

I picked up the ketchup placing a line down the middle of a fry before popping it in my mouth. Edward shook his head but didn’t comment. Half way through our meal I thought of what Jane said this morning, I figured it was a good time to bring it up.

“Edward, I wanted to ask you something.”

He looked at me expectantly.

“Jane said she could be like my mentor. Did she say anything to you about it?”
His face showed no expression when he talked, “She mentioned it.”

I ketchuped another fry thinking he would say something, but he didn’t, so after taking a drink I pressed on. “Would you mind?”

Edward swallowed, “First tell me why you are asking.”

I took another drink gathering my thoughts, while pressing my burger together. I didn’t want to look at him; it was like I was a kid asking my daddy for permission to drive the car. It was a strange feeling, but I didn’t resent it. I suppose I should have because it was demeaning and yet I found I revelled in the feeling. It gave me reassurance. Well that was something I would have to think about later.

Edward didn’t pressure me; I assumed he could see me trying to get my thoughts together.

“Well, sir,” I called him sir? It just came out of my mouth without me thinking about it. I chanced a glance at Edward through my lashes, he was patiently waiting, and I sighed.

“Jane has...” I began to explain but Edward interrupted.

“Look at me Isabella.”

My lip came between my teeth as my eyes met his.

Edward held my gaze, “Now finish your thought.”

I released the tension on my lower lip took a deep breath cleared my throat and started again.

“Jane has a lot of experience; she knows what it’s like. I think she would be the best person to help me work through all the emotions that I’m dealing with.”

Edward raised his eyebrows.

“Not that you can’t, but as a woman…as a submissive woman she would really understand a lot better, don’t you think?” He just nodded.

Amber chose that moment to see if we needed anything else. Edward told her just the bill and two glasses of water. I started wracking my brain to come up with other reasons. Starting to talk as soon as Amber walked away and Edward gave me back his attention.

“I know Jane, I’m comfortable with her, and she with me. I know she won’t tell me anything that is not true or do anything that would cause you any disgrace.” His head tilted to the side and his eyes bore into mine.

“Jane was really kind to your girl this morning; she helped her to see that others have no place in the relationship between Master and his girl, and that the only person who should have any power over this girl is her Master.” I really wished he would say something and I thought he was going to, but Amber was back with the check and our water, which I picked up taking a large drink.

Edward’s hand was back on my chin compelling me to look at him once again. His face held no expression and I was starting to think he was going to say no, so I kept imploring him.

“Master, Jane also made this girl realize that the only opinion of her behavior that has any bearing on her happiness is yours and only yours.” That was it, I was out of ammunition. Edward continued to hold my gaze until I was fidgeting.

“Sit still Isabella. If I allow this there are conditions that you will have to abide by, will that be acceptable to you?”

“What kind of conditions Sir?”

“Does it matter?”

I thought about it. I knew that whatever he would ask of me would be reasonable and he must have his motives.

“No Sir, it doesn’t matter.”

Edward looked at his watch and as Amber walked by he handed her the black billfold with cash in it telling her to keep the change before returning his attention to me.

“I believe that you having Jane to talk to would be good for you.”

I smiled widely at him.

Edward showed no response at all as he continued, “On the following conditions, first I will transport you to and from your meeting place. That means that it will have to be scheduled in advance and marked on your calendar so I will know when to make time for that.”

Ok, that’s not so bad; he was waiting for my reply.

“Yes, Sir.”

Edward let out a sigh before taking a drink from his water.

“I’m going to tell you the truth Isabella; I have a concern that your communication with me is not ready for such an intimate relationship with another.” I heard what he said; I just didn’t understand what he was talking about. I didn’t want to get intimate with Jane; I just wanted someone to talk to. Edward must have seen my confusion because he clarified.

“If I allow this there cannot be any private matters between you and Jane. The only privacy that you can totally count on is between us, and our relationship. Do you understand?”

“I think I do.”

“Think is not an appropriate answer. So let me make myself perfectly clear. All the communications that exists between Jane and yourself needs to be disclosed.” While Edward was quiet, I thought about what he was saying. He wants to know what we talk about. How did I feel about that? I wasn’t sure at the moment and I couldn’t think about it anymore because Edward went on to explain.

“So in order for that to happen you are to catalog in your journal the…talks with Jane. What you discussed, her suggestions or comments, and how you feel about it. I want it to be as detailed as possible, and I want it done by the time you go to sleep that day.”

“And you are going to read it?”

Edward nodded once.

“And no matter what I write I won’t be punished?” I just wanted to clarify that point.

“No, never.” He was scrutinizing me as I thought about his condition. I could feel my teeth biting into my lip and my eyes were looking at the rise and fall of Edward’s chest so the quiet sound of his voice startled me.

“Isabella?” My eyes once again found his. “Do you want to hear the last condition?”

Geez, there’s more? All I wanted was someone to talk to.

“Yes Sir.”

“If it becomes obvious that you are not complying, or if you fail to get your writing done as you are instructed to do, the relationship will stop immediately. Is that something you are willing to agree to?” Edward watched me with intensity as I thought about it. He wasn’t requesting anything too outlandish, expect for the whole full disclosure thing, but I could live with that.

So I said the only answer I could give, “Yes Sir.”

Edward smiled at me then kissed my forehead before checking his watch again.

“Come Isabella, we need to go.” He stood, taking my hand and helping with my jacket.

I caught the eye of the man who was sitting in the booth directly behind us. He was in his fifties with a very round face and receding hair line. He sneered at me, making me feel dirty and cheap, he then winked. I glared at the rudeness and then suddenly realized he must have overheard our conversation.

Edward noticed how tense I had become, his attention going to the man. “Can I help you?” The man quickly turned his head, and Edward placed his hand on the small of my back leading me outside.

Holding the car door open for me he seemed upset.

“I’m sorry,” I apologized, “I should have kept my voice down.”

He sighed cupping my face, “Bella, stop apologizing for other people’s bad behavior.” He leaned down placing a chaste kiss on my lips, the sweetness of the kiss told me he wasn’t mad at me.

As we drove north through the city Edward was really quiet, it was beginning to make me anxious, so I jumped when he finally spoke, “Bella, I’m sorry that man disrespected you like that. It was rude and degrading and why men think they can behave like that is beyond me.”

I took a hold of his hand giving it a small squeeze, “His momma just didn’t raise him right.”

I could see the grin form on his face, “Yeah, I guess you are right.”

Edward parked the car, opening my door to help me out. As I looked around I noticed the street was lined with businesses and quaint shops with brightly painted doors and large store front windows.

My curiosity was getting the better of me as we walked up the street and I asked, “Where are we going?”

He stopped in front of a large red door with a sign hanging over the top that read Slave to the Needle. My mouth dropped open, and I couldn’t tell if the feeling in the pit of my stomach was from excitement or nervousness.

The door opened and two college aged girls came out. As Edward held the door for them, the tall blonde looked at him and smiled, he paid her no attention.

“I know you,” the blonde said.

“Excuse me?” Edward seemed confused.

“You’re from that club. You wouldn’t let us in that night. You know you could have had all three of us. All you had to do was let us in.”

“I’m sorry, I don’t remember you.” Edward said and then motioned for me to go inside “Come Isabella” As I walked by she wrapped her hand around his forearm in an intimate manner stepping closer to him.

“That’s the point; I would have given you something to remember.”

Oh, this day just gets better and better. I placed my hand on top of hers effectively removing it. “He said he doesn’t remember you, so stop embarrassing yourself.”

“Who the fuck are you?” She huffed.

“Obviously someone he remembers.” I just smiled at the snotty bitch - the second one I had to deal with today.

Edward chuckled moving me inside, away from the string of profanities. Once inside Edward was still amused at my show. “You’re kind of cute when you get all domineering.” I tried to ignore him but he was having none of that. He pulled me in for a kiss, and maybe I was feeling a little forceful because I pulled his bottom lip between my teeth making him growl.

“You’re going to get in trouble doing that.”

“I’ve been in trouble before, nothing I can’t handle.” My eyes met his.

“Is that a challenge?”

I shook my head, “Just a simple statement of fact.”

Edward chuckled again and with an evil expression promised, “Ok, have it your way.”

His smirk made me swallow hard, and he laughed out-right. I needed to place my attention somewhere other than Edward’s intense stare so I looked around the room.

The walls were painted a dark red color, small black leather chairs sat in two groups of four. To the left was a glass counter that held various types of studs and gages for body piercings. Black stencils lined the whole right wall; they seemed to be categorized by type. The back wall housed individual photos of actual tattoos, those are what caught and held my interest.

Written on the bottom of each photo was a name and a date. I studied the works of art as if they were precious masterpieces. Most of the pictures had the name Alex under them. Some were small and intricate, like the tiny rosebush that was placed inside some woman’s ear. Others were large and covered a wide expanse of skin. One picture showed a man that had no discernable skin; every part of him was covered in ink. To be honest it was too much and I wondered what would make a person do that?

The photo that caused me to cringe the most was a picture of a man’s penis.

“Oh, my word Edward, look at that one.” I pointed the photo out to Edward.

He stood behind me with his arms around my waist and his mouth next to my ear.

“Ouch!” He cringed at the photo of the man with a rattle snake tail by his navel, and the rest of the snake wrapped down around his groin and onto his penis with venomous fangs coming out around the head.

“You should do that,” I said with a giggle.

“Yeah, I don’t think so.” He said with his voice sounding pained.

Just then the door to our left opened and a large burly man with a blue bandana on his head stepped out. He was followed by a much shorter man with shoulder length brown hair, wearing a black t-shirt. His arms held numerous tattoos, but you could still see some skin.

“Edward I’ll be right with you.” Edward just nodded to the smaller man in response.

A few minutes later he had joined us. “Ah, the illustrious Isabella, I presume?” I cringed at the word. “Alex,” he held his hand out to me.

While I shook his hand in introduction, Edward explained. “Alex is Jane’s brother.”

I smiled feeling more at ease. “Please call me Bella.”

“Bella it is.” I liked him immediately.

Alex looked to Edward, “Come on in, I took what you told me this morning and made a few rough sketches.” The room that we followed him into reminded me in a way of a dentist’s office, with the chair in the middle of the room and a table setting next to it. Alex took out a folder from the cabinet, showing us three different sketches.

“You said scrolls with roses and butterflies.”

I examined the drawings before looking to Edward. He raised his eyebrows in a motion that I was beginning to understand. He wanted me to elaborate on what I was thinking.

“Umm… I like this one.” It had three roses wrapped amongst scrolls with five butterflies surrounding the outside. “But…is this the actual size?” Alex didn’t say anything so I continued, “Because I was thinking bigger.”

“Edward said a trap stamp.” Alex glanced to Edward as he said this looking for…approval? He was quiet and just nodded again, I suppose in consent of my request. I ignored the exchange. I might be Edward’s submissive, but damn, it was my body wasn’t it?

“Yes, but bigger, could you pull this out, add more scrolls to it, make it really flow, so it looks like the butterflies are fluttering around it?” Alex pulled out a pencil, drawing what I just explained to him. I liked what I saw except, “Could you make it span out more?”

“You want it to wrap around your hips?”

“No, only on my back.”

“Bella you’re challenging me here.”

I started to giggle but Edward spoke up, “Isabella’s been doing that a lot tonight.”

My eyes met his, and they were dark and dangerous making me get that tight feeling in my stomach that sent happy little tingles to my girly parts.

Alex was very intent on his work. “The only way to stretch it out would be to angle it. Take off your jacket and turn around Bella, let me see what I’m working with.”

I did as he asked laying my jacket on the chair, flinching when his hands lifted the back of my shirt. Edward took hold of my hair gathering it over one shoulder.

“I could start it here,” his finger on my back was at the top of my hip, “sweep it around with the majority of the art in the small of your back then end it around here,” Alex’s finger ended at the bottom of the opposite hip.

“Could you go down further?”

“Onto your butt?”

“Yes.” I couldn’t see him, but I could see Edward so I knew that Alex once again was looking for authorization.

Alex sighed, “How far down?” Edward must have approved.

“Only the scrolly’s, half way down the cheek.”

Alex laughed, “Scrolly’s? Is that even a word?”

“It is in Bella-language.” Edward chuckled while I rolled my eyes.

“Edward, hand me that tape measure on the counter.” Alex placed it at the starting point. “Can you hold this?” I went to reach around with my hand, but Edwards hand was already there.

“Not you Bella, hold still.” Alex demanded as he continued to measure where my tattoo would be going, stopping in the middle of my left cheek. “Alright, when do you want to do this?”

Now I looked to Edward for his opinion. “How long will it take to heal and what limitations will Isabella have?”

“It will take a week to ten days to heal properly, no hot tubs, no skin to skin contact, and no contact sports for the first three to five days. Let’s go out and check the book to see what times I have available.”

Edward took my jacket and we followed Alex out into the main room. He started paging through his appointment book; we set a time for Thursday evening at five. I still wasn’t too sure about the skin to skin contact restriction. That was going to suck. But I was excited about the prospect of finally having the tattoo I’ve always wanted to get.

The kitchen was dark when we arrived back at my house. In my haste to leave I’d forgotten to turn on the light over the stove. I hated coming into a dark house, so I was more than pleased when Edward agreed to come in.

“Do you want to watch a movie?”

Edwards pursed his lips shaking his head. “The only thing I want to watch is you sleeping. You didn’t get any rest last night, you go get ready for bed, and I’ll take care of Seth.”

I smiled in agreement, I couldn’t really argue, I was tired, the day was stressful and tomorrow would start early.

When I came out of the bathroom, Edward was leaning with his back against the headboard with just his t-shirt and jeans on. I walked over to the bed climbing over him to straddle his thighs, before I kissed him.

“Did I say thank you for dinner and taking me to see Alex?”

“No, you didn’t.”

My fingers ran through the soft hair at the nape of his neck, I leaned in to kiss him once again whispering a thank you against his lips. Edward responded with a deeper kiss, I opened my mouth feeling his warm tongue against mine. When he pulled back he sighed.

“Your welcome, I wanted to speak to Alex Saturday night but I didn’t see him.” His hands ran up the sides of thighs over my bottom and holding my hips firmly.

“Is it weird for you, that your whole family is involved in this stuff?”

“What stuff is that Bella?” He asked against my neck.

“You know this whole D/s stuff.” Edwards head came back to look in my eyes.

“They are not all involved. My parents definitely are not, Alice and Jasper, no. They will come to open door night once in a while if there is something going on. Really, Alice only goes because of her business. She has a lot of customers there. Emmet and Rose like to go, but they are not really serious about it. Rose has some issues in her past, and she finds comfort in playing the submissive. But she gives as good as she gets.”

“You mean Emmet lets her dominate him?” I was shocked and images of big massive Emmett on his knees with a butt plug up his ass came into my mind. I could feel my face heat up, and I knew I had to be red as a beet.

“Oh my Bella, I would love to know what is going on in that pretty little head of yours right now.” He chuckled and kissed my cheek. “Would you care to share?”

I gasped then bit my lip shaking my head, making me blush more.

“Come on Bella, tell me.” His lips moved down my neck and over my collar bone as his hands skimmed my ribs sending shivers through my body.

“Stop it!” I demanded as well as I could through the giggles.

“No way my dear, one way or another you’re going to tell me.” His words were whispered in my ear before he took the lobe in his mouth, nibbling on it lightly.

“I was just thinking of Emmett on his knees that’s all.”

Edward looked me in the eye scrutinizing my words. “I think there is more to it.”

I tried to look innocent, but my face was getting warmer by the second. “I’ll let you go though. And, no, Emmett doesn’t let her dominate him; at least I don’t think he does. But he doesn’t expect her to be in full sub-mode either. If she behaves submissive that’s ok, but most of the time she doesn’t.”

“Wouldn’t that be confusing?” I couldn’t reconcile in my head, how they played sometimes when she wanted to, how would Emmett know that she was...in the mood?

Edward just shrugged, “It works for them, that’s all I can tell you. Rose will slip into submissive mode, just as you did tonight. Although I don’t believe she does it as easily nor very often.”

I was perplexed about what he was talking about. “When?”

Edward smirked running his hands along my thighs, “See? It comes so naturally to you, that you’re not even aware you did it.”

I thought about the events that had occured tonight. “At dinner.”

It wasn’t a question I knew exactly when it happened. He nodded in agreement with me. While I sat on top of him, his hands roamed over my bottom, cupping my bare cheeks, pushing so that I laid flat on his chest. My hands moved under his shirt, my fingers running through the small amount of soft hair on his chest. Edward’s hands continued moving up over my ribs and his thumbs traced along the outside curve of my breast. I couldn’t think any longer about why I did that at dinner, all I could think about was the feel of his hands on me.

He shifted, causing me to roll over so my back was on the bed. His lips placing small kisses down my neck. My hands moved to the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up and removing it before dropping it to the floor; he was so perfect, like my own personal Adonis. The muscles in his abs, chest, and shoulders, were defined, and flawlessly proportioned for his body. My hand reached out tracing the line down the middle of his chest to the button on his jeans.

As I started to open them, he grabbed my hand. “Not yet Bella.” He took ahold of my night shirt and I lifted my body off the bed so he could easily remove it. His eyes ran over my naked form, making me feel self-conscious and utterly exposed in both body and soul.

I had to look away from his intense gaze, but his hand came to my chin, forcing me to meet his eyes. “You are so absolutely beautiful, every part of you so very perfect.”

Then his lips were on mine, there was nothing rushed or forceful about the kiss and yet it made my blood boil. My hands reached into his hair, and I pulled him to me, desperate to have the feel of his body on top of mine.

He wasn’t having that though; his arms planted themselves on either said of my head, and as he pulled away from me, his lips made their way down my neck across my chest, until he took a hold of my nipple licking and sucking it.

My body automatically arched, as a moan left my mouth. It felt like he was worshiping my body and I relished in the sensation. His hand moved down over my stomach to the junction between my thighs. I parted my legs slightly, but his hand continued its downward motion to my knee lifting it to place my foot flat on the bed.

Edwards’s lips moved down my body placing sweet kisses along the way that seemed to burn through my skin. My breathing picked up, and as his face met the junction between my thighs, I whimpered in anticipation. He ran his nose through the small tuff of hair as his tongue skimmed just on the outer edge of my sex. I raised my hips trying to get more contact, letting out a groan of frustration when Edward pulled away, to adjust my other leg. When both feet were planted on the bed, he pulled on my hips making my bottom hover over the edge of the mattress.

He used the tip of his nose to run along the inside of my thigh, as he got closer to my sex, his nose moved in a circular motions, passing over my slit with the lightest of touches and a heavy breath, before descending down the other thigh. By the third pass I was a quivering mess and my hips bucked up when his tongue made a long swipe through my folds. I groaned in frustration, as that was the only contact he made before going back to his tortuous teasing.

Edward was using the tip of his nose to lightly rub over the area where my clit lay. When I tried to move closer to get more fiction his hands came up to hold my hips down and my thighs open, as he spoke against my sex, “Mmmm…you smell so good...”

“Please Edward, please…” I was to the point where I was begging for him to touch me with meaning. He hummed swiping his tongue once again through my folds making me moan, then causing me to beg some more as he continued to torment me.

His hands held my hips so tightly as his elbows pushed on my knees. I was having a hard time keeping my breath even and a harder time holding still as he now started using the tip of his tongue to run patterns over my bare skin. I could literally feel my clit throbbing and I tried to use my hands to shove his face where I needed it most. He bit the junction of my thigh hard, making me gasp and cry out as he spoke against my overheated sex.

“If you do that again Isabella, we will have to start all over again.” I quickly tucked my hands under my back, because there was no way in hell I was starting this over.

His tongue ran over the spot where he just bit soothing the pain, before going back to what he was doing. I was a quivering mess and I felt like every nerve ending in my body was centered on the spot where he was touching me. This was beyond torture, this was pure agony.

“Oh, my god, Edward…plea…ssee?” My voice was shaking, and I felt like I was on the verge of tears.

Abruptly, his hands grasp my hips firmer and he slid my bottom further off the bed as he drove his tongue deep inside me. “Oh…Fuck!” I screamed.

As he lapped my core his nose rubbed my clit. I could feel the heat begin to grow and I panted as my legs shook uncontrollably, while the pressure in my stomach built to an unbearable point.

Edward shifted, holding me with one hand while the other pulled hard on the small tuff of pubic hair and he sucked my clit into his mouth. My body rushed with a warm tingle and when he scraped his teeth over my clit, I lost it. Coming so hard my muscles seized as I arched my back screaming out his name.

My body was lost in a sea of satisfaction, all I could feel was the euphoric warmth of sweet release as I tried to get my breathing under control. I knew Edward was next me, I could sense him, and when I opened my eyes we were laying across the bed. He was perched on one elbow looking down at me, while his other hand stroked my face.

“Welcome back.” His smile was warm and charming.

“That was …amazing.” I smiled.

Edward chuckled, leaning down to kiss me. My arms wrapped around his neck, and I moaned as I tasted myself on him. He tried to pull back, but I held on to him, letting my tongue come out to lick more of my taste off his lips.

“Mmm…Bella,” he growled as he moved his body over mine using his hips to part my thighs.

My body opened for him matching his sigh as I felt him fill me. He used unhurried movements kissing me again while his hand stroked my face.

“Baby, you feel so good.” At his words my hands moved down his back feeling his muscles flex as he slowly thrust into me.
“Mmmmm…” I hummed out in contentment. There was a tenderness to his touch, we were bringing pleasure to each other and I didn’t want it to end. I could feel the warm pressure beginning to form, and Edward picked up his pace.

“Mmm, baby...my Bella…always my Bella.” Edward’s words made me truly feel like I was his, and always would be, and for a minute just one brief moment I allowed myself to believe him.

My orgasm was not mind blowing, and as my body responded to his, I shuddered underneath him, kissing any part of his skin that I could reach. Edward’s motions became more forceful, the muscles in his back flexed and he shuddered whispering, “Oh, Bella,” before kissing me more tenderly then he ever had before. The total experience brought tears to my eyes and as they fell over my checks, I thanked God that I finally knew what it felt like to make love to someone.

His face was snuggled in the crook of my neck, where he placed small wet kisses behind my ear making me giggle. I used my finger nails to skim over his ribs causing him to chuckle and twist in an attempt to get away initiating his withdrawal from my body.

He kissed me once more then lay with his cheek pressed against my breast. We were quiet for a few minutes as he just lied there while my fingers ran lightly through his hair. Finally his head lifted and he rested his chin between my breasts.

“Why were you crying baby?”

Damn what was I suppose to say? I didn’t want to lie to him, and yet I didn’t want to scare him by coming off as some emotional insecure crazy woman. His eyes were beseeching and I told him the truth.

“I had a really emotional day; and you were so tender.” I shrugged, “I’ve never been treated so affectionately, it just overwhelmed me.”

Edward scooted up bringing his lips to mine, “I find I rather like to be tender with you.”

I smiled and was going to respond when he got a devious glint in his eye. “However, I also like to treat you like my wanton slut.”

“Wanton slut huh? Well, I like that too, but tender is nice sometimes.” I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck as he rolled over on his back, taking me with him.

Edward grinned, “Yes it is.” He said tucking my hair behind my ear.

Edward got up to use the bathroom and throw the condom away.

“I bought you a tooth brush; it’s in the basket on the sink.” I called after him. He turned and winked at me. When he came back to bed, I snuggled up next to him, lying with my head on his chest, running my fingers through the sparse hair. I could hear the steady beating of his heart, and I let it lull me to sleep.
My eyes opened to the green glow of the clock - 2:17. I was still wrapped in Edward’s arms, feeling safe and warm, but I had a nagging feeling inside of me. I tried to close my eyes let my exhaustion take me back to sleep, but the feeling wouldn’t go away. I slid out of Edward’s embrace, pulling my night shirt back on before making my way into the kitchen for a drink. On my way back to the bedroom, I spotted my purse sitting on the end of the couch. The feeling of unease was almost unbearable as I sat curled into the corner of the couch and began writing in my journal.

It was the first time I wrote of my own free will, and as I poured out all my thoughts on what happened throughout the day, all the questions that I pushed to the back of my mind came flooding out. I found in the quiet stillness I could analyze my reactions and free my feelings from the mental prison they were in.

“What are you doing baby?” Edward’s sleepy voice startled me.

“I woke up to get a drink, and I just had this nagging feeling like I needed to get this out of my head.” I tried to plead with my eyes for him to understand that I wasn’t some ragging lunatic. I’m not sure if he understood or was just being tolerant, but he nodded in assent.

“Don’t be too long, you need your rest.”

“I’m almost done.”

Edward went back to bed, leaving me to finish.

Climbing back into bed the green glow read 3:42. Edward opened his arms for me to snuggle into a spooning position. “Do you feel better?”

“Yes.”

“Good, now sleep my Bella.”

The last thing I remember was the feel of the kiss he placed on my temple.

No comments: