Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 12

BPOV

He left me, I couldn’t believe it. I stood there at the door, watching him get into his car. I thought for sure he was only joking and he would come back in the house and spend the night with me. But he didn’t, he waved and drove away and all I could do was stand there and watch him go.

I had a dull ache in my heart over that, and an even bigger ache radiating from my cooch. “What the hell?” I knew no one was there, so instead of being crazy and talking to myself, I addressed my outburst to Seth. He just looked at me, apparently he was just as perplexed as I was.

I checked the alarm system on both doors, and got ready for bed. But I just laid there. The bed was still rustled from the earlier encounter, and Edward’s smell lingered on the pillows. I tried to sleep, I really did, but my body was craving his touch so bad, that I couldn’t.

Every time my eyes closed all my focus was directly on him. His smell permeated my senses. I could still feel the touch of his lips on mine. My bottom still tingled from the strength of his hand. My stomach was in knots, the muscles contracting on their own, making the ache between my thighs worse.

I looked at the clock “Holy Hell! 11:30.” there is no way I was going to get eight hours sleep. I couldn’t relax. I closed my eyes again willing myself to think about …tomorrow. I had to make some phone calls, Alice, the GYN, I have to renew my gym membership, and then be at Edwards at 6:00.

Yeah Edwards, down in the playroom, I took a deep breath, my body coming back alive, my hands roamed drifted over my breast. Edwards hands felt so good, roaming over my body, before I knew what I was doing, my fingers slid through the slick wetness of my center. “Ahhhh…yes”

“No! …Shit!..Fuck!” My fingers abruptly stopped as my body flew out of bed, with a long winded exhale. I went to the bathroom, and then headed out into the kitchen. Seth followed looking at me like he had something to say “Yeah, yeah, I know that was close” I laughed at myself.

From the corner of my eye, I thought I saw a light flash by the front window. My eyes immediately went to the large corner window with full attention. I didn’t see anything, the blinds were still open, so it must have been a reflection from a passing car on the street.

I made myself some warm milk, and gave Seth fresh water. With my mug in hand, I took Sense and Sensibility from the shelf, and settled back into bed, sipping and reading. It wasn’t long before my eyelids were heavy, the next thing I was aware of, was the sound of the alarm going off. Yarning awake, to the smell of fresh coffee and Edward on the pillow- his scent was fading but it was still there – I smiled and began the day that I never thought would come.

I didn’t have much to do at UW, as soon as the students were done with their exam, I left. Stopping by the gym to renew my membership, and pick up a schedule for yoga and other activities. Edward said it didn’t matter what cardio I did, as long as it was done. Heading back to my car, my phone rang – “Hello Alice, I was going to call you this afternoon.”

I wanted her to know I didn’t forget about her. “Hi Bella, are you busy?” Her pixy voice always makes me smile. “I’m running some errands and then I have to go to the center.”

“What are you going to do for lunch? Why don’t you come here?” I looked at my watch “ I hate to eat and run on you, I have to leave by 1:30.” She tist in the phone “Don’t be silly, that would be perfect, Mia is going down for a nap and I have to leave at by two, so I can get Vinny from school.”

We hung up, and I was at her house twenty minutes later. She hugged me as I came through the door. “Let’s go try this on first, so it’s done. That way we don’t have to worry about time.” I nodded ‘That’s fine with me.”

Standing naked in front of her three way mirror was a little unnerving, and I again wondered why Edward would want to deal with my imperfections. Alice was behind me with a blue leather dress, I think it was a dress. “This has to go over your head, so pull you hair up.”

She handed a hair clip to me, and then proceeded to slide the material over my body. The soft leather conformed like a glove, covering from my breast to right above my knees. Alice moved to my right side, pulling the zipper that went from the top of my hip to the bottom of the dress. As she did the leather enclosed my lower body. It was like being compressed in shrink wrap. I stood looking in the mirror. The leather emphasized every curve, every movement of my body.

I stood there twisting my hips, I knew there was a zipper, and there had to be seems, but I couldn’t see any. It looked like my body was wrapped in one piece of leather. Alice’s voice reminded me where I was “Holy Shit, Bella!”

I looked at her face, she was beaming “This is fantastic Alice” She walked around to my back, pulling the hair clip out “Damn! Edward is going to Freak out!” She fiddled with something on the top, then shook her head “Nope, it’s perfect.” She looked at me, “Ok, now for the fun part, Walk”

Walk? As I took a step, I found that my legs were pinned together and I had to take half steps, each time I did, I felt like I was off balance. Alice giggled, “How the heck am I suppose to walk?” I said with a laugh as I almost fell into her.

“You have to take really small steps, and exaggerate your movement in your hips.” I tried what she said “There you go. Believe it or not Bella, it will be easier to walk in heels, the higher the better.” I looked at her incredulously, before she gasp “We should go shoe shopping.”

“Ah…Alice, How do I sit down?” She pulled over a chair “Try it.”

When I went to sit as I usually would, as normal people do. The dress compressed against my body even more, making me very unstable and I had to use my hands to steady myself. Alice giggled, I glared at her “Oh come on Bella that was funny.” Alice took my hands and helped pull me to my feet. “Ok, try again only this time, lead with your left hip and glide onto this cheek” She said while patting my left buttock. That worked much better at least I was more graceful.

“Umm, how do I sit straight?” Alice had her lips pursed as she shook her head “You mean I have sit all night on one cheek, while the other one is in the air.” I asked with an unexpected giggle. “Yeah, pretty much. But it’s worth it. Then when you get up, just lead with the hip that is raised and support yourself with the opposite leg.” I tried it, and found I had no trouble standing back up. “I’m going to need some practice’ I said to myself, Alice giggled, so I must have said that out loud.

“Thank you Alice, its wonderful” I told her with a hug, I tried to unzip myself. Alice spoke before I could ask. “You are either going to have to have someone do it for you, or you are going to have to sit down to work the zipper.” I sat down using the one hip motion and unzipped myself, re-zipping, just to make sure I could do it. Once I was back in my own clothes, we headed down to have lunch.

We sat out on the patio, eating chicken salad on croissants and fruit salad. We talked about what color shoes I should get, and when the rest of my things would be done. She had a few orders she had to finish, I wondered if one of them was that ribbon costume Rose was looking at on Saturday, but I didn’t ask. We were just finishing up when Alice looked at me “Bella, can I ask you a question?” I didn’t answer her right away. “You can tell me it’s none of my business and go to hell, I won’t care.” I smiled at her “What do you want to know?”

She looked at me with curiosity “What’s the real reason you married him, did you love him?” I sat back taking a drink of my lemonade. I had to think about that, not that other people hadn’t asked me that before. I always answered quickly in the affirmative. But I didn’t think that was true. I was just easier to say yes then to talk about all my insecurities. But I didn’t want to lie.

I thought I loved him, but I just a girl. I didn’t know what love felt like. I suppose I was infatuated with him. I mean all the other girls had boyfriends and Leah was dating Jake. I guess I just wanted to fit in. Because that is what teenagers want to do.” I chuckled “You know I just thought about this the other day. I never cared if he was around me. I never got those butterfly feelings or gitty and happy when I was with him. Not like…” I stopped mid sentence. “Not like what?” She asked me with a knowing grin. “I don’t know, I know Edward less than a week and ...” I sighed “I’m happier being with him than I ever was with James.”

She smiled at me “You know you’re the first woman, he ever brought around.” I was shocked “What?” She nodded and started clearing up the lunch dishes, I helped her. “Yeah, my mother said that, she’s never met any of the women he’s …dated?” she smirked “Whatever the hell he wants to call them. Anyway I’m glad, he needs some happiness too.” I wasn’t sure what she meant by that and I was going to ask, but my phone rang. – Edward, I smiled.

“Hello.”

“Hello to you how is your day?” Alice started loading the dishwasher.

“Good, I had my last class today, and now I am at your sisters.” Alice looked up “Hello Edward, I stole your girrrllfriend.” she yelled stretching out the girl. He chuckled, but didn’t reply to her comment.

“Good, I’m glad you’re having a nice day. Did you sleep well?” I could hear the amusement in his voice, and I narrowed my eyes speaking softly “Once I got to sleep, I did”

“Why couldn’t you sleep?” I could feel the heat in my face from the blush “Because somebody was being mean.” He chuckled. I looked at Alice; she smiled and winked at me.

“Well if it’s any consolation, I’m sorry I was mean.”

“Liar!” He laughed “Ah, my Bella, you know me already.” I giggled.

“Anyway, the reason I called was that I was going to order dinner for tonight. Normally I will cook on Wednesday and Friday, but I’m going to be running late today so I was wondering, if you wanted Chinese or Italian?”

“Ummm…Chinese?” It came out like a question. “Good choice. I’ll see you tonight. Tell my sister I said goodbye.”

“Alright” We said good-bye and I hung up, relaying Edwards message, she gave me goofy grin.

After making plans for next week to go shoe shopping, I headed over to the center. There was a black Mercedes parked in the garage, I figured that must be Dr Cullen’s car. Carol was in her office, I popped my head in to say hi. “Bella, I put the contribution card for Aro on your desk so you can write him a thank-you card.” I asked if anyone new came in or if Sally had called, she answered negatively to both questions.

I sat at my desk; I needed to call my GYN. While I was on hold to make an appointment, I started looking at the mail. The receptionist came on telling me she could fit me in next week. As I hung up, I picked up the card for Aro. My eyes bugged out of my head

“Holy Shit!” I yelled, springing up from my desk. Carol and Dr Cullen came running into my office “What’s the matter?” Carol was concerned. I looked at the two of them “Five Thousand Dollars! He sent five thousand dollars?”

Carol sighed, putting her hand on her chest “Girl, you scared the crap out of me.” Carlisle laughed “I thought you saw a spider or something.” I chuckled “I can take care of a spider.” I looked at Carol “Is this number right? Can I see the check?” She nodded “Yes Bella that’s right. He put in a note; it’s on your desk. He said that he was sending extra in memory of your mother in honor of Mother’s Day.”

I couldn’t help it, the tears came, and they were rolling over my cheeks without my permission. “Awe sweetie, don’t cry.” Carol’s arms were around me, hugging me close. “I forgot it was mother’s day, that’s why he sent it in memory of my mom.” I said in her shoulder. Carol released me, and Carlisle handed me a tissue. They both looked at me with concern; I waved them off with a smile. “I’m ok; I’m just a little emotional.”

Carlisle smiled his warm fatherly smile. “I gave Peggy her physical this morning and the TB test will be ready on Friday, so if you want to call Garrett’s, she should be good to go for the weekend.”

‘That’s good, maybe next week she can get into the boarding house.” I made a mental note to call Garrett. After the two of them left my office, I placed a call to the florist in Forks placing an order to be delivered to Sue on Saturday night, because the florist is closed on Sundays. I then wrote a thank you note to Aro for his generous contribution.

I placed a call to Garrett, he said that if I could bring her out on Friday afternoon, he would get all the paperwork done, and she could start on Monday. That would work well, because there would be an opening in the rooming house on the following week.

Seemed like everything was on schedule, which was something to be thankful for. I finished up the mail that had to be taken care of, checked the inventory, and sent out an email to all of the volunteers to remind them about the training secession in two weeks. I stopped by Carol’s office to tell her I was leaving, and headed out the door to my car.

I had some time, so I stopped by the post office dropping off what needed to go out as well as checking my PO Box. Sometimes I get so frustrated by the fact that I can’t lead a normal life. I mean really, I can’t even have my mail delivered to my home. I stopped by the house to feed Seth and picked up the bag that contained the clothes that Edward had approved of yesterday, along with an extra robe and a few books for my room in his house.

I sat outside in Edwards’s driveway, taking a few deep breaths and getting myself under control. To say I was nervous would be an understatement. The only thing that got me out of my car and on his front porch was that fact that this was Edward. For some reason, I knew I could trust him.

Edward answered the door wearing a pair of faded jeans and a gray t-shirt. “Hello Isabella” As I stepped inside, my nervousness dissipated and my excitement spiked. “Hello” I didn’t call him anything, because I wasn’t sure if I should use a title or his name, so I took the safe bet. He took my bag, placing it on the couch. “Come” I followed behind him, quietly into the kitchen. He held the chair out for me, I smiled at his curtasy. Edward sat to my right at the head of the table.

“Are you alright? You don’t seem yourself?” he asked, opening the paper containers. “I’m fine; I was just really busy this afternoon.”

“As was I.” There was a quiet between us, as we ate. “What did you do at Alice’s?” I was glad he finally spoke, because my nerves started getting the better of me again. “We had lunch, and talked and I tried on the dress she made for me.” He smiled “What color is it? I asked Alice, but she wouldn’t tell me.” why wouldn’t she tell him? That seemed silly. “It’s blue… navy blue.” Edwards’s eyes twinkled and I believe there was a trace of a smirk on his face.

“Isabella, do you remember what I told you about the kitchen table?” I nodded “Answer please”

“Yes Sir, you said this is one of the places where I can be open with my conversations or thoughts.” He smiled “That’s right. So if you know that, why do you seem so… reserved?”

“I’m sorry; it’s just I’m not sure how I should behave or how to address you.” The look in his eyes was intense and serious, his gaze never left mine.

“On our specified times, you address me as Sir or Master. Unless we are sitting at this table, or we are in your room, you are to answer only my Yes / No questions. I will expect clarification, if and only when I ask for it. The only other response that I will accept is ‘As you wish Master.” His quiet calmness allowed what he said to sink in, before he continued. “Other than that, follow my directions and don’t refer to yourself as, I or Me.”

Don’t refer to myself as I or Me? “What do you mean by that?”

“You should refer to yourself as, your girl or this girl.”

Oh yeah, I knew that. I had no personal experience in this lifestyle. I did however do a lot of research, and I defiantly knew that. I was glad that he reminded me. Edward looked at me with a smile on his face. “You are going to forget in the beginning” his expression changing to a smirk “I will remind you” His voice had a determination to it.

“You sound as though you will enjoy that?”

“Oh, I will.”

When the food was just about gone - granted Edward ate most of it – his eyes darkened as he asked. “Are you done eating?”

“Yes Sir”

Edward pushed his chair back, standing up. “Isabella, you have fifteen minutes, clear off this table, prepare yourself and be ready for me in the playroom.” he then walked out of the room leaving me there in my thoughts. This was it. I sat for a few seconds before I realized I was on time schedule. I quickly placed the dishes in the dishwasher and put away the leftovers then wiped the table, pushing in the chairs, before taking my bag and heading down to the playroom.

Stepping through the door I took in the atmosphere of the room. The lights were very dim, soft relaxing music help set the mood of the room. Looking around, everything was exactly the same as I remembered. The only thing that stood out as being different was a small square mat on the floor. The door to my closet was slightly ajar and the light in there was shining through. I took a deep breath and closed myself inside.

Five minutes later my approved clothes were put away, my robe was hanging on the hook and I was completely naked, looking at myself in the mirror. I took a deep breath and stepped out into the world I could only dream of.

I wasn’t sure exactly what I should do, but I figured that he put the mat there for some reason. I knelt down, keeping my back straight, my thighs slightly parted and my hands on my thighs palms up. I kept my head straight, fixing my eyes on a black speck in the wood grain of the floor. I wondered if he put that there himself or if it was just a natural imperfection.

The room was slightly chilled and as I took a deep breath the smell of Jasmine and Lavender flooded my senses. The music was an instrumental arrangement, it wasn’t classical, it had a modern tone, I found it to be very soothing. This turned out to be a very good thing when I heard the door behind me open. My heart started racing, and if it would have been slightly warmer I would have broken out in a sweat. I resisted the urge to use the mirrors to watch him. It didn’t sound as if he was moving and I felt very self conscious of the fact that he was analyzing me.

My body relaxed slightly at the sound of his voice “Very good Isabella. I see you assumed the reason for the mat.” He didn’t say anything else and it wasn’t a question so I remained quiet. ‘In this instance you assumed correctly. You are to wait on the mat, wherever it is placed, with your back to the door.”

He continued to stand behind me; I remained quiet with my eyes boring a hole into that speck. Edward finally moved to the left, I could hear him opening cabinets and gathering things, before ending up behind me again.

I jumped slightly as I felt his hand on my head. “Extremely nice Isabella, you look very natural kneeling before me.” Edward stepped in front of me, the soft faded material of his jeans hid most of his bare feet from my view. A wooded stick about an inch thick also came into view – a cane? Yes I believe it was a cane.

“There are a few adjustments I need make.” Edward placed the cane between my thighs, moving it horizontally tapping my knees. “Thighs are to be opened” I slid them open exposing myself to him. Edward tapped my knees again “More Isabella.”

Once I was the way he wanted me, I felt his hand over my shoulder “Hands should be clasp behind the small of your back.” The new position caused my breast to become more predominate. “Much better my pet.” His hand was now in my hair, gathering it so that it all hung down my back, hiding absolutely nothing from his view. “This is your waiting position Isabella. Exactly like this. Do you understand?” I answered without hesitation “Yes Sir”

“Isabella before we begin there is one thing you must understand and guarantee that you will comply with.” I waited for him to continue. “Safe words. I use two of them; the first is ‘Yellow’. Yellow means caution. If you are anxious, afraid, uncertain or if the intensify is building to fast, Yellow means that I have to slow down and reevaluate what is happening with you. When you say Yellow the session does not stop. Do you understand what yellow means?” I answered immediately “Yes Sir”

Edward continued “The second word is ‘Red’. Red means stop, immediately. I don’t care what we are doing, where we are or who we are with. Everything pertaining to us will stop. Whatever is in my hand will immediately falls to the floor, and you will be released from whatever position or restraint you are in. Red is used when you are in danger, or extreme physical or emotional pain. When Red is said, the session is over for that day. Do you understand what Red means?”

“Yes Sir”

“These words are put in place for your safety and mine. Do not abuse them, but never be hesitant to use them. There will never be repercussions for saying either. I need an assurance that you understand and will guarantee me that you will not hesitate to use either Yellow or Red. I do not want to be in our after session discussion, and you tell me you were afraid or you left something slide. Don’t you ever do that to me.”

He was very serious on that point. “This is on you Isabella, the safety and well being of both of us lies on your shoulders. This relationship is built on trust. You trust me to take care of you, I trust you to use our safe words.” He left that thought linger in the air before continuing.

“Do you understand what each word is used for? And do you promise to use them without fail?” I took a deep breath, knowing that this was very important to him before I answered “Yes Sir” and I meant it.

When he was satisfied his voice took on a stern quality. “Wednesday and Friday nights are confession nights. If you have broken any rules, that is the time to confess. It is easier on both of us, if you own up to any transgression you may have committed. So I ask you Isabella, have you anything to confess?”

I thought for a minute – nothing came to mind- before I answered “No Sir.”

“No?” He sounded as if he knew something I did not. “I know you went to be waxed yesterday, but I ask you, have you followed the food plan I gave to you?” I was sure I had “Yes Sir”

“Have you kept track of your daily intake?”

Keep track? “No Sir” He sighed “So you can’t be one hundred percent sure, that you are following the food plan that I gave to you, to ensure your optimal heath.”

I didn’t think about doing that “No Sir” I know it was irrational, it seemed like such a small thing and yet, I felt like I left him down.

“And your exercise program my pet” I liked when he called me pet “have you participated in those activities the past three days?” I didn’t participate; I didn’t even use my treadmill. “No Sir” I could feel a wave of disappointment roll over him.

“Do you assume that I make rules for you because I have nothing better to do? Or do you feel that by making the rules I am, what did you call me today? Oh yes ….mean”

As soon as the word left his mouth, I knew what I did. My body stiffened Edward was watching me so intently he didn’t miss my reaction. “Isabella, do you have something you wish to say to me.” I thought for a moment, did what I did to myself count? I wasn’t sure; my voice was tentative when I answered “Yes Sir”

“What is it you would like to tell me?” I was glad I didn’t have to look at him. I wasn’t sure if it even was a transgression or not. “Isabella, I’m waiting” his tone was daunting, yet I wasn’t fearful.

“I was having trouble falling asleep last night,,” I spoke quietly

“Who was having trouble?’ What?

“I..” oh yeah “ thi…your girl was having trouble, Sir” I stopped

“Go on” His voice was abrupt

“…and before I…your girl knew what she was doing, mi..her fingers were on herself”
Speaking of myself in third person was harder than I thought it would be. His weight shifted on his feet “I see, so was the orgasm good Isabella?” I didn’t orgasm, I stopped when I realized what I was doing, but he didn’t want an explanation so I answered honestly “No Sir”

He huffed “No...Orgasms don’t bring you pleasure?” Well of course they did “Yes Sir” Edward sounded exasperated “Isabella you are completely confusing me, explain yourself.” I took a deep breath “I...”

“Who?”

I bite my lip “Your girl, started to touch herself; it was like on some subconscious level. I...she could smell you on the pillows and before she knew what was happening or what she was doing, mi...her hands were on herself. But when she realized what she was doing, she stopped.”

“You stopped?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Are you telling me, that you denied yourself the pleasure of an orgasm?”

“Yes Sir”

“Look at me Isabella”

Shit, I didn’t want to look at him, I felt bad enough, I didn’t want to see the anger or worse the disappointment in his eyes. But obey I did, as my chin rose in the air, I took in the sight of him. The button to his jeans was undone, and the waist hung loosely over his hips. He was shirtless and his abdominal muscles rose above the sexy ‘V’ that lead to the land of happiness. My eyes continued to take in his appearance until they finally met his.

“Isabella when I do something, anything, I do it for a reason. I don’t tell you the reason, I shouldn’t have to. That comes with trust. You trust me to do what I think is right and you obey. It’s that simple.”

I felt like a small child, being reprimanded. I could feel the tightness in my chest and the wetness in my eyes starting to form. For some reason of a primal nature, I realized that my body was responding to his reprimand with anticipation.

Edward squatted down in front of me, so his eyes were level with mine. “Isabella, that sweet pussy and that ass” He said this as his fingers ran through the slickness between my thighs, while his other hand tweaked my nipple.

“And these luscious tits and that glorious mouth” As he said that, juice covered fingers invaded my mouth, pressing on my tongue, making me suck the fluids off. After my mouth was empty he continued

“Those are all mine, you willingly gave them to me, and I treasure them. And the only reason your hand ever goes near my pussy without permission is to clean it, so it will be ready for my pleasure. Because whenever anyone inserts or uses my property without permission, they are stealing from me. And that includes you.”

I didn’t think of it like that, and I felt even worse after his words sunk in, the tears that had threaten before fell. He wiped them away with the pad of his thumbs. “I’m pleased that when you realized your misdeed, you stopped. I’m proud of you for that, however your actions have consequences and we will discuss those later.” He stood up “Now if you have nothing else to discuss with me, I would like to get on with our session. So I ask you, is there anything else you would like to tell me about?”
“No Sir” Edward held his hand out to me. “Then come with me.”

I followed behind him over to the horse “Hands out in front of you” My hands came out without hesitation. He was holding a black leather pair of hand restraints. They wrapped around my hand like fingerless gloves, with a strap that buckled around my wrist. He checked the position and fit, before using the clips on them to attach them together. “These are very well padded; there should be no marking on your wrist. Now put your arms in front of you and bend over the horse.” As I did, his hand was on the small of my back pressing me forward, so my butt was high in the air.

Edward made an adjustment to the supports, raising it up about another inch, making me have to lift up onto the balls of my feet. “Legs wide apart Isabella.”

I complied realizing that now I had to stand on my toes. My breathing hitch slightly as I felt his hand rub over my bottom and I might have wiggled it slightly. “Hold still” his hand came down with a ‘slap’, it didn’t hurt, I was just startled, but I held still. A few seconds later I could feel something at my back entrance. I naturally tensed up, but willed myself to relax. It’s easier when you relax.

Edward didn’t say anything as he teased the toy into me slowly. I realized that the music was louder, and he moved the intruder with the beat. It wasn’t very large, and he wasn’t going completely in, it was more like a tease, but it still brought all my senses to that one spot.

The music was growing in intensity as was his hand. My breathing was becoming deeper and a small moan escaped my throat. “That’s my girl, feel it” right after the words left his mouth, a loud drum beat sounded and he plunged the toy into me. “Augh…” the moan of delight escaped my mouth before I could stop it. The butt plug was larger than I thought, and as the fullness hit, my knees almost gave out from the pleasure.

Edward’s hand ran down the length of my back and over my bottom, his finger pushed on the plug, and it started to vibrate. “Oh God...”

“Praying is not going to help you my pet” his voice sounded amused. His hands held my hips “Stand up Isabella”

When I did I was glad for his hands, they gave me support from the dizziness. Edward had my hands in the air and clipped to a rope before I was even completely aware of it. I watched him, his eyes met mine, and there was intensity there that I have never seen before. He was in his element; this is Edward, raw, masculine and so beautiful.

“Keep the small of your back against the horse, legs spread and feet flat on the floor” he walked over to the wall, choosing a flogger, and then walked back to me, with no expression on his face. I’m sure my face must have shown something.

‘Alright my lovely, as much as I like to look in your eyes, I believe I’m going to blind fold you.” He took a black silk scarf out of his back pocket, and placed it over my eyes. His hand ran down the length of my chin, and my neck, over my clavicle and unto my breast. His hands were rough squeezing, kneading, pinching, it was heavenly and I thrust my breast out for more.

Edward chuckled “Ahhh…so very eager my pet. You will have to learn patience.” With that he stepped back taking his hands with him. I whimpered at the loss of his touch. The music became louder, I didn’t know if he was doing that, or if it was set to increase at certain intervals. It was quiet for a split second and then I could hear an oboe softly playing, it was like it was crying to be played, wanting, needing to be heard. The sound was permeating into my soul and my body was wanting, needing to be played along with it.

I didn’t hear anything; I didn’t feel the air stir, all I felt was the rush of nerve endings to the spot where the strands of the flogger landed on my body. It wasn’t pain; it was a slight sting and then warmth. I exhaled loudly, before sucking in another breath. The music built and I thought I recognized it as Tchaikovsky, but I couldn’t be sure. As the intensity of the instruments built, so did Edwards intensity on my body. As the cords grew he would move each strike up my body, flogging my breast several time at the most intense part.

When this would happen, my breathing turned to pants, and I’m sure I moaned from the pleasure of the pain and the delicious warmth that radiated through my whole body with each strike. The music continued to increase in volume and as it would turn into a slower rhythm, his strikes moved down my body, concentrating on my belly, my thighs and in my sex. Oh... When he hit my sex, and the strands of the flogger wrapped around my lower sensitive lips, I would scream out in pleasure, thrusting my hips out, wanting more.

The overload of sensations was beginning to get to be too much. Between the vibration in my butt, the intensity of the music, and Edward playing my body like I was his own person instrument, I was going to lose it. I wanted more, I needed more, harder, firmer, I needed to cum. I wasn’t aware what my body was doing, I truly didn’t care, I know my feet never left the floor, at least I don’t think they did, and my arms were secured above my head. But other than that I just wanted to feel…more.

Edwards’s stern voice broke through my haze of sensations. “Do you want to cum?”

What? “Oh God...yes.” I spoke the words through my breathless voice. The music picked up again, as did his flogger, I was lost somewhere, teetering, I was sort of afraid, I didn’t know what was happening and then through the haze Edwards voice stood out. “Cum Isabella”

Three quick consecutive hits landed on my breast and two between my sex on the third I exploded. Screaming out my pleasure, as white lights and a feeling of euphoric warmth took over my body. My legs gave out, and I was so glad that I was attached to the ceiling, or I would have fell flat on my face.

I felt his strong arms under me, as I became aware that I was no longer standing on the floor, by bottom was perched on something firm. My hands were still fasten to the ceiling and my eyes were still covered. Edward ran his hands down the inside of my thighs, grasping behind my knees. With one quick motion, he was sheathed inside of me. I cried out “Shit!”

I could feel the vibration in my ass, so that plug must still be there. There was nothing gentle about the way Edward was taking me. It was a pounding relentless rhythm that had me gasping. The music was different - what is it? I tried to concentrate on that – Tool? I think it’s Tool – I couldn’t focus, the pressure in my belly was growing so fast, “let it go Isabella”

Edward growled in my ear before I felt his mouth on my nipple right before he bit, I screamed “Fuck!!” That sent me over the edge for the second time. My body felt numb, I wasn’t even aware that Edward was there, until I heard him curse “Oh Fuck!” My legs spread even wider as his cock drilled into me a few more times, “Aughhh…Isabella!” his body shuddered as he called out my name collapsing on me. My head sagged on his shoulder, my body spent. I was in a state of total bliss.

I have no idea how long we stayed like that, minutes, hours, I have no clue. All I know is that his arms were wrapped around my back, holding onto me, as my head was pressed against his shoulder. I felt him move, his hands coming up to remove the blindfold. After blinking a few times my eyes could focus and the first thing I saw was Edwards beautiful green eyes, and wide smile. “Can you sit by yourself for a minute?” I nodded “Yes Sir.” He smiled “Good girl” as he pushed hair out of my face tucking it behind my ear.

I didn’t realize how sweaty I was, until I could feel the strands sticking to my forehead. I wondered how it became so hot in here, then giggled at the thought. “Do you find something funny?” he asked with a smirk as he started to release my arms. “No Sir” He looked at me “Then my sweet girl, please explain why you are giggling.” I thought for a second “It wasn’t really funny it was just a thought. It was slightly cold in here before, now it’s rather warm, and I..Your girl was just thinking of the reason for that.”

Edward unbuckled my wrist, rubbing them gently with his hands, then up my arms to my shoulder, rolling them in small circles. He grinned “Yeah, it gets a bit warm in here, from all the …activity. Can you stand?” he helped me down, holding onto my hips again for support. When he was sure I wouldn’t fall over, he had me lean over the horse again, to remove the plug. He had me picked up and cradled in his arms before I could blink.

Edward carried me to the bathroom, starting the tub. There was a small closet in the room, where he kept towels and bathrobes. Edward left the room, coming right back with two bottles of water. He opened the first one, handing it to me, before opening his own. I started shivering as my body temperature came back to normal and the sweat started drying. Edwards hand was in front of me “Come, this will warm you” stepping into the tub “Ahhhh…” yes that felt really good. Edward sat down, pulling me with him.

I leaned my back against his chest, surrounded by warm water and soft music. My head snuggled under his chin, as he massaged my thighs. “You might be a little sore tomorrow. Just take some Advil, it will help.” I nodded “Yes Sir” My mind drifted to the music in the playroom “May this girl ask you a question, Sir”

“Yes, she may” he kissed my hair, while tracing small circles over my belly. “Was that Tchaikovsky playing” His head moved as he eyed me suspiciously “It was, Symphony No 6” I nodded. “You know classical music?”

“Just a little bit, There are a few that I...” I smiled “that your girl, likes and listens to.”

We were quiet then, just listening to the music that was playing. I think I dozed off, because the next thing I knew Edward was shifting to get out. Once he was wrapped in a towel, he came to get me. My legs felt like mush, and I was glad when he placed the thick robe over me and carried me upstairs. My head hit a soft pillow, and my body was wrapped in a warm soft comforter. I just couldn’t keep my eyes open, but I heard his voice “Isabella, do you need to go home?” Did I? I didn’t think so, even if I did, I didn’t want to move. “No Sir” He tucked the blanket under me “Then sleep my lovely one”

I felt like I couldn’t breathe, it was so dark and suffocating. Try as I may to draw in a breath, no fresh air came. Just complete darkness and stagnate breaths. I tried to get away, but I couldn’t stand, I tried to crawl, only to be able to go a few feet before I was trapped against something. Panic over took me, and I scream.

“Please let me out!” where was I? My hands moved around my surroundings. Oh my god! I was in the box “No..No..No Please let me out!”

Tears poured down my face, making breathing even harder. I was gasping for air. At my feet, the wall slid up, and two arms grabbed my legs pulling me out. I wanted to get out so badly I was glad, until I looked up and his blue eyes stared at me. “Now you pay for not listening!”

“NO!” I tried to kick him away, but he held me fast. “No! No! No! Let me go!”

“Bella! Bella!” something was shaking me, I tried to get away from them too. “Bella, baby wake up!”

My eyes flew open; I looked into eyes of emerald green-Edward. Sucking in a breath of fresh air, I looked around the room, not completely comprehending where I was. “It’s ok, Shhh”


I heard sobs and felt the bed shaking. Edward swept me into his arms, it was only then that I realized the sobs and the shaking was coming from me. Through the haze I saw the light walls, the bare book shelf; this was my room at Edwards’s house. His hands ran down the length of my back “Shhh baby, its ok. It was just a dream. Shhh” My arms went around his neck and I cried. I cried for my pain, I cried for my sanity and I cried because he cared.

Lifting me in his arms, he walked down the hall, and into his room. My body was limp as he laid me on the bed. I felt his hands on my arms prying them from his body. “Bella, I’ll be right there in the bathroom. Shhh…your safe, settle down, nothing is going to hurt you.”

I closed my eyes, trying to will the tears to stop. Edward was back, with a glass of water and a wet cloth to wipe my face. “Here baby, take this off” He helped me out of the thick terrycloth robe that I was still wearing, replacing it with one of his T-shirts. “There, you won’t be so warm now” he said as he wiped my face and down my neck. The coolness of the cloth felt good against my overheated skin.

Throwing the damp robe and cloth into the corner of his room, when he looked at me his eyes were full of concern. “Are you feeling better?” I nodded with a sniffle. His body shifted to get up, I stiffened, not wanting him to leave me alone. “I’m just going to get you a tissue.” I relaxed as I watched him move, coming back with the whole box. I felt even better when I could wipe my nose. He climbed into the bed next to me, his arm over my shoulder, bringing me down to lie on his bare chest.

It was completely quiet in the room; the only light was coming from the open bathroom door. My breathing had returned to normal, Edwards arms were wrapped around me protectively. I felt safe and warm. His voice broke through the silence “Do you often have nightmares?’ I shrugged “Not every night, but sometimes.” I said quietly, snuggling into his chest a little tighter. “Do you want to tell me about it?”

Did I? Not really, how do you tell someone that you relive your worse memories in your dreams. But my mouth opened and the words came out.

“I was in the box” I could feel the tears begin to form in my eyes.

“The box? Like a cardboard box?”

I shook my head sniffling, he handed me another tissue then wrapped my body back up in his arms. “No, it was like a cargo box, wooden. It wasn’t big enough for me to lie down in, and I couldn’t stand up, and it was so dark in there and I couldn’t breathe.”

I took a deep a breath, wiping my nose. “I hated the box, I hated it so much. I would beg to get out. I didn’t care what he did to me, just so I could get out of the box.” The tears were coming back in loud sobs now. My body was shaking from the fear and pain of the memories. “You mean in your dreams?”

My body shook “No, he would lock me in the box.”

Edward pulled me up by my armpits, sliding my body against his. My head now lay in the crock of his neck and I cried, while he held me, whispering how that will never happen to me again and how sorry he was. I cried until my body was gasping for air, Edward never left me go.

When my eyes held no more tears and my body exhausted, he pulled his face back to look at me. I must of have been a mess. His strong hands tenderly tucked my hair out of my face. As I looked in his face, his eyes held unshed tears. His lips touched mine softly, and I could feel his tears run down my cheeks.

He lay back down, speaking softly “How about we go back to sleep?” I nodded, putting my head back on his chest. This man was so kind to me, he woke me, held me, and hell he even left me snot all over his shoulder. How did I ever find such a man?

“Edward”

“Yes?”

‘Thank you” His arms tighten around me “Anytime my love, now sleep.”

I smiled; did he just call me love? It’s a just a word I told myself, like pet or girl, he didn’t mean it. My eyes burned from the tears and when they closed they didn’t reopen.

No comments: