Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 31

“What do you think they were doing on the floor?”

“For the fifth time Emmett, I don’t know what the fuck they were doing on the floor!” I wanted to know myself, but I was sick of the same damn question. I suppose if Alice wouldn’t have given such an asinine excuse I might have just chalked it up to one of the silly things that women did, like go to the bathroom together, hold hands while they walk down the street, and talk about their periods while eating dinner

“I still say they were drunk. You should have heard them giggling like a bunch of school girls.”

“Maybe that’s because they are girls.” Jasper was also getting perturbed by Emmett’s one track mind.

“Whatever... are these ready to go?” My brother asked pointing to group of chairs that belonged on the front porch.

“Yes those two sets are dry,” Jasper answered pointing out which ones he meant, while I went back to hosing off the chairs for the back patio.

There were only a few more chairs and one table left to do, and then we could start cleaning up. We had gotten everything done and I was looking forward to a hot shower and a relaxing night sitting by the fire with Bella.

I could hear Alice yelling my name from the front porch it took me a second to realize that something wasn’t right. As I got closer to her I could see the tears running down her face and I started running when I heard Bella screaming at someone.

“What the Fuck is going on!” I yelled as I rounded the porch, stopping dead when I saw Bella cowering against the wall. Her knuckles were turning white from holding her fists so tightly against her face as her arms shook against her chest. The others were trying to tell me what happened but I couldn’t think about that, all I knew was Bella fucking needed me.

“Isabella, open your eyes and look at me.” I got nothing.

“Now Isabella.” I was forceful with my words, taking her hand away from her face so I could touch her. When her eyes opened they were full of stark terror.

“That’s my girl.” I needed her to stay with me, and calm down so she could breathe. Her eyes roamed to see who was around us, but I quickly called her attention back to me and waving everyone away before cupping her face. It seemed like hours before there was life back in her face.

“There you are.” I didn’t dare take my eyes off hers when Alice handed me the tissues, I was worried she would lose her composure again. After I wiped the tears off her face and she blew her nose, reality set in and Bella sobbed against my shoulder. I wanted to get her upstairs and into a warm tub so she could relax.

Her grip was so tight around my body that I had to pry her off me to set her down to get her undressed. While she swung her legs over the tub, I removed the plug from her rear end and she slid down in the water letting out a sigh.

I sat on the edge of the wall staying as close to her as I could without actually getting into the water myself, watching for any sign of distress. As she told me what happened I washed the fresh tears off her face and tried as much as I could to reassure her that everything was going to be alright. Even trying to make her smile with my bathroom remark, but she wasn’t ready for that yet.

Caius? All the anxiety was over Caius, or rather the fact that I had not told her the extent of the confrontation. Aro had warned me about not keeping things from her and to be honest I didn’t think that it mattered, but apparently I was wrong. She had a right to know even if I thought it to be inconsequential at the time.

While we talked one of my problems had been solved; Bella’s melt down gave me the perfect opportunity to address her and Seth temporarily staying with me. I knew she had a security system, but the problem was Seth. The yard at my house was completely enclosed and he could be outside without any worry. If Bella stayed at her house she would be stubborn enough to insist on being outside with him. And although I still wasn’t sure there was anything to worry about, I just didn’t want to take the chance.

I highly doubted that Caius was dangerous in anyway. He’s a businessman who has never been in any legal trouble, at least none I know of. Either way it would be a good thing for Bella to change her routine; and maybe it would be a good time to take that trip to Victoria. We could go for a few days and then head over to Forks. It’s kind of on the way and it would give us a chance to relax without any outside disturbances.

Bella splashed me with water at my crack about her being a free maid service and I knew it was time to get her out of the water. Alex had said it was best that she not submerge the tattoo, but this bath was therapeutic and completely necessary.

“When did you take out Big Blue?” What the hell is she talking about?

“Big Blue?” Oh, first the butt plugs are pretty now they have names and according to Bella big blue is not that big. Well I will have to see what is big to her. We will save that for another time, but at the moment I wanted to get her into a warm bed.

Laying in my arms the conversation came back to her safety and I decided that from that moment on full discloser was going to be my motto. Even if I deemed it to be insignificant I would share it with her.

After reassuring Bella that it was unnecessary that we go help my family finish working, I lifted her chin and asked the question that had been on my mind all day long.

“What were you three girls doing on the floor?” Bella’s eyes widened and her lip went between her teeth as her whole face turned bright red.

“What?”

“Isabella don’t give me that, you heard me.” Her eyes left mine glancing downwards and she was biting her lip so hard I thought she would draw blood.

I went to prop myself up because I was going to demand an answer when there was a knock at the door. Bella let out a long auditable sigh only further escalating my curiosity. I watched her as I walked to open the door, to find Rose and Alice holding a tray.

“We brought Bella tea, is it alright if we come in?” My head turned to Bella, she looked uneasy but nodded in approval. Glancing back at my sisters I stayed where I was blocking the doorway.

“You can come in if you tell me what you were doing on the floor earlier.”

They both got a blank look on their face then answered in unison, “What?”

“Well, at least you all got the same fucking answer.” The two of them were stunned for a brief moment.

“Nice language Edward, do you kiss our mother with that mouth?” Alice asked sternly while Rose inquired, “Can we come in or not?”

I stepped aside wondering what the hell they were hiding and determined to find out.

The three of them stared, making me very uneasy but I didn’t want to leave if Bella was hesitant.

“Will you be alright?”

She nodded not at all reassuringly, but my sisters basically told me to get the hell out of there. I took one last look before leaving. “Come down when you’re ready, or call me and I’ll come back up.”

“Alright,” Bella’s voice still sounded slightly shaky but Alice was unwavering.

“She’ll be fine Edward.”

I listened outside the door for a second to make sure she was fine and all I heard was laughing. Emmett was right, they are a bunch of giggling girls and at that moment I was glad that my sisters were there for Bella.

Jasper and Emmett were out back putting tools and some the equipment away, and they stopped what they were doing as I approached.

“How’s Bella?” Jasper’s heartening concern was welcomed.

“She’s better, they are all up there having a fucking tea party” My eyes automatically scanned the window to my room.

Emmett snickered, “Fucking chicks, they think tea is the answer to everything.” Emmett’s face grew a little solemn. “I’m sorry dude; it was my fault she freaked out so bad!”

“Why do you say that?” I didn’t understand what he meant.

“I was putting the chairs on the porch and Bella walked around the corner, she looked like she was lost. I asked if she was alright, but she didn’t answer and then she was crying, and I touched her on the shoulder and that’s when she lost it. She started screaming ‘don’t hurt me’ over and over, I tried to get her to calm down but she wouldn’t listen.” His face morphed into a grin and I couldn’t figure out what he found humorous about that.

“What’s so damn amusing?” I was slightly perturbed.

“Dude, she cold cocked me,” he said rubbing his chest, “for a little thing she is fucking strong.”

“It’s the adrenaline,” Jasper announced.

“I don’t give a shit what it is,” his eyes met mine as he lifted up his shirt, “seriously, I think I’m going to have a bruise!”

Sure enough, in the middle of his rib cage was a red mark about the size of a small fist.

“Bella hit you?” I asked as realization took hold.

“Yes...” he said with mock amusement. “I’ll live, I just hope she didn’t hurt her hand,” he added pulling his shirt down and rubbing the bruised area with his hand.

I tried to think if Bella’s hands looked injured. I couldn’t remember seeing anything, but I wasn’t exactly looking either. I would have to make sure to check on them later. Part of my mind was thinking about that, while the other part couldn’t get over the fact that Bella struck him. I wondered if it was purely defensive or a deliberate assault. Emmett assured me that it happened accidently while Bella lashed out in an act of self-preservation.

“Edward, the abuse she suffered was severe?” Jasper inquired softly.

“Yes, I haven’t heard the worse yet. What I have heard makes me want to track down James Cummings and beat the shit out of him. We are going to Forks in a few weeks, I only hope I run into him” I answered Jasper’s question as simply as I could. This was Bella’s story to share, not mine.

Emmett grabbed a hold of my arm, “You need to keep your cool!” His eyes were fierce. “For one thing it is in the past. But more important, little Bella is up there,” Emmett pointed up at the house, “she is depending on you to give her strength. You going there acting all Neanderthal and looking for a fight is not going to help her.”

“He’s right Edward. You need to take a step back and stay removed from the situation that occurred years before.”

Are they fucking kidding me, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“You guys don’t know what that asshole put her through!” I hissed at both of them.

Emmett dropped his grip on my arm, “I don’t want to know, after what I saw earlier, I can only imagine what she went through. The fact of the matter is that she has enough anxiety without worrying about your state of mind, and whether you are going to be able to control yourself or not. Don’t add more pressure to her, you keep your composure, you play nice, and you give her the support she needs.”

“That’s right Edward, but…,” we both turned our attention to Jasper, “the bastard acts up while you’re there, I say he’s fair game!” I smirked at his grin, and outright laughed at Emmett’s reply, “definitely fair game!”

We set about cleaning up, the trash from the yard needed to be put into the back of Emmett’s jeep, and then the only thing left was the power washer and as we loaded it, I realized the cap for the water portal was upstairs in my room. I had put it in the pocket of my hoodie so it wouldn’t get misplaced and then changed when I lay down with Bella.

The door was still closed when I went upstairs to get it, knocking I waited to be told it was alright to enter. The three women were on the bed; Alice was perched against the headboard brushing through Bella’s hair. Rose was laying on her back with her head on Bella’s exposed thigh.

Bella looked up from running her fingers through Rose’s hair to meet my eyes. She had clearly been crying and when I looked at the other two so had they. I was concerned for a moment, but Bella held my eyes waiting for me to acknowledge her. As I moved my hand she smiled warmly and I figured whatever had happened up here was between them.

Retrieving what I went up there for, I made to leave when Rose spoke up. “Edward, will you have Emmett start the grill?”

“Sure,” I looked to Bella, “You’re going to put real clothes on.”

“Yes Sir.”

When I got back outside I told Emmett what Rose had said. They both asked what the girls were doing upstairs; I told them they were talking. That was the truth besides I had no clue what was going on or how to describe it. It was just another one of those weird things that women did together.


BPOV

I was slightly nervous when Edward left me there with the girls, but the feeling didn’t last very long. Alice sat on the bed with the tray and I asked Rose to get me one of Edward’s t-shirts and a pair of boxers from his drawer. Once I had something on I got up to get a pair of socks, it was cool in the room and I didn’t want to have to explain the ink on my foot. It was almost gone and if I could have soaked in a tub and applied just a bit of friction it wouldn’t be there at all.

Alice poured us each a cup of tea, then handed out the linen napkins so we had a place to put the chocolate chip cookies. “Are you feeling better?” She asked with concern.

“Yes, I’m sorry I freaked out. I don’t know what happened.” I added putting a drop of milk in my cup.

“I’m so sorry Bella; I thought you knew about Caius...,” I stopped Rose before she could finish.

“It wasn’t about Caius…well it was, but not totally. I just…I didn’t know that he wanted me, and when I thought about it - it freaked me out, and I was afraid and then I couldn’t find Edward…,” I rambled then took a sip of tea looking down at the tray. “…I don’t know what happened after that.”

“Panic attacks are the worst aren’t they? You can’t control any part of it and you feel like the world is closing in on you and you can’t breathe.” Rose hit the feelings dead on, she knew exactly what it felt like, and then she added, “I haven’t had one in a long time.”

“Is it the fear that causes it?” Alice’s voice was a mixture of concern and curiosity. Rose answered while I sipped the hot tea.

“Sometimes, other times it might be a smell or even a taste in your mouth, and all those horrible memories come flooding back and your body just tries it’s best to fight them off. For me, it was the smell of cigarettes.” Her hand ran over the middle of her stomach and her eyes grew distant.

Taking ahold of her hand, she lifted her eyes to mine and her unshed tears were threatening to spill at any second. “I had to force myself to work in the bar Bella. Because I refused to let those animals keep me in fear. Every day before my shift I would make myself so sick to my stomach I’d throw up…,” her jaw was tight while she persisted, “…but I went to that bar where it reeked of cigarettes to prove to myself that I could survive!” I smiled sadly at her knowing exactly what she was talking about.

“You know, people who are supposed to love you have the most power to destroy you.” Rose was right about that too, they did have the power.

“That’s because you trust them,” Alice added softly.

“Yeah you do, and then when they hurt you so badly it’s so hard to trust again. When you finally do, in the back of your mind you wonder when the shoe’s going to drop.” Rose looked at me while she started talking:

“I was twenty, not as young as you but still young. Royce was a political science major; we had met at a party on campus. He didn’t drink very much; at least I had never seen him drunk. We were only together three months and I thought he loved me.” Her voice was mechanical while she remembered the details.

“Because it was homecoming weekend he had some friends from the city stay over in his dorm room. They had gone to a party but I didn’t go, I had a project to work on, besides I thought I’d be an understanding girlfriend and let him be with his friends.” Rose took a drink of tea. “I had left a book in his room and I went to get it.” It took her a moment before she went on.

“There were four of them, Royce and three of his friends. When I first got there, he acted like he was glad to see me. ‘Hey Rose, did you come to visit me?’ There was no mistaking the fact that he was drunk. His words slurred and he was smoking…,” her eyes met mine, “…I didn’t know he smoked. He put his arm around me, holding me tight…too tight. It made me uncomfortable.”

Rose tilted her head looking at both of us, “you know how you get that feeling in the pit of stomach?...” I nodded, I don’t know what Alice did, I couldn’t take my eyes off of Rose.

“…Yeah…I got feeling, but I couldn’t do anything about it. His friend Marshall Baldwin,” she spit out his name like it left a nasty taste in her mouth, “grabbed my arm saying, ‘Royce has been telling us about you. I can’t believe you’re that good,’ I didn’t know what to say, I just wanted to get my book and get the hell out of there.”

“Where were the other two Rose, why didn’t they help you?” Alice asked with a shaky voice.

Rose lightly shook her head with a somber look on her face. “The other two were just sitting there, they would have harmless but Marshall…well he was the ring leader, and Royce…,” Rose sucked in a sob, “…the one who said he loved me…,” she sniffled, “…held me down, while the others…,” tears were falling from her eyes and Alice and I were crying with her.

“They put their cigarettes out…,” Rose wrapped her hands around her mid section, “…and I screamed…that just…they liked my screaming,” she said through her tears. I couldn’t stop myself, my arms went her and I held on to Rose and Alice held on to me and we cried.

When the tears had turned to quiet sniffles we used the linen napkins to wipe our faces and blow our noses, Alice asked the question that I was afraid to ask. “What happened to them Rose?”

“I did what I suppose to do, I pressed charges. But I was made to look like the slut who went up there looking for sex and got more then I bargained for. The Baldwin’s are a wealthy family and they used their money to make me look bad. Royce was let go on a technicality. Tom and Richard both left the next day; I never saw either one of them again.”

It grew uncomfortably silent in the room, and Alice moved to lean back against the headboard. I picked up my brush and started working out the tangles in my hair from the bath and I asked, “How about Royce and Marshall, do you know what happened to them?”

Alice took the brush from my hand waving me over to sit in front of her. While I got comfortable Rose sighed laying down on her back with her head on my leg. She closed her eyes and I ran my fingers through her hair in a relaxing manner.

“Royce was killed the following summer. He was at a bar and there was some kind of fight, he was hit over the head with a baseball bat.” I looked down at Rose, she had an evil smile on her face. Her eyes met mine, but her expression never changed.

“I suppose you think that is callous of me, to be happy about his death. Well I’m sorry Bella, when I read that in the paper all I could feel was pure joy and I hoped that he suffered.”

“I don’t think that’s callous, I think its retribution.”

“I think the bastard got what he deserved; they should have cut off his dick and stuffed it down his throat.” Alice’s voice was full of venom as she worked through my hair.

“What about Marshall?” Alice asked peering over my shoulder. Rose straightened her head gazing up at the ceiling.

“He’s the reason I don’t go to Chicago. I told you, daddy’s money can buy lots of things. He’s an Alderman in the twenty-second district…,” We both gasped. “…do you know how hard it is to listen to people talk about how wonderful a man he is…?” Roses voice started to shake bringing new tears to my eyes, “…when I have to carry around the scares as a constant reminder of what kind of man he truely is.”

She swallowed hard, blinking back the tears. I didn’t know what to say to her I just tried to comfort her as best I could. The soft knock broke the silence; Edward came in eyeing us but didn’t say anything. When I met his gaze he signaled for me to continue and I smiled at him, watching while he took something out of the pocket of his hoodie. Rose asked him to have Emmett start the grill and before he left he turned to look at me.

“You’re going to put real clothes on.” It wasn’t a question.

“Yes Sir,” I answered before he shut the door.

While I dressed alone in the room, I thought about what Rose had lived through and wondered how she found the strength to go on with her life. It took me years of counseling and a mountain of anti-depressants to even get where I am now. I suppose some people would think I’ve overcome the worst of the residual effects, but I knew better.

Rose was right; the hardest part is allowing yourself to trust again. To give someone a glimpse into the worst parts of your life and wonder what kind of judgment they will have. Edward continues to tell me to share those parts with him: the shame, the misery, the fear. The problem is those things have become such a large part of who I am, that I don’t know if I can let them go.

That sounds completely fucked up.

But as I stood there looking at myself in the mirror - running my hands along the two braids that Alice had put in my hair - I wondered if my fear was from Edward’s reaction, or mine. I was beginning to wonder if I kept so much to myself because my subconscious mind would mourn the loss, I didn’t know who I would be if those things were gone.

Yeah that was fucked up.

I was expecting to see Edward downstairs so I was surprised that he wasn’t there. However, my mind was a lot more rational and I didn’t freak out this time. The girls were in the kitchen cooking; actually Rose was in the kitchen making some kind of sauce on the stove. Alice was sitting on a stool drinking a glass of wine and I sat down next to her.

“Can I do anything?” Feeling bad that Rose was working I offered my services.

“Yes, you can drink some wine with me,” Alice replied pouring the dark red liquid into the glass, Rose grinned.

“Drink one for me too.”

We sat there talking about nothing of consequence, I asked Alice who was watching her children. I knew that Esme and Carlisle were in Oregon and I assumed they didn’t take the kids along with them. She laughed telling me that Jasper’s parents had them for the weekend while she poured herself another glass of wine.

I kept glancing at the door hoping Edward was going to make an appearance. Not just because I missed him, but I was going to need to use the bathroom…soon. Alice’s question brought my surveillance to a halt.

“How much longer Rose?” I thought maybe all the wine was getting to her and she needed to eat.

Rose glanced over at the clock on the microwave, “twenty minutes, as soon as the chops are done.”

“Hmmm…that’s not enough time.”

“What do you want to do?” I wondered aloud

“I was thinking about taking Jazzy upstairs and… practicing” She explained as a huge grin lit up her face.

Rose snickered and I almost choked on the wine.

“Well here Alice, you can practice on this…,” Rose put the pot she was cooking with in front of us, “…this shit looks like cum.” Glancing at the thick white sauce in the pot I agreed with her.

Alice stuck her finger in to taste it, “mmm…it don’t taste like cum!” Sticking the end of my finger in, I had to agree the white cheddar was really good.

“I wonder if a person could live on cum?” Alice speculated aloud.

“Well...,” I knew the answer to this, “…it doesn’t contain very many calories. But it’s high in protein, carbohydrates, potassium and other essentials. Plus one ejaculate contains as much vitamin C as an orange.”

“Get the hell out of here!” Rose was stunned. “You mean when I get a stuffy nose I should swallow some gizz?”

“Yes, a daily shot of sperm is like the best multi-vitamin you can take.” I giggled taking a sip of wine.

“UH!” Alice huffed next to me, “I just wished it tasted better. Like why can’t it taste like chocolate or something yummy?”

“Alice if it was that good, there would never be any babies born, we would be gobbling that shit up five times a day!” We all laughed at Rose’s explanation.

“Em would be begging me… ‘Please Rosie…no more…I can’t take no more,’” she was waving her hands as she laughed along with us.

In the middle of our banter Emmett came in from outside but we couldn’t stop snickering; He eyed the three of us and then the half empty bottle. “Now I know your fucking drunk!”

“Em, I can’t drink,” Rose assured him with a quick kiss as he got three beers out of the refrigerator.

“How much longer Em?” Alice really wanted to try out her new skills.

“About fifteen minutes.”

“Well that’s not going to be long enough.” Alice announced making us laugh again while Emmett narrowed his eyes as he headed back outside.

Edward immediately came inside, and as I met his gaze I could see the longing I felt for him reflected back at me. He motioned with his hand for me to come to him and I wasted no time in responding. His arms wrapped around me drawing me closer and I rested my head against his chest, breathing him in.

“Emmett said you were drunk,” his words came out in a hushed tone against the top of my head.

“I’m not drunk; I do need to use the bathroom.”

“Hmmm…,” that was all he said holding me tightly. After a few seconds I looked up into his face. Edward had on that dark mask he wears that doesn’t allow me to see what he is thinking.

“May I please go, Sir” I knew the ‘sir’ was unnecessary, but everyone else was out of ear shot and yes, I will agree I threw it in hoping for a favorable answer.

His hand ran down my back to feel my bottom which was still sensitive from this morning, and the backup underneath my hoodie and t-shirt touching bare skin. The feel of his hand on my flesh causing that now familiar tingle to radiate down my spine and I had to bite my lip to keep from voicing my pleasure too loudly.

I would have thought that the desire that coursed through me was all one sided except for the fact that Little Eddie was like a steel rod trying to rivet his way into my stomach. Edward’s hand continued moving until it reached the closure on my bra.

“You may go as long as you remove this and hand it to me when you are done.” I narrowed my eyes as his words took meaning in my head. He wanted me to sit at the dinner table with no under things on at all. I thought for a brief moment, my hoodie was loose and no one would know - so what did I care?

“Yes Sir,” acquiescing to his demand. Edward nodded once, tilting his head in a dismissive manner.

I never realized how good it felt to empty my bladder, the relief was almost orgasmic and as I sat there I secretly was thanking him for the privilege. After washing my hands and removing my bra I folded it as small as I could tucking it into the front pocket of the hoodie. When I opened the door, Edward was leaning against the side of the pool table; his hand came up effectively stopping me.

“Show me Isabella.”

Reaching into the pocket to remove the bra he stopped me.

“That’s not what I mean. Show me.” It took me a second to realize what he wanted.

I bit my lip and while I tentatively raised my shirts I could feel the blush on my face. I knew Edward was facing the doorway and could see if anyone was coming towards us. But the fact that someone could come in at any moment was mortifying and erotic at the same time. It was so different than in the car this morning. Even if someone had seen us, they would have been perfect strangers with only a bizarre story to tell. But these were people I knew and would have to see, often.

“Higher, raise it over your face.” As soon as I complied, Edward’s hands were on my breasts circling the nipples. I could feel them pucker growing harder than they already were. I felt some kind of suction and then it was gone only to be repeated on the other side.

Before pulling my shirts back down I felt his thumbs run over the tips of my nipples and I let out a soft moan as the muscles in my stomach clinched together. I could feel something encircling them producing a dull ache that I in no way found painful.

“Come Isabella, I believe it’s almost time to eat.”

Dinner was a normal Cullen affair, easy banter and light conversation. Alice had brought up the beach trip she wanted to go on, saying that there was a great resort in Trinidad, California not the island. Emmett and Rose still wanted to take their trip alone later in the summer, so if Alice could get the information together and the rooms were available they could go their first week off, which was in two weeks.

Edward glanced at me when Alice asked if we were interested in going along. He told her that we had talked about going to Victoria for a few days and we had the weekend coming up in Forks; but if she got us the information we would talk about it and let her know.

Because of the conversation no one paid very much attention to my eating habits except for Edward, who only smirked at me. Half way through dinner I began to fidget around, my ass was better but my nipples were throbbing with an uncomfortable need to be touched.

I tried being slick by using my forearm to brush against them in an attempt to ease the torment but Edward caught me. At first he just raised his eyebrows at me, and then he narrowed them finally giving me the hand signal telling me to stop it -Now!

A had never been so glad to be able to get up from the table, I needed to go to the bathroom and see what he put on my nipples and scratch them or squeeze them or something because they were driving me crazy.

I tried to get Edward’s attention and he looked at me, but there was no permission given and I went about helping to get cleaned up. When the table was clear I volunteered to wash the dishes while Rose dried, giving Alice a break. She and Jasper went upstairs to ‘relax’ for a little bit before we all enjoyed the evening together.

Standing there doing the dishes I didn’t even try to hide what I was doing. I literally stood there scratching my breasts through the thick fleece material, grabbing ahold of the t-shirt underneath and rubbing it over the irritated nubs.

“What the hell is the matter with you?” Rose mumbled making me jump. I looked around; Emmett and Edward were over in the main area. Edward was stoking the fireplace and Emmett was just sitting there watching him.

“Holy Hell Rose!” I said under my breath “My nipples feel like they are going to pop off!”

She smirked at my discomfort.

“It’s not fucking funny!” I was serious. “I don’t know what he put on them but it’s driving me crazy!”

Rose smirked again going into the freezer and giving me a piece of ice. “Here this will help, but only for a brief moment. Try not to touch them; it only makes them more engorged and uncomfortable.”

Looking over my shoulder, I quickly put the ice on my sore nipples. “Ahhh…” Rose laughed at me, and she was right it did alleviate some of the discomfort, but I couldn’t stand there all night with ice on my boobs.

“Hey, we going in the tub?” Emmett’s thunderous voice coming from behind made me jump. Edward wrapped his arm across my shoulder placing a kiss on my temple. “Isabella can’t submerge her back, but I’m going in.”

“What’s wrong with your back?” He was curious and as I handed Rose the last pot to dry, I turned around to look at him.

“Umm…I got a tattoo on Thursday.”

“Well come on girl, let’s see it!” Emmett said handing Edward a bottle of beer. I wasn’t sure about that and I looked to Edward to see what I should do when all of a sudden Jasper yelled, “Holy Fuck!”

Emmett and Edward looked up at the ceiling with narrowed eyes and confused expressions. Rose and I looked to each other and snickered.

“Well, I didn’t hear her gag.” Rose announced loudly making me laugh.

The two men looked at us like we had grown a third head. “What the fuck do you mean she didn’t gag?”

Edward wasn’t as insistent; he scrutinized the two of us, and then looked back to the ceiling and when his eyes met mine again they had a knowing edge to them. “Isabella, what were you doing on the floor earlier?”

“Ummm…”

“Ummm …is not an answer.” I bit my lip wondering what he was going to say, I mean really Alice was a grown woman and if she wanted to swallow her husband’s dick she can.

“Well Alice wanted some…advice.” Emmett seemed to catch on to what I was talking about.

“You gave advice to my little sister on giving a blowjob?” I couldn’t tell if Emmett was upset or kidding, so I was glad that Rose answered her husband.

“No, of course we didn’t Em.” My eyes went to the woman standing next to me lying through her teeth, but then she redeemed herself. “Alice already knew how to do that, we showed her how to deep throat, and from the sound of it we did a great job too.”

I thought their eyes were going to jump out of their head and then Edward laughed, Em still didn’t see the humor. “It’s not fucking funny Edward. Our little sister is upstairs on her knees with Jazz gripping the back of her head while he shoves his cock down her throat.”

“Jeez Emmett, thanks for the mental image.” Edward shook his head; I think he was trying to clear it.

Emmett finally grinned, “what the hell would make you two teach that to my baby sister?”

“She asked us to.” I glanced to Rose shaking my head. “Well not really, she was kind of goaded into it and then once the banana was down her throat…,” I didn’t get to finish because poor Emmett held his hands in the air in Edward’s halt motion.

“I don’t even want to know anymore.”

Rose strolled over to him, “geez Emmie; she’s a grown woman.”

“Emmie? Is that like your Eddie?” Edward’s eyes widened and I thought I was in deep shit for that comment, but he laughed pulling me into his arms.

“Alright little Bella, I’m going to forgive you for corrupting my little sister, and you’re going to forget all about the Emmie.”

“Deal!” I added with a high five.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I started reading on Monday and I can't stop reading. I'm so glad I found your blog. Your an awesome writer. I'm not sure how far you go with the story but please continue. ;)