Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 29

EPOV

Bella is one amazing woman. The longer I’m with her the more remarkable she is to me. I wanted to do wax play tonight. It was a practical choice since she was still sporting some black ink on her foot. I suppose had she been able to soak in a tub it would have been gone; but because of her new tattoo that was out of the question.

The healing process was another reason why I thought the wax would be a harmless activity. She could lie there quietly and enjoy the experience without getting too aroused. I should have known better, I think my girl could get aroused doing just about anything and she is fucking beautiful while doing it.

I love watching her respond to the attention I give her body. She came alive with the application of the mineral oil, and by the time I had used the metal combs on her, she was frustrated that I kept it away from where she wanted it. When I finally got around to touching her nipples she was so needy that the noises she made caused my dick to throb.

I had attached shields to the clamps so that no hot wax would get on her sensitive skin. As respondent as Bella is, she just wasn’t ready for the intensity of that yet. The shields also add a small area that will hold the ice in place; it’s a win-win situation. However she needed to hold still or the ice wouldn’t stay balanced on the top of the plastic shields.

I used the paint brush to apply a thin layer of melted wax just to get her reaction. It also provides me a grid so I keep the hotter wax away from certain areas that would cause too much discomfort. Bella was getting lost in the sensations, and I wanted her mind clear and focused. She was going to need to control herself and be prepared when I removed the clamps.

Bella followed my directions taking in deep breaths and staring in my eyes as I released her captured nipples. Her body at first going rigid and then shuddering and cursing, but she held it together and I was glad for that. I didn’t want to have to punish her, but I would have if need be.

I applied a thin layer of oil over the wax and she gasped when my hands ran over her sensitive breasts and wiggled her hip while I removed the latex panties. I wanted her in the panties so that I remembered not to take the wax down too far and it also provided a barrier just in case of accidental spillage; because let’s face it, hot wax on the pussy is not very pleasant, and I certainly didn’t want to injure her even by accident.

Bella’s response at seeing herself was pure amazement; when she lifted her arms to get a better view my hand tightened around her hips. She was sleek and shiny and more beautiful than any piece of art I could imagine. Removing the wax can be just as much fun as putting it on. Often times I use the flogger, but tonight I just held her against my chest while she purred as my hands moved working the teeth of the comb over her body.

Motioning for her to kneel, I thought how well Bella was becoming familiar with the signals. I would have liked to have a full day for her to be more comfortable with them, but we just didn’t have the time. We had to leave in the morning and she would need to know them by then. That was why I had her serve dinner tonight in a formal setting. The kitchen table was her place to speak freely and she needed to be in complete sub-mode while I introduced her to the next step of training.

I couldn’t stop the groan that left me when Bella took me fully into her mouth, it felt so good and my dick was so fucking hard it was throbbing. I have no idea how she takes so much of me in her mouth, but my god when she clamps her throat muscles around me, I can barely control myself. My hips started thrusting in time with what she was doing, and every time she moaned around me the vibrations just added to the sensations. Between the pressure from her tongue and the feel of her teeth, I wasn’t going to be able to hang on for very long.

Bella had been doing much better with her eating and I was going to make her wait until Sunday night to prove that she was taking it seriously. But I had watched her over the past few days and the look of total defeat when I pulled away from her was heart wrenching. After checking her journal at dinner I had decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and end it tonight.

As her mouth continued to clean me off, Bella’s eyes fluttered up through her lashes to meet my gaze, there was total pride and elation behind her stare. She needed to feel the confidence and pride in her submission and I needed to remind her that I was still going to be monitoring her. I had hoped that I wouldn’t regret the decision to end this early, which she assured me I would not.

When she thanked me I needed clarification, her eyes were blazing with exhilaration as she spoke, “For trusting this one.”

I couldn’t look away from her stare; it was filled with love and admiration. How could I not trust her? When she has trusted me with so much and I wanted her to know that I was grateful for it. I used her own analogy to make her understand.

“It’s a see-saw Isabella.” The huge smile that broke out on her face let me know that she knew exactly what I meant.

Lifting her off the floor, I set her back on the table to remove the restraints and the panties that were still around her ankles. I had used my oily hands to strip them easily from her body, but since I left her feet clipped together they couldn’t be completely taken off. My hands skimmed over her legs to where her thighs parted. My head was so close to her center I could smell her arousal and I wanted so badly to taste her. But I thought that would be cruel to begin something I would not allow her to finish.

So with a sigh I lifted her feet to undo the restraints, placing a kiss on the bottom of the right foot while looking in her eyes. Bella’s face turned into a sad smile and I knew the remorse that she held, but there was nothing I could do about that. I had told her when the ink was gone, and even though it was just as tough on me, I had no choice but to follow through.

“Soon Isabella, soon.” I reassured her, and the ink was wearing off so maybe by tomorrow night it would be gone. Definitely by Sunday at the latest, we would be able to put this punishment behind us also.

When all the restraints were off, I blew out the candles before taking Bella in for a shower. While the rinse sat in her hair, I washed her body checking the areas where the restraints might have rubbed against her skin and making sure there was no lasting redness from the hot wax. Satisfied that there were no marks, we finished and I wrapped her in a robe sending her up to her room. It took everything I had to not grin at the disheartened expression on her face. How she still doubted my attraction and desire for her is beyond me, but I see it there as plain as day.

There wasn’t much to do in the playroom. The wax in the crock had to harden and I would sweep up the floor in the morning. After turning out the lights I let Seth out and gathered a small snack together of fruit, cheese and crackers along with the Chardonnay.

Bella’s door was open, and she was still in the robe getting clothes together for tomorrow while she talked into the phone tucked under her chin. “No, I’m not going to be home…I can’t do anything about it, I did everything I could.”

A smile lit her face when I entered with the tray of food but she continued with the conversation, “Alright…I have to go. I guess we will find out on Monday...yeah you too, bye.” She closed her phone with a resounding sigh, but didn’t put it down.

“What did you bring?” she asked inclining her head and biting her bottom lip to see what was on the tray.

“Just a small snack, I thought maybe you might want something.”

“I do, thank you,” she said, taking a piece of cheese while I poured us each a glass of wine. “Actually, I was going to come and find you. Leah wants to know what time to get Seth tomorrow?”

“I thought we were going to drop him off?” I answered, handing her the glass.

“Leah is going to make Jake walk with her in the morning…,” she grinned, “...and she said that if we wait until around eight they will come by and take him along, if it’s any earlier we have to drop him off.”

“Well I was thinking about leaving at eight, so I guess tell her to come and get him.” Emmett is expecting us around ten so that should give us enough time to get there.

Bella put her phone on the night stand after sending Leah the text. She sat on the bed adjusting the robe around her legs to cover her foot with the writing on it. I pretended I didn’t notice, picking up a cracker and asking who she was talking to on the phone.

“Gail,” her voice sounded despondent while she explained. “She was at the center until after seven and Sally never came to dinner with the kids. She is going away for the weekend and was wondering if I could go check on Sally. Gail is afraid that she is going to leave.” Bella pursed her lips before taking a drink.

“Do you think she’s going to leave?”

Bella got a distant look on her face before she answered quietly, “Yeah.”

“I’m sorry baby.” I really was, I knew how much heart and soul she put into the work she does at the center.

“Most come and go a few times, it’s just…she’s already been there four times and…,”

“And what?” I hedged.

“And nothing, it’s just part of the cycle.” I looked at her while she was taking a piece of cheese from the tray and she must have seen the question on my face.

“Domestic abuse runs in a three part cycle. The buildup, where the tension begins to rise and everyone in the house is on pins and needles just waiting. The tension can become so bad that the women will actually do something to piss him off just to get rid of it. Then the blow-up, when the violence occurs, and the last is the honeymoon stage.” She took another sip before finishing her explanation.

“The honeymoon stage,” Bella chuckled without amusement, “this is when he’s sorry and brings her flowers and gifts. Takes care of her and tells her how much he loves and needs her, begs her not to leave, and promises he’ll never touch her again.” Bella shrugged, “Sally is missing the honeymoon stage. It’s just each time they leave and go back the abuse seems to get worse, and the building stage comes quicker.” I moved to stretch across the bed, propping my body on my arm as I faced her.

“How many times did you leave?”

“Only once,” Bella met my eyes speaking without emotion. “There was no cycle with James; he is not what you would classify as a normal abuser.”

“Then what the fuck is he Bella?” What she was saying didn’t make sense to me.

“You want my professional opinion or my personal one?” She asked before taking a bite of apple, I didn’t answer; I was still in shock from the last statement.

“I suppose it doesn’t matter since they are both the same. James is a sadist in the strictest sense of the word. He enjoys what he does; he takes great pleasure in tormenting and inflicting pain. He was
never once sorry for anything he did. See, that’s the thing Edward, the abuser blames the victim, ‘baby you made me do it,’ and that’s where a lot of the guilt comes from. But the abuser is genuinely sorry and doesn’t want to hurt her.”

“Then why don’t they stop?” It seemed so simple to me. Bella sighed looking at me pointedly.

“They don’t know how. They can’t find a way to channel all the emotions into anything but violence. It’s usually a learned reaction, it’s what they’ve grown up with and that’s normal to them.” I sat up to refill our glasses and asked the question that came to my mind.

“So was James’s sadistic ways something he learned?”

“No…His parents aren’t exactly…modern. They are kind of like stuck in a Leave it to Beaver mentality, but there was no violence. At least none that I ever saw, his father went to work and his mother stayed home scrubbing the house from top to bottom and baking cookies while wearing her pearls,” she added with a smirk.

“Didn’t they ever see the bruises on you? Why didn’t they do something about their son?” Perhaps that was the wrong thing to ask because Bella got up to finish putting stuff in her bag. She was quiet for so long, I didn’t think she was going to answer, so I gathered the tray together and as I was getting up she spoke with a shaky voice.

“His parents thought it was selfish of me to be going to school. His mother often said that if I really wanted to do something I should work at their store, for free of course. They were already paying James, not enough – because I had to work at Wal-Mart to make ends meet.” She became quiet and I thought she was done before she added, “they turned a blind eye to the bruises, maybe they thought I deserved it, maybe they just didn’t care. I think they were anticipating getting their hands on the money. Just like James.”

I truly didn’t know what to say to her. Why would his parents think that they were entitled to her inheritance or that she should share with them? Putting the tray down I pulled Bella into my arms hugging her close. There were no tears but I could feel her body relax against mine.

“That’s the only reason he married me, to get the money.” Her words came out against my chest.

“I know baby you told me, and when he found out that wasn’t going to happen…” she started talking before I could finish.

“Maybe he thought if I was dead or in a psych ward somewhere then he would have control over it. But…” I lifted her chin to look in her eyes.

“But, you were stronger than he thought.”

“Do you think so?” Now the tears were starting to form, I wiped them away with pads of my thumb.

“Baby, I know so.”

“I had to leave Edward. I tried to stay, I didn’t want to be a failure. But…the night I left…I came home from work, spring session was starting the next day, and I sat in my truck for hours. It was so cold, but I was numb, and I kept staring at the house thinking, ‘Bella, go inside, it will be warmer.’ But it wasn’t warmer in there, it was cold and cruel and I knew when he found out about Dartmouth…and I couldn’t go in that house. Something kept me in that truck.” Her face was resolved and her eyes were eerily distant. She was no longer meeting my gaze instead staring off over my shoulder.

“We had a fight a few nights before…,” Bella sighed bringing her hand to the back of her head, “…he didn’t want me to start classes again, but come hell or high water, I was going to go.” There was complete silence as I waited for her to finish.

“Sitting out there wearing a turtle neck to hide the bruises, it became so clear to me. That if I went inside, I wouldn’t be coming out. So I sat there, waiting…”

“Waiting for what?” At the sound of my voice her eyes snapped to mine.

“I don’t know.” Bella bit her lip and sniffled as the tears ran down her cheek. “Something, anything, a sign from heaven, a gut feeling telling me what to do. But there was nothing, just numbness; and I knew at that moment that I was completely alone.”

My hand ran through the long length of her hair. “What did you do baby?”

“I had half a tank of gas and thirty-two dollars, so I sucked up my pride and called Charlie. It was the hardest phone call I ever made in my life. He met me at Sue’s with the keys to her house, two bags of groceries and a hundred dollars.”

“See? you weren’t really alone you had Charlie, you were just being too stubborn to seek help.” I thought maybe I shouldn’t have said that, but Bella giggled.

“That’s the same thing Charlie says. He tells me all the time, ‘Just like your mother Bells, stubborn as the day is long.’” Her voice changed in what I assumed was an attempt to mimic her father before adding, “I wish I could remember her more.” Bella sighed, “Oh well, I better finish getting my stuff together.”

I kissed her forehead before taking the tray and wine back downstairs. When I came back up to her room, Bella was coming out of the bathroom making me stop in my tracks. The robe was gone and she had on a pink nightie with a plunging neck line that showed off the soft curves of her breasts. The material hugged her hips and a wide band of white lace on the bottom wrapped around her upper thighs.

“What’s the matter?” the anxiety rose in her voice.

“Holy shit Bella; you are not making it easy on me are you?”

“What are you talking about?” Like she had no idea what she was doing to me.

“What the fuck are you wearing?”

Looking down at herself and then at me, her eyes going to my crotch and the hard on that was begging to be let loose, she snickered.

“It’s not my fault if you can’t keep Little Eddie under control.” I growled out my discomfort, holding up the A&D ointment. “Come here.”

Bella lifted the back of the nightie up while I rubbed the tattoo with the ointment, my other hand laid flat against her stomach causing her to tense up. “Does that hurt?”

“No it’s just… sensitive.” I had her turn around so I could see her stomach, there was only one small part that was slightly pink and I rubbed some of the ointment on that area before pulling her nightie back down. Bella glanced at me and I could tell she had something on her mind, but I didn’t inquire what it was, I just waited for her to ask. It took a minute of uncomfortable silence before she cracked.

“Are you sleeping in your own bed?” I watched her nervously biting her lip while she waited for my answer.

“Is that an invitation?”

Her tongue peeked out between her lips, “you don’t need an invitation.”

I cupped her chin bringing my lips to hers. “Then no, I’m not sleeping in my own bed. Now let’s get some sleep, because you have to have breakfast ready by seven.” I chuckled at her scowl.

When I came out of the bathroom she was already under the blankets with her light out. Climbing in next to her she snuggled into my arms. “Edward why aren’t we in your bed?”

Sighing I asked, “what’s the rule for being in my bed during our…usual?”

While she thought about it I remained quiet, finally it came to her. “No clothes in your bed allowed.”

“That’s right, and you still need the A&D for your back, so you had to wear something. It was out of the question for you to sleep in my bed.”

“I love you.”

I smiled into the darkness, knowing I would never get tired of hearing those words. My arms tightened around her and I placed a kiss on top of her head.

“I love you too, now sleep my Bella. We have a busy day tomorrow” I lay there just holding her in my arms thinking about all that I had to do before leaving in the morning before finally falling asleep.

The sun was just starting to break through the window and Bella was still in my arms when I woke up. I kissed her forehead before getting out of bed. Seth followed me down the stairs and I let him out and then I went to clean up the playroom. While I was down there I glanced at the St Andrew’s cross in the corner and a scene came to my mind. So while I was there I set up for it, thinking that tomorrow Bella’s foot would be clean and we could play when we got home.

As I climbed the stairs with the bag of garbage I could hear Addicted playing on the iHome. Bella was by the stove, still wearing that flimsy pink thing she called pajamas. Her long hair flowing down her back as her hips swayed. I dropped the bag startling her when I wrapped my arms around her stomach and started swaying with her.

She dropped the spatula, turning in my arms with a smile on her face. “Good morning Master.”

I smiled down at her pulling her closer against my body as our hips moved in unison. “Good morning my Love.”

As the song ended, Savin’ Me began and I kept her right where she was. As our impromptu dancing became more comfortable, I spun her out away from me and when she came back she giggled, wrapping her arms around my neck while our hips moved together. When that song ended something else came on that I had never heard before and was not anything to dance to. Besides it was getting close to seven and the bacon was cooking, so after a quick kiss I let go of her with a swat on the bottom.

“Mmm…would it be naughty of me to ask for more?” Bella purred.

Reaching over I turned off the stove then stooped down to lift Bella’s legs, tossing her over my shoulder chuckling at her gasp.

“It has been days my pet, hasn’t it?” I asked walking her into the living room and sitting on the arm of the couch.

Bella’s body slid down my chest and as she did the pink material slid up over her bare bottom making it so much easier.

“Where are your panties Isabella?” I inquired as I got her into position, then giving her a swat.

“Ohhh…I…”

“Who?” I questioned swatting her again then rubbing the spot.

“Ohhh…your girl, she didn’t put them on.”

Placing two quick swats, I wedged my elbow between her thighs to open them wider. “Since you have such an aversion to panties,” I swatted her inner thigh making her gasp and squirm. “I don’t want any on you until Monday morning.” My hand came down twice on both cheeks making the muscles in her bottom tighten.

“Do you understand me?” My fingers slid down the slick wetness of her center pinching her clit between my thumb and finger.

Bella sucked in a breath, “Ahhh…yes Sir!”

My other hand rubbed over her bottom and I determined that it just didn’t seem pink enough.

“Keep your hands on the back of the couch.” I ordered, using my left hand to place swats on her bottom and after three more, Bella was moaning, and I placed more pressure on her clit causing her to tense up and quiver.

“Don’t you cum!” I warned with another swat. Bella let out a shuttering breath and I wished I could see her face.

“Five more Isabella, count them.”

Swat… “One…mmm,” my thumb circled her entrance.

Swat … “two…oohhh,” sliding inside of her.

Swat …”Threeeeeeee,” catching her clit between my third and forth fingers.

Swat… “Fouurr,” my fingers started to wiggle and she moaned out a shuttering gasp, “ohh…god…please?”

Swat… “Fi....fiv…fivvve,” my fingers left her and my hand rubbed her now rather pink and warm bottom as she got her breathing under control.

“Kneel.” Bella took a second to move, “Be quick Isabella.”

Once she was on the floor I held my fist out with my thumb in the air waiting for her to meet my gaze. When she did, her face was flushed and her hair had that wild fullness to it. I motioned for her to come closer and when she complied I signaled for her to relax. With her head on my thigh I placed the fingers that held her juices to her mouth for her to lick and she sucked them clean. I could feel her body calming as I ran my hand down the length of her hair.

After a minute, I tapped her shoulder making her kneel once more. Bella’s face was just about back to normal and I held her cheeks in both hands moving towards her for a kiss. Her lips parted without any hesitation and I could taste the sweetness of her juices on her tongue. It had been so long since I tasted her it was like honey and I could have feasted on the flavor alone.

In the back of my mind I knew we were on a time schedule, so as I pulled back I took one last lick across her lips obtaining a moan against my mouth. Motioning for her to stand, I twirled my forth finger in a circle. I hadn’t used that one last night, but Bella seemed to know what I meant because she turned so her back was towards me.

I took the sides of her nighty, and folded them up to reveal her pink bottom. “I want to see my handy work Isabella, besides the color matches your jammies. Off you go little one, breakfast is already late.”

I didn’t swat her, I just placed my hand there and gave her a little nudge, but the flesh must have been sensitive because her muscles tightened. Sitting for breakfast was going to be fun and the two hour car ride even more so, I chuckled at the thought.

“Be quick Isabella, fifteen minutes.” I called out to her before she reached the kitchen door. A ranging hard-on is not exactly comfortable, so while I was upstairs I took care of that problem on my own.

Taking the list off my dresser, I double checked to make sure I had everything. I had gotten my clothes together yesterday, along with the few toys I would be taking. The only toy I left out was the one Bella would be wearing in the car. Oh yeah it will be a fun ride, and just thinking about it made my dick stir again.

When I entered the kitchen I immediately sat down, and Bella brought me over a cup of coffee.

“Thank you,” I said taking it from her, two seconds later there was a plate of scrambled eggs, toast and bacon in front of me, and I grinned as Bella hissed when she sat down with her own plate. There really wasn’t much time, her spanking had us running late - but it was so worth it.

We needed to talk about last night’s session so I started right in. Motioning for her to stand, I lifted the material up so I could see the spot on her stomach that was pink from the wax. It was gone this morning, which was a good thing. I placed a kiss on her navel before lowering the front of her nightie over her thighs.

Bella hissed again when she sat down, but I ignored it, knowing that I would be rubbing her with lotion soon and that would take away some of the sting. I figured I better start or we would run out of time. “How did you like the wax-play last night?”

“Hmm…it felt amazing. My skin was so sensitive from the metal comb. It was the comb you used first right?” I nodded at her question taking a bite of toast. “Then between the hot wax and the ice, I couldn’t tell which was which most of the time.”

“So you liked it?” I figured I was stating the obvious, but Bella shook her head in a negative response leaving me puzzled.

“I loved it, every part of it!” Her admissions made me laugh. I finished my cup of coffee handing it to her to refill. I could have gotten it myself, I just wanted to see her pink ass, and it was bright pink. When she came back I took the cup and rubbed her bottom, delighting in the tenseness.

“Is your bottom warm?”

“Mmmm…yes sir.” The sir was unnecessary at her table but I understood where it came from.

“I don’t believe I was properly thanked for that.” I could see her thinking and in no time Bella was straddling my lap, and her lips were attached to mine.

“Thank you Master. For the luscious spanking you gave your girl this morning.” My hands softly rubbed her warm flesh before gently squeezing making her hips grind against me.

“Ohhh…I can’t wait for you to fuck me. I will never turn my phone off, ever again!” I took her chin in my hand trying to drive the point home.

“Then the lesson has been learned Isabella, however it wasn’t just about the lack of pleasure.” Bella’s whole face fell from the sting of whatever she was thinking about.

“I know, I hurt you with my callousness and I didn’t think about how much you would worry and I’m sorry about that, and I’m really sorry that my actions forced you to do something that caused you grief.”

I smiled at her words and knew that this lesson was definitely learned and hopefully that black ink would be gone tonight. I placed a quick kiss on her lips.

“Come on, finish eating so you can be dressed before your sister gets here.” Once she was seated I asked about the hand singles and if she understood them. And I had to agree with her, she seemed comfortable with them. As soon as she was done I sent her upstairs telling her to dress but to leave off her pants until I got there.

I cleaned up the kitchen quickly and started the dishwasher before going to my room to get what I needed. Bella was pulling her hair into a pony tail when I entered. She had on a white turtle neck and a pink Seahawks hoodie. I didn’t know they made them in pink.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I had Bella lie across my lap so her legs were spread and her head was close to the floor. Rubbing the lanolin onto the flesh of her bottom she let out a slow sigh of contentment.

Picking up the lube I rubbed a generous amount on my fingers before sliding them over her rear entrance. I could feel her breathing pick up as I applied more pressure with each pass over it. Once I was sure that Bella knew of my intentions, my finger slipped inside her.

“Mmmmm…,” the moan came out low and throaty.

Holding the blue jeweled chrome plug down for Bella to see, she surprised me by speaking, “it’s pretty like the red one.”

“Yes, it’s pretty and will look even prettier in your ass.”

“Hmmm, I wish I could see it.” Bella commented, as I twirled the lubed plug around the opening that it was going to fill.

“I’ll take a picture with my phone, and use it as your id photo.” As I finished the sentence the plug was put in place and Bella let out a gasp. My hand ran over the blue jewel and it looked better then I thought it would.

“That looks striking against your skin, especially with pink cheeks.” As promised, I took out my phone taking a picture.

While Bella finished dressing, I went into the bathroom to wash my hands; on the way out I was assaulted by a childlike woman who wanted very badly to see the picture I had taken. She reminded me of Vinny, who every time the camera goes off he runs over yelling, “Let me see! Let me see!” I would have shown her but the door bell rang, and her pout was adorable. I chuckled picking up her bag as she ran from the room to welcome her sister.

I shook Jacob’s hand and watched as Leah looked curiously around the room. Bella had Seth on his leash and was handing it to Jacob saying, “thanks for picking him up.”

Leah shrugged, “we were going out anyway, and well, I wanted to see where you spend your weekends.” Her eyes roamed around the room once again.

“You can come by anytime Leah.” Bella told her reassuringly as they were walking out the door.

The two women looked like they were having a rather heated discussion in the driveway, but their voices were too low for me to hear. Jacob shook my hand again. “Sorry about Leah Edward, she’s kind of curious, and I think she was expecting your whole house to be full of …deviant things. She is probably a little disappointed.” His laugh made me grin, I suppose I could understand that. Bella on the other hand was kind of pissed.

“You know Jake, you need to get her a gag so she shuts the fuck up.”

“Bells, you know she’s just worried about you.”

Bella glared at her sister, “she’s not worried, she’s fucking nosey.”

“Isabella,” I admonished. I knew that she was upset, but she shouldn’t be talking about her sister like that.

Jacob however grinned, “yeah that too. See you two tomorrow afternoon.” As he walked past his wife he said something to her in Quileute that made Bella laugh and Leah glare at him.

“What did he say?” I asked Bella as we went into the house to get our bags.

“He said, ‘Let’s go nosey troublemaker’…Do you know she wanted to see the playroom and she thought the whole house was decked out in nothing but sex stuff!” I laughed picking up the bags.

“It’s not funny Edward!” I stopped abruptly, turning to glare at her and speaking firmly.

“First off Isabella, lower your tone and your eyes immediately.” Her gaze left mine dropping to the floor. “Second off I understand that you are upset with your sister, but you need to remember your place.” I took a deep breath before continuing.

“Lastly Leah is not the only person who thinks that, and now that she knows perhaps she will not be as worried about our relationship. There is no reason for you to be so angry or to raise your voice to me. Now apologize for your tone and total disrespect.” her meek voice sounded out while her eyes remained glued to the floor.

“This girl is very sorry Master; she allowed her anger with someone else to get the better of her. Please forgive her.” I didn’t know what to say to her and frankly I didn’t have the time, so I thought it best to just drop it.

“Come, we’re running late.”

Once we were on the road and out of the city I explained the details of a modified approach. “Isabella, there are a few changes to our routine that you are going to have to be aware of. Emmett and Rose would not care, but Alice and Jasper will be offended if we conduct ourselves in the usual manner. The first thing is not to refer to yourself in the third person. That will be in effect at all times until we return home.” I thought it best to not confuse Bella by making her switchback and forth. It was best to just drop that all together while we were away.

“Also when we are not alone do not call me Master or Sir, I would prefer that you not use my given name either, unless absolutely necessary.” I let her think on those two points for a minute before I went on.

“You are not going to be able to properly present yourself. So what you are to do is anytime you would normally present yourself stop what you are doing and meet my gaze, then follow the directions I give.”

I gave her another minute before giving her the last assignment she would have to carry out. Bella had mentioned several times her fear of not being able to stay in the right frame of mind while we were with others. I thought that the task I was going to give her would remind Isabella that every part of her belonged to me regardless of where we were or who we were with.

“Last thing Isabella, for the remainder of the weekend you are to request and obtain my permission to use the bathroom.”

No comments: