Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 34

EPOV

Bella was completely exhausted from both the physical as well as the mental effort she needed to expel in order to control herself. The ride home had been interesting to say the least. I had originally wanted to get back earlier in the day and use the playroom. Ever since yesterday when she resorted to self-help rather than tell me ‘yellow,’ I thought Bella needed to understand that I was here to help her. So, I had made a slight change to the scene I had planned to include the C-grip.

However, this afternoon it became very clear there was no way we were going to have enough time to play, eat, and get to New Moon, so I needed an alternative. Not that I minded in the least, we had a great day together with my family. Getting to use the playroom was not imperative; it would have just been an added bonus.

My brother’s however think that it is their duty to enlighten me on the ways of a woman. Which if I am being completely honest, I’m glad they do because I had no clue that women had an inclination to linger. Driving back with the pizza, I had made a simple comment about wanting to be on the road by five and Emmett laughed.

“Then dude you better tell her four,” Jasper nodded his head in agreement while Emmett continued, “then maybe you will be gone by five-thirty.” I didn’t understand what the problem was. There wasn’t a whole lot of things to get together so it couldn’t take that much time. I listened while they talked to each other.

“Yeah it takes at least a half an hour of them telling each other that they are leaving. Then another half hour of making plans.” Jasper commented while Emmett pursed his lips nodding.

“Plans?” I needed clarification.

“Plans dude. You know, ‘oh we’ll get together for lunch, don’t forget about shopping, we are suppose to do this, we’re suppose to do that.” Emmett’s tone of voice turned mocking.

“Then the hugging starts and while they hug each other three times they go back over all the plans and sometimes add new ones. Just when you think that is all there is and you can leave it’s another round of hugs and ‘drive safes…’” Emmett interrupted Jasper’s speech.

“Oh yeah and the ‘don’t forget to call me so I know you got home safe,” again in that mocking tone.

“You guys are shitting me, right?” Emmett looked at me with raised eyebrows I caught Jasper’s eyes in the rearview mirror. They were both dead serious.

That shit wasn’t going to be happening; I would make sure that Bella knew without a doubt that when I said five that’s what I meant. Taking Bella upstairs so I could tell her in no uncertain terms how it was going to work and that meant forbidding her from talking to anyone except to say good-bye. Then as extra insurance I prepared her for the ride home with the C-Grip letting her know she didn’t have that much time before the cycles would start.

The first one was just an introduction. The second one ran through each combination of the various settings so she could experience each one. The next two were auto programmed which I had linked to my phone so I could watch the progress. It really was an extraordinary device and I had expected Bella to yellow more than she did.

But I should know by now that what I expect from Bella is not always what I get. She never disappoints me, always digging deep inside herself and whether that is sheer will or tenacity, I have no idea.

There was one point I thought about stopping the exercise when Bella appeared to be laughing about something. I didn’t ask because I didn’t want her to automatically answer and fail in her task. I did however continue to talk to her. My voice seemed to soothe her, unlike my touch that caused her to exert more effort.

I knew the last four minutes were going to be the hardest. I don’t know how the hell she curled into a ball around the seatbelt, but she did. While she screamed out the word ‘yellow’ I worked at getting her mind to focus on something else. Looking at my phone she had a little over two minutes to go and I told her that. Once she got her breathing under control and her body relaxed she was able to sit back.

Bella’s eyes flickered open and they were glassy and distant; she had been in a sub-space lost in the sea of sensations. She was absolutely exquisite and I couldn’t help but touch her, running the back of my hand over her face. Her head leaned into my touch lightly brushing her lips against my fingers. She looked at me with so much love in her eyes, I hated to look away.

We only had a few minutes before we were home and Bella was sound asleep. Picking her up her head sagged against my shoulder and she said something about a - brown cunt? I tried not to laugh because I didn’t want to disturb her, but she comes up with the strangest things when she’s sleeping.

I laid her down on the couch and as I covered her with the small blanket she stirred slightly. Brushing the hair away from her face a small smile played on her lips.

“Baby I’m going to go get Seth and pick up some food. You sleep and I’ll be back soon.” Bella didn’t answer and didn’t even move when I kissed her cheek. She really was beat and I wondered if maybe we should just skip the club and opt for a quiet night with a good movie.

Jacob answered the door, “Edward?” he was looking over my shoulder probably for Bella.

“Hello Jacob, I came for Seth.” He narrowed his eyes so I figured I had better tell him where Bella was. “She’s at home sleeping so I thought I would pick him up for her while I was out getting dinner.”

That seemed to answer his unspoken question and he told me to come in. Seth seemed glad to see me and he came over with his tail wagging. “Hey buddy, did you miss us?”

“Jake, who was …” Leah was coming down the stairs stopping halfway when she saw it was me. “Hi Edward,” I couldn’t tell if the smile on her face was genuine or not.

I answered her greeting taking in the splatters of mint green paint on her shirt. Jake advised her that Bella was back at my house sleeping. That information seemed to cause her expression to change.

“Jake are you going to Hun Sung’s or should I?” She asked handing me Seth’s leash.

“I just ordered from there myself.”I told them then a thought occurred to me. Leah had seemed very curious about my house yesterday, maybe she would like to see more of it. Besides if Bella was going to be staying there, I wanted them to know that they are welcomed to come over.

“I’m going to pick up my order now and if you would like I can get yours too. Then you could come over to my house and we can all eat together?”

Leah seemed to like that idea, but she said they couldn’t stay long because she had some work to do. That suited me fine because if we were going out, we would need time to get ready. Jacob had refused to let me pay instead insisting upon riding along with me while Leah would keep Seth.

We talked about nothing of consequence, sports, the weather, and what we did over the weekend. That information seemed to catch his attention.

“Bella was in a snowball fight?” He seemed shocked and as I thought about it, I realized he was right.

“No, actually she stood away from it, and then ambushed me.” I chuckled at the memory of her smashing snow on my head.

“Yeah that sounds more like Bella. She doesn’t like to play in the snow.” Jacob snickered.

I knew it was irrational, but the fact that some other male knew my girl better than I did irritated me. Regardless of the fact that he was like her brother and they had known each other their whole lives. I wanted to know all those little things that made Bella who she is and I didn’t want to hear it from someone else.

Leah was waiting for us in the driveway with Seth when we arrived back with the food. Once the door was open Seth made a bee-line for Bella, who was still sleeping on the couch. His nose touched her cheek and Bella stirred. He nudged her one more time and her hand absentmindedly came out to pat his head.

“Ten more minutes Seth, mommy’s tired.” Then she rolled to her back, mumbling out my name and something about BFF. I grinned but stopped abruptly at Jacob’s comment.

“Oh this is the best part, the talking!”

“Shhh…she’s tired, and don’t make fun of her.” Leah admonished her husband, I was actually glad for that.

Clearing my throat I showed them into the kitchen getting each one a drink before going in to wake Bella. I didn’t want them standing there while she was incoherent, because for one I’m a greedy bastard and I don’t want to share her sleep talk with anyone and for two I didn’t want to take a chance on Bella saying something that would make them uncomfortable or embarrass her.

When I got back to Bella she was half awake thanks to Seth’s persistence, I sat on the edge of the couch looking down at her.

“Hey,” my fingers ran along the line of her jaw.

“Hi. Do I smell food?”

“You do. Are you hungry?” I smiled at her.

“Starving!” she admitted while she sat up. “It’s weird because I ate lunch.”

“Yeah well, that was four hours ago and your body worked really hard on the way home.” Her lip went between her teeth while her face flushed pink. I chuckled at her response, “What are you thinking?”

“I’m thinking about my reward. I get a reward.” Bella’s whole face lit up and her eyes sparkled.

“That you do; what would you like?” I asked tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

“You.”

I looked into her eyes. “You have me love.”

“Nooo…I want you.” Bella flung herself at me straddling my lap with a force so hard she knocked me backwards on the couch.

I laughed while my hands gripped her bottom, “well, at least you are easy to please.”

Bella wiggled her hips so her core was grinding on my dick making me grunt. “Isabella.”

“Oops.” The look on her face was not one of oops. It was a look of merriment and had we been alone she would have been over my knee with my hand on her ass. Then again, maybe that was her intention all along. But as it was, there were people in the kitchen waiting for us who would not approve of walking in on that little scene.

“We will discuss your ‘oops’ later, right now there are people and food in the kitchen, both of which are waiting for you.”

“Who?” She moved to get off me, and then followed as I walked towards the kitchen.

“Let’s go see.”

Seth followed us and I could tell that Bella was indeed pleasantly surprised at seeing her family there. While we ate there was quiet conversation, Bella talked about our weekend, explaining in detail the meals we ate, the color schemes of the rooms and describing in depth the beauty of the lake. How the snow surrounded the perimeter while the mountain reflected off the water like glass.

Bella found beauty in the most remarkable places and I couldn’t be sure if it was just her or all women. I tried to think of conversations with my mother and sisters. Were they like that? I couldn’t remember a time that either of them had me so drawn in to their conversation that I couldn’t look away.

I was so wrapped up in watching Bella, the way her hands moved sometimes while she talked or the look of wonder that came on her face while she contemplated something. How her eyes sparkled when she was amused or narrowed with indecision. Bella completely fascinated me and I could have sat there all night just watching her.

I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts that I didn’t hear the question Bella asked me. “I’m sorry babe, can you repeat that?”

“I was just wondering if Alice would send me copies of the pictures she took.”

“I don’t see why not. Just ask her she probably already has them downloaded.” I shrugged; if I knew my sister she would have been downloading them the minute we got back to the cabin. Bella returned back to the conversation she was having.

“I’ll ask her Leah and send it to you. I was thinking maybe you could crop it and make it black and white.” I had no idea what she was talking about.

“Where was your camera?” Leah asked a seemingly innocent question.

“I didn’t take it. You know taking pictures isn’t my thing.” Bella answered taking a drink from her glass.

“No of course not,” Leah smirked. “Bella normal people take pictures.”

Bella’s whole face turned blank, “I guess I’m just not normal then Leah.”

Bella’s eyes met mine with an ancient sadness in them I didn’t recognize. I could see the tears forming in her eyes and I wondered what the fuck just happened. She was imploring me to do something but I didn’t know what. The only thing I could think of was to let her remove herself, so I inclined my head telling to go use the bathroom.

My eyes shifted to the source of Bella’s distress wondering what she said that caused the reaction I just witnessed. Jacob practically attacked his wife.

“Why the fuck do you do that?” his voice was low as he spoke through clinched teeth.

“I didn’t do anything,” Leah tried to insinuate innocence.

“Well you sure said something,” I knew she didn’t appreciate my comment by the glare I got but I didn’t give a shit. Leah has a way of just saying whatever comes to her mind without any thought of how people are going to react. I was expecting a retort but it was Jacob who addressed the situation.

“Leah,” he sighed, “you know how sensitive Bella is when you insinuate that she’s abnormal.” Leah looked back to me, and I could see the remorse. But I wondered why she says hurtful things to begin with.

“I didn’t mean it like that, I just meant that…doesn’t everyone take their camera when they go away?”

I thought about that and the answer was, “no, not everyone.”

Bella came back out of the bathroom, her mood had improved. As she walked by me her hand ran across my shoulder. “Are you still planning for us to go out tonight?” My eyes caught hers and I debated for a few seconds. I had wanted Bella to see the caning demonstration and because of our other plans we wouldn’t get to the club for several weeks. But I didn’t want to go if she was too tired.

“Yes, as long as you feel up to it.”

A smile spread across her face. “I’m fine…”

Leah interrupted her sentence, “Bells I didn’t mean anything by…”

“Don’t worry about it Leah, I overreacted.” Bella sat back down to finish her meal, I wondered if it was an overreaction or if she was just placating her sister to keep the drama to a minim. The conversation dragged and then Leah just couldn’t help herself.

“You know Bella, you should get a simpler camera if you can’t work that one.” Bella sighed pushing her plate back.

“Leah, I know how to work the camera. We were there for one night and working all day Saturday. I promise when we go to the beach I’ll take the damn camera. Are you happy now?”

“You’re going to the beach? When?” Leah scrunched her eyes together.

Bella shrugged looking to me

“It’s not definite at the moment but I believe the first week of June, when we come home from Forks.”

“Oh that reminds me Bella we are leaving Wednesday instead of Friday but I didn’t think that would be a problem because you’re coming out with Edward.” With Leah’s statement all the tension in the room left.

Bella got up to start cleaning the table off, but I stopped her. “Baby I’ll do that, why don’t you show Leah your room and start getting ready?”

She tilted her head slightly, “Leah would you like to see my room?”

“You have your own room?” she asked moving to stand.

Bella leaned over to kiss my cheek then whispered in my ear, “the BFF is in the drawer in the bathroom.” I must have looked dazed because she giggled telling Leah to follow her. I watched as the two women left wondering what the hell she was talking about.

When my eyes went to the man across the table from me, he was scrutinizing our exchange. I didn’t think he heard Bella and even if he did I figured if I didn’t understand what she meant he sure as hell didn’t either.

“Jacob, do you want another beer?” I asked him while I moved to finish what Bella had started.

“Sure.” He was still watching me while I rinsed off the plates to put them in the dishwasher, making me wonder what was on his mind.

“You do the dishes?”

Is that what his problem is?

“Yes sometimes. Sometimes Bella does them, sometimes we do them together.” I said looking over my shoulder at him. Jacob was still analyzing what I was doing.

“Huh,” he huffed, “just like a regular couple.”

What did he think we were?

“As opposed to what?” I asked leaning against the counter and taking a drink from the bottle of beer.

“I don’t know Edward. I’ve been trying to come to terms with what your relationship with Bella is.” He leaned back in the chair folding his arms across his chest. “That is part of Leah’s problem too. Well she has another problem but that’s between them and they will work it out.” He grew quiet and I wanted him to just say what he was thinking.

“So what is your problem Jacob?” He picked up the bottle taking a drink without ever breaking eye contact

“I don’t have a problem. You love her…,” it was a statement of fact, “…I can see that. It’s just, I suppose when you first started being together…I can’t get out of my mind where you met or the lifestyle you are involved in. I assumed that would involve Bella being treated like a maid and doing all the work while you sat around holding a whip.”

I couldn’t stop the laugh that came out of me and I was going to comment but he continued.

“I’m going to guess that there are aspects to your life together that I would not approve of…”

“Jacob, if you are referring to our intimate relationship that is truly none of your business just as yours is none of mine. I don’t need or want your approval, I didn’t invite you here for that or for Leah to see that there are not sex swings hanging in every room,” Jacob grimaced and made like he was going to say something but I pressed on.

“I invited you here because I thought maybe Leah… and you, would like to spend time with Bella. I know you are all close and I’m afraid I monopolize her. I can’t help that, and I’m not going to apologize for it either. As for our relationship it is just like anybody else’s. With hopes, fears, and uncertainties like any other two people who love each other.”

“I can see that, and Bella is a big girl she can do what she wants. I told you I don’t have a problem as long as she is happy and safe…” At the word ‘safe’ I was reminded of something.

“Jacob do you know a man named Caius? Caius Salvador?” His brow furrowed as he thought pursing his lips while he shook his head.

“No, who is he?”

I took another drink before I explained what little I could, telling Jacob some of what occurred here at my home as well as the panic attack Bella had yesterday. Finally giving him the reason why Bella was going to change the code on her house and stay here for a few weeks. I still didn’t think that Caius was any danger, and after Jacob denied knowing him I figured there was no way that Caius knew Bella either.

“What does he do for a living?” Jacob inquired.

“His main business is antiques. Bella doesn’t have any antiques does she?”

“Have you seen the furniture in her TV room?” he scoffed.
I chuckled because yes, the furniture from her mother was old but I didn’t think that was anything Caius would be interested in.

Jacob shook his head, “no, there are none, the only thing she has is a bracelet from her grandmother with little blue stones in it. I don’t even think it’s real, just cut glass.” He thought for a minute then looked to me, “is this guy dangerous?”

I denied it and he warned me to keep an extra eye on Bella, reminding me how stubborn she can be. He didn’t have to tell me, I knew that from firsthand experience. The one thing I had going for me was my Dom card, and yes, I would play it whenever I thought it was necessary. Seth came running out into the kitchen and once I let him out back Jacob and I went into the living room just as the two women were coming down the stairs.

Bella looked stunning in the silver dress. Her hair was twisted around her face with the bulk of it all gathered over her right shoulder and secured with an oval bronze barrette. The front of the dress curved down to reveal the blue pearl on her collar while the fabric hugged every sensuous curve she had.

When she turned around the back of the dress was completely opened with a bronze chain attached to each side that draped across her shoulder blades. The dress puckered by her tail bone caused the thin material to hug her ass. It was short, ending mid-thigh, and she looked sexy as hell.

Jacob choked on the last sip of beer in the bottle, coughing while he took in Bella’s appearance.
“What the fuck are you wearing?”

“It’s a dress.” Bella stated the obvious.

“That IS NOT a dress! Jesus mighty girl, Leah got pregnant in more clothes then that!”

“Ewww…Jake!” Bella made a face of disgust and her voice rose an octave when she said his name.

“I like it,” Leah announced.

“Well you aren’t wearing that, not unless it’s around the house while you vacuum!”

I laughed at Jacob.

“I’ll let you borrow my whip.” Bella’s jaw dropped open while Jacob answered me, “I just might take you up on that,” while Leah simultaneously said, “don’t give him any ideas.”

I laughed at the exchange while Bella rolled her eyes then shook her head in disbelief. They said their good- byes with one last warning from Jacob that if I was going to let Bella dress like that I’d better keep a damn good eye on her. He didn’t have to remind me; the way she looked I didn’t think I would be able to keep my eyes off her.

It was close to eight-thirty and I had a lot to get done before we could leave. I needed to dress, get Bella back into full- sub mode, and prepare her body for the evening.

“Isabella where is the C-grip?” I needed to reprogram it, because she would be wearing it tonight.

“The BFF?” The look on her face was comical making me laugh. Bella must have gotten concerned because she asked, “can we call it BFF?”

“Why?” I asked with a chuckle and a snort. But she didn’t answer me right away. Instead she stood there with an innocent grin and I just didn’t have the time to pull the information out of her so I asked more sternly than I expected to, “Isabella why?”

“Because I thi…”

“Who?” I figured I might as well get started at her getting back to where she would need to be.

“Your girl is sorry Sir; she was out of the habit. Please forgive her?” I nodded motioning with my hand for her to continue. Bella took a deep breath.

“Sir, this one thinks that C-Grip is a disgusting name and she hates the word cunt and would like to call it BFF because she believes if it was not used to torture her it would be her Best Fucking Friend.”

Bella said it so fast, in one long breath, that the only words that actually registered in my brain were disgusting, cunt, torture, and best fucking friend. But it didn’t really matter, she can call the toy whatever she wanted.

“Isabella go get the C…the BFF…,” I smirked at the thought of her silly names, “…and bring it to me in my room immediately.”

“Yes Master.”

I showered and shaved as quickly as possible, going into my room with a towel wrapped around my waist. Bella was standing by the dresser with BFF held out in front of her with her chin down. I didn’t say anything to her; I wanted to give her a few minutes to get her head straight.

Once my shirt was on I snapped my fingers and then gave the signal for her to come to me. Bella held BFF out in front of her and I took it motioning for her kneel. Once she was on the floor I handed her my boxers.

“Dress me Isabella.”

I don’t normally enjoy having someone dress me, but I needed her to get back in the right frame of mind quickly, so I was hoping to kill two birds with one stone. As I lifted each foot, I used her shoulders to balance myself. Once she pulled the thin layer of cotton over my knees, I motioned for her to stop.

“Is my cock hard Isabella?” I could see her tongue peek out between her lips.

“Yes Master.”

“And do you think it is polite to cover up a hard cock?”

“No Master.”

“No? Then what do you intend to do about it?” Bella moved forward but I pulled back stopping her. “Uh Uh…did you ask permission for the privilege of doing that?” It took two seconds for her to get her thoughts together.

“Master, may this girl please give you pleasure with her mouth?”

This was not the frame of mind I wanted her in tonight. Submissive? Yes she was that. I wanted something deeper; I wanted the attitude that matched the dress. I wanted my slut - and she was going to have to be enticed into making an appearance.

“Isabella, I don’t have time for my girl to give me pleasure. I want my slut to suck my cock. Now ask again.” I could see the determination in her eyes.

“Master may your slut please suck your cock?”

That’s my girl; now let’s see what you got.

“Open up.” As she complied I slid myself into her warm wet mouth. “You have five minutes to show me all those skills you taught my sister.”

I could feel the back of her throat relax and I didn’t give any resistance to the expertise of her mouth. I felt rather juvenile blowing my load in less than five minutes, but I really didn’t have the time to enjoy it as long as I wanted to.

Bella’s face was flushed while she finished dressing me right down to tying my shoes. I reprogrammed BFF for the night then had Bella sit on the chair with her legs draped over the arms so she was open for me. I sat on the edge of the hassock running two fingers through her folds.

Holy Fuck she was wet.

“I’m assuming by how wet she is that my slut enjoyed sucking me off?” Bella remained quiet while my fingers curled deep inside her. She let out a deep primal moan lifting her hips to get more friction.

“I can give you your reward now Isabella, or I can give it to you later. If you choose now it is all you will get. If you choose later you shall receive more than one. The choice is yours. Choose now.” I knew it was a hard decision to make when she was so close. But earlier she had refrained holding off her orgasm, I knew she could do it now, if she wanted to.

“Ahhh… Later…I…your girl chooses later.” She almost let out a sigh of relief as she finished talking. I just couldn’t let her off that easy. My fingers stayed where they were.

“I thought my girl was gone for the evening? I thought I had something else?” Bella’s muscles were clinching around my fingers and I figured she’d better hurry up or she wasn’t going to make it.

“Ohhh…Master…ahhh…your slut…Master your slut chooses more than one later.” I was going to stop but Bella blurted out, “because your slut is greedy and wants more than one!” The last part came out of her mouth in a rush.

Withdrawing my fingers I placed them on her lips wiping the moisture off on them and then held one finger up in a warning. “Don’t lick that off.”

Bella remained still her breathing beginning to return to normal as I slid BFF back inside her clamping the arm down over her clit. My hands moved down her thighs to wrap around her knees lifting them so she could sit up before bringing her to her feet and giving the signal for her to look at me.

“Isabella I want that flavor to remain on your lips until such a time that I lick it off. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.”

It was hard while looking in her eyes to not just remove the tangy dampness, but I wanted that for later. Instead I placed a kiss on Bella’s forehead then ushered her downstairs so we could leave.

It was a clear evening and traffic was light so we arrived in plenty of time. Before we got out of the car I gave her the eyes down signal and started giving instructions she would need for the rest of the night.

“Isabella you are to keep your eyes down at all times unless I tell you otherwise. You are not to speak to anyone without my expressed permission. The C…the BFF,” I was really going to have to get the full story on that, “…has been silenced so you will not hear the beep it will just begin with no warning to you.”

I on the other hand would still be alerted by my phone so I knew to watch Bella for any signs that the sensations were getting the better of her. I also wanted to watch how she would react to the stimulation in a semi-public atmosphere.

I held her door open while Bella stepped out of the car; my fingers ran across her breasts. I knew she didn’t have a bra on because there was no way she could wear one with that dress. But there was something on her breasts that kept her nipples from pointing out. I wasn’t sure if I liked that or not, and I stood there quietly contemplating having her remove it. I thought maybe before making that decision I would find out what it is and why Bella was wearing it.

“Isabella what is this?”

“It’s a Nu-bra Sir,” her eyes remained down while she talked.

Ok, it’s new, but how is it staying on her and why is she wearing it? With her eyes down I couldn’t get any kind of reaction from her.

“Isabella…why are you wearing it?”

“Sir?” She was as confused as I was and she hadn’t told me what I needed to know. “I…”

“Who?”

Bella sighed and I needed to put an end to that. “Isabella stop making that noise and tell me what I want to know, now.”

“Your girl can not wear a regular bra and so she is wearing a Nu-bra.”

I wasn’t getting anywhere with that line of questioning so I made my decision. “I don’t care when you got the bra. I would like you to remove it.” Bella stood still for a second and then she started to giggle. “Something is funny?” I couldn’t figure out what she was laughing at.

“Master the bra is not N-E-W, new. The name is Nu – N-U like nude, it is for lift, support, and modesty. So your girl is not walking around with loose boobs and pointy nipples.”

Yeah, we had a breakdown of communication on several levels. The confusion over the new/nu was slightly humorous, but the rest was out of the question. I suppose I still had not made myself clear as to what I was expecting, so I enlightened her.

“Isabella, remove that nu-bra, now. I want you with loose boobs and pointy nipples. Had I thought of it, you would be wearing the bands and your nipples would constantly be at full attention. As it is I shall have to take it upon myself to see that they are. Because when my slut walks into a room, I want everyone to see her charms, knowing that they all belong to me. Modesty holds no place here tonight, now do as I say.”

She hesitated for a fraction of a second and I presumed that Bella was warring with herself. I was going to say something about wasting time, when her arms started moving. Reaching down the front of the dress she tugged and pulled finally taking her hand back out holding a flimsy piece of material that reminded me of poster board. Taking it from her to put in the car I realized from the tackiness how the bra stayed in place. Bella had taped it to herself; I added that to the list of strange things women did.

Bella followed as she had been directed to. A few people said hello as I made my way through the downstairs, others just nodded in polite recognition. As we made our way through heading into the VIP room I spotted Aro and Jane sitting together at a table but continued on my route. When I opened the door I heard my name being called from behind me, turning I saw who it was.

“Stefan.”

“Edward, may I speak to you about the invoice I was sent?” he wasn’t rude but it I didn’t know what I could help him with.

“You have to talk to Aro about that. I have nothing to do with it.” He should know that.

“That’s not true Edward, your name is on the bottom so I know that you had something to do with it.”

All I do is run them off, my name appears because I am logged in to the programs to access the information, and I told him that.

“You know the economy is bad and I’m laid off from work, so my funds are a little short at the moment. If I could just have some time or if I could make payments I would appreciate it.” I understood, I truly did, but it wasn’t my place to make those kinds of arrangements.

“I don’t know if anything can be worked out and that is something you will have to speak to Aro about and make arrangements with him. In the mean time, if your funds are low perhaps you shouldn’t come here and spend so much.”

I don’t think he liked that statement very much. In my mind that was a simple truth; if you don’t have the money to pay for something then you don’t do it. But like I said he didn’t like the truth, Stefan’s eyes narrowed as he squared his shoulders.

“You know Edward coming to New Moon is the only outlet I have right now. I’m struggling just the same as half the people in here are. I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth or a trust fund coming out my ass, and I certainly wasn’t lucky enough to have a million dollar babe at my disposal,” he motioned with his chin in Bella’s direction.

“Excuse me?” Why the hell is he bringing Bella into this and what does he mean by million dollar babe?

“You heard me, money begets money, and I suppose had I been here that Thursday night she wouldn’t have taken a second look at me, because I would be beneath her.”

What the fuck is he talking about?

“I’m not exactly sure what you are insinuating or why you would stoop so low as to bring my submissive into your little rant. But don’t you ever think for one minute that I would allow you to say anything of a derogatory nature about Isabella.” I was going to continue but Aro had joined our exchange.

“Is there a problem here?”

“No.” Stefan answered while I disagreed.

“Yes, there is a problem. Stefan would like to speak with you alone to see what can be done about his bill. While you are there perhaps he can explain where he gets his information about my finances, or my submissive’s.” While I spoke I never took my eyes off Stefan’s.

Aro eyed me and then took in Bella; I hadn’t even glanced at her until now. She was standing quietly behind me with her chin straight and her eyes down. Aro escorted Stefan back to his office; I didn’t want to go along as the whole thing was between them. I was just irritated that he had the nerve to bring up Bella, and what did he mean million dollar babe?

Does she have a million dollars? I knew Bella had gotten insurance money from her mother’s death but was it that much? It didn’t matter to me; it was her money not mine and Stefan was correct, I had been born with a trust fund coming out my ass.

After the little exchange with Stefan all I wanted to do was be alone with Bella so I could talk to her and make sure she wasn’t in any way distressed by the exchange. The problem was there wasn’t anywhere to go but back to the office and Aro was already occupying that space. The DJ started a new song and as the lyrics ran through my head I thought of a place where we could talk and be alone in a crowded room.

“Come Isabella.” As we got onto the dance floor my phone vibrated telling me that BFF was going to begin a cycle. Pulling her into my arms, her hand rested on my shirt over my heart while the other one clasped my hand. My other hand skimmed the expanse of her bare back and she shivered, making me wonder if it was in response to my touch or to BFF.

Tilting her chin so she would look at me, we started to sway with the music. Bella’s eyes were wide and a smile played on her lips while I sang the words.

well expect me to be
calling you to see
if you're ok when i'm not around
asking if you love me
i love the way you make it sound
calling you to see
do i try too hard to make you smile
to make a smile

well i will keep calling you to see
if you're sleepin are you dreamin and
if you're dreamin are you dreamin of me
i cant believe
you actually picked...me


“Are you alright? Did Stefan upset you?” I asked while we moved around in a slow circle.

“No Sir, your girl is fine.” Bella’s voice was kind of breathy and I knew what that was from.

“I don’t know why he would involve you, or me for that matter, into his financial obligations to Aro. And he had no right to insinuate anything about you.”

She didn’t answer, her lips parted and I could see her tongue start to moisten her lips but she stopped herself. It was then that I remembered what was on her lips and I was waiting for the right moment to remove it. Bella’s eyes were getting glassy and her breathing grew heavy as the song changed. Looking down into her eyes I smiled.

“This is your song Isabella.” A slow smile formed across her face as her body molded to mine. I swayed us to the sultry beat while singing the words against her lips.

Looking at you, I can tell, you’ve had hard times in your life
Now its time for me, to make everything right
I wanna shower you, with lovely thangs, help you smile again,
I wanna get to know you, make it right, so you can breathe again

You’re my diamond in the rough girl
And I’m here to make it better
You’re my diamond in the rough girl
And we gone shine in love together
My hand slid down to the small of her back so the material of her dress covered my fingers while pulling her closer to my body. Our hips moved in unity and I could see the flush starting to form on Bella’s face while I continued crooning.

I see the scars from the broken heart; life’s got you down
And the bags under your eyes have the smiles inside, that’s tearing you apart
Girl you looking at change, I’m a man that preys and I’m strong in faith
God musta had a plan, placed you in my hand, let me lead the way.

You’re my diamond in the rough girl
And I’m here to make it better
“Master,” Bella’s pleading voice was matching her eyes and she swallowed hard letting a small sigh of pleasure escape her mouth.
“Shhhh….……And we gonna shine in love together
“Master, please…yel-…”
“Shhhh….let it go Isabella,” I told her before singing the next line.
And I’m here to make it better
“Yell….ahhhh…,” Bella was still trying to fight it, and I didn’t want her to fight, I wanted her to let it go and orgasm. My hand moved down under the back of her dress to cup her bare bottom while I sang the next line against her lips.
And we gonna shine in lover together
While the song ran through the refrain once again I held Bella as close to me as I could. Her eyes were imploring me to help her as her breathing became deeper, “Isabella, keep your eyes on me and just let go, give into it, enjoy your release.” Her eyes quickly scanned the room but I called her attention back to me.
“Look at me Isabella, don’t take your eyes off mine.” Once I had her full attention I could tell she was close, and slightly scared about having an orgasm in public.
“It’s alright baby, I’ve got you and nothing is going to happen, just try to be as quiet as you can. Now, cum Isabella.” She trembled against my body and a soft moan left her throat which I captured with my mouth against hers. Our tongues moved against each other’s and Bella’s soft whimpers of pleasure vibrated against my mouth.
As I pulled back, a satisfied grin marked her face while I muttered the last of the words to the song against her lips.
You’re a princess cut, uranium your flawless girl your don’t have to …
Brilliant baby, shine better than all I know…

When the song was done, my lips caught hers again and I licked the last of her flavor off them, while my hand moved back up to a more conventional position on her back. As our lips parted Bella’s breathing had practically returned to normal. I knew there were many eyes on us and to them it would have looked like a make out session on the dance floor. But my girl had just had her first of many public orgasms and she did spectacular.

I signaled for her to keep her eyes down before we moved off from the dance area. I didn’t want to make Bella self-conscious about all the people scrutinizing us. I myself had not realized that we were so interesting until many head’s turned in my direction while I walked by.

Jessica had a scowl on her face, Maria pretended to be oblivious but I saw her glance at me through the corner of her eyes. Lauren, dressed in her normal cat suit, stood openly gaping with her hands on her hips. There were other curious eyes that followed our movements and as I met their gaze they would quickly turn away.

Upstairs was just as full and the demonstration was just beginning. I positioned Bella in front of me with one hand on her hip and the other around her waist. I spoke quietly next to her ear explaining what she was going to be viewing.

“Isabella this is a punishment scene. They will be role playing out the punishment. Look,” I held her chin in my hand while she took in the stage. Cameron was securing his submissive to the pole, so her back was facing him. After the normal discussion and placating to the audience he picked up the bamboo cane. With the first strike, Bella jumped. The second strike she gasped with the jump and the third she let out a hushed strangled cry as she tensed up.

At first I had thought that BFF was working on her again, but I realized that wasn’t the case when the next strike hit and she spun around to look at me. Stark terror filled her eyes and she jumped again at the sound of the cane hitting flesh. From the deer caught in the headlight look I was getting, I figured it was safe to assume that caning just became a hard limit.

No comments: