Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 14

BPOV

I was so warm and comfortable and dreaming of that grassy meadow with wildflowers and calm peacefulness. I was wrapped in strong protective arms; I took in a deep breath and the smell of honey and sunshine invaded my senses. I knew that smell, sweet, tangy and sexy. I didn’t want to be disturbed.

Suddenly, there was a bee buzzing by my head. Buzz…buzz…buzz.. I tried to swat it away, but it kept buzzing and unsettling me.

“Damn bee, get away.” I heard a small chuckle and the chest I was lying on moved.

When that happened I realized I was just waking up, and I wasn’t in the meadow, and that wasn’t a bee buzzing, it was the alarm clock. The arms around me and the chest I was lying on belonged to Edward. I groaned in protest as he shifted in the bed, when the buzzing stopped, his arms were back around me. Sighing, I snuggled back into my happy spot, my head tucked under his chin, my arm draped over his chest. I think I hummed in contentment as he pulled me closer and chuckled,

“You are too cute.” I huffed,

“I probably look like a mess and have morning breath. That’s real cute,” I said mockingly.

“No you silly girl, you're adorable; wild hair, relaxed body, morning breath and all. I meant when you sleep. I think one night I’m going to sit up and listen to you all night long.”I could hear the smile in his voice. I pulled back as much as he would let me.

“What? Why would you do that?” Edward had a shit-eating grin on his face.

“You talk Bella,” he said it matter-of-factly.I could feel my face morph into shock. I knew I used to talk in my sleep. Leah would laugh at me all the time. But James never said anything; then again, I never slept very peacefully with him because I always had to be on guard.

“What did I say?” I was slightly mortified. Edwards’s eyes twinkled with merriment.

“Well, just now you said ‘Damn bee, get away’.” That wasn’t so bad, but by the smile on his face I could tell there was more. I pushed on his chest to sit up.

“What else did I say?” I was faintly annoyed and he could tell by the tone of my voice. His hands rested on my hips, guiding me until I was straddling his stomach. Once I was in place his hands ran up and down my outer thighs.

“Edward,” I used my most forceful voice. “I’m waiting,” my eyes narrowed. I wanted to know what he found so damn amusing. Edward chuckled again.

“Is that your Dom voice Isabella?” I didn’t answer him, I just continued to give him my look of impending death if he didn’t start talking.
“Ok, you said my name.” I could tell there was more.

“And?”

“And you said something about 'No Red'.” I squinted my eyes at him with a sideward glance.

“That’s not so bad,” I said, but that grin was back on his face telling me there was more.

“What else Edward?” He didn’t answer me, his grin just became bigger. My fingers came down and I started tickling his sides. He was squirming and I had to squeeze my thighs to stay in place.

“Woman! Stop!” he yelled trying to grab my hands, but I moved them down to his inner thighs tickling where he couldn’t readily reach them.

“Tell me Edward!” He abruptly sat up laughing as he pulled my arms making me stop.

“Alright...Enough... You said something about 'sex-on-a-stick',” and he chuckled as he placed his hands around my back.
“Oh my god,” I groaned. His forehead was against mine as he placed a small kiss on my nose

“And you said I was beautiful.” My eyes met his,

“You are beautiful, inside and out,” I told him.He grinned before kissing me softly,

“And I’m sex-on-a-stick?” My head dropped to his shoulder and I giggled.

“Yeah, that’s what I called you.” I could feel my face burning red as he pulled the back of my hair, so I had to look at him. Edward was grinning,

“Just who did you tell that to?”

I didn’t answer, and before I knew what was happening I was flat on my back with Edward hovering over me. My thighs wrapped around his hips, and he entered me gently, I moaned in acceptance as he filled me. A hiss escaped his mouth,

“You always feel so good baby.” His movements were torturously slow, as he placed soft wet kisses on my neck and shoulder and I tilted my head giving him better access. His hips swiveled and I let out a whimper. His breath was warm in my ear as he asked,

“Who did you tell Bella?” Shivers ran through me.

“mmm…ummm...Leah and Carol.” He chuckled in my ear, before pulling back and nibbling on my ear lobe. His movements picked up, and before long I was lost in a sea of bliss.

We were in the shower together before I realized Edward’s spunk was on me. “Didn’t you wear a condom?” He shook his head,

“I didn’t have another one, so I pulled out.”
“How is it I didn’t notice that?”

“I've told you, you are very unobservant while you are in the heat of the moment.” Edward hands were rinsing the conditioner from my hair, and even though I was naked I still blushed at his words.

“And I always prided myself on my observation abilities.”

Edward put on the clean boxers and shirt that I had worn home yesterday; having no other pants he wore the ones from last night. I packed some clothes and personal items for him to take to his house so I could have them for the weekend. After I left the center, I was going to stop by the Market for my toiletries and the things I would need for Seth. We each had a travel mug full of coffee when we parted ways in my driveway.

I called Carol from the car telling her I would be in late, fidgeting slightly in my seat, because my bottom still felt the tingle from the last nights spanking. I figured spinning was not a good idea for my workout instead opting to run on the treadmill.

Carol had the paperwork I needed from Dr. Cullen for Peggy. After calling Garret telling him I could be there by one o'clock, Peggy, Carol and I left, grabbing some fast food and getting to the ferry just as it was boarding. On the ride over I sat in my car finishing my journal, eating the oriental chicken salad – it was the best choice - while the other two women stood on the deck.

The afternoon sky was cloudy and threatened to rain at any moment, but it stayed dry. By the time they returned to the car, my salad and iced tea was almost gone, and my journal was complete except for one thing.

“Please excuse me ladies, I have to send a text message.”

Do you have any idea what time I went to bed last night? I was sort of out of it. By the way, your handy work on my bottom still tingles. - B

I giggled slightly, and Carol raised a knowing eyebrow to me, “Edward?” I nodded. Peggy eaned forward from the back seat,

“Bella, you got yourself a man?” Carol cut in before I could respond,

“She got herself sex-on-a-stick.”

"Please don’t say that out loud in front of Garret, they know each other.”

“Is he that hot Carol?” Peggy inquired, as we started driving off the ferry.

My phone rang, and as I went to answer it three things occurred simultaneously: Carol replied, “He is hot to trot with a big peen thrown in,” on my phone Edward said, “Bella?” and Peggy from the back seat yelled, “You go girl, you need a good lay!”

There are times when you want to crawl into a hole and hide, and this was one of them.
“Hello Edward,” as the words left my mouth the two women in my car burst out laughing and my face felt like it was on fire.

“Isabella, are you talking about my father’s penis again?”

“No!” I gave Carol a stern look, “We were not talking about your father’s penis, again”

Carol’s face morphed into shock. Peggy was cracking up in the back seat, I’m not sure that she was aware that Dr. Cullen was Edward’s father.

“Isabella, whose penis are you talking about?” Shit, now what do I say? “And stop chewing on your lip.” I wasn’t even aware I was doing that until he mentioned it. Edward laughed on the other end.

“Never mind, I don’t think I want to know.” I let out a sigh of relief. “I don’t understand why when women get together all they talk about is penises.”

“That’s not all we talk about.” Peggy in the back seat must have figured out our conversation, because she said, “the hell it aint!” I gave her an evil eye in the mirror, but all that did was make Carol and her crack up more.

“Anyway, I called you because I missed …It was my penis wasn’t it?” He laughed again, making me turn the brightest shade of red.

“I’m going to take your silence as confirmation.” We were pulling up in front of the restaurant so I needed to get off the phone.

“Um Edward, do you know the answer to my question?”

“What question was that Bella?” Damn, he was going to make me ask. I glanced at the women in my car, their attention was completely on me.

“Um, you know about what time?” The was not a sound on the other end of the phone line.

“Edward you still there?”

“Yes, I’m here and it’s almost one o’clock.” Shit, he was really going to make me say it.

“I could just guess.”

“You could, but don’t guess wrong.” I took a deep breath and just asked,

“Edward, what time did we go to sleep last night?” I looked to Carol, she had a shocked look on her face as she asked in a hushed whisper,
“Your sleeping with him?” Peggy on the other hand was not as quiet. “I knew you were getting laid, that’s why you been so happy lately!” Edward laughed,

“There, now when you talk about my penis, they know you know that you’re talking about.”
“Thanks.” I added with a sigh.

“You’re very welcome. Oh, and Bella you were sated and sound asleep by midnight. And I’m glad your ass tingles, it’s a constant reminder of me and how worked up I can make your body get.” I sighed once again feeling the warmth radiate between my thighs.

“You’re wet for me now, aren’t you Isabella?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I’ll see you at six, have a pleasant afternoon.” Damn, now I can’t wait to feel his hands on me.

“You too, I’ll see you at six.” When I hung up, Carol had the biggest grin I ever saw on her face.

“You really like him, don’t ya?” Peggy was opening the car door getting ready to step out, “She sure does look at that face, a few more weeks of this and our girl is going to be head over heels in love…if she ain't already.”

What? I’m not in love with Edward. Sure, I do like spending time with him but, “We've only known each other a week.” I explained as we walked in to The Grill to meet Garret.

“Bella there is no time schedule for love. But don’t rush, take it slow. Get to know him, really well.” I looked at Carol. “Thanks Mom.” She smiled and Peggy chimed in, “Yeah, but just keep jumping his bones while you’re getting to know him.” I giggled as Garrett opened the door.

“Ladies, right on time. I like that.”

Garret had most of the paper work ready when we got there, which was a good thing, because sitting on the hard wooden chairs was rather uncomfortable. I tried not to fidget as Garret once again went over Peggy’s duties and hours. Once I caught Garret’s eyes on me, and I was sure he knew exactly what my problem was.

When the paper work was finished, all that was needed was Carol’s final approval and we were good to go. “One more thing,” the words came out of Garrets mouth, and I bit my lip as I sat back on the hard wood.

“Bella you and I had talked about Peggy moving into something in the city.” I nodded and Peggy broke in saying that she was moving into the boarding house next week.

“Well, if you would like, I know a family here on the island that has a boat house with a three bedroom apartment on top. One of the girls who shares the space is leaving, and there is an opening there. The girl who works as my hostess lives there and she asked if I knew anyone who would be interested. Peggy, you don’t have to, I just thought it would save you the time and expense of traveling. Besides, Bella we discussed her safety. The island is about as safe as you’re going to get.”

“There would be three of us?” Peggy asked and Garret confirmed
“Yes, Bree is the hostess here at The Grill, and the other girl I don’t know her name, but she works at the Ice Creamery. They are both in their early-twenties.”

“How long would the space be open?” That was an important question. Peggy could gp to the boarding house from the center, but she would not be allowed to move in once she had a private residence. Garret answered me quickly,

“As long as you would like to stay there.”

“Here on the Island, it must be expensive?” Carol voiced my next concern.

“Bree told me the cost is one hundred dollars a week, per girl. I believe that includes all utilities, satellite, and internet.” Wow, Peggy would be paying that much in the boarding house, plus her own internet.

“Like I said it’s just an idea, but if you are interested I can tell Bree that you will be contacting her. Or, if you like, I could call her now and see if you can go over to check it out?” Peggy looked at me and I looked to Carol who asked, “Will they want references or credit checks? Because I’m not sure how we would get around that.” Garret looked in my eyes imploring me to understand something.

“I don’t believe that any of that will be necessary.” Ok, what the hell is that about?

“Excuse me Garret, do you have an address, we could drive by and at least take a look?” I was hoping he realized I wanted to speak to him alone.

“Sure Bella, come into my office, I’ll get you the address and call Bree.” It was highly unusual; this really was Carol’s gig. I set up the employment and residual placements, but it really is Carol’s final decision.

When we were in his office, I asked the question I really wanted to know. “I don’t mean to be rude, but are these people from the club?” He laughed.

“No, they are not, they are however the Cullen’s neighbors.” Oh, he handed me a piece of paper with the name Tanner and an address on it. Garret dialed the phone.

“Bree, it's Garret, are you home?... Listen, the new cook is here and I was telling her about the extra room you have, she was wondering if she can come over now and see it? …Good, I will send them down. There are two other women with her... Alright, I will see you at four.”

As we walked back out of his office he asked, “Do you know where the Cullen’s house is?” I shook my head, “No, Edward showed me the road, but I don’t think I could find it.”

When we sat down I smiled at the girls letting them know that everything was alright. Garret drew us a map, and gave us general directions. Then we left, with hopes that this arrangement will work out for all concerned.

With the map and directions we didn’t have any trouble finding the boat house. It was right on the water, a dark brown two story building, with a full set of stairs going up the right side. Bree, a tall thin woman in her early twenties, greeted us with a warm smile. The house was small, a living room, kitchen, and one full bath. Bree had the smaller room to herself, and Peggy would be sharing the larger bedroom with the other roommate, Jen, who was at work at the moment. Off the kitchen there was a sliding door that led to a covered patio over the water. All utilities even the Wi-Fi is included, and each girl was responsible for their own food.

Bree said on the rare days when they have off together they have cook outs or make one dinner to eat together. Garrett was mistaken about the cost; it is actually one hundred twenty-five a week. Even at that price it seemed like a really good deal and Garret was right, it would save her time and travel expenses. Bree even said that there are mopeds available for them to use. It just seemed perfect.

The only thing was Peggy would have to put up two weeks in advance. The center would front the money to her and then she would pay it back a little from each pay check. It looked to me like Peggy was moving to Bainbridge Island. Bree gave me the number for the Tanner’s and I said I would call the as soon as I got back to the center. In all actuality, I wanted to call Edward and get his take on the Tanner’s before I made that call.

Peggy was very excited on the ferry ride back to the city; she and Carol went into the snack area for a cup of coffee. My journal was done, and I figured I could call Edward. He answered rather quickly,

“Hello my Bella, are you still talking about my penis?” he chuckled.

“Oh my god Edward, no. And just so you know I did not bring up your penis. It was the women in the car with me who mentioned your rather large peen.”

“Oh baby you say the sweetest things.” I giggled, but then became serious as I got to the reason for my call.

“Can I ask you a question and then have you forget that I even called you?”

“I’m not sure what you mean baby, but I will try, ok?” I guess that was the best I could hope for at that point, so I just asked

“Do you know the Tanner’s that live next door to your parents?”

“Yes?” he was apprehensive, I could hear that in his voice.

“Are they decent people?” He was quiet and then spoke

“Baby I don’t know what you are asking me?” I took a deep breath

“Sweetie, I need a reference and I need it fast.” It was the first time I called him anything but his name but I didn’t have time to gage his reaction.

“I have a woman who can move into the Tanner’s boat house with two other girls, but I need a character reference before I can even call them.”

“I see, is this like when I gave my word on Garret?”

“Yes.” He cleared his throat

“I’ve known the Tanner’s for twenty years, they are honest hard working people, who raised two children, one of them is Bree, who lives down in the boat house. The other is Brian he is in law school. Elizabeth Tanner works on charity events with my mother. Anthony Tanner is a law partner in Tanner and Weiss. I would say they are decent people.”

“Thank you.” I was sincerely appreciative

“You're welcome, and Bella?”

“Yeah?”

“I like being called sweetie. I’ll see you soon.” We said good bye just as Carol and Peggy were coming back in the car.

When we got back to the center Dr. Cullen was there. I wasn’t expecting him, but he said that he was done at his office for the afternoon and he wanted to stock some more first aid items and that one of the children was not feeling well. I took Peggy into my office, and we had a heart to heart.

“The boat house is owned by Bree’s parents. I’m assuming she pays rent, the same as you will.” Peggy was quiet “Are you alright?”

“Yes, I’m ready for this Bella. I’m scared, but I have to move on. I can’t keep being afraid.”

I wanted to know what she thought about roommates. Peggy said that she thinks it will be easier to have other people around her instead of being by herself. She would feel safer and hopefully not too lonely. I had her wait outside my office, just in case there was anything said of a derogatory nature. Then I called the Tanner’s.

Mrs. Tanner answered and after I explained who I was, and the purpose of my call she was more than willing to meet with Peggy. She said that Bree had already called, and said that I would be contacting her. Instead of going out to Bainbridge on Monday, I could take Peggy downtown to meet with Mr. Tanner and he would have all the information and paper work for me. She was very polite, and we set up a tentative appointment for eleven o’clock Monday morning. I gave her my cell number to call if the time had to change.After hanging up, I walked out into the hall to see a very nervous Peggy. I smiled at her,

“Babe, looks like your moving to Bainbridge.” Peggy squealed with excitement hugging me so hard I could barely breathe. When she let me go, there were tears in her eyes. All she said was, “Oh my god Bella,” and she slid down the wall sitting on the floor sobbing. I knelt down next to her wrapping her in my arms crying along with her.

“Oh Bella thank you so much.”
“I didn’t do anything.” Peggy shook her head sniffling,

“I never could have done it without you…never…I would have went back…do you remember when I first came here, how scared and pathetic I was?” I was rubbing small comforting circles on her back.

“I remember, you weren’t pathetic, you were scared, unsure and broken, but you fixed yourself back up, and now you’re strong again. I’m so proud of you.” She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand

“I don’t care what you say Bella, I never would have made it without you. You’re like my best friend and I’m going to miss you and this place.” She sniffled again.

“You’re not going very far, and I’m only a phone call away, and we still have weekly sessions.” I brushed her hair out of her eyes and smiled at her.

“So help me God Bella, if that guy you're with ever hurts you…I’ll hunt him down a rip his balls off!” I started to giggle and was going to tell her not to worry about that when I heard a voice behind me

“So will I.” I turned around to see Dr. Cullen holding out tissues for us emotional females. I smiled at him taking the tissues as I stood up, holding my hand out to help Peggy. We hugged once more as Peggy whispered in my ear,

“I mean it Bella, you’re the best, I can never repay you.” When I pulled back I told her, “You just keep getting better, stay safe and maybe one day you can help someone else that is all the payment I could ever want.” She smiled,

“Thanks Bella for everything.” I nodded and she walked away. I stood there watching her leave, I sniffled again as tears ran down my cheek. An arm draped over my shoulder and a box of tissues was in front of my chest.

“It’s always good when there is success.” I nodded,

“Yes, it is. Unfortunately for every success there are five tragedies.” Dr. Cullen was quiet while I wiped my eyes and blew my nose,

“But the one in six are worth it when they turn out like Peggy.” I looked up at his kind face. I could see traces of Edward in his chin and cheek bones.

“That’s why I’m here Carlisle, well, that and the stimulating atmosphere.” I giggled and he laughed, “Yeah and don’t forget the major salary bonuses.” I laughed out right. Carlisle chuckled,

“You are quite a woman Ms. Swan. My son is lucky to have found you; I hope he knows what a catch you are.” Then he turned and walked back to the infirmary.

I gathered my stuff together and stopped by Carol’s office to tell her I was leaving and about my appointment with Mr. Tanner on Monday. Then said good-bye to Carlisle, he smiled said goodbye adding that he would see me Sunday. I left the center feeling like I had made some kind of a difference.

I needed to make a few stops before going to Edwards. The first was the Superfresh; I wanted to get new personal items to leave at Edwards’s house. I was going to be spending just as much time there as I did at my own home. I also needed to get Seth food and bowls to leave there, it just seemed silly to be taking mine back and forth every week. After that I stopped by the post office to get my mail and then went home. I showered and called Leah.

“Hey girl,” I smiled at her greeting.

“Hi, when are you leaving for Forks?”

“I’m getting ready now, so as soon as Jake gets home we can grab some food and head out.”
I walked through the living room with my phone, “Well have a good trip, give Sue a kiss for me. I sent flowers; they should be delivered tomorrow night.” She sounded exasperated as she said,

“I wish you were coming.”

“I know, I’ll be going in a few weeks, besides it’s my first weekend with Edward, and I really am looking forward to it.” She was quiet, which was unusual for Leah and I wondered what her problem was.

“How did your date go last night?” making me smile at the memory.

“It was great, he took me to Gig Harbor for dinner, then we ended up back here.”

“Did he spend the night?” She had a condescending tone to her voice. Which was beginning to piss me off. She’s the one who kept telling me I needed a man with hot sex, so what is her problem?

“Yes he did.” To that response all I got from her in return was a huff. I didn’t want to get into this now, so I just took a deep breath asking

“Listen could you do me a favor?” She wanted to know what I needed.

“When you are in Forks could you dispel the gossip for me? When Edward comes out there, I don’t want them all looking at him or whispering as he walks by, because they think I’m some kind of pathetic looser who can’t get anyone. Or, that he is some money hungry gigolo who is only bedding me because he has no other options.” We both giggled, because in the week that we have been together that is what the good people of Forks believe.

“I’ll see what I can do.”

“Thanks Leah, I appreciate it.”

We said goodbye and she promised she would call me when they arrived. I told her to just leave a message because I figured that it would be around nine or ten, and Edward and I would hopefully be in the heat of the moment. I didn’t say that thought out loud, but I added that if I hadn’t heard from her by midnight I would be calling her.

At quarter of six, I put Seth’s leash on him; he looked confused as I headed to the car, but climbed into the back seat without any hesitation. I patted his head.

“It’s alright boy, we are just going to our weekend getaway. You’re going to like it at Edwards, he has a big back yard and mommy got you a new bed to sleep in.” I smiled as I shut the door, hoping it will work out with the dog. Seth is really a good dog, and I trained him well. He hardly ever barks, he doesn’t chew things, and he never pees on the floor. I just hope he remembers his manners at Edwards as well as he does here.

Edward opened the door the same way he did on Wednesday night. Only this time as he said, “Hello Isabella.” He took the leash from my hand, and I knew how to answer him.

“Hello Sir.” Edward took the grocery bag and doggie bed from me.

“I thought before we ate, it would be best to show Seth around the house.” I didn’t answer, because he didn’t ask me a question. “Come, bring his bed, we will start in your room.”

I picked the doggie bed up and Edward grabbed the bag with my personal items in and headed up the stairs. "I put all your belongings on your bed. I didn’t unpack any of it, I just opened up the suit cases. I will give you time later tonight, or if we are running late, you can unpack tomorrow morning.” I wanted to say something so he knew I heard him, so I replied

“As you wish Sir.” The door to my room was slightly ajar, when he pushed it completely open, I was amazed. The room had changed, the walls were a soft beige color, and the silk comforter was a deep burgundy color with swirls of beige going through it. There were plush pillows with matching shams and at least six smaller coordinating throw pillows. On the wall behind the head board a black rod iron rod held a cascading burgundy scarf that flowed down the wall.

The window treatments had changed from plain blue to deep beige sheers underneath rich burgundy velvet panels. There was also an additional leather chair in the corner, with a small circular table draped in a white lacey covering. On top of the table an antique tiffany light sat prominently.

I gasped as I took in the changes, walking over to sit on the soft bed feeling the luxury of the plush comforter. As I looked around the room, a clock, and a small bouquet of roses set on the night stand. Books and Cd’s filled half of the once empty shelves. My hair brush and hair clips that I had packed sat on the dresser along with my body powder and perfume. In the far corner of the room stood an antique oval floor mirror made from deep cherry wood.

“The bathroom is done in the same scheme. I hope it’s not too much.” I walked over to the bathroom door and the once white stark space was now rich with hues of beige and burgundy. The picture that hung on the wall of the bathroom depicted a soft serene woman in a flowing beige gown standing in the middle of a meadow filled with deep red wildflowers.

I turned to look at Edward who looked slightly apprehensive, and without thinking I sprung myself at him. His arms opened catching me as my arms wrapped around his neck and I kissed him with as much fervor as I could muster. When I pulled back he chuckled,

“I guess you like it?”

“It’s beautiful, did you do it?” He shrugged,

“My mother helped.” I kissed him again, “Thank you.”

His hands ran over my bottom, squeezing the flesh, making me moan from the tingle that was still there. “You’re very welcome.” Edward placed me back on the floor, and I realized he still had Seth’s leash. As I placed Seth’s bed at the end of mine, Edward unhooked him. Seth strolled over to his new bed, sniffed it and lay down.

“I guess he likes it too,” I said with a chuckle. Edward took my hand, kissing the back of it.

“Come, and let’s eat dinner.” I nodded calling Seth to follow, as I took my journal out of my purse. Once we were in the kitchen Edward picked up a tray of lasagna. “I thought we could eat out back, let Seth get used to the yard.”

“Yes Sir,” and followed him, having Seth come along. We sat out on the covered patio and I placed my journal on the table in front of Edward. He eyed it and we started eating. After a few minutes he asked me how the rest of my day went. I smiled

“It was great, everything seems to be working out for the best, and I…” I stopped not sure if that was correct, he said I could talk freely at the kitchen table, but does the patio count? I wasn’t sure, however by the way Edward’s eyebrows rose I adjusted my speech. “…your girl felt like she had made a difference today. It was a good feeling.”

“I’m glad, the work you do is important and it makes me proud that you give so very much of yourself to help others. Besides, helping others is a way of healing yourself, is it not?” I smiled because he was right

“Yes Sir. It’s just that not all days seem as productive as today was.” We watched Seth walk around the yard while we ate.

“I spoke with my father about an hour ago.” I looked at him waiting for him to finish his thought.

“He said you had an emotional afternoon, he didn’t go into specifics but I assume from what you said, it was good emotions, not something that would hinder our evening.” I didn’t want anything to hinder our evening.

“Yes Sir, it was all good, and thank you for making dinner, it’s delicious.” He smiled reaching out to pick up my journal

“You’re welcome Isabella.” I cringed as he opened it to my first writing assignment. I knew he would read it, but I didn’t know he would read it right in front of me. His eyes creased, and I could feel my nerves begin to jump around – so much for eating. I wanted to ask him if there was something wrong, but I didn’t think it was my place. He took another bite of lasagna, and then sat back in his chair, totally engulfed in my words. I didn’t want to keep staring at him, so I watched Seth navigate through the large yard. When I felt self conscious about that, I played with my food, turning it over with my fork. Edward cleared his throat, bringing my attention back to his face.

“Are you done eating?” he asked, placing my journal back in front of me.

“Yes Sir” He didn’t say anything at first; he just kept searching my eyes. I didn’t know for what, or what he found, but he finally smirked.

“Isabella take your journal, record what you ate here and then leave it on the counter. I placed what you are to wear tonight on the bench in your closet. I also want all of your hair up and you to be ready for me in twenty minutes. Make sure you use the bathroom, it might be a long night.” His last words sent shivers through my spine and tingles straight to my sex. I sat there looking at him for a second, his stern voice made me stir,

“Now Isabella.”

“Yes Sir.” I took my journal looking for Seth.

“You’re wasting time Isabella, I will take care of him.”

I didn’t say anything, just hurried through the door and recorded the small dinner I ate, before heading down stairs. The playroom was set up slightly different. My mat was in the same spot, but next to it was a small table, with a lit candle on it. The bed was illuminated with a soft light, and the golden comforter and pillows that were folded neatly on the bottom of the bed, now adorned the whole top. Lit candles sat on the tables on either side of the bed.

The leather chairs were different. One was in its usual spot, but the other one was on the side of the bed, sitting right next to the tripod with a mounted video camera. At the sight of that, my nerves spiked and I chanted to myself, "you can trust him, you can trust him,” I let out a deep breath and opened my closet.

On the bench was a blue silk under the breast corset with black lace accents. There was also a black silk six string garter belt and a pair of black seamed stockings. The shoes Edward had left out were black patent leather stilettos. As I gathered what he had set out, I realized that none of this was stuff that I had brought with me. I wondered how he knew my size, and then I remembered, “Alice.” She either got it for him, or told him the sizes. He said he wanted my hair up, and I looked around I didn’t see anything to use. “Humm…” oh yeah he said I should use the bathroom.

Sitting on the counter was a hairbrush, hair pins and two silver and pearl hair combs. I can do something with these. I used the toilet, washed my hands, brushed my teeth – to get rid of the lasagna – then started on my hair. I pulled it into a low pony tail, and then French twisted in on itself, using the pins to secure it. I figured he wants me to use the combs, so I tucked them into the twist. It was quick, but it looked good. After washing my hands again, I went back to my closet to get dressed. When I was ready, I gave myself a once over in the mirror and went to kneel on my mat.

The music was very soft, and relaxing. I did a mental check of my position, separating my thighs a little more. I realized that with my hands behind my back, there was more weight placed on my bottom. That wouldn’t normally matter, but my butt was still sensitive from the attention Edward paid it last night, and the heels of my shoes were digging into the flesh. I adjusted my legs so my heels pointed outward, and by doing that my thighs opened slightly wider and my butt was closer to the floor. I think I was as open as I could get. I searched the floor for my speck, but the lighting wasn’t as bright, and I had to really look for it. My eyes just focused on it when I heard the door open behind me.

Just as on Wednesday, Edward didn’t say anything to me. I could feel his presence and his gaze on my body, but he made no movement, just left me there full of apprehension. I was startled by the movement of the table next to me. The unexpected sound of the wood scraping against the floor made me jump a little and I had to take some deep breaths to calm back down. Edward walked in front of me, making me lose sight of my focal point. I didn’t look up of course, but he had on long black dress pants and shoes. Why was he wearing shoes? The back of his hand ran over my bare shoulder and a thrill of anticipation ran through me. I stayed quiet, with my eyes still fixed on the floor.

“I see you remembered your waiting position. Good girl Isabella. We will add some more positions, before we go to the club tomorrow.” Shit! I forgot about that, now I was even more nervous.

“It’s Friday Isabella; do you remember what happens on Fridays?” I thought for a second,

“Yes Sir,” I answered with confidence.

“And, do you have something to tell me?” I thought hard, coming up empty.

“No Sir.” He didn’t say anything for what felt like five minutes but in all actuality it was only a few seconds, finally he responded

“You're absolutely sure?” I thought again, and the only thing I could think of was I was a few minutes short on my sleep, but that didn’t seem so bad. So I answered with a “Yes Sir.”

Edward exhaled loudly, but made no other comment. I kept as still as possible as he walked behind me. His hands came down on both my shoulders.

“Rise up on your knees Isabella.” As I started to rise he continued with the commands. “Thighs tightly together, back straight.” His hand moved down the small of my back, then held my wrists, separating them.

“Arms at your side, fingers relaxed” His voice was quiet yet forceful. I loved when he was in Dom mode; it made my girly parts tingle. His hand ran back up my spine.

“Back needs to be very straight Isabella.” I straightened up. Edward’s hand was on my face, “Chin straight, eyes down.” He walked around to the front of my body, my head was now level with his waist and I could see that he was wearing a blue button down shirt. The color was very close to the corset he had chosen for me.

“Are you comfortable with this position Isabella?” I was, I just didn’t know what it was for,

“Yes Sir.”

“Good, this is your present kneeling position. When I am sitting and you are to present yourself to me, you do it just like this, on my left side. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.”

“This is also the position you go into when I say 'Kneel'. Exactly like this, no variation. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.” Edward was quiet again, I hate when he is quiet.

“I will tell you to relax,” he came and stood on my right side. “Relax means just that, keep your back straight, arms down, thighs together, and sit on your heels…Relax Isabella” I did, that was easy.

“It is acceptable when I say relax for you to lean your head against my thigh” As I did this he said, “And you may close your eyes as you enjoy my touch.” I closed my eyes leaning my head against his thigh, as his thumb ran over my cheek bone. I think I hummed.

“My sweet pet, enjoys the feel of my touch on her skin, that’s a very good thing, is it not Isabella?” I answered immediately, “Yes Sir.”

“Good girl. Even in a relaxed position, you are to pay attention to my voice and my touch. You may zone everyone else out, but always pay attention to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.” The word left my mouth without any conscious thought. Edward was really quiet, as he continued to stroke my face.

“Good girl. When it is time for you to sit back up, I will indicate that by this signal,” his finger tapped my left shoulder three times, and I straighten my head and back. Edward walked away from me, when he came back he sat down in a chair.

“If I am sitting, relax means that you may lay your head on my thigh. Relax my pet.” As my head landed on his thigh, my eyes closed, and his hand lay on my shoulder, with his thumb rubbing in small circles.

“You please me so very much Isabella.” He was quiet as his hand never left my body, sometimes he would rub my shoulder, other times he would draw long lines down my arm, his hand even dropped down to sweep gently across my breast. When he did that I tensed slightly.

“No Isabella, stay relaxed. No matter where I touch you, you are not to move. You may very softly voice pleasure, but there is to be absolutely no movement.”

My eyes closed again, and I relaxed into his touch as his hand made passes over my neck, back, shoulder, ribs and breast, I made no movement. It was an exercise in control, and was harder than I would have thought. The more he touched me, the more aroused I was becoming, and I know I was practically purring when he said.

“Do you understand Isabella?” My voice was shaky as I answered, “Yes Master.” Edward tapped my shoulder three times, and I straightened up.

“Good girl.” He said as he leaned over to kiss the top of my head. I had to bite the inside my lip to keep from smiling. Edward stood, moving the chair away and moving to the front of me with his hands out.

“Stand up, Isabella.” I took his hands for support standing in front of him. I wasn’t sure how long I been on my knees, but they were protesting. My eyes were still on the floor, my focal spot long gone leaving me to focus on nothing in particular.

“If I am standing, you present yourself exactly like this. Standing to my left with your back and chin straight, arms and eyes down. Stand quietly, with your thighs held tightly together until I acknowledge your presence. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.”

“When you are standing and I tell you to relax, you are to relax in a kneeling position. The only time you relax in a standing position is if I am giving you instructions. In which case I will be behind you, pointing out what I want you to view or understand.” Edward walked behind, his left arm along my hip, his right was on my shoulder.

“Relax into me Isabella.” As I did, his right hand drew small circles around my nipples. I stayed very still as Edward whispered in my ear,

“Do you see the video camera Isabella?” I answered with a shaky voice, “Yes.” His voice was stern, “Yes What?”

Damn!

“Yes, Sir.” He continued to arouse my nipples tweaking them now.

“Does that make you nervous?” I didn’t want to sound stupid, but I didn’t want to lie either

“Yes Sir.” Edward pulled back slightly, so he was standing straight. His hand that was on my hip, came around, and dipped into the junction between my thighs. I was going to open for him, but before I moved he said, “Keep your thighs exactly as they are.” How the hell did he know what I was going to do?

His fingers continued to run along the outer edge of my sex as he talked, “The video camera is there for a reason, it’s nothing to be afraid of, it won’t bite you,” with that he nipped at my shoulder.

"It’s just a tool used for training, forget that it is even in the room.” I was quiet, looking at the camera.

“Explain what it is that makes you nervous Isabella?” I took a deep breath, thinking about why I was nervous.

“I…your girl is wondering who is going to see what is on it?” He nodded, “If I assured you that the only people who will see it are standing in this room right now, would that make you less anxious?” I thought about it.

“Yes Sir.” Edward continued both with the pussy petting and the questions,

“Are you prepared to move on Isabella?” I rolled the idea over in my head, I did mark that I didn’t care about videos on my checklist and I do trust Edward, so I answered with a resounding, “Yes Master.” I felt him smile in my ear.

“Good girl.” He walked away from me standing behind my mat with his back to me. It dawned on me that he had just given me a demonstration of how he will give me instructions. Damn, he’s good at this.

“Isabella present yourself.” I walked over to him, standing as he had instructed directly behind him on his left. Edward took a deep breath, but didn’t acknowledge me. “Kneel Isabella.”

I dropped to my knees as gracefully as I could. Keeping my eyes down, and my back and chin straight. Edward took a few steps away from me walking towards the table. When he came back, he stood so close to me that I couldn’t focus my eyes on anything else but his crotch.

“Isabella look at me,” as my chin lifted, my eyes swept up over his chest to his eyes. He had something in his hands, but I wasn’t exactly sure what it was.

“Isabella, our lifestyle is one of rituals and symbolism. The greatest symbol that we have is the collar. The dominant gives it to their submissive as a symbol of possession and protection. The submissive accepts and wears it as a symbol of allegiance and confidence. The collar is an outward symbol of the couples mutual loyalty, respect and trust towards each other. Isabella Swan, I am asking you to wear my collar, would you so honor me?”

He opened the blue velvet box, to show me a silver band with a blue pendant about the size of a dime dangling from it. I heard his words, and I think I had tears in my eyes as I looked at the simple, yet attractive collar. I said the only words that would come out of my mouth, “Yes Sir.”

Edward smiled at me as he held up the silver band, placing the box on the table behind him.
As he placed the collar on my neck he said, “Isabella, I chose this pendant with you in mind. It is a blue pearl. The pearl is the symbol of a pure heart and mind. Blue is the color of loyalty, strength, wisdom and trust. I thought it appropriate that you always be reminded that your needs and best interest will always be foremost in my dominance over you. Because you are mine, you are part of me which means that your health, happiness and wellbeing are as important, if not more so, than my own. Your submission to me is the greatest offering you could ever give me, and I will not do anything to betray your trust in me, my dearest one."

Edward took a small little tool out of the box, and walked behind me. I don’t know what he did, but the silver band pulled tightly around my neck. I could feel his hands on the back of my neck, and I think I heard a small click. His hands were off me, and just like that the collar was locked into place. He walked back in front of me, pulling his key chain out of his pocket, and attaching the small tool/key to the link. His eyes bore into mine, and he smiled.

“Do you have anything you want to say Isabella?”

“May this girl please speak freely?”

“You may.” I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to say, so I just spoke what I was feeling, elaborating on what he had said to me.

“As I offer you my submission, I do it freely. Knowing that I can trust you to do what is best for me. Obeying you, because I don’t doubt that you have my best interest in mind as you guide me to be stronger and more confident in not only our relationship, but towards life in general. I can respect you, because you are a man of honor who shows patience and compassion and yet you are full of strength, confidence and determination. I promise to always do my very best, to not be a burden to you, and to make you proud. To use everything I have in me and every part of who I am, to see to your needs and happiness. Because, if I am part of you, then you are part of me and I feel honored to call you Master.”

No comments: