Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

3/24/11

Chapter 35

BPOV

I am not going to cry…I am not going to cry.

Please don’t let me cry.

I was begging Edward with my eyes to get me out of there. When we came upstairs I was reeling from the orgasm I had on the dance floor. I had felt very self-conscious of letting my release occur in front of so many people. I would have equated the deed to popping a squat right there in the middle of the floor, something no self-respecting decent girl would do.

The problem was BFF was buzzing around my girlie bits like crazy and I tried to name the states. I had gotten to Indiana when I realized there was no way it was going to work. There was just too much stimulation occurring at the same time for me to fight it.

Edward had me molded to his body with his hand tucked under the material of my dress sending tingles down my spine. The aroma of his skin was assaulting my brain. With each breath I took all I could smell was the heady masculinity that purely belonged to him. The look in his eyes was dark and dangerous, making my resolve weak and my body yearn for the delight he had promised.

My breathing was heavy, my body was humming with sensations, and Edward’s lips were a fraction of an inch away from mine. He was singing that song to me but I couldn’t pay attention to what he was saying. Because his lips were so close to mine that as he formed the words they would connect for the briefest of fleeting moments.

I was going to lose the fight; there was no way I was going to be able to hold out. I tried to say yellow but Edward shhh’d me, he wanted me to let go. My eyes left his for a momentary glance around the room, and I noticed that many curious eyes were watching us. I’m sure they were very inquisitive as to what was going on and I felt a little depraved having them observe us at such an intimate moment, but that feeling didn’t last long.
Edward’s hand moved down over my bottom pulling me incredibly closer to him and the heated stiffness of Little Eddie pushed up against my lower belly. My eyes went back to his and I knew right then I was done for. I was slightly worried about people hearing me, or my inability to remain upright while my body hummed but when Edward said:
“It’s alright baby, I’ve got you. Nothing is going to happen. Just try to be as quiet as you can. Now Cum Isabella.”
I did.
I trusted him not to let me fall or to be embarrassed and my faith in him was once again confirmed. Edward held me tightly as his mouth absorbed the moans and whimpers that escaped my throat. The orgasm felt so good and for some reason that I didn’t understand the fact that we were in public was an added euphoric experience. The kind of experience that I was looking forward to having again, because although I felt licentious I also felt very satisfied. There was something about being in a room teaming with people - yet having the deep intimate connection with Edward that was… blissful.
I was glad that Edward had me lower my eyes while we left the dance area. I didn’t want to see anyone’s reaction to what had just happened; maybe there was no reaction at all. I was doing what my Master had requested in a place where that is considered normal behavior.
Coming upstairs the whole atmosphere changed. The room was darker with the majority of the lighting coming from the stage area. Edward had maneuvered us into the middle of the room center stage. I still had my eyes down so I couldn’t see everything that was going on.
Edward stood behind me with one hand on my hip and the other wrapped around my waist. When he told me to look up there was a man who looked to be around thirty, he was average in stature with short blond curly hair. The woman who was with him was his height and slightly chunky. I wouldn’t say she was overweight, just full figured, with short blond hair that was tapered very close to her neck.
The man took her hands securing them to restraints high above her head and Edward told me that this was a punishment scene. They were going to act a punishment. I was interested in watching it because I had asked him a few days ago if it is violent. He told me it was ritualistic like every other part of this lifestyle. I was also interested because I notice the canes leaning against the table.
I had never seen a caning; Edward hadn’t used them on me yet, other than to tap my knees while giving me directions. The Dom addressed those watching but he never turned to look at us directly as he started talking.
“Slave, I believe you know why we are here. Your behavior has been a disappointment to me, are you prepared to accept your punishment?”
“Yes Sir.” She didn’t hesitate.
“We will begin with ten warm ups, count them,” he announced while he moved to pick up one of the canes. He pulled his arm back waist high and the cane made a swish through the air landing on the lower part of her right cheek with a thwack.
Holy Shit!
The sound alone made me jump. As he moved his hand back again I gasped and the sound of the wooden rod hitting her flesh caused me to jump again.
Oh My God!
It’s the sound; I’ve heard that sound before. I closed my eyes trying to block the image, but that was worse because all I heard was the swish and the thwack and my jaw locked while a sound vibrated in my throat.
Swish …Thwack ….

Oh Fuck - I hate that sound!

I spun as quickly as I could to look at Edward. I needed to get out there. I couldn’t listen to that sound anymore. Edward’s eyes were searching mine and the sound from the canning pulsated through me once again.

Swish …Thwack ….

I was going to beg him to get me out of there, but Edward’s hand held my chin as the tears started forming in my eyes. I think I started shaking with the next strike and I couldn’t move. I was frozen by a fear of the memory of that sound that I just couldn’t place.

What the fuck is it?

I couldn’t focus on anything except the swish of air and the sound of flesh being battered. Edward’s firm voice finally broke through and I realized he was still gazing in my eyes.

“Isabella.”

I somehow found my voice, “Master please?”

“Shhhh…Let’s go.” He took hold of my arm, but I could not move, I was paralyzed with fear and I could feel the contents of my stomach churning.

Oh God, please don’t let me throw up.

“Come Isabella, put your arms around my neck.” He took my hands draping them on his shoulders, and lifted me off the floor so my chest was flushed with his. My face was buried in his neck and I found strength in the familiarity of his scent and the soothing calmness of his voice.

“Shhh…I’ve got you baby. Nothing is going to hurt you.”

I wasn’t sure where we were going; I knew we didn’t go downstairs. But I didn’t hear the wretched sounds any longer either. Edward stopped walking and it took a few minutes for me to peek my one eye open to see that we were in that little bar area between the two rooms. I could feel myself calming down, the fear was dissolving along with the queasiness and before I moved I took one more deep breath of Edward’s scent.

I could feel the floor under my feet and Edward’s hand running through my hair that hung over my shoulder. When I looked at him his eyes were full of concern.

“Sorry…” I wanted to say more but he stopped me shaking his head.

“Let’s go downstairs, relax with a glass of wine and then we’ll go home.” That sounded like a great idea except for one little detail.

“Is it over? Do we have to go back in there?”

“Ahhh…the perks of knowing the management, we’ll take the elevator,” Edward smiled taking his keys out.

I didn’t know there was an elevator.

But sure enough, out in the little hallway hidden behind a door was a small utility elevator. Edward said that it was used mostly to get supplies up and down but there are a few members who cannot do stairs. In my mind I pictured an old man in a wheelchair with a flogger in one hand and an oxygen mask in the other, the thought made me snigger.

“Something funny?”

I told Edward what I had thought of and he laughed tilting my chin to kiss me. I let out a small sigh as BFF came back to life and Edward pinned me up against the wall as we made our descent. His one hand holding both of mine over my head while his other hand squeezed my bare bottom under the dress. The ordeal of what happened upstairs was all but forgotten in the haze of lust that cursed through me.

I didn’t realize we had stopped until Edward pulled back taking my bottom lip with him. “Ahhh…Isabella what am I going to do with you?” I knew he wasn’t expecting an answer but my mouth spoke before my brain could give it permission.

“Anything you’d like to.”

Edward’s eyes narrowed making the pulsations that were going on inside me from BFF all the more potent and I sighed out a moan.

“Ahhhh…”

At the sound of my delight Edward’s mouth was back on mine. My lips parted to give him access and our tongues moved together slow and deep. His hand snaked up under my dress and I thought he was going to remove BFF but he didn’t. Instead he pulled the arm away from my clit and replaced it with his fingers. He pulled his head back to look into my eyes.

“This one is at my hands Isabella.”

The sound of possession in his voice, along with my hands being pinned to the wall, left no doubt in my mind who was in control. Edward had staked his claim to my body and soul and I willingly gave them to him.

His thumb was moving over my clit with more pressure and I was rapidly coming undone. Edwards’s lips moved down my neck and I arched my back as his teeth pulled on my nipple through the dress, whimpering at the rush of warmth that was speeding through me.

“Let it go Isabella,” he growled out right before biting down on my nipple.

“Ohhh….Fuck!”

My body seized from the mixture of pleasure and pain and I couldn’t do anything but ride out the bliss that Edward had caused. My breathing was heavy while my body felt numb and weightless. He released my hands only to hold on to my hips which I presume was an effort to help steady me.

His eyes held mine and I watched as Edward brought his thumb to his mouth and sucked on it. I had to bite my lip to keep from making my complaint known - I wanted that. Edward must have seen it on my face because he grinned at me.

“Well, you are a greedy girl tonight aren’t you?” The smirk on his face was condescending and I rolled my eyes.

“Ah…Isabella, I would not do that if I was you.” He said taking a hold of my chin and bringing his lips to mine. My tongue sneaked a taste of myself off his lips. When he moved back the look in his eyes was very serious, making me feel the need to apologize.

“Your girl is sorry Master for her rude gesture.”

“Mmm…yes, if she does it again she will be very sorry.” Edward’s hand moved up my thigh sending tingles through me. His fingers spreading me open then pinching my clit between his finger and thumb making me audibly gasp.

“Oh yes Isabella, I like that sound, perhaps one night I shall do nothing but make you produce it over and over again. Hmmm…the possibilities are endless.” He said the last few words in a quiet hush against my lips right before he snapped BFF’s arm back in place over my clit.

While I fixed my dress Edward turned the key and when the door opened we were in a stockroom. As we walked through, a guy addressed Edward as Mr. Cullen asking if he knew where some kind of sanitizer could be found. He had an accent but because my eyes were down I couldn’t see his face.

“Laurent,” Edward greeted him and then informed him where he could find the item. Without an introduction we walked out into the populated club area. I would have thought that he’d move us to the VIP section but he didn’t. Instead choosing to stand along the back wall of the main room where the dance floor was.

Edward stood with me in front of him, his left hand on my hip while he we listened to the music. A waitress came over and he ordered a single white wine, I was slightly irritated when she called him ‘Sir’ and I wondered if she was one of his bimbo’s. But then I heard her refer to others as Sir or Madam, so I figured it was out of courtesy and not familiarity.

I could feel his body strengthen behind me as his hand moved from my hip up to my waist pulling me closer to him. “Relax Isabella.” He spoke the words next to my ear; I closed my eyes letting my forehead rest in the nap of his neck with my cheek against his shoulder.

“Are you tired my pet?” He spoke the words quietly, and then placed a sideways kiss on my forehead.

“No Master your girl is fine,” that response seemed to shock him.

“No? You had a busy day and with all the extra energy you expelled on the dance floor and in the elevator, I would think you would be tired.” I could feel the heat in my face as I realized what he was alluding to; I tucked my chin down biting my lip in an attempt to hide my embarrassment.

Edward chuckled, “I can feel you blushing love.” As he said the words his right hand slowly moved up through the area between my breasts. I could feel my nipples peak when his wrist softly grazed over it before lifting my chin up. He used the outside of his thumb to trace the full line of my jaw then down my neck to outline his collar, finally holding the blue pearl pendant between his thumb and finger.

“You make me very proud Isabella.” I looked up into his warm genuine eyes and knew that he meant what he said. Edward’s thumb moved back up to cup my chin placing a soft kiss on my mouth. When he pulled back his eyes never left mine while he placed something between my lips. I opened my mouth to accept what he was giving me, smiling as I realized what it was – chocolate… sweet, silky, decadent …chocolate – “Mmmmm…”

“Ah…Isabella, another sound I like to hear from you.” Then his lips were on mine again soft and gentle.

While we were having our little exchange the waitress was back with his wine, she stood there in her short black skirt and white button down shirt, waiting. Edward straightened his head with a smile then turned his attention to the girl.

“Excuse me Sir, I have your beverage.” She took it off the tray handing it to him then added, “Is there anything else I can get for you?”

Throughout the exchange the girl spoke only with Edward without even taking a second glance in my direction. I couldn’t tell if that was a good thing or not but it didn’t really matter because Edward politely dismissed her.

“No Angela, thank you; that will be all.” She smiled with a kind of curtsy then walked away.

Edward held the glass to my lips for me to take a sip. The dry white wine mixed with the sweet chocolate created the most amazing flavor on my tongue. The noise I made must have been louder than I thought because Edward grinned with a little twinkle in his eye. “I thought you might like that.”

“Very much, thank you Master.” He leaned over to kiss me once more before taking a small sip of the wine himself and then handing me the glass. “You finish it Isabella.”

From the corner of my eye I could see someone approaching us. Edward stood a little straighter and for a second I worried it was someone who was going to cause a problem. But my worries were laid to rest when I heard the voice.

“Edward, would it be alright for Isabella to sit with Jane for a few minutes while you assist me in the office?” Aro asked.

“Of course,” Edward touched my chin then pointed Jane out sitting alone at a table on the opposite wall. “You may speak freely, but be a good girl and remember who you belong to.” I was going to answer him but he patted my bottom sending me on my way.

I could feel all the eyes on me. Not just Edward’s on my back, but everyone in the room seemed to be focused in on my movements. I didn’t look around; I kept my back and chin straight and my eyes on Jane who greeted me with a smile and a hug as I sat down next to her.

“How are you Bella?” she asked taking my hand.

“I’m well.” Jane eyed me speculatively like she didn’t believe me. “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing, this girl just heard that you seemed upset upstairs and she wondered if you were alright?” How the heck did she hear that? I took a quick glance around the room, not stopping to look at anyone in particular just taking in a general response.

“They are like a bunch of gossiping old woman aren’t they?” To my surprise Jane giggled making me giggle with her.

“Oh Bella, you have no idea.” Placing a hand on my arm she leaned in to speak in a hushed tone “Word travels around here faster than the speed of light.”

I leaned in closer, to anyone else it might have appeared to be an intimate exchange and maybe that wasn’t the best thing, but I didn’t care. “What did they say?”

Jane sat up straight with a look of apprehension on her face, like she was debating what she wanted to tell me. “Oh my, well the gist of it was that something had upset you and Edward needed to carry you out in order to remove you.”

“Well Jane, that’s the truth. He did need to carry me, because I couldn’t move.” I took a sip of wine debating about asking Jane what I wanted to know, she must have seen the tentativeness on my face because she spoke before I came to a decision.

“Bella, you can ask this girl anything, she will always tell you the truth.” I looked in her eyes and knew she meant it.

“Ed…,” I caught myself remembering who and where I was. “My Master...” I stopped for a split second as the words left my mouth, it was the first time I had referred to Edward as ‘Master’ to anyone and I marveled how natural it sounded, so I started again.

“Master had said that it is possible to safe word during a punishment. After seeing and hearing the punishment scene …Why would anyone let that happen? I mean why would they go through with it if they didn’t have to?” That was the best way I could sum up what I wanted to know. Jane pursed her lips the tilted her head before she spoke.

“The first thing you have to realize is that what occurred upstairs was not a real punishment. It was a scene they were playing. With a real punishment there is always frank discussion to make the submissive aware of what they did that was displeasing. What their behavior caused their dominant to feel and how they can avoid the behavior in the future. This is all done so the submissive can learn and grow.” She took a sip of her drink before looking at me with a pointed expression.

“Now with that said, there are many reasons why the submissive allows the punishment to continue. Why did you allow it?”

I was surprised by her question; my punishment didn’t include being tied to a pole and beaten with a cane, and I told that to her.

“But in reality it is the same thing Bella, the punishment may vary but the reasoning remains the same. So, why did you allow Edward to mark your foot and then walk around with it for …is it gone yet?”

I grinned at her. “Yes it was gone last night…thank god,” I added under my breath she snickered at me while I answered her question.

“I guess because I knew I had done something that I shouldn’t have and that he was justified in correcting me.”

“And now that it is over, how do you feel about the whole thing?” I thought about what she was asking and the first thing that came to my mind was… relief.

“I feel relieved, like it is behind me and I…and we can move forward.” Jane nodded in agreement.

“Exactly, that’s why a submissive accepts what is being done to them. First they have granted their permission, the rules are plainly stated, negotiated and agreed to, safe, sane, and consensual in all things. Then when an infraction occurs it becomes a sense of pride to accept the punishment with dignity and self-respect.

It becomes a sort of cleansing ritual of the soul so the submissive can forgive themselves because otherwise the guilt would just eat away at you. Then, when it’s over, closure occurs for both parties and like you said the relationship moves on stronger due to the mutual trust that has been amplified.” I took the last sip of wine while Jane narrowed her eyes I could tell she was deep in thought.

“It is a tool Bella, like any other means at Master’s disposal to bring about the desired effect that he wants from his slave. This girl accepts that because she knows that he would only do what he feels is necessary. He would never do anything to harm what he calls the most precious thing he owns, and his slave does not expect anything less.” We were both quiet for a minute before Jane once again touched my hand.

“Is that the reason you became upset, because you didn’t understand…?” I spoke before she could finish her sentence

“No. It wasn’t so much the act that was happening. It was the sounds…I don’t know why but it freaked me out.” Jane’s eyes left mine to look over my shoulder frowning slightly. When I turned to see what she was looking at a male voice that I thought I recognized stopped me.

“Ladies, if I may join you I will only take a second of your time.” Garret then spoke directly to me, “I asked Edward if it was alright to speak with you and he approved.”

I wasn’t sure what to do, Edward had given me permission to speak to Jane but he also told me I was not to speak to anyone else. My eyes searched the room looking for him, and finally I saw him standing with two other men pointing at some papers that he held in his hand. His eyes met mine for a brief second before he nodded his head once and motioned with his hand for me to continue.

During the time I was checking in with Edward, Garrett had sat down across from us and pulled a small envelope out of the inside pocket of his jacket. “Bella, I had heard through our mutual acquaintance that there was a fund-raiser being held next week.” I nodded hoping that he would not mention any names or personal information.

“She said it was a walk-a-thon and silent auction...,” I nodded again wondering what he was getting at. “…I thought I would contribute to the cause by giving two gift cards to The Grill to be used in the auction,” he handed me the envelope and then moved to stand.

“Thank you. That is very generous of you.”

Garrett looked into my eyes, “you’re welcome, you let me know if you ever need more. Now, if you ladies will excuse me I will take my leave before drawing attention from curious eyes.” I smirked at his statement.

“You are a bit too late for that; this girl always seems to draw attention from the oddest of people.”

“I’ll bet you do Bella,” he tipped his head again before leaving.

When I looked back to Jane she was eyeing the envelope just a curiously as I was. The two gift cards for Garret’s restaurant were in fifty dollar denominations.

“That was nice of him,” Jane stated.

I agreed, “yes, it was.”

When I looked up to find Edward again, he was watching me with a smile on his face, apparently he was pleased with how our exchange had gone. I thought maybe he would call me to him, but he didn’t, instead giving me the signal to continue.

I was beginning to understand how important the hand signals were. At first I thought it to be silly that Edward would motion with his hands to tell me to kneel when he was standing right in front of me. However, I had not taken into account that there would be situations such as this when actual words would be impractical.

“Jane do you sit here all night?” I was wondering about that, because it seemed like a long boring evening.

“Oh heavens no, usually this one would go into the back with Master to help him with whatever needs to be done. In fact, we should say our good-byes now because when Master comes out this one shall have to leave without a word being said.” I hugged her and she told me to give her a call sometime during the week maybe we could get together again, I told her my week was very busy but I would definitely call her.

“So Miss Bella, tell this one how the weekend went. Did you enjoy being at the cabin?” I wasn’t sure how she knew we went, but then I figured Edward or maybe Esme might have mentioned something to Aro.

“Yes I did, it’s beautiful there.” I scanned the room quickly looking to see if Edward was done yet, but I didn’t see him anywhere. Jane told me that he had just finished and was in the back with Aro, we had a few minutes left so I continued with my thoughts telling general information and a quick rundown of what we did.

“This one is most happy that you seem to be getting along with…,” Jane stopped talking, “Edward has come out of the back.”

Before I turned to see him, a thought occurred to me, “I should always sit facing out so I can watch, right?”

She smiled then winked, “These are all little things that you learn with time and correction from your Master, or in your case an experienced slave.”

I grinned at her once more before turning my head to look in Edward’s direction. It didn’t take him long to meet my eyes and motion for me to come to him. As I stood with the envelope from Garrett in my one hand, Jane took the other one giving it a small squeeze as a form of a silent good-bye, which I returned.

Edward was talking to a very tall shapely woman when I approached to present myself. I stood quietly waiting with my eyes fixed to the floor while they finished their conversation. They were talking about us watching some kind of show but I didn’t fully understand. It didn’t take long for Edward to acknowledge me.

“Isabella, I would like to introduce you to Zarfina, Zarfina this is my Isabella.” I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do, so I was glad that she took it upon herself to speak first.

“It is very nice to finally meet you Isabella, I have heard much about you, but unlike some I choose to make my own conclusions.” I felt like she was giving me some kind of acceptance.

“Thank-you, and it is nice to meet you also.” She smiled warmly at me then returned her attention back to Edward.

“I would see no problem with your request Edward,” after she gave him the consent for whatever he had asked they said their good-byes and Edward ushered me out of the club.

Edward had just started the car when he turned to look at me. “You are going to have to hold this one until we get home.” I wasn’t exactly sure what he was talking about until BFF began to hum inside me. He distracted me by asking what Jane and I had spoken about and as I told him he listened intently, asking questions when he wanted clarification.

“What exactly was it about the sound Isabella?” I couldn’t exactly tell him at that moment because I didn’t know myself, but I didn’t want him to become agitated with my lack of response so I answered as honestly as I could.

“Master, your girl is unsure and she wishes she knew so she could understand it herself.” My answer seemed to pacify him and he let the subject drop.

I was surprised to see that we were already pulling into Edward’s garage. I was getting rather accustomed to dealing with the stimulating sensations and I was finding it easier to disassociate myself from them. Of course they weren’t lasting as long as they did on the ride home from the cabin nor did they seem as powerful, but still it was progress.

Edward held my door open giving me his hand to help me out and the thought came to my mind that I was also growing accustomed to being treated like a lady. Doors held open, being placed first, and being ushered through a room. These were all things that no one had ever done for me, and now they seemed to have become an expectation. I certainly didn’t want to take them for granted nor not let Edward know that I appreciated all the small gestures.

“Master, thank you.”

He eyed me while opening the front door to a very jubilant dog, “You’re welcome Isabella. But can I ask what you are thanking me for?”

I said it in the simplest form I could. “For treating your girl with the manners of a gentleman. Your girl finds she enjoys being treated like a lady.”

Edward smiled with that wicked grin he gets as he pulled me into his arms.

“Well Isabella you are a lady, a mighty fine one at that. Right now, this gentleman would like you to go upstairs and prepare yourself, so he can do very ungentlemanly-like things to your body.” The tone of his voice and the gleam in his eyes made my stomach tighten and my girly parts tingle. Before he let me go he added more instructions.

“Leave your hair as it is and BFF in place, everything else should be the usual. In fact...” He stopped talking and gave me the signal to kneel, which I immediately complied to before he called Seth to follow him. Edward returned from the kitchen alone, I heard him place something on the table behind me and then he was standing in front of me.

“Keep your eyes on the floor and raise your hands over your head.” As I did what he asked, he squatted down bringing his hands to the hem of my dress and ever so slowly peeled it off me as he once again came to a standing position. I could see the dress draped over his arm.

“There is not much to this dress is there?” I didn’t answer because I figured he was just talking out loud. “Was this very expensive Isabella?”

I wasn’t sure what he would call expensive, I had gotten in on sale but it still cost more than I normally would pay. Then I wondered why he was worrying about the cost. James always worried about that, and would fly off the handle if I bought anything new. Edward was quiet for a minute and I was starting to worry that he was going to be upset with what I spent, but he laid that fear to rest.

“I just wanted you to know that if it was expensive; it was worth every penny, because you looked absolutely spectacular in it.” I smiled slightly at his praise. “In fact, it’s a shame that you have worn it tonight because I will not be awarded seeing you in it for a long time. Perhaps I will have you vacuum in it.” I had to bite my lip to keep from giggling as I remembered the exchange with Leah and Jacob.

“But for now I find I prefer you the way you are, with nothing on at all. Ahhh…that’s not true is it? the shoes remain and of course BFF, but I believe there is something missing. So up you go.” He held his hand out for me to stand, once I was steady he pointed to the back of the couch.

“Lay your head on the cushion with your face towards me.” I placed my right cheek on the cushion and my hair fell down over the front of the couch. Edward used his fingers to smooth it out so it all laid flat and then stretched each of my arms along the top. My back was slightly arched with my breasts pointed down towards the floor. Edward placed his forearm flat on my back so the tips of his fingers laid in the crack between my cheeks. With his other hand he patted the inside of my thighs. “Spread them open Isabella,” when I did he ordered, “more.”

When I was as he wanted me Edward took a few steps away to appraise my position, “Oh yes, I believe this will work even better.” I didn’t answer; in all honesty I don’t think I could have. My heart was racing in my chest with anticipation, there was something carnal about him getting me set up that sent my libido into overdrive and I had to force myself to remain calm under his scrutinizing gaze.

I heard a small pop and then felt his slick fingers at my rear entrance working the lubrication around the tight opening. I focused all my attention on the feel of his fingers, relaxing myself so that Edward could have better access. One finger slipped inside; at least I thought it was a finger until he moved away from me, then I realized through my lust filled haze that it wasn’t.

“Stay like that, I will be back.”

I could hear his retreating footsteps but I couldn’t focus on very much because BFF choose that moment to come back to life and unlike in the car the intensity seemed stronger. I couldn’t help the shuddering moan that left my throat, nor the soft whimpers that continued to escape.

I didn’t hear Edward return so it startled me when he touched my back and started working the toy that was in my butt. I stifled my moans and in return received a swat on my right cheek that made me gasp out, “Ahhh!”

“Isabella I want to hear you. I told you before we left that I want my slut tonight, and that includes all the lustful noises and eventually the begging, and you will beg.”

If he wanted noises that would be easy to do, but the begging I wasn’t too sure of, of course at that moment I wasn’t very sure of anything. The only thing I knew for sure was that it felt really good but I wanted more.

“Ohhh...yesss…more…,” the words came out of my mouth in a breathy whisper. I had hoped he would pick up the pace or do something because the friction I was feeling just wasn’t enough.

“More what Isabella? Tell me.”

“Ahhh…more..more harder…bigger,” after a few more thrusts whatever was in my ass grew slightly wider and I let out a satisfied moan. “Mmmmmm….yeeessss…more..more!”

Every part of my focus was on the pleasure of the nerve endings in my ass. I was just starting to get the feeling of being filled, not full - just filled, but I knew it wasn’t going to be enough.

“Isabella, what was the name you gave to the blue jeweled plug?”

What? What is asking me?

“I believe you called it Big Blue but you said it wasn’t very big. I was wondering what you consider big?”

My hips moved once to meet the movement of the toy or to try and gain some purchase of BFF against my clit, but Edward slapped me hard square on my left cheek.

“Hold still, you can make all the noises you want, but don’t you move. Now answer my question.”

It took me a second to remember what he asked and I panted out my answer. “Umm…you…”

Oh, please fuck me!

I was shocked and disappointed at the feeling of the toy leaving my ass and made my discontent known. “Ohhh…noooo…please, it felt so good…pleeeaaase …”

“And so the begging begins, let’s see how much my slut can beg.”

As he said the words I felt something hot at my rear entrance and for a second I tensed up until I realized it was not hot, it was cold, freezing cold. The frozen glass dildo slid into me, spreading me open further. I sucked in a breath and screamed out while I trembled. My head lifted off the couch while I cried out.

“Shhhiiittttt…shit …fuuuucck!”

It was the feeling of the cold against the warming liquid and the vibrations of BFF massaging that spot deep inside me as well as my clit. I was as close to full as I have ever been. It took every ounce of strength not to let my legs buckle and to relax the muscles in my ass as Edward not only moved the dildo in and out me, but rotated it as well. It really didn’t take long until I became accustomed to the feeling of fullness and I relaxed, resting my head back where it was.

Edward said I could voice myself as much as I wanted, so I did not filter anything that came out of my mouth. “Oh…fuck me...please…more...harder...fuck me harder…”

My ass moved back to meet the thrust and he slapped it once again.

“I said hold still!”

I figured if I couldn’t force him to give me the extra friction that I was craving I would beg for it.

“Master please …fuck me…fuck your slut…hard…” I couldn’t imagine what my pleading actually sounded like, but in all honesty I didn’t care just as long as I got what I needed.

“I am fucking you.”

Oh God. He wasn’t going to do it. That thought alone made me whine.

“Noooo…please...I need…your slut needs you...please…Master, fuck your sluts ass…”

I felt him move behind me and the dildo leave my body making me whimper at the loss. It seemed like everything happened in one swift movement. Edward’s dick replaced the dildo pushing its way inside me, while he wrapped his arm around my waist to lift my upper body. Once I was upright his hands gripped my thighs lifting my legs to rest over the couch so he could slide completely inside me.

“Ahhh…aung …fuuucck!!” I cried out as the feeling of his warm body replaced the coldness that was there. The feeling was overwhelming and I could have came from that pleasure alone. That was until he started moving and the fullness that I had been begging for overtook me.

“Oh,” Edward grunted in my ear, “Damn Isabella, so fucking tight…so fucking good!”

With my legs over the couch I could use the muscles in my thighs to move my ass and meet his thrusts. BFF seemed to be tucked tighter against my happy spots, and the sound of flesh hitting flesh mixed with our moans filling the room, was too much.

My hands wrapped around the back of his neck and I held on as my body spiraled into the deepest abyss. I don’t know what I said or if I said anything all. My body was a mass of tingling warmth as the lights flashed behind my eyelids. All I could do was hold on as best I could and ride out the gloriousness of my orgasm.

As I came down I heard Edward let out a loud groan. His face was buried in my neck and he screamed out my name and thrust one last time deep into my ass. His breathing was as heavy as my own while his body trembled.

“I fucking love you,” he said placing a kiss on my neck. My hand moved to cup his cheek and he turned his head to place a kiss on my palm as well.

I sat there with my legs over the couch and Edward’s dick in my ass until my body started to come down from the high and I started trembling from the coolness of the air. He gripped my waist slightly tighter and withdrew from my body; the growl that left his mouth matched my own at the loss of the connection.

With Edward completely gone from me I was trembling even more. “Come on baby we’ll take a bath.”

“Nooo…so tired…so cold…just sleep,” I shook my head.

I think he said something about it being quick and then he carried me upstairs. The warm water felt really good, but I couldn’t keep my eyes open and the last thing I remember was the feeling of the blankets surrounding me and the smell of a freshly washed Edward filling my senses.

I don’t know how long I slept soundly wrapped in Edward’s arms, but the twinkle of piercing blue eyes invaded my slumber, I didn’t want to see those eyes or hear the voice that went along with them. But my subconscious couldn’t allow me to forget.

I heard the swish and the thwack followed by the sting of the belt hitting my flesh over and over again.

Swish

Thwack

Sting

“No..No..No…!” I cried out at the sound of his voice.

“Slut! You want to be his slut? Never! Because you’re MINE!”

My eyes shot open and my body broke out into a cold sweat as I ran to the bathroom to throw up.

No comments: