Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 47

BPOV

The alarm was triggered?

I didn’t want to stay at Alice’s, I wanted to be with Edward, but I didn’t get a chance to say anything before he took me aside. Lifting my chin so I could look at his face, it was the first time I got to look into his eyes all night. They were soft yet meaningful.

“Isabella I want you to stay here until I find out what happened,” I only nodded as he continued with his instructions. “Go to the bathroom and remove the clip and I would say that until we know what has happened it would be best to cease our …usual…,” the smirk played at the side of his lips, “…for the evening.”

“Yes Sir, but,” I hesitated because there was so much I wanted to say that I couldn’t get them into the right order of importance.

“What?”

I figured the most important thing was to tell him that the alarm was more than likely a malfunction.

“Let’s hope so.” His hand cupped my face as he continued, “But on the off chance it’s not, I don’t want you to be uncomfortable. Now be a good girl do as I say, so that your safety and comfort is one less thing on my mind until we know for sure.”

“Yes Sir.”

Edward smiled giving me a quick kiss, leaving with Emmett before I could voice my other thoughts.

Excusing myself to use the bathroom I wondered if Seth was alright, if someone had come into the house would they have hurt him? Then the thought that someone was still there worried me even more as I feared for Edward’s safety.

A slight hiss escaped my mouth and I shuddered while removing the silver clip. It was not in pain but actually a small orgasm that I wasn’t expecting so I couldn’t stop. I knew that I would have to confess to Edward later but at that moment I just enjoyed the release, washed my hands and joined the others to wait.

We stayed at Alice’s for over an hour before Edward finally called to say that Rose should bring me home. I tried to tell myself the whole time that it was a new system and that for the first few weeks there can be a lot of false alarms. When my system was first installed it took some time until the settings were correct, resulting in four different incidents in the first ten days. It was with that hope that I kept telling myself it was just a glitch. However that idea was quickly squashed when Rose rounded the corner and I saw the two police cars in the driveway.

“Do you think they have someone in there?” She asked me while shifting the Jeep into park.

“I don’t know,” my voice was quiet as my eyes took in the scene before glancing over at Rose. “I guess there is only one way to find out.” Not sure if I wanted to go into the house or not my hand hesitated on the handle, before deciding that Edward would not have told me to come home if there was any kind of danger.

The front door was unlocked and it didn’t appear to be disturbed or broken in anyway. Seth greeted me with a wagging tail and after bending to say hello to him, I addressed the two officers who were standing in the living room. Emmett was off to the side of the room and Rose went to her husband. Edward wasn’t anywhere to be found and as my eyes moved back to his brother; he inclined his head towards the kitchen area.

“Ms Swan?” the taller, brawny, bald headed officer began to speak. “I’m officer Hawk and I have a few questions for you.”

“Certainly…” I was going to ask him if I could have a minute to get a drink, but just then Edward came in from the kitchen followed by yet another officer who was eyeing me suspiciously. As soon as Edward’s eye met mine, I felt much more at ease. That ease was enhanced once his arm wrapped around my shoulder and I felt his lips against my hair as he handed me a bottle of water.

“Mr. Cullen says that you have been staying here with him,” it wasn’t a question, but I answered him before taking a drink.

“Yes”

“He also says that you only live a few blocks away and that you have had someone tamper with your vehicle, as well as your animal. Is that correct?”

I affirmed Edward’s answer and wanted to ask my own question when officer Hawk inquired, “Do you have any idea who would have done that? Mr. Cullen tells us that you have an ex-husband who was less then admirable to you…”

Interrupting his question I asked the one I wanted to know, “I’m sorry, has someone tried to break into the house?”

Both Edward and the officer answered, “Yes.”

I could feel my eyes widen, “What showed on the cameras?”

“We will get to that in a minute Ms. Swan, right now I need you to answer my question,” he sounded rather exasperated. I had lived with Charlie most of my life and I knew that my father was only a small town cop, but still he was a cop and I don’t think he would ever be rude to anyone, especially the victim. Officer Hawk was looking at me in anticipation of my answer.

“Yes my ex-husband was less then admirable; however we have been divorced for two years prior to that we were estranged four years and he doesn’t come around here.”

“And yet for the past two years you have a standing restraining order against one…” he looked down at the small notebook in his hand before saying, “…James A. Cummings of Forks, Washington…” his eyes went back to mine, “…is that your ex-husband?” I was taken aback by the coldness in his voice and I couldn’t tell if he was naturally aloof or if it was souly directed towards me; either way it was irritating.

“Yes it is and yes I renew my restraining order each year and I will continue to do so as long as possible. Is there a problem with that?” Edward stiffened at my side and I could tell he didn’t like my tone of voice, neither did officer Hawk.

“No ma’am, I’m just curious as to why after four years of separation you felt the need to get a retaining order at that time, especially if as you say Mr. Cummings, never comes around?” there was finally a small smile on his face however his next question caught me off guard.

“Ms. Swan you have an open sexual assault case that was perpetrated on your person in your home at 334 Ferndale in January of 08.”

I could feel the shock on my face along with the sickness in the pit of my stomach as I answered, “Yes,” my eyes automatically looking down at the floor as I felt that familiar shame and I wished that Emmett and Rose were not hearing any of what was being said.

Edward’s voice broke through my anxiety. “What does that have to do with tonight?”

“I’m just trying to get the facts together Mr. Cullen,” his composed tone cut through the room when he spoke to me his voice was gruff. Completely ignoring Edward, officer Hawk got right to the point he wanted to make, and in the process making my anxiety spike.

“Ms. Swan do you know where your ex-husband is now?”

“He lives in Forks,” I shrugged. “I assume that is where he is, we don’t have any contact.” The contents of my stomach churned at just the thought of James having anything to do with breaking into Edward’s house.

Officer Hawk turned to the uniformed man next to him, “Officer Miller would you call Forks PD and see if someone could check on his whereabouts?”

There are times when my mouth talks before my brain and I asked, “Officer Miller do you want the station’s number or would prefer the Chiefs home or cell number?” The officer gave me a strange look so I explained who my father was giving him the number to the station as he requested.

However it was officer Hawk who commented, “Is that how you continue to get your restraining orders?”

I was beginning not to like him or what he was insinuating.

“No, I continue to get restraining orders due to the permanent physical damage that I received, along with threats that have been made to other people. I assure you officer Hawk that my legal documents are obtained through honest means. They also are not something that I will bullied into giving up. If you have a problem with them, then you can take it up with the Judge who signs them. But as for me, I am conducting my personal business through the only means that I have accessible to keep myself safe!”

“Ms. Swan I am not passing judgment upon you and I would never begrudge anyone the right to protect themselves I just find the timing to be suspicious.” His dark blue eyes bore into mine, “Are you sure you have no idea who commented that assault against you in January of 08?”

Is that what all these questions were about? Was officer Hawk trying to get promoted by solving an open case?

I could feel my eyes begin to fill with tears at the thought of how that one day has impacted my life and probably always would. It wouldn’t take much to put James behind bars although at that point I suppose I could be charges with obstructing justice. Then there was Jake and all the trouble he could get into.

Looking in the officers eyes I said the same thing I have always said, and would continue to say until my dying day, “I don’t know who it was.”

The look in Officer Hawks eyes was one of suspicion and I knew he didn’t believe me.

Edward broke up the inquisition by asking again what any of this had to do with what happened at his home. Officer Miller handed his phone to Officer Hawk which I assumed had my father on the other end. I also was very sure that I would be receiving my own distraught phone call before the night was over.

The third officer (I had not been told his name) asked Edward to show me the feed from the security cameras. Rose sat down next to me holding my hand while Edward stood behind me looking at the video on his laptop. It was fairly dark out when the person wearing a black hoodie that was much too large for them walked to the front of the house. There was nothing discernable about the person; their head was down with the hood pulled up covering anything that might identify them. Crouching down at the door, the person pulled something out of their pocket and began playing with the knob.

What is he doing?

I must have said that out loud because Rose answered my question. “Picking the lock.”

It took a few minutes and then the door opened allowing the person to step inside. The hand that Edward had on my shoulder held on a little tighter and I patted it with my own hand before looking up into his face. He gazed down at me with the same emotion expressed in his eyes I was feeling, violated.

Someone, an uninvited stranger was in the house, Edward placed a kiss on my forehead and I went back to watching the video. It was less than a minute later the intruder bolted out the door and back down the driveway.

“The alarm went off,” Edward’s voice came from above my head. “Whoever it was tried to put the wrong code into the system setting off the alarm.”

I watched the feed one more time so that when Officer Hawk asked if I recognized the person I could truthfully answer no. I couldn’t even see the person; he did appear to be rather on the small side so it was either a very petite male or a better guess would be a female. All three officers agreed with that assessment.

Rose asked if there was any way to know what code was attempted to be entered, but Edward would have to call the security company to find out if that was possible to learn. Officer Hawk left two business cards, one for Edward with the case number written on the back and one for me just in case I should remember anything.

I went out to make a pot of coffee and just flipped on the maker when Edward came through the door wrapping me in a hug. My arms reached up to his shoulder blades pulling myself to his chest breathing in his scent while his hand ran down the length of my hair in comfort.

“Are you alright?” snuggling in closer to his chest I nodded as he added, “this night hasn’t exactly turned out the way I had planned.”

“I’m sorry about that.”

He pulled back lifting my chin so I would look at him. “What are you sorry for?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know. Lots of things; but mostly that for some reason all this shit is coming down around you because of me. Did you ever think it would have been better for you if we had never met?”

“Don’t talk like that. You’re the best part of my life and whatever shit is going on we will figure out together.” His lips met mine for a brief moment before a evil grin took over his face “I’m just sorry I didn’t get the pleasure of removing that clip.”

My eyes dropped as Edward’s thumb pulled my bottom lip from the grasp of my teeth. “What is it Bella?” He asked raising my chin to look into my eyes.

“I’m kind of sorry about that myself.” I knew once he knew what happened there would be consequences for that, but at the moment I just kept my mouth shut. Edward eyed me knowing that there was something I wasn’t telling him, but he let it go for the moment.

“If all goes well maybe we can resume our weekend tomorrow into Monday morning.” Edward smirked at my smile, “you like that idea, huh?”

“Yes, but,” he cocked his head to the side waiting, “well, I’ll tell you later.” The look on his face told me that he was not happy about having to wait but I didn’t want to get into the conversation now with Emmett and Rose waiting for us.

The coffee was brewed and I had made Rose a small pot of tea which I placed on a tray with some shortbread cookies. Edward picked it up to carry into the dining room for me. The four of us sat there talking; Emmett had said that it wasn’t easy to pick a lock and that whoever did it must have been trained. That thought scared me and I wondered if we would be safe for the rest of the night, because obviously whatever the person wanted they didn’t get.

“Do you think they will be back?” I asked trying to mask the fear I was holding.

Edward took my hand in his, “I don’t think they will be back tonight Bella, but if it will make you feel better we could go to your house until I get a keyless entry installed tomorrow.”

That idea made Rose speak up, “maybe someone should check out Bella’s house.”

I had not received an alert from the alarm company so I assumed that everything was alright there. But Edward thought it best that he and Emmett go and make sure. As they left he turned on all the outside lighting and had me double check the locks. When I went back to join Rose she had a look on her face that told me there was something on her mind. Sitting down Seth curled up under my chair while I waited for her to begin.

“You know who it was?” Rose didn’t need to tell me what she as talking about I understood, but I remained quiet, the less she knew the better.

Rose took my silence for admission, “Bella, I don’t understand why you feel the need to protect him, and I can’t say that I agree with your decision. I just want you to know that I don’t judge you for it.”

I remained quiet afraid that if spoke any words at all they would be the wrong ones. “Can I ask you how you can let him get away with it?”

I could feel the tears in my eyes starting to form as I spoke, “I just want it to be over.”

“It’s never over Bella, for the rest of your life you are going to carry the fear and scars of what happened to you,” she huffed. “That officer didn’t sound like he is going to let it go.”

I could feel the shock on my face, “They can’t force James to give DNA without cause!”

Rose shrugged, “I don’t know Bella, it sounded to me like that cop was trying to pin what happened here tonight on him, like he was looking for a reason to talk to your ex-husband.”

“But why? If he goes after James in any way, all that’s going to do is piss him off. Besides that person on the video was not James.” That I was absolutely sure of. “He might have done a lot of things but in all honesty breaking in to someone’s house is not one of them.” I sighed before adding, “Great, and we are going to Forks next weekend.”

“Is it that bad for you Bella?” the concern in her voice was palpable and the look in her eyes told me she already knew my answer, but I responded anyway.

“Do you know how you feel about going to Chicago?” her glassy eyes never left mine as she nodded while I affirmed the sentiment, “Yeah…it’s that bad.”

The front door opened and Emmett’s loud voice resonated through the rooms, “that’s a great little house Bella; you should do well when you sell it.”

“Sell it?”

He shrugged, “You could rent it but then you would have to deal with tenants.” Emmett made a face as he said the word before looking to Rose, “she has a great bathroom babe, you would kill for that tub.”

I heard what he said, yet my mind was still contemplating his first statement, “Why would I sell it, where would I live?”

Emmett narrowed his eyes with a look of disbelief while Edward explained, “I’m afraid my brother already has a married with two-point-four kids.”

Oh

I didn’t know what to say and I could feel every eye in the room on me.

“Maybe before you have them walking down the aisle Em, we should leave so they can get settled for the night.”

Glad as ever for Rose’s insightfulness I stood to walk them to the door. Emmett offered their spare bedroom to us, but Edward declined saying that we had an early day tomorrow and we would be fine. Once they left, I gathered up the things in the dining room taking them into the kitchen while Edward went upstairs to get the clothes that he would need. Fifteen minutes later he was setting the alarm and I was leading Seth by his leash out to the car.

It was strange walking into my house, Edward had left the lights on and my refrigerator was completely empty except for the essentials on the door. Seth seemed happy to be there as he walked around from room to room reacquainting himself, before sitting beside his door.

“Oh…I forgot about the whining,” the poor dog wasn’t the only one whining. Edward’s pouty face made me snicker as I moved past him saying that I was going to take a bath.

The hot water was just what I needed to relax. Sitting among the steam and lilac scented bubbles I could put all of the events of the day into the right perspective. I was concerned about Heather; she seemed to have a knowledge of my personal life that goes above idle gossip. It’s one thing for the girls at the center to be curious or to tease me about my love life, that’s what women do. Especially women who have been kind of locked up without any males; it’s natural to live vicariously through someone else.

Ever since Edward was there when I brought Sally to the center they have been teasing me about my ‘private dancer’ and are all excited about meeting him tomorrow at the breakfast. For obvious reasons the girls from the center don’t participate in the walk which was another reason why it was so unusual that Heather was there. Things didn’t seem to add up with her and the stories that she was telling. Out of fear, it’s natural for a woman to be confused when they first come to the center. Bonds of trust have to be formed with their counselor before they are forthcoming with information. Heather just didn’t seem to fit the norm.

That would be alright because not everyone fits into a nice neat little box that we call ‘text book,’ those are the people that follow and do exactly as we have been told they would. People outside of the box are individuals who for whatever reason, don’t seem to follow typical behaviors and that certainly was Heather.

There were just too many questions I had about her besides that my spidy-sense was tingling and I didn’t like it one bit. Perhaps I would speak to Edward about having Mr. Weiss add her to the list of people to check out. I didn’t really want to do that - confidentiality being what it was - I felt like I was betraying her in some way. Although she was not my client there was still a conflict of interest due to the fact that I had access to all of Jean’s notes. I would have to speak with Carol and see if in this one instance she would oversee the case.

I still didn’t know what to make of officer Hawk. For some reason he seemed more interested in my personal legal affairs than he did in the person who broke into Edward’s home. I couldn’t for the life of me understand why that would be. Although as I thought about it, a few theories came to mind.

Perhaps he was bucking for a promotion and maybe solving an open case would get him there faster. That would provide him with better pay, a larger pension, as well as status. I’m sure that working in a large city the competition for advancement is fierce. Solving a two and a half year old rape case involving the daughter of a fellow officer just might be the catalyst to put him above all the others.

Then I wondered if it was possible that Officer Hawk was one of the original policemen who were at my home after the attack. I was so out of it, there was no way I could remember him so I would have to look at the reports that are in my safe. I suppose that would also give him reason to want to put an end to that case. My father would agonize over not being able to solve a simple crime. I could not imagine what it would do to his self-esteem if he had to let the heinous rape of a woman in her own home go unsolved.

The last theory I had came back to Heather. She had said that her boyfriend was in law enforcement. I suppose it could be possible that officer Hawk was that man, although I highly doubted that notion because he was at least mid-thirty so he would have been much older than her. Also if his reason was to get information about her, then his focus would have been on my work at the center not on my attack.

“Hey.”

My thoughts had taken over my attention so much that Edward’s voice startled me making me flinch.

“I’m sorry babe,” he chuckled. “I didn’t mean to scare you.”

My eyes moved towards his, finding they were warm and bright making me smile.

“It’s ok. Where have you been?”

Edward sighed, “Ahhh…well, while some of us get to lay around in the tub others have to let the dog out, hang up their clothes, and talk to irate fathers from Forks.”

The audible gasp left my throat and I couldn’t mask the horror in my voice, “You talked to Charlie?”

“Hmm, yes I did.” Edward sat down on the floor with his back against the wall of the tub pulling the cork out of a bottle of wine that I didn’t see he had.

“What did he want?”

As I sat up straight turning with my arm lying on the wall by his head, Edward handed me a glass before he started talking, “he was just concerned about you Bella, and he wanted to make sure that after what happened you were safe.”

“And?” I knew there had to be more.

“And,” Edward took a drink, “he gave me suggestions on ways to secure my home.”

My eyes narrowed because I had the distinct feeling that Edward was editing.

“What?”

“You’re telling me that Charlie -my father- was content in the knowledge that I was staying with you, and he had nothing else to say?” I knew my father and his old-fashioned conservative ideas.

Edward smirked, “Well, he might have said something along the lines of: if I was going to play house with you then I was damn sure going to listen to his advice.”

“Yeah, that sounds like Charlie,” I said leaning back with a giggle. “I’m surprised he didn’t give you the ‘make an honest women’ out of me speech.”

“He did say that he was looking forward to meeting me next weekend, so maybe he is saving that for then,” Edward grinned before becoming somber. “ Oh, and he said that James has been in a local bar all night and there are at least a dozen people to verify that.”

I didn’t answer him, instead just nodding and watching the red liquid swirl around in the glass. I hoped that when Charlie went to check he was diplomatic because the last thing I wanted to do was rile James up, especially with our visit next week.

“Are you almost done in here?” he asked while turning to look at me.

“Yes, I’m getting all pruney,” lifting my hand out of the water to show him my wrinkled fingers. “By the way, where did you get the wine?” I knew there was some in the cabinet but it wasn’t cold.

Edward’s smirk made me all the more intrigued, “I brought a few basics because I remembered that your house was wiped out.”

Sitting up straight I brought my face to his, “that was very attentive of you.”

“Ah my Bella, I always try to be attentive where you are concerned,” his nose brushed against mine while he spoke. The kiss that followed was sweet our lips molding against each other, his tongue seeking entrance which I gave. The warmth of his mouth mixed with the taste of the wine caused me to moan and I had to hold the glass tighter so I didn’t drop it. Edward pulled back slightly breaking the kiss but not the contact as his nose skimmed over mine.

“I’ll be waiting for you, don’t be too long,” I could feel the movement of his lips against my cheek as he spoke the words in a hushed whisper before he stood to leave.

The bath had served its purpose and the water was starting to cool off while my body was heating up. I didn’t waste any time drying off quickly, wrapping a towel around me and releasing the clip that held my hair up off my shoulders.

Edward was stripped down to his t-shirt and boxers he had his feet propped up on the bed with his ankles crossed. I idly sat down next to him drawing my legs up to apply lotion to my feet. “Edward when you got to your house was the door open?”

“No, it wasn’t locked either and the police were already there.”

“Oh,” I knew the security company notifies the police department immediately.

Edward sat up moving closer to me lifting my hair and sweeping it over my left shoulder. Taking the lotion he squirted some in his hands before rubbing in it gently onto my back. The strength of his hands felt so good against my skin and I closed my eyes relishing the feeling. He was so considerate to me it was hard to believe that a few hours ago he was dealing with the trauma of a home invasion.

“You are awfully calm about what happened tonight.”

His hands stilled against my skin. “I wasn’t calm Bella. In fact I was quite the opposite, which was why I wanted Emmett to come along with me. My brother may be bold and crass but he knows human nature and is cool under pressure. When we got to the house I was anything but calm, I was mad as hell. I had no clue what I was walking into which was another reason I wanted you to stay at Alice’s.” Edward sighed wrapping his arms across the front of my chest pulling me back against him.

“Once the police did a walk through the house and had given an all clear the anger crept back in. All I kept thinking about was what if you had been in the house alone, and then the damn cameras didn’t do any good, other than to show what happened.” I could feel his lips against the top of my head.

“That cop irritated the shit out of me, he asked if I lived alone, and I said that you had been staying with me. I told him that the system was new and that there had been a few incidences that appeared to be childish vandalism, ten minutes later his whole demeanor changed, and he was the one who insisted that you come back so he could speak with you directly.”

Edward’s fingers skimmed across the exposed skin above the towel, “do you know him Bella?”

“No, I don’t think I do.” I told Edward my theories on Officer Hawk, we were quiet while he considered my ideas, finally sighing.

“I’ll see what Mr. Weiss has to say about this tomorrow. In the mean time, how are you feeling?”

My back snuggled in closer to his chest while my head found its resting spot in the nook of Edward’s neck. “I feel violated, angry, and robbed.”

“Whoever it was didn’t steal anything Bella,” his arms tightened around me.

“Yes they did, they stole our peace of mind, our sense of security, and…” I trailed off because I didn’t want to sound selfish.

“And what?”

“And they stole my alone time with my Master.”

He chuckled by my ear, “And that’s important?’

“Uh huh.”

Edward’s hands played with the top of the towel pulling it apart to reveal my breasts. “Well I would hate for you to feel robbed, especially after you wore that clip all night.”

My body tensed at his words and I could feel the heat of the blush on my face. Edwards hands stilled as his head moved back to try and look at me, but I tucked my chin in an attempt to hide from his knowing eyes. “Do you have something you wish to tell me?”

Releasing my lip from its confinement between my teeth and letting out a resigned sigh, “I didn’t mean to, but when I took off the clip…”

“Yes?” the tone of his voice told me that he probably already knew what I was going to say.

“I didn’t know what to expect, and it was just happened.”

Shifting behind me he lifted my chin to force me to look into his deep eyes, “then I’m the one who was robbed.”

I didn’t know what to say so all I could do was look into his eyes getting that feeling of being a insolent child that for some reason made the wetness pool between my thighs.

“Isn’t that right?” He asked as his thumb ran across my lip again making me conscious of the fact that I was once more biting it.

“But it was just a little one,” my explanation sounded more like a whine as Edward’s hand snaked down over my stomach tugging on the small patch of hair that remained. The slight pain caused my stomach to tighten while I could feel the moisture seep from my core.

“I guess that means you owe me one.”

Owe him one?

His one hand moved to cup my breast letting his thumb roll lazily around the nipple while his other hand moved to skim over my slit. “Tell me Bella, what did it feel like?”

I looked at him in confusion; he must have seen it on my face because he asked, “Do you need some help to jog your memory?”

I still wasn’t sure what he wanted me to do as his hand dipped into my folds making me twitch as his fingers came in contact with my clit while he squeezed the nipple he had been playing with. “Oh yes, still jumpy. But I’m waiting for you to start telling me how it felt. I need you to tell me exactly what was stolen from me.”

I could feel his erection pressing into my back, “Mmmmm,” was the only sound that came from my mouth as Edward relentlessly worked over the most sensitive areas of my body.

“Look at me,” when my eyes met his they had that deep darkness to them. “Don’t make me wait very long.” I closed my eyes, and Edward pinched my nipples painfully making me gasp “Augh..”

“Look at me, and tell me what you are feeling.” His voice was resigned while his fingers soothingly massaged away the pain that had just been inflicted on my nipple while the hand between my folds moved with precision over the bundle of nerves.

My eyes met his again, “It feels so good, like a tickle, mmm…” his fingers once again twisted and pinched the nipple they had encased between them.

“Ah…pain…ahhh…sooo …gooood…ah,” my hips started moving on their own accord and I had to fight to keep my eyes open as his fingers let up some of the tension on my nipple while his other hand began making circular motions over my clit.

“Ahhh…ahhh…so…so …good,” as my hips started moving again Edward stopped and before I realized what he was doing I was being lifted off the bed and turned so that I was straddling his lap. His hands grabbed a hold of my hips effectively pushing me against his pelvis and positioning Little Eddie between my folds. Again my hips automatically wiggled so I could grind against him and had it not been for the thin layer of cotton from his boxers I could have happily slid him home.

I didn’t have time to think about that because Edward lifted my hips so I moved to my knees bringing my breasts to the perfect level of his mouth. My hands rested on his shoulders and he tilted his neck back to gaze into my eyes, “I want to hear what you feel, don’t stop talking until I’m through.”

I still wasn’t sure what he wanted me to say and I didn’t have time to think because his mouth attacked my nipple. Sucking it into his mouth while one hand held me firmly on the small of back and the other played with the other breast.

“Ahhh... it feels warm and wet…Mmmmm… feels so good like an itch being scratched.”

Abruptly he bit down while squeezing the other one hard making me gasp, “Oh…pain…like hot fire… but good,” the words came out in a pant.

I tried to thrust my hips to get some friction between my thighs but there was nowhere to go and I ended up frustrated while Edward soothed over the parts of my body that he had just tortured. His mouth and fingers worked me to a boiling point while the whole time I continued to tell him what I was feeling.

He was an expert at playing my body and the words were quickly becoming more sighs and moans of pleasure than anything coherent. I was running out of words and endurance as the pressure in my belly started to build. It was a sweet torture that I found to be both pleasurable and annoying.

The hand that held my back wrapped around my thigh and without warning two fingers plunged inside of me making me cry out. “Ahhh…shit….God…pleeease….please Edward … it feels so good!”

My hips moved against the invasion and my muscles squeezed around his fingers while his mouth and other hand continued their assault on my nipples. I wasn’t going to be able to hold it much longer and my brain searched for words to tell him what I was feeling.

“God…please…it’s like a…building …intense…tight…ahhh… a pressure …in my…belly…squeezing,” I said through breathy hushed words. My stomach muscles started to tighten and I could feel Edwards arm around my thigh draw tighter in an attempt to keep me still.

“Edward…please…it’s to…much…pressure…please...please...make…” my words were panting out my need, “please…make ..it stop…please?” the last word left my mouth as I sucked in a breath.

Edward’s mouth left my breast only for a few seconds; his eyes met mine with an intensity behind them that made the pressure in my belly grow even stronger as his fingers never stopped moving inside of me. “Hold on to the head board, and stay still.”

I did as I was told bracing my legs and holding on as tightly as I possibly could. Edward slid down my body as his shoulders reached my knees he pushed them out making my center come flush with his face and the true torture began.

Bracing myself as both his hands found my breasts and his tongue made the first pass through my folds causing me to let out a shuddering moan. “Ohhhh…that feels so good…warm…wet...tingly.”

His mouth was doing figure eights around my clit while his fingers tugged, twisted and pinched my nipples. My legs started shaking and his efforts were once again leaving me breathless and panting in wanton need. The intensity of the pressure was building again and my need for release became too much

“Please…I want to…”

“I didn’t ask you what you want…I said tell me what you feel,” he growled out the words against my hot center before going back to using his mouth as a sensual torture device.

Oh God, why is he making me do this?

“I feel pressure…building…needing…more, please, please more? Oh god Edward…I can’t hold it!”

My arms were starting to ache from the grip I had on the headboard while pressure in my stomach grew unbearable. It felt so good that I couldn’t even stop my hips from moving while my legs began to shake. There was no doubt in my mind I was going to cum, so I did the only thing I could think to do.

“Yellow!”

Edward’s hands immediately left my breasts as his mouth peppered small kisses at the juncture of my thigh while I continued to get my breathing under control. I could feel my body coming back down from the brink while he slid the rest of the way out from under me. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back against his chest wedging a very hard Little Eddie between us.

I rested in the warmth and sanctity of his embrace until I was fully recovered. Edward swept the hair from my face resting his cheek against the side of my head. Placing a kiss on my temple he murmured with a voice of authority,

“Now we’re even.”

No comments: