Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 30

BPOV

…..“Last thing Isabella, for the rest of the weekend you are to request and receive my permission to use the bathroom.”

What was that? Ask and receive permission to use the bathroom? I wasn’t sure I heard him correctly but when I glanced at him his face hadn’t changed, he was dead serious. I fidgeted in the seat, my bottom tingled like crazy and every time I thought I got comfortable the warm sting would return.

“Do you have any questions?” Edward’s eyes quickly roamed over in my direction before returning to the road.

“Ummm, yes sir? You want your girl to ask permission to use the bathroom?” I could hear the horror in my voice as it rose an octave. “Can she ask why?”

“She can, but she shouldn’t expect an answer other than to say that receiving permission for your basic human needs is something that I deem to be necessary for this weekend.” He looked in my direction again then added.

“My girl should also sit still, because I find all her moving around to be distracting.” I could see the grin playing on the side of his lips. I didn’t say anything, I was still trying to take in all of his instructions.

“Is that the only question you have?” I could feel my teeth biting into my lip as I thought.

“No?” the word came out like a question, and Edward waited for me to ask what I wanted to know. “You want your girl to just ask, in front of everyone?”

Edward sighed, “No Isabella, you cannot just ask, you are going to have to present yourself to get my attention and then wait for my response.”

I was trying to understand what he meant because he said that I was to present myself by meeting his eyes and then wait for a signal from him to tell me what to do.

“Master you want your girl to make eye contact with you and let you know with her eyes that she needs to use the bathroom, and then wait for a signal of permission to go. Is that correct?”

“Yes,” Edward was quiet then he added, “If you are next to me, it is acceptable for you to get my attention by touching my hand and then waiting for a response.”

I think my mouth was gaping open like a fish as I tried to comprehend how this was going to work.
“May this one whisper in your ear?” I thought maybe that would be an easier option.

“No,” he was adamant, “that would draw attention from the others as to what was going on. The only time you can verbally seek permission is when we are in our room or completely alone.”

I was debating in my mind why he would expect this from me. We have never discussed it and I couldn’t remember if there was something on my limits that dealt with bathroom restrictions. The whole concept certainly won’t hurt me. It could be humiliating asking for permission like I was a child. I wouldn’t want others to know what was happing so I would need to be very stealth to not bring unwanted attention to my behavior.

Seeking Edward’s consent for the most basic of human needs will certainly be a humbling experience. Then Jane’s words came to my mind ‘as a submissive we humble ourselves while honoring our Master.’ Is that why Edward was requesting this, to see if I would honor him?

Sitting there shifting around in my seat it became clear to me, it didn’t matter. I had spent the last ten minutes or so having an internal debate with myself over a decision that was already decided. I trusted Edward, explicitly, and in that knowledge was the only answer I needed. I would do what he asked of me because it was in my best interest to do so.

Edward had remained quiet throughout my deliberations and when I glanced in his direction he looked as undistracted as ever. I suppose he knew that I was going to need time to come to terms with his requirement. His composed self-confidence gave me strength of mind, and for that I was thankful.

“Master?” Edward’s eyes glanced to me quickly to let me know I had his attention. “Your girl doesn’t need a reason; she will do as you ask.”

“Good girl.” At his words I looked down and spotted his phone in the console and the tingle in my butt reminded me of the picture.

“Master, can your girl please see the picture?” I tried to put on the best pleading job I possibly could. It must have worked because he chuckled handing me the phone.

“Call me, the picture will come up.” Two seconds later a melody I had never heard came from his phone. It was slow and sultry, and when I glanced at him his eyes were shining with delight.

He knew what I wanted to know.

“That’s by Anthony Hamilton, it’s called ‘Diamond in the Rough.’”

I wondered why he had that song as my ringtone?

“You’ve never heard it?” He asked, lifting his eyebrows.

I shook my head, “no Sir.”

“I’ll have to make sure and play it for you sometime.” Edward got a sly smile on his face, making me wonder what he had in mind.

Throughout that little conversation I had missed the picture, so I rang his phone again then gasped at what I saw. I could feel my face heat up from the blush and hear Edward’s chuckle at my reaction. I couldn’t help it, my ass looked and felt like it had sunburn and held between my cheeks was the blue jewel. The combination made my butt twinge even more and I shifted in my seat much to Edward’s amusement.

“What’s the matter Isabella?” His knuckle ran down the side of my face.

“Nothing, it’s just…redder than expected.” I said putting his phone back.

“I would wager to guess that from the way you are wiggling around, your bottom is probably still very pink.” My face grew impossibly hotter at his words.

“Tell you what, let’s have a look.” As he said the words the car pulled over onto the shoulder. I looked around unsure of what he was doing.

“Come on be quick, pull your pants down and let me look.”

I hesitated for a second before unhooking the seatbelt and moving to my knees on the seat. Unbuttoning my pants I was very aware of where we were. The rural road was not busy but that didn’t mean a passing car couldn’t drive by at any minute. As my pants scratched over the flesh of my bottom I had to bite my lip to keep quiet.

“Lift your shirt up.” The command in his voice made me do as I was told.

“Mmmm. Yes, still quite pink.” He pushed my pants down further on my legs.

I had never felt so exposed in my life; or more turned on. I knew it was bizarre, kneeling half naked in a car on the side of the road where anybody driving by could see. But I didn’t care I found it to be absolutely titillating and I wanted him to touch me so badly.

His lips brushed against my bottom in a single kiss and I felt his fingers on me and then the plug turning inside of me making me moan softly.

“Easy love,” he softly said and then two fingers ran through my wetness and I felt so wanton at getting aroused by this little scene. Edward placed another kiss on my bottom then pulled my shirt back down.

“If it was not illegal to do so, I would have you stay like that for the rest of the drive. But since that’s not possible, you need to get back in your seat.”

A minute later my pants were back in place and we were on our way. The whole pit stop took less than five minutes. I didn’t know if anyone actually drove by or not and frankly I didn’t care.

Edward had turned off the main road crossing a single lane steel bridge that ran over a small waterway. The road was mostly straight and surrounded by tall mature trees. It felt like we had been on the two lane path forever before we finally crossed another bridge and the area opened up into a huge flat meadow. Nestled in the back among the tree line was a single two story log cabin.

Pulling the car along side of a silver escalade, Edward finally came to a stop. The cabin had two large windows that jetted out over a front porch that wrapped around the whole exterior of the house. As we got out of car the only thing I heard was the running water in the small river that ran along the banks of the property. The air was much cooler here and I was glad that I had thought of putting on my hoodie.

There didn’t seem to be any movement inside the cabin as I followed Edward up the stairs that lead to the front door. Inside, the main room was completely open and painted an off white color with exposed oak beams and woodwork. It was very rustic with dark leather furniture, wooden tables, and braided rugs on top of the shiny wooden floors.

To the right, at the bottom of the open stairwell, was a dining table that sat in front of French patio doors leading onto a deck, or perhaps maybe it was a continuation of the porch. On the other side of the table was the kitchen situated in a corner of exposed wooden beams. In the left corner a fire was blazing in the stone hearth.

Jasper came in through the patio doors carrying several logs for the fire. “Hey! You guys made it. Hi Bella,” he added with a smile.

“Hi Jasper.” As soon as our pleasantries were done Edward asked where the others were.

“They all went into town, Emmett wanted to get beer, the girls went for food and Alice wanted to get stuff to make Hot Totties,” Jasper said with a smirk and then added, “they didn’t think you would be here so soon.”

“I made good time and only had to make one small stop.” I smirked and blushed at the memory and of course Jasper took notice of my reaction.

“Yeah, I don’t want to know,” he said with a grin walking past us. “Alice said the linens are all clean but you have to make your own bed.”

The top of the stairs was a loft that overlooked the main room below with the bedrooms jetting off on the sides. Edward’s was the first one on the right; he pointed out to me who had the other rooms and where the bathroom was.

The bedroom was painted the same off white as downstairs. The antique brass bed sat underneath a large picture window. The dark brown drapes and valance created a frame around the picturesque view of Mt. Rainier in the back ground.

“Wow.” That was all could say as I looked out the window.

“Do you like it?” I couldn’t take my eyes away from that view.

“It’s beautiful.” I said the word like a prayer.

Edward wrapped his hands around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder and placing a kiss just under my ear. “That is just a volcano Isabella, beautiful is what I’m holding in my arms.”

Twisting in his grasp I let my finger run through the soft silky hair on the back of his neck. His eyes were bright and joyful and I felt beautiful when I was with him.

“Master, your girl loves you very much.”

“Well that is good to know, because I love her very much.” He placed a soft kiss on my lips then pulled away. “Let’s get unpacked and get the bed made before they all get back.”

There was a small dresser and a closet, but because we were only staying one night neither of us had alot of clothes. Edward had gone out into the hall to get the linens and together we made the up the bed. I was putting our extra shoes in the closet when he told me he had something for me and handed me a book.

“I wanted to give it to you before we left, but it slipped my mind.” I looked at the title, ‘The Yoga of Discipline’ by Gurumayi Chidvilasananda.

“This is the guru that Jane put in my journal?”

“Yes, it’s the only book of hers I have; I thought you might be interested in reading it.”

I looked at the title again. “The yoga of discipline. Hmmm…”

Edward chuckled, “It’s not what you think,” he laughed again then shrugged, “you might find it enlightening.”

“Thank you.”

“Come on, I’ll show you the rest of the house,” Edward said taking my hand in his.

Downstairs off the main room was a library with a pool table smack-dab in the center, and a small bathroom off to the side. Off the back deck was the hot tub and down by the water there was a fire pit with Adirondack chairs sitting around it with the view of the mountain in the background.

I didn’t see Jasper when we came down from Edward’s room but as we went back inside he was coming in the front door with all the others carrying everything they bought.

“Hey Edward, Little Bella, glad to see you could finally join the party,” Emmett said by way of greeting while Alice and Rose were more conventional.

No one had been here all winter and we were there to prepare the cabin for the season. Alice had made a list of household tasks for us girls to do inside. It consisted mostly of cleaning chores: dusting, washing windows and sweeping floors. The men had their own tasks to do outside: clean out the gutters, power-wash the house, and clean and set up the patio furniture. The plan was to eat lunch then get started working, and hopefully be done by dinner time, leaving us the evening and all day tomorrow free to relax.

So while the men went out to get started we worked in the kitchen making lunch. There wasn’t much room in the galley style kitchen, so I stood on the outside of the breakfast bar preparing the fruit salad, while Alice worked at the counter pressing burgers and Rose stood opposite me chopping vegetables for a salad.

“Alice thanks again for all the outfits; I’m sorry I should have called you yesterday.” She looked up from her goo covered hands.

“I wasn’t sure if Edward was going to give them to you right away or not. Did everything fit?”

“Yes and I didn’t show…,” I hesitated for a second catching myself before saying Edward’s name, I wasn’t sure if that was allowed. I cleared my throat to not sound stupid then added, “…him, how the dress looked on me.”

I was sort of proud of myself; Rose caught my eye and smirked, I guess I didn’t fool her.

“The only real problem with that dress is - you can’t get on your knees.” Rose announced like she was telling me the time.

Alice looked over her shoulder while she washed her hands and stated, “I don’t get on my knees Rose.”

I bit my lip trying to hide my amusement at their exchange. Rose spun around quickly putting her hand on her hip.

“How the hell do you give a good blow job without getting on your knees?” The look on Alice’s face was too much and I giggled, while Rose made her next point.

“Girl, there is no fucking way you can deep throat, unless you are on your knees!” I couldn’t believe this conversation was happening until Rose glanced over her shoulder at me. “Bella do you deep throat?”

Oh fuck!

The two were looking at me like I had the answer to the mystery of life and I had to respond. “Umm…yeah I do, on my knees.”

“See?” Rose’s head moved in a cocky manner while Alice scowled.

“Listen, if you two bitches want to get on your knees and swallow cock down your throat then be my guest.”

“Just because you can’t do it, don’t get mad at us.” Rose huffed turning back to face me and grinned.

I kept as quiet as I could up to that point. If she didn’t want to that was one thing, if she didn’t know how to, well that was something else.

“It’s not that hard Alice, it’s all in the angle of your neck.” Alice glared at me, but I could see the curiosity on her expression. Rose wiped off her hands.

“Come on Alice, it’s time you learn and Jazz is going to love it.” Rose said taking a hold of Alice’s arm and pulling her out of the kitchen to where I was standing. “Bella bring that banana,” she ordered.

It became very clear that poor Alice didn’t have a choice anymore; she was going to learn how to do this one way or another, or gag to death trying. Rose made her get down on her knees while I handed over the banana.

“Alright Bella, you talk her through it.” Alice looked scared while I knelt beside her.

“Rose! I don’t want you sticking that banana down my throat!”

Unimpressed by her objection Rose unpeeled the fruit. “Look Alice, if you would rather, I can go upstairs and get a dildo?” I cringed at the thought, but it was Alice who voiced her opinion.

“Ewwww…that’s just nasty! You’re not sticking something in my mouth that was in your vag!”

“Then shut up and take this like a woman!”

Rose placed the banana at her lips while I had her angle her head to give a clear path. As Rose pushed further into her throat Alice gagged. On the next pass I talked her through relaxing her throat muscles using my finger to trace lightly over Alice’s neck. It didn’t take her long until she had the hang of it. Alice gagged again when I told her to swallow around the invasion and Rose removed it to give her a minute to catch her breath.

“I think I’m going to get lock jaw, my Jazzy’s got stamina.” I giggled along with Rose at that statement. The whole exercise was so absurd; I could not believe three grown women were kneeling on the floor giving deep throat lessons.

“How much stamina can he have?” Rose asked through her laughter. It must have been the educator in me because I calmed myself and went on with the lesson.

“That’s when you use your tongue and teeth.” Rose put the banana back in her mouth and I talked her through basic tongue exercises.

“Ok now try to…,” Rose didn’t get to finish her statement because the front door opened and we were face to face with three curious men. My wide eyes went right to Edward who cocked his head and narrowed his eyes at me.

“What the fuck are you girls doing?” Emmett’s voice resonated through the room, but my eyes were still locked on Edward.

I heard Alice’s pixie voice next to my ear, “Bella lost her contact and we were looking for it.”

At her words I sucked in a breath and my mouth dropped open in shock. Edward glared at me while he spoke, “Isabella doesn’t wear contacts.”

oh shit.

I didn’t know what to say, but Alice didn’t miss a beat.

“Ohhhh… see? I told you we didn’t have to look for it,” she said in a nonchalant way as she stood up. I was still pinned to the floor by Edward’s glare. In my peripheral vision I could see his hand move and I got up assuming that was what he told me to do. I stood biting my lip and hoped to god he didn’t ask me what was going on.

I decided I needed a diversion so I shifted on my feet and pleaded with my eyes to be dismissed to use the bathroom. Edward inclined his head in the direction of the other room and I wasted no time in getting the hell out of there.

When I rejoined the group everything was business as usual and I pretended to quietly work on the fruit salad while waiting for Edward to acknowledge me. Once I got the go ahead I causally looked around for the banana not having a clue where Rose stashed it.

Emmett picked up the burgers to get them on the grill and Edward startled me by squeezing my bottom. His hand ran along the seam of my jeans and he pressed through the material on the jewel that was attached to the plug. I had to force myself to remain still and not bring attention to what he was doing.

“You will tell me…,” that was all he said in my ear. But I knew what he was talking about. It’s not like we were doing anything wrong but still, I wasn’t sure that Alice wanted her brother to know.

“…later” and he squeezed my bottom tightly making me have to bite my lip to keep from moaning. I picked up a chunk of the apple I was dicing and placed it in Edward’s mouth. While he chewed he kissed my cheek then went outside with his brothers.

Breathing a sigh relief I went back to what I was doing wondering what the hell I was going to tell him later. I should just tell him the truth; after all it was Alice’s asinine excuse that brought so much attention to me.

The three of us were so quiet, and the tension was almost unbearable, until Rose broke and began to giggle. Then we all giggled, which turned into outright laughter that brought tears to our eyes.

“Alice why did you say we were looking for Bella’s contact?” Rose asked through her chuckles.

“It was the first thing I thought of,” Alice answered wiping the tears from her eyes.

“Oh my God! Now what the hell am I suppose to tell him?” We all laughed again, “And where is the banana?” I wondered out loud through a fit of laughter.

Rose pulled the smashed fruit from the pocket of her hoodie, banging it on the counter and that just brought about more hysteria. The patio door opened and Emmett came back in eyeing the three of us while we tried to stifle our amusement.

“Are you girls in here drinking?” We shook our head while Rose told him no. When he walked outside with the spatula in hand, we all three burst out laughing and Emmett yelled, “Yeah, they’re fucked up!”

Sitting on the hard wooden chairs to eat lunch was a difficult task. Between the spanking this morning -and the butt plug- I found it very hard to sit still. My constant fidgeting brought on a new command from Edward. He fixed his gaze on me making a slashing motion with his flat hand and I didn’t need an explanation that he meant for me to stop it.

After everything was just about cleaned up I needed to pee, and Edward was avoiding my attempts to gain his attention. Rose was washing the dishes and when I stuck my hand it the hot water to wet the dish rag, I had to squeeze my internal muscles together. While I wiped off the table and chairs I tried again to get his attention this time noisily pushing the seats back where they belonged. Jasper looked, but that wasn’t going to do me any good.

Rinsing the rag out I wiped at the counter but my eyes bore a hole into the side of Edwards head. Come on, please look at me…look at me…please? Finally finished with his conversation on what setting the power washer should be on, (who the heck even knew it had different settings?) he gazed at me, but I got nothing.

I sighed and went about wrapping the leftovers in foil, glancing up every few seconds trying desperately to get a reaction. When everything was put away and Alice was drying the last of the dishes, I was growing concerned that I wasn’t going to be able to hold it much longer. I bit my lip and tried to convey that concern with my expression. Edward tilted his head so slightly it took me a second to realize he had granted my request. I smiled, practically skipping to the bathroom, letting out the most satisfied sigh as I finally got to pee.

Starting upstairs, Alice, Rose, and I moved from room-to-room with our cleaning routine. We danced and sang along to music, talking about nothing of importance when a song came on we didn’t like. Before we knew it the afternoon had sped by and we only had the library left to do.

As we got underway, Rose asked if we were going to the club tomorrow night.

“Um…yeah, he wants to go and show our faces because of all the rumors” I still didn’t see why we had to, but it didn’t matter.

“Oh my word Bella, Rose was telling about some of what was being said, those stupid evil bitches!” I grinned at Alice’s remarks and she added, “that’s terrible, they’re just jealous.”

“I don’t think it’s jealousy.” After all why should they be jealous of me? “I think it’s more curiosity, they just don’t understand how someone new can come along and cause so much change to the…statuesque.” I shrugged.

“That’s bullshit Bella; and all that crap that went on with Caius and Irena! Aro should have sanctioned their ass!” I had to agree with Rose, what they did was rude and just plain mean. She continued with her comments.

“I wished I would have been a fly on the wall when Aro and Edward laid into them.” I stopped what I was doing.

“They yelled at them?” That was news to me. I knew that something was said, but I didn’t realize there had been that much of an argument.

“Hell yeah they yelled at them, who the fuck do they think they are? And Caius wanting Edward to hand you over so he could train you…,” Rose kept talking but I didn’t hear anything else she said after that.

Why would Caius want to train me and what made him think Edward would let him or that I would go with him? I don’t even know him and I certainly wouldn’t trust him. It didn’t make any sense. Did Caius somehow know me? Does he know where I live? Would he try to hurt me or do something to get a hold of me, and what would he do to me if he did? My eyes filled up with tears and I suddenly felt sick to my stomach.

I dropped the vacuum and ran out of the room, I needed to see Edward. I needed to know that I was safe. Throwing open the front door I scanned the yard - he wasn’t there. As I moved along the porch to look out back, I sniffled wiping my nose with the back of my hand while the tears ran down my cheeks. He wasn’t there either, I started gasping in breaths and blinking my eyes to get rid of the tears. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and lungs getting heavier with each gasping breath I took.

Think Bella..think…His car…where’s his car? I could feel the panic rising in me while I took in the spot where he had parked. It’s not there…oh my god, he left me here. I could feel myself shaking as the weight of the air pressed against me. There was a high pitch wail in my ear as I tried to focus through the tears. Someone touched me on the shoulder and out of reflex I cowered against the wall.

“Nooooo….don’t hurt me…don’t…don’t…don’t hurt me!”

“Bella,” someone said my name, and then I felt a hand on my arm and I tried to swat them away hitting something very hard. “Nooooo! Don’t…Don’t Hurt Me!”

My hands came up in a defensive stance in an attempt to protect myself from whoever it was.

“What the fuck is going on!”

Edward.

I heard his voice, but I it was so dark I couldn’t see him.

“Isabella, open your eyes and look at me.” I tried, I wanted to I was just so afraid.

“Now Isabella.” I felt the current from his touch on my face and when I opened my eyes Edward was right in front of me. His dark eyes were somber and his voice stern; this was not my boyfriend, this was my Master.

“That’s my girl; keep your eyes on me. Shhh… Isabella calm down…breathe with me,” I tried but all I could get was quick short gasps of air.

“Come on baby, nice deep breathes… in…,” I drew air in through my mouth, “…and out…” letting it out along with his. As my breathing began to slow down I became aware that others were with us and my eyes shifted to see who it was.

“Isabella, don’t look away from me.” I focused once again on his eyes. “Shhh…that’s my girl, stay with me. Breathe Isabella, Breathe…nice even deep breaths.” I could feel my muscles begin to relax and my chest felt lighter with every breath I took.

“There you are.” I could feel Edward’s hands cupping my face. He removed his one hand to take something from someone and then they walked away. I didn’t know who: I was too afraid to look away from Edward to find out.

He wiped off my face with a tissue then handed me one to blow my nose. I looked at him and all the pent up emotions from the panic attack came out in a sob. “I’m sorry..I’m so..sor…sorry!”

He wrapped me in his arms letting me cry against his shoulder. “Come on baby, wrap your arms around me and hold on.” Edward hoisted my bottom lifting me so my legs wrapped around his waist and I clung to him like he was my only means of survival.

Inside the house I glanced over his shoulder but the room was empty and I was glad for that. It was bad enough that Edward had to see the crazy woman; I didn’t need everyone’s judgment or worse their pity.

I thought we were going to his room, but he walked past the door. Instead, opting for the bathroom where he deposited me on the tiled wall that encased the tub. While the water was filling he began to remove my sneakers along with the rest of my clothes. He had me swing my legs over the tub so I could slide down into the water. I leaned against the back, closed my eyes and let the warm water soak away all the unease.

“Where’s your car?” I know it might have sounded like a silly question, but in my mind had his car been there I wouldn’t have freaked out so badly.

“It’s in the outbuilding.” He told me wiping my face with a cloth then explained, “I moved it because of the power washing, I didn’t want it to get full of muck and mud.”

Oh, that made sense.

“What happened baby?” I closed my eyes fighting off the tears.

“I couldn’t find you…and the car was gone…and I thought,” I sniffled and Edward wiped my face again.

“Did you think I left you?”

“I don’t know. I just knew I needed to see you, and I couldn’t find you, then your car was gone.” The tears were back he wiped them away with the back of his hand.

“Shhh…I told you. You’re not getting rid of me that easy.”

After a few minutes of quiet Edward asked another question, “why were you looking for me? Did you need to use the bathroom?”

I grinned at his too perfect face. “No.”

He waited for me to talk, wiping my exposed skin with the cloth. I didn’t know how to explain the fear and panic that over took me, so instead I asked, “what does Caius want with me?”

Edward cocked his head to the side, “I don’t know. I’m not sure he even does. I think he might just want to discredit me or cause a rift between us, it doesn’t make any sense to me and that’s why I don’t want you talking to him.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” My question caught him off guard and it took a second for him to answer.

“In hind sight I should have told you. But I didn’t, and still don’t think it is anything to worry about.” I looked out the large picture window that was next to the tub into the dense forest thinking about what he just said.

“I think I need to change my house code and lock Seth’s door, I don’t want him outside alone anymore.”

Edward sighed tucking a lock of hair behind my ear. “I think that is a good idea. I was going to suggest that Seth stay at my house. I’m home most of the day and my yard is enclosed and secure. Plus, you’re there most of the time anyway.” I looked at him trying to figure out what he was suggesting.

“Are you asking me to stay with you all the time? I have a house, what do I do with that?”

He pursed his lips then ran his fingers through his hair letting out a long sigh. “It’s not permanent, just temporary. There is probably nothing to worry about but I would feel better knowing that you and Seth were safe with me. I also don’t want you going to your house alone.”

“Do you think they know where I live?” I could feel the panic starting to rise again.

“I don’t know baby, but even if they did you have that security system that Houdini himself couldn’t get through. In fact, other than to break up your routine, it would be safer to stay at your own house.” I thought some more on what he just said.

“Is that the only reason you want me to stay with you, so that my everyday habits change?” I was trying to judge from his answers if he was hiding any concerns from me. My security system was the best money could buy, and I suppose that if someone was watching me it would be better to change my routine. Edward’s comment cut my mental ramblings short.

“That’s not the only reason…,” What does he mean? “…there is perks that come along with you staying at my house.”

I smiled at his grin, the big perv.

“You know what I mean…,” his eyesbrows raised as he said, “… the free maid service.” I gasped and then giggled splashing him with water making him chuckle.

Edward moved to get up taking a towel from the stand he held it out for me a cue to get up. As he wrapped it around me I glanced over at the sink and there sitting on the corner was the blue jeweled plug. “When did you take out Big Blue?”

Edward squinted at me trying to figure out what I was talking about, and then comprehension took ahold. “Big Blue?”

“Well it’s not that big, but it’s better than calling it ‘The Blue Jeweled Butt Plug,’ don’t you think?”

Edward scooped me up bridal style and then retrieved Big Blue handing it to me to hold. “Yes love, I suppose it is a better name.”

The house was so quiet when we exited the bathroom and I wondered if had frightened everyone away. Edward laid on the bed with me, covering us with the heavy quilt. Snuggling safely in his arms I thought of something he had said.

“Why don’t you want me to go to my house alone?”

“I would prefer you to not go anywhere alone for a little bit. I can’t tell you why exactly, other than to say that I’m not comfortable with it.”

Propping myself up, I looked in his eyes. “Do you know something you’re not telling me?” I tried again to see if his confidence was just a façade, but I didn’t see any deception in his eyes

“No.”

I laid my head back on Edward’s shoulder relishing in the warmth and safety of his arms around me. I could hear movement and voices coming from downstairs and out the bedroom window. I started to feel guilty that they were all finishing the work that needed to be done while I was laying here. Worse was that because of me Edward was being kept from the work he had to do also.

“We should go help get everything done.”

His arms tightened around me while he kissed the top of my head. “Don’t be silly. They can handle the rest. You need to rest and that’s more important.”

The room became quiet and wrapped up under the blankets listening to the constant beat of Edward’s heart I was starting to drift off to sleep.

The sound of his voice waking me, “tell me something.”

“What?” I responded.

Edward moved back, cupping my chin to make me look at him.

“What were you girls doing on the floor?”

No comments: