Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 45

BPOV

Seth’s pacing in the back of the car was making me jittery; he was only doing what dogs always do walking from one window to the other. But it was so quiet in the car that his padding around on the leather was nerve-wracking. Glancing at Edward his face was a mask of indifference but I knew he was upset with me. To be honest I shouldn’t have tried to move that damn table, however it was the last thing that I had to put away and I wanted it done so we could go home.

The eventful day was weighing on my mind and all I wanted to do was get out of there. The morning was great and Edward helped so much with setting up to get things prepared. Once everything was done and people started coming he took Vinny to walk around and my ladies came to man our table. I was going to go join Edward but Jean brought Carol over to talk to me about Heather.

For some reason she had wanted to come along today, Jean said she tried to talk her out of it but she couldn’t stop her. The thing was Heather was in the van terrified to come out, to make matters even stranger she was requesting to talk to me. I had met her once we only spoke briefly and nothing of a personal nature so her plea was confounding.

At first Jean and Carol waited outside while I spoke to Heather myself. Opening the door she sat in the back row of seats. Her shoulder length wavy hair hung around her oval face; I didn’t how old she was but I was sure she was younger than me.

“Hi Heather,” I smiled sitting in the seat in front of her. The position is a counseling technique that allows me to get a full perspective of her reactions.

“Hello.” That was all she said while she stared down at her lap.

I figured I should get this started because I had no clue what she wanted from me. “You’re not going to get out?”

“No. I can’t.” Her head moved over towards where everything was set up and I could see her eyes shifting through the crowd that was forming.

“Are you afraid he’s here?” She nodded so I asked, “would you rather someone take you back to the Center?”

“No,” Heather’s eyes met mine. “I needed to get away from that place.” I thought about what she said and wondered if maybe she had conflict with one of the other girls. She assured me that wasn’t the case.

“I have a little boy Bella.”

Oh

“How old is he?” I asked because normally mothers will come out of their shell when asked about their children, but Heather didn’t, I got a one word answer, “four.”

Four? She must have had him in her teens.

“How old are you?” the curiosity was getting the better of me.

“Twenty,” again with the one word answers.

“And the man you are away from,” I never say hiding from; always referring to them staying at the center as being away, “is his father?”

“No.”

I was beginning to feel like I was pulling teeth using only a string, getting one little piece at a time. Heather’s eyes shifted back through the crowd of people when she looked back to me I finally got some information out of her.

“My boyfriend is a cop, that’s why I wanted to talk to you. Because your father is a cop and I thought maybe you would understand.”

Ok, that was something to work with.

“Are you afraid he is out there, or one of his friends?” If that was her fear then it would be better for her to go back to the center.

“Oh, he is out there,” I looked out the window and a thought occurred to me.

“Where is your son now, is he with him?”

“No, my son is with my mother. He’s been living with her for a year because my husband doesn’t want him around. He thinks that my son looks too much like his father and he thinks that every time I look at my son I want his father back. But I don’t.”

“What do you want?” the question came out automatically it was her answer that surprised me.

“I want what is rightfully mine”

There was a fierceness in her voice and I would have inquired more on the subject but Carol popped the door open and asked if it was alright for them to come in. The four of us sat in the back of the van trying to decide what would be the best course of action. Finally realizing that Heather was not going to get out, and that she would be safe staying right where she was. There were going to be at least a dozen people from the center who would be staying back at the starting point, including Carol and she would make sure that no one came near the van.

Once everything was settled Carol needed to get things started so she left Jean and I alone to talk. There was one question that weighed on my mind.

“Jean did you tell Heather that my father was a policeman?”

“No!” she was adamant “Bella I would never give away personal information like that. We only started talking yesterday, if you can call it that. She won’t file a PFA because her husband is in some kind of law enforcement…” I cut Jean off because something else occurred to me.

“Are they married? Because at one point she called him her boyfriend and then she said husband.” I knew that it was common to call a live-in boyfriend your husband because women often thought it was the same thing. However, it was very odd for a wife to call her husband her boyfriend.

“She called him her husband, but she refused to tell me his name, and I got the distinct feeling that she thought you were going to be doing her counseling.”

“Did it sound like she knew me?” I scanned the recesses of my brain; Heather was a lot younger than I was so we couldn’t have gone to school together. I wasn’t one to go out socializing so I doubted we could have met that way.

“I don’t think so Bella, I believe it was simply because you were the first one to talk to her at the center, she just assumed. If you think it would be better, I’ll give you my notes and you can take over.”

“No Jean you’ll do great, besides I’m going to be gone. I was wondering why she would ask for me and how she knew about my father that’s all.” As we walked I thought about something else.

“Make sure you take detailed accurate notes.”

Jean assured me she would before going to get food and drinks for Heather. The rest of the morning went off without a hitch. It was a great day for a walk and even though I had feared the task that Edward had given me, I found that it was not hard to carry out. In a way I was kind of disappointed that we were going to Alice’s because I was sort of looking forward to him feeding me again.

After the walk Rose hugged me saying that she had to go and Leah and I got into a discussion. I tried to get her to change her mind about going to Alice’s for dinner.

“I just don’t see why you can’t save the chicken for tomorrow?” That seemed to be her biggest obstacle, a stupid chicken she had defrosted.

“Bella if you want to hang out with the beautiful people that’s fine, you will fit right in. I, on the other hand do not want to be the only beached whale on the sand.”

“Is that what your problem is? You know Rose is pregnant…”

“Bella, I’m not coming.” I sighed but resigned myself to the fact that she would be uncomfortable and not enjoy the evening anyway. Leah makes sure that when she is unhappy everyone around her knows it.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were going to Victoria? If you want to get away for a few days why didn’t you come to Forks early like us?”

Was she kidding me?

“We only decided on it a few days ago, and you want me to give up three nights in a luxury hotel with E…” I stumbled over the sentence catching myself before saying his name, “…with my boyfriend to go to Forks?”

Leah became indignant, “I know it is a strange idea that you might want to spend time with your family.”

“I’m going to be spending the whole weekend with my family.”

Leah rolled her eyes, “Whatever Bella. I guess that means you’re not going to yoga with me.”

“Can’t we go in the morning?” I asked her.

“No I have a shoot in the morning which I changed from the afternoon. But it doesn’t matter, go have fun and I’ll see you Friday at Mom’s?”

I knew that we didn’t spend much time together in the past few weeks. But I couldn’t help feeling resentful of the insinuation that it was my fault. We both had a lot going on in our lives and I tried not to take it personal when she sulked off without another word. She didn’t mean to sound spiteful and I understood that Leah was stressed with her new job; she was pregnant, hormonal and cranky.

Sitting in the quiet of the car I would have traded a dozen cranky sisters for the one irritated Master sitting next to me. My eye’s shifted in his direction once more and I just couldn’t take the quiet any longer.

“Are you terribly upset?”

Edward’s head turned in my direction piercing me with his dark eyes. “We will talk about it at home Isabella.”

I bit my lip in uneasiness because in Edward language that meant ‘yes.’

Pulling into the driveway I got a sense of foreboding as Edward turned off the car. The fluttering in the pit of my stomach was making me wish we could just get into the house and get it over with. He got out walking around to open my door, as I took his hand to step out his phone rang.

“Yeah?” I didn’t know who it was but it must have been someone who he knew very well for him to answer in such a manner. His eyes shifted to me as I shut the door after letting Seth out.

“When?” he sighed softly looking at his watch and then back to me motioning with his other hand telling me move along. “An hour should be fine…. alright I’ll see you then.” He hung up as he opened the front door, typing a code that I didn’t know into the security panel. I wanted to ask him what it was, but decided that it most likely wasn’t the best time.

Edward bent down to release Seth from his leash and as he stood back up he was flicking the latch with his thumb. “Perhaps I should use this on you, that way I could keep a better eye on what you are doing.”

I remained quiet while he scrutinized my face. “I want you back down here in this spot in five minutes wearing only one of my approved robes. Go!”

Answering with a quick ‘Yes Sir’, I scooted up the steps and into my room peeling off my clothes as I went because I had no intention of being one second late. I knew there was a robe hanging in the closet and after quickly using the bathroom I put it on and headed back downstairs to an empty room. I didn’t have to wait long for him to join me.

“So what’s the verdict?” Edward asked as he stood in front of me. Unsure of what he was referring to my gaze moved towards his.

“Keep your eyes down.” the forcefulness of his words caused me to comply without thought as he elaborated on the previous question.

“Do you need a leash Isabella? Do I need to keep you at arm’s length at all times to see that you don’t do anything to injure yourself?”

“No Sir.” I could feel my teeth biting the center of my lip as I tried to remain calm and not cry.

“No Sir,” he repeated my words dryly before continuing, “and yet here we are because you took it upon yourself to lift…how much did that table weigh?” He waited for me to answer.

“Fifty pounds,” the words came out in a hush.

“Minimum fifty pounds, which is still over three times what you are allowed to pick up.” Edward let that thought sink in before going on. “You know Isabella, I find it disconcerting that you would treat your health and wellbeing so callously, especially after I had brought it to your attention earlier. So tell me, what do you have to say for yourself?”

“Your girl is sorry Master she wanted to get the table away and she wasn’t lifting it, she was pushing…”

“Isabella, I saw you lifting it…” cutting him off I abruptly blurted out, “Only to get over a rock.”

In hind sight that wasn’t the smartest thing to do, I could hear the quick intake of air and Edward grew silent for a few seconds; when he spoke again his voice was deep and stern. “And what would have happened had you injured yourself lifting that table over a rock?”

“Answer me!” he snapped when I didn’t respond right away making me flinch and the tears that I had been holding back fell.

“Master your girl wasn’t thinking about that, she just wanted to get finished,” I said sniffling.

“Again Isabella with the not thinking…so what were you not thinking about, what could have happened?”

I sniffled knowing exactly what he asking me. “Your girl could dislodge her vertebra causing more damage….”

“Could my girl permanently lose the use of her arm?” The edge was gone from his tone.

My head nodded as I answered with a sniffle, “yes Sir.”

Edward gave me the signal to look at him, when I did his eyes were softer and imploring. “Then why would you take the risk rather than wait a few minutes for me to help you?”

“Didn’t…think of it…like that,” I told him through my tears.

I watched as Edward’s eyes darken and the sternness returned to his features, “Then I believe Isabella, that you need to be reminded that your wellbeing is first and foremost in my thoughts and it should be in yours as well.” He hesitated and then ordered, “Come with me.”

I followed him out into the kitchen wiping my nose on the sleeve of the robe until he came to a stop in front of the door that led to the playroom. Edward didn’t open it, so I knew what my punishment was going to be. He turned to face me as he gave me his instructions.

“Do you remember the rules Isabella? Thighs tight together, no moving, no talking, and you are to think about why you are here.”

I nodded, but Edward must have wanted my response because he demanded, “Answer me.”

“Yes Master.”

“I’m going to use your fifty pounds and you will stand here a minute for every pound over fifteen,” he said as he turned the knob on the timer. Once I was in position he placed the timer on the counter just as he had done before, out of my sight and then the ticking started.

My face was so close to the door that I closed my eyes trying to focus on anything but the sound of the timer. I had stood in the exact position before, however the two experiences were very different.
The first time Edward hadn’t told me how long I had to stand there. This time I was fully aware that I would remain unmoved for thirty-five minutes. It didn’t sound like a very long amount of time, yet as I stood there with tears running down my face listening to the ticking it felt like forever.

The most major difference was the atmosphere of the room. Both times the kitchen had been filled with tension. One was an enjoyable albeit frustrating tension the other was remorseful shame. I believed that had everything to do with the nature of the offence.

Then I was paying for unauthorized orgasms and the room was charged with sexual energy. I had thought that to be punishment but it wasn’t; that was discipline. It was a training tool that Edward used in order for me to learn, there was no sorrow or disappointment involved. I didn’t feel remorseful for what happened, I knew it was frowned upon and I was sure that if I continued to release without permission the consequences would be grave. But at that moment the torture that I endured was purely enjoyable and if I was not mistaken Edward took pleasure in dispensing it.

On the other hand what I was experiencing was punishment; I had done wrong and needed to pay my retribution. I had consciously gone against Edward’s request putting myself in danger and causing him anguish. I didn’t realize how much disappointment my actions had caused until I saw the worry in his eyes. That’s what the change in his demeanor in the living room was, concern for my safety.

The thought of the discontent I had caused him by my simple disregard was unconscionable, and I would have done anything to have taken it back. But I couldn’t, so there I stood listening to the incessant ticking, sniffling through the tears of regret. I was truly sorry that I had not taken proper care of myself, and as my nose continued to run I thought about wiping it on the robe, but I didn’t want to move and disappoint Edward yet again.

With my eyes closed I didn’t know that he had approached me until I felt the tissue on my face. The basic act of wiping my nose brought on a new round of tears. Edward was always taking care of me, seeing to my needs along with being concerned for my comfort and welfare. Yet when he asked me to do something for my own good I selfishly disregard his request.

The doorbell rang, as he once more wiped my nose. “Isabella I won’t be long and I’ll only be in the other room. If the timer goes off before I am back, you may be done.”

I heard Edward shuffle across the floor and once he was gone I could have moved but he trusted me and I didn’t want to disappoint him anymore than I already had. So even though I hated standing there against that damn door, feeling like a petulant child sent to the corner for time out. I stayed right where I was determined to see my punishment out, I had earned it, and I would serve it. Besides it was the only way to put it behind us so that it could be done and over with, never to be brought up again.

Furthermore, I wasn’t in any pain the only thing that hurt on me was my conscience and pride. It was rather humiliating and I hoped that whoever was at the door would not end up in the kitchen to find me there. The ding of the timer startled me; I wasn’t sure exactly what I was supposed to do. Edward said I could be done so after wiping my nose one more time I moved into the other room.

Edward was talking to a man who had his back to me. I was hoping that the visitor would not turn around because I was sure that my face was a mess. When Edward’s eyes met mine I could once again feel the tears starting to form.

“Excuse me for a minute,” he told his visitor before coming over to me, out of reflex I dropped my eyes so I couldn’t tell if his guest turned to see me or not.

Edward reached out wiping my tears with his thumbs letting out a sigh, “Isabella,” his hand cupped under my chin lifting it so that I would look at him. A sad smile played on his face as he wiped another tear. “Go wash your face and relax in my room, I’ll be right up.”

“Yes Master,” speaking softly so that only he would hear my words.

Seth followed me up the stairs, laying in his bed while I went into the bathroom. I was correct; my face was splotchy, with puffy eyes and a red nose, which felt much better once I could blow it. Washing my face with some cold water and brushing my hair helped immensely to enhance my mood. I would have brushed my teeth but Edward was not there to give me permission, so I let it go.

Opening the door, Edward was standing there waiting for me to come out, in his hand he held a bottle of water. “Come here.”

Sitting in the chair he settled back with me in his lap as his arms wrapped around me; I buried my head in his neck and cried. Edward held me tightly rubbing my back in a soothing motion, while placing soft kisses on my head as I let go of all the leftover emotions. After a few minutes the cleansing I felt was liberating, allowing me to think clearly.

“Do you feel better?” Edward asked as his lips brushed against the top of my head.

“Yes Sir,” he handed me a tissue and after wiping my nose he gave me the bottle of water, which I handed back to him before snuggling back into his chest.

“Your girl is sorry that she made you have to punish her,” I spoke the words against the nape of his neck and he sighed.

“I know,” he held me quietly for a few minutes before taking my chin to raise it so I would look at him. “Isabella, you have to promise me that you will take better care of yourself. I can only do so much to make sure that you stay completely protected from any harm. But I can’t shelter you from yourself; you need to think about your actions, because it would kill me if something happened to you.”

I knew he was right and I told him I would pay more attention to what I was doing. Edward held me for a few more minutes telling me that the man was Mike from the club. He had papers that Aro had sent for him to look over. I asked him about the code for the security system.

“Actually Isabella it is still running on the default, because I hadn’t thought of anything to change it to.”

“How about alarms?” I suggested, because that was what I was going to use at my own house.

“Alarms?” He didn’t understand what I meant by that.

“Yeah you know, like on the phone the letters correspond to a number. It’s easier to remember that way.”

Edward smiled at me, “Alarms it is then. You need to get dressed or we’re going to be late. I want you to wear a casual skirt.”

I hadn’t realized that we had spent so much time sitting there and I had to hurry to get everything together. There wasn’t time to dwell on what to wear so I threw on my kaki skirt and brown sleeveless silk shirt, with brown strappy sandals. Edward approved of my choice of dress and as he was leaving carrying the tote with our swimming stuff I stopped him.

“Master your girl needs to brush her teeth.” He eyed me but nodded in assent before calling Seth and leaving to go down to change the code.

While I was in the bathroom I wondered why he had given me that particular task. It seemed rather illogical, I had originally thought that we would be spending the weekend with me on his lap being fed, but that hadn’t occurred at all. I couldn’t imagine that he was going to do that at Alice’s and the next day we would be gone all morning. It might be possible to get in a late lunch; even that prospect seemed like a stretch. As I left the bathroom I assumed he had his reasons and I would comply even though I didn’t fully understand.

Edward was coming in from the kitchen when I got downstairs; he didn’t give me time to present myself before taking my hand and leading me to the couch. “I’m sorry Isabella I need to fix something.”

While he said the words his hands began to open the button of my skirt wasting no time with the zipper. As the material fell to the floor he tisked. “That’s what I thought, my fault, I forgot to tell you.” His thumbs slipped into the sides of my dark blue boy shorts sliding them down over my thighs. I could feel the tingle from his touch sending my insides into overdrive, but it was his words that made me whimper.

“No panties tonight Isabella, but don’t worry you won’t be bare.” I didn’t know what he was going to do but last time he said something to that effect he had placed a clamp on me. Part of me was excited about that and the other part remembered the pain as it was removed.

“You looked worried my pet.” I worked on relaxing my face, resolved to whatever he had in mind; I must have succeeded because his next comment was one of satisfaction.

“Ahh…much better.” Edward took my hand, “I need you to quickly get in your waiting position on the table and then offer yourself to me.”

What? On the table?

I looked down at the piece of furniture it was made of solid wood and fairly wide, I wasn’t that heavy yet I wondered if it would hold me. Edward was not happy with my hesitation.

“Now, Isabella.”

I knelt down in the center of the table the same time that Edward sat down on the couch in front of me. As I placed my hands behind me to grip the edge of the table my hips rose up in an offering. My eyes were fixed on his face; he was so close to my center that I could feel his breath against my skin. My breathing hitched as the juices flooded my core making me feel like a wanton slut. It felt like forever before he actually touched me and when he did I couldn’t help the whimper that came out of my mouth nor the twitch in my hips.

Edward’s dark eyes met mine, “still jumpy Isabella,” his hand came down in a quick slap.

“Ah,” I gasped.

“Oh yes…that’s the sound I like to hear.” Again his hand came down making me moan once more.

“Mmmm…maybe later Isabella, right now we just don’t have the time.” As he said the word ‘time’ his two fingers ran up my folds causing my hips to buck when they reached my clit before spreading me open.

“Ah, there it is all pink and wet. Let’s see if I can get to grow.”

Grow? What does that mean?

I didn’t have time to reason out what Edward was saying because he lowered his face taking my clit in his mouth sucking on it.

“Ohhhhh….” I shuddered out the breath as his warm mouth worked me into frenzy, my legs were quivering and it was getting hard to keep myself up. Edward’s teeth scraped over me several times before he used the tip of his tongue in a flicking motion. I was gasping for breath and could feel the warmth of an orgasm beginning to take hold; just as I was about to ask he moved his head back and to my whimpering protest his fingers once again spread me open.

“Yes, that is much better.” I stared at him in disbelief because it certainly was not better for me. While I was watching him he pulled something out of his shirt pocket. Holding it up for me to see, it was a sliver clip with a blue crystal dangling in front of it. I didn’t think it was a clamp but I wasn’t sure either.

“This is a clit clip...,” As Edward started talking his thumb started slowly moving in a circle around my clit, “…the only problem is your clit needs to be aroused so that it’s larger, or the effect just isn’t the same.”

My arms were starting to grow tired and the pressure was building as the warmth started to radiate through me once again I moaned out, “pleassseee.”

“Yes that’s the sound, almost there Isabella.” His thumb never picked up speed or pressure as it slowly drove me to my breaking point. My breathing was coming out in pants and I begged in pure need, “pleeaasssee, may your girl cum?”

“Sorry Isabella, allowing you to cum would defeat the purpose.” His tongue made one more gentle sweep over my clit, it was nowhere near what I needed for release and I whimpered out in frustration. Edward’s other hand slid the clip into place around my bundle of nerves and then squeezed around it before sitting back to gaze at me.

“There, that should do it.”

That should do it?

I was a quivering mess and the clip was putting just enough tension on my clit to keep me in limbo. I must have had some kind of expression on my face because Edward’s eyes narrowed. “Do you have something you wish to say?”

Did I?

I was still trying to come to terms with being denied an orgasm when I was so close but he was waiting for an answer. “No Master,” my voice was shaky.

“Good…Now sit up and relax.” Edward assisted me back into my waiting position and then sat back. He eyes were fixed between my open thighs as his head tilted from one side to the other like he was evaluating a fine piece of art.

His hand moved to tap the crystal that hung over the top of my clit making me flinch from the jolt of sensation. The grin on his face left no doubt in my mind that was the reaction he was hoping for. “Come Isabella, get your skirt back on, we have to go.”

As he helped me up I became aware that every movement of my hips caused the clip to vibrate the nerves while the crystal tapped against it. After a few steps I had to stop walking to get my control back.

Holy Hell!

Edward eyed me as he opened the front door, “Interesting isn’t it?”

“Yes Master,” my breathing was shaky and I hoped I would get used to the constant stimulation.

Edward stared into my eyes, “I would suggest you not cum Isabella, because you will not like the result.”

I didn’t say anything, because it took all my focus to walk to the car without having an orgasm. During the whole ride my mind was going through states at a furious pace. By the time we had gotten to Alice’s I had been through all fifty and was starting again. With my thighs pressed together the throbbing was agonizing and I couldn’t sit with my legs open because I didn’t have any panties on. I had no idea how the hell I was going to get through the evening.

Pulling up in front of the house, we were a few minutes late but that didn’t stop Edward from giving me instructions as he held my hand while I got out of the car. “Modified Isabella, your task stands and behave yourself.”

“Master your girl always behaves,” I told him with a sly grin looking up through my lashes.

Edward got a smirk on his face moving closer to fill the space between us, “As a matter of fact, she doesn’t. Sometimes she’s naughty.” His lips were so close to mine all I could focus on was the way they formed the words as he spoke. I should have been paying better attention to his other hand because it snaked its way up the inside of my thigh. His fingers tapped the crystal making me moan as his lips met mine.

I was lost in the kiss letting my body lead me, “Hey! Are you two coming in or are you going to give the neighbors something to talk about?” Emmett’s loud voice startling us out of our embrace.

Edward moved away from me and I straighten my skirt before he shut the car door and followed Emmett into the house. Esme was in the living room with Mia on her hip and Vinny holding her other hand.

“Hi Uncle Eddie, we are sleeping at grandma’s!” he announced while Jasper stood behind them with an overnight bag slung on his shoulder.

Edward kissed his mother on the cheek and then his niece before he addressed his nephew while Esme said hello to me. “Have fun big guy,” then he looked back to his mother, “are you going home or staying in the city?”

I was confused by his question but Esme’s answer sort of cleared it up, “No we are staying in the apartment tonight because we have the breakfast in the morning.”

I didn’t know that the Cullen’s had an apartment in the city but I suppose that would make sense. “Maybe you should take Edward too mom, teach him some manners so he stops molesting little Bella out in public.”

“Shut the hell up,” Edward replied while my face turned red.

“I’m sure Edward is a perfect gentleman in public and in private,” his mother boasted and I couldn’t help but to think of how her perfect gentleman of a son had me kneel on a table, put a clip on me and stole my panties. That thought made my face burn even more and Emmett laughed.

“Perfect Gentleman .Ha!...Look at Bella’s face!” glancing at Emmett and then back to Esme I came to Edward’s defense, “He is always a gentleman.”

Edward must have liked that answer because I was rewarded with a kiss to my forehead. Esme’s eyes sparkled. “Well if he isn’t dear you let me know…” her eyes flicked to her son, “…and I will take care of that for you.”

I giggled, “I’ll keep that in mind.”

Esme and the kids said goodbye and while Jasper helped her to the car the rest of us joined Alice and Rose in the kitchen. Alice was mixing some kind of concoction in a pitcher while Rose was slicing up tomatoes for the salad.

“Alice if your neighbors get a petition circling about public indecency you can blame little Eddie here.”

Looking up from her mixing her eyes narrowed. ‘What did you to do?” the irritation was focused on us.

“Nothing,” Edward tried to explain but Emmett stopped him.

“Nothing my ass, you were sucking little Bella’s face like she was a triple thick shake…” I gasped glaring at the him because I wasn’t exactly sure I wanted to be compared to a Frosty, but Edward handled it completely differently.

“Damn straight!! Do you want to see an instant replay?”

“No!” his sister shouted but Emmett was more than willing under the right conditions, “Only if you tell what your hand was doing.”

“What hand?” I was going for innocence but it came off as guilt and I’m sure the blush on my face didn’t help the situation.

Emmett laughed while Alice got more to the point, “If you two are going to start fucking in my driveway could you do me a favor and at least wait until its dark, and Bella be quiet this time.”

No one had a chance to reply because just then Jasper cleared his throat and when we turned to look at him Tanya was standing by his side. “Excuse me for interrupting your family circle,” her eyes flickered to mine and then to Edward’s hand that was still draped around my shoulder, “but I couldn’t get here by six.” When no one said anything she smiled and then added, “Hello Edward.”

“Tanya,” his voice was tight while Alice bless her heart came to the rescue.

“I have it ready for you,” before she moved Alice pointed to the pitcher, “Bella this is Blueberry Mojitos help yourself.”

As I nodded Edward spoke, “Isabella will be drinking wine tonight.” My face fell into a pout as did Alice’s however while I remained quiet she whined.

“I made that whole pitcher now who’s going to drink it?” The answer came from the woman who everyone was trying hard to ignore.

“I have time to spare and Mojitos are my favorite,” every eye in the room turned to Tanya but it was Jasper who spoke.

“Sorry, as you said this is a family gathering,” at his words her eyes once again flickered to me as Edward’s arm hugged me tighter to his body.

“Family?” the acidity in her tone matched the sour look on her face.

“Yes, Family.” Jaspers voice was one of conviction leaving no doubt that he was including me in his indication of unity.

Tanya’s eyes narrowed and I knew what she thinking but the words never came, maybe she was smarter than she looked. Alice quickly ushered her out of the room and I breathed a sigh of relief. There was no question in my mind that I would have to deal with her again. She did not seem like the kind of woman to let things go simply because the odds are not in her favor. I would deal with that when the time comes the same way I’ve dealt with everything else in my life.

Shifting on my feet I realized that I had a more immediate problem. The movement caused my clit to throb with need as the clip did what it was intended to do. Taking the glass of wine from Edward I did the only thing I could do ~ …Alabama…Alaska…Arizona…

No comments: