Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

2/2/11

Chapter 8

BPOV

Edward took my hand leading me to the door off the kitchen, flipping on the light that showed the way down the stairs. I had a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, and I couldn’t tell if it was excitement or fear. Probably a little bit of both. Edward was one step behind me, which was a good thing; because it ensured that I couldn’t turn around and run. I kept telling myself, this is what I have been fantasizing about for years. The life I wanted was just a few more steps in front of me. With that thought, my excitement grew.

At the bottom, there was another door, Edward took his keys out, and unlocked it. When he opened the door, there was a dim light illuminating the area. He flipped the switch on the wall, the click that sounded in the quiet room, startled me. The whole room was bathed in a bright light, allowing me to take in the sight before me. I could feel Edwards gaze on me, waiting for my reaction. I couldn’t talk at the moment, as my eyes scanned his playroom, my breathing increased and I had to bite my lip to hold in the excitement that threatened to erupt.

The room was one large space that appeared to span the whole area of the house. Two support beams were the only thing that seemed to separate the space. The walls were mostly mirrored. What wasn’t covered had been painted a deep burgundy color. Directly in front of the door, against the north wall, was a four-poster dark cherry canopy bed.

The mattress was covered in black silk. A gold silk comforter and four fluffy pillows sat on the foot of the bed. Two large black leather wing chairs faced towards it, creating a small sitting area, complete with a cherry coffee table. I wondered who sat there and what would they be watching. I squeezed my thighs together and could feel the heat in my face grow at the thought.

Edward must have still been watching me, because he chuckled softly behind me. His hand was still on my back, I’m sure he could feel the labor of my breathing. He guided me forward so I was standing directly behind one of the chairs. I looked at myself in the mirrors behind the bed; my eyes were large with excitement.

Any fear I had while walking down the steps was gone now. In its place was pure yearning. To the right of the mirrors was a wooded case that should have held pool cues, but this one held seven different canes’ of various sizes and widths.

To the left a wooden structure contained whips and floggers for easy access. Edward guided me over to the structure and I so desperately wanted to reach out and touch the whips, but I refrained. Pushed in the corner were a spanking stool and something that resembled a pommel horse without handles. Both made of dark wood and covered in black leather.

“This is the media center” Edward said as he slid open a mirrored door to reveal a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. Underneath were shelves that contained a stereo, camera and video equipment, with the whole bottom shelve being filled with CD’s and DVD’s

Next to the media center was a curio cabinet, he didn’t open it, but told me that was where he kept the toys. I nodded, I know he wanted me to speak but I still hadn’t been able to.
The last thing on that wall was a series of hooks that held paddles, slappers, and crops, at the very bottom hung six different colored ropes. I couldn’t help myself this time, and I bent down to run my finger over them. Edward placed his hands on my shoulders, making me stand “Soon Isabella...soon”

I looked at him, his eyes were dark “We have more to talk about, before we can come down here.” I left out a breath

“How much more?” He smiled “Come I’ll show you the rest.”

He opened another door “This is the bathroom, shower, tub, toilet” I looked inside, it was standard, painted a soft blue color with while fixtures, the only upgrade was the large claw foot tub. On the other side of the stairs he opened more doors. “This is your closet, you’ll change or undress in here.”

“Ok...umm do I bring my things?” he shrugged “Alice is working on some things, we’ll go shopping, I’m sure Rose or Alice will go shopping with you. Anything you put in here is to be approved by me.”

I glanced inside; it was larger than I anticipated, with a chest of drawers and a rack to hang outfits on. There was a small bench and the back wall had a full length mirror. “What if I want to surprise you?” I asked. He smiled “Surprise me upstairs, in my bedroom, or at your house...” he shook his head “Not in the playroom, even if I like the surprise, you will be punished.” ok…I guess that answered that question.

He shut the door, pointing to the last door “This is storage.”

I acknowledged him with a slight nod. In the far corner of the east wall set on an angle facing the chairs was a St Andrews Cross covered in black leather with more mirrors behind it. The last thing on the wall was the rack, it had nine or ten slats made of the same dark wood. Edward pulled on a rope, and a swing dropped from the ceiling about ten feet in front of it.

When I looked up I realized that the ceiling was composed of a grid of exposed wooden beams. Where each one intersected there was a hook emerging from the wood. The lights were recessed in the ceiling. Edward stepped away from me, and the lights dimmed. “Each area has its own dimmer switch, so the light can be adjusted as needed, even over the bed.”

As he said this all the lights went out except for one that came from above the bed. I walked over to see how that was set up. My fingers ran over mattress. It wasn’t silk, it was black leather, cool to the touch and very soft. I thought about what Alice had said about my outfit being made of Italian Leather, and I hoped it would feel that soft against my skin.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I laid back so my elbows supported my weight on the firm mattress. The gold material - matching the comforter - on the outside sheltered the same wooden grid as the ceiling, except that mirrors separated the gaps, and there were smaller hooks. The light was angled from the head of the bed, shining down.

Each of the four posts had several hooks, with restraints attached to both the head and the foot rails of the bed. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath and imagined myself restrained and blind folded, withering under the onslaught of a vibrator, while people I couldn’t see, watched.

I could feel the heat in my body, as warmth and wetness soaked my panties. My thighs rubbed together on their own accord and I think I left out a small moan. I had to take a deep breath to calm myself. Edward’s soft voice pulled me back to reality

“What are you thinking about?”

I turned to face his voice. He was sitting in one of the chairs watching me, his face relaxed but with and intense look in his eyes. I released the lip I didn’t realize I was biting

“I was just imagining being restrained and blindfolded” he didn’t say anything at first; he just shifted in the chair, and then asked “What was happening to you?”

“Mmm...”I hummed “....nameless, faceless people were sitting in those chairs, watching me struggle not to cum.” I blushed with the last word.

“Ahhh... and that would be something you would enjoy?”

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, I didn’t realize before but the room had a smell of Jasmine and Lavender. “Yes...I think I would enjoy that very much.”

Edward’s shoulders relaxed slightly “We will have to see if we can make that happen, because I believe I also would enjoy that very much.”

“You would?” I had to ask, because part of me thought that my little fantasy was obscene, and he said he didn’t share. He came over, lying beside me.

‘Yes I would” His fingers ran through my hair, over my shoulder and down my bare arm. “...to have others watching you, wanting you, knowing they could never have you, because your mine. All the while knowing that you are struggling to control yourself from the attention I’m giving to your body, and enjoying it....oh yes Isabella, that would give me great pleasure.” he leaned down and kissed me tenderly

“I might even give you a treat for that one” I giggled before he kissed me again.

I was starting to really enjoy the kiss when his pants vibrated. “Oh!” he smiled, sitting up to take out his phone. “Hello Emmett...not quite.....what time is it?” I looked at my watch 1:00, Edward took my hands so I sat up, damn Emmett. I listened to the one sided conversation. “No...we have some more to do...how about three?” Shoot, now I’m really mad at Emmett.

Edward eyed me “Are you hungry?” I shook my head “No we just ate...she’s going to go? ....yeah, I don’t think that’s a good idea” he was eyeing me up again “....I don’t think Isabella’s ready for that, in a few weeks maybe...that sounds like a much better idea...We can go to Garret’s....Alright then I’ll meet you at the ferry at three, you know what make it three thirty ....see you then.”

Edward sighed taking my hands pulling me to my feet asking “Are we done in here?” I looked at him and pouted, he smiled “let me rephrase, for the moment are we done in here?” I smiled “I guess so; unless you have something else you want to show me.”

Edward wrapped his arms around my back pulling me close to his chest. He rubbed his nose along the length of my jaw and down my neck. I had to use his shoulders to steady myself, from the feeling that his warm breath was having on me. Placing slow wet kisses up to my ear, making my body tremble with want. “I do have something else I want to show you, Isabella” his voice was husky in my ear.

I moaned “What Edward?” my voice was feeble. His nose was running along the curve of my ear “I want to show you the approved food list.” he said standing up abruptly, chuckling loudly.

My face fell with shock, and my expression caused him to laugh louder. “That’s not right.” I said with indignation, “Oh Isabella, everything I do in here is right, besides that’s what you get for that dirty toilet remark.” I giggled his arms were still around my waist, and he swatted my bottom with a grin ‘Let’s go, we have some more to do, and not a lot of time.”

No one can ever say that Edward is not thorough, because once we were back in the kitchen he indeed handed me an approved food list. “The best way to ensure proper nutrition is to use a food exchange system. I figured you will need sixteen-hundred calories a day. Your exchange is on the top. Choose wisely and please see that you eat as your suppose to.” I looked at him, then down at myself “Do you think I’m fat?”

“No...I think you’re perfect, this isn’t to lose weight, this is to ensure that your body stays strong and healthy.”

“What does this mean? Can only be given at my digression.” He pursed his lips “Those will be your treats Isabella.”

“So…I go to Charlie’s birthday party, I can’t have a piece of cake?” He cut me off “Don’t be silly, those are special occasions that call for a treat. I’m talking about everyday daily stuff, going out for dinner, work related parties. I mean come on; there is some kind of cake or sweets in the teacher’s cafĂ© every day. That’s not what I call a special occasion. On the same token, I would suggest that if you know something is coming up that you refrain from treats, so that you don’t have guilt about indulging. If I am with you, and I feel you may have a treat, I will get it for you. If I don’t get it for you, then you may not have it. Understand?”

What does he mean if he feels like I can? “Yes, but what if we are at Charlie’s birthday, and you say no?”

He sighed “First off I wouldn’t say anything, I just wouldn’t get it for you and second the only reason I could think of why I would not let you have a treat would be to punish you, or if the night before you had a piece of chocolate cheesecake smothered in cherry sauce”

“Oh” Edward looked at me expectantly with raised eyebrows like he was waiting for me to complain some more. I shook my head “It’s ok, I understand” He was thinking something, but I didn’t know what.

“Then the last things we have to go through, you are going to take with you. Fill it out when you have time to think about it.” I took the several sheets of paper that were stapled together and paged through them.

“My limits?” pursing his lips he nodded. “If you’re unsure what something is, ask me. The instructions are on the top and are self explanatory. The only thing I ask is that you check off one of the boxes for each item.”

“When do you want this by?” He shrugged ‘Tuesday afternoon at the latest. That way I will have a chance to look at it by Wednesday night, so we can discuss it and compare answers.”

“Compare answers? I’m sure your sheet will have a lot more checked then mine does.”

“I don’t know Isabella, I might have done more then you, but you might want to try lot of stuff. I mean, you shocked me with your little fantasy downstairs. I didn’t think you would be ready for exhibitionism. I have to admit, as you were telling me about it, all I could do was picture it happening, makes me very curious what else you fantasize about.”

I rolled my eyes “If that shocked you I’d hate to think what you’re going to think about the rest.” he laughed, just be honest and we’ll talk about Wednesday night.” “Alright”

Edward stood up, gathering some of the leftover food. I helped with putting everything away and washing the cups. “Do you want to see your room?”

I looked at him from the corner of my eye “My room?”

“Yes, your room. Come on.” He took my hand leading me through the living room and up the stairs. “This is my room.” opening the first door at the top of the stairs. The walls were painted white like the rest of the house-except the playroom. It was sparsely decorated the main piece of furniture was a king size four poster bed. The TV hung on the wall above the dresser, night stands were situated on both sides of the bed.

He closed the door, bringing me to the front of the house “This is your room. You can bring anything here that you need to be comfortable. You can have anything in here that you want, no questions asked, no permission needed.”

Looking around the room, it was painted a cream color the double bed was plain with just a head board, covered in a blue comforter. The curtains that adorned the windows matched the comforter. There was one dresser, and a night stand. Along the wall the book shelf stood empty. “This room has a smaller bath attached” he opened the door; it was small -without a tub-only a small standing shower in the corner.

Taking in the surroundings of the room “I don’t stay with you?” He sighed “on our ‘usual’ nights, you sleep in my room by invitation only. I’m not saying you won’t, I’m just saying this is your space. I will not come in here, without being invited. You can speak freely in here, tell me to go to hell and fuck myself. ...In this room....We’re just Edward and Bella.”

“Ok, so I can bring books and my own blankets?”

“Absolutely, clothes personal products, you want different curtains, you let me know.” I took a look around the room again “The curtains are fine with me”

“Alright then the only other place that is yours during our ‘usual’ time” I cut him off “You know we can call it something else”

Edward smirked “I actually like it, it’s simple, precise and private to us” he explained “During that time when we are in the kitchen, sitting at the table, you can speak your mind. But there you have to do it with respect.”

I laughed “No go to hell or fuck you?”

“No” his voice was stern “That will defiantly, earn you a really good punishment.”

Edward showed me the other two rooms upstairs; one was set up as an office, the other a guest room. The main bathroom was also up there. As we were heading back downstairs I thought of something.

“I have a question...umm, what do I do with Seth? He can get in an out by himself, but I need to feed him and give him fresh water.” Edward shrugged. “I suppose he can come here, the yard is fenced in, he can sleep in your room with you”

I was really hoping that I would be sleeping with him; I guess that won’t be happening very often, oh well, I’ll worry about that when it happens. “Are you sure? He’s a dog, he’s very well behaved, but he’s still a dog and your house is so...so, white”

Edward laughed, “White?” he asked with a mock tenor shaking his head. “Well, I’ll tell you what. We can try it, if it doesn’t work out, then we will have to make other plans.”

“So from Friday night until Sunday night, Seth and I are staying here, at Hotel Cullen? How’s the maid service?”I asked with humorous curiosity. “Sorry babe, no maids, only you”

Who would have though Psych teacher and volunteer during the week, and playmate slash maid by the weekend. I laughed at the thought. ‘Do I get to hear the joke?” Edward asked, looking at me suspiciously while leading against the door frame.

“It’s not really that funny.” he continued to watch me waiting for an answer. I sighed with a smile “I was just thinking that here I am, a college graduate with a Masters in Psychology” giggling “planning to spend my weekends shackled to your bed and cleaning your toilets.”

Edward moved forward, once again pulling me close to his chest. I love the feel of his body so close to mine, I buried my head in his chest, just breathing in the warmth of his essence. He was so strong and confident. I wanted that strength for myself, I wished I could tap into it and let it fill me. “What is it with you and toilets?” he laughed.

I looked at him, confused for a second before I understood and laughed. “I honestly don’t know.” He kissed the top of my head “Well it’s going to be fun to find out.” he added with a chuckle.

After a quick sigh he spoke “We have to get moving, or we will be late.” I stepped back, picking up the papers off the table. “Hold on” Edward took the folder, pulling the contract out of my stack of papers, placing all the others in the folder. “Take the whole thing, I’ll make a copy of this for Wednesday night.” he handed me the folder. “We really have to go.”

“Where exactly are we going?” I asked as we walked through the living room. Edward took a leather jacket out of the closet, before we walked out the door. “We’re going to take the bike, meet Emmett and Rose at the ferry and head over to Bainbridge.”

“Are we going to be gone long? Because I have to feed Seth” I inquired as I was climbing on the back of the bike. “That’s where we are going now. You’re going to need a jacket too. It will be cool tonight.” he said as I wrapped my arms around him while he jumped kicked the bike.

I quickly ran into my house, while Edward waited outside. I fed Seth, used the bathroom, fixed my hair into a low ponytail and pulled my leather jacket out of the bedroom closet. Ten minutes later we were heading towards the ferry. I missed being on a bike, the slight vibration that the seat makes, the wind blowing in my face. The best part this time was that my thighs were pressed up against Edward. The smell, his smell, was all around me. I wrapped my arms tighter around him, laying my chin on his shoulder. “You ok, back there?”

“Yes. What time do you think we’ll get back?”

“I’m thinking around eight.”

We got to the ferry a few minutes early; Edward had to call someone, so I used the time to call Leah. Her phone went to voice mail, and I told her that I would call her either late tonight, or tomorrow morning. Edward was putting his phone down, just as Emmett pulled in with Rose on the back of his Classic Harley; it was loud, shiny and beautiful. With his dark glasses, large build and leather jacket he looked the perfect part of an outlaw biker.


Once they stopped Rosalie got off the back, her long blond hair was loose, hanging softly over a black form fitting T-Shirt. Her long legs looked spectacular in the skinny jeans and high heeled ankle boots. She opened up the saddle bag, pulling out a worn Jean Jacket, putting it on.

“Hey guys!” She greeted, giving me a small hug. “It’s a great day for a ride and I really didn’t feel like making dinner.” she laughed. Emmett came up behind her swatting her bottom with a loud ‘smack’ “That’s because I spoil the shit out of you baby” she smiled deviously “I deserve it”

“Yes you do” and he laughed. It was then I noticed the silver hooped chain around Rosalie’s neck.

‘Are you two done with your public foreplay?” Edward asked. His voice startled me, as I didn’t hear him come up behind me. Emmett’s booming laugh always made me smile “Edward my man, if you think that’s foreplay, you better go back to high school heath class.”

I giggled, Edward glared at me “You think that’s funny?” he asked with fake annoyance. “Ah uh” I eyed him innocently.

“Tickets? Did you get tickets?” Edward pulled some papers out of his wallet showing his brother “I have my passes.” Emmett looked at them “You got one for little Bella?”

“Yeah I have a walking pass for her.”

We only had to wait for a few minutes before we could board. Once we were on, we left the bikes and stood by the rails. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining there was a light breeze blowing and Edward’s arms were wrapped around my waist. I couldn’t think how the day could be any more perfect. “Bella I’m sorry we won’t make the seven-ten ferry, so we won’t get back until around nine. Is that ok?” He asked in my ear “Sure, I don’t have much to do.”

“I’m thirsty.” Emmett announced “I’m going to go get a drink, Rosie you want something?” She said she would have a bottle of water. Edward asked me, I told him just a small coffee. He surprised me when he said “Only a little cream, right?”

I told him that was right, and watched as the two of them walked away. “Are you alright Bella?” I looked at Rosalie, shaking my head “All those years of being with James, he never paid enough attention to know what I took in my coffee.” She put her arm around me “Yeah, those Cullen men are attentive...and really good looking.” She laughed, I agreed, laughing with her.

“I know it really is none of my business, but I’m a nosey bitch, so I’m going to ask. How did your morning go?” I looked out over the water “It went really good, I think. We talked, went over some things, he showed me the house.” she interrupted “And?” I finally looked at her “And…What do you want to know? I signed a contract if that’s what you’re asking.” She beamed at me “That’s exactly what I’m asking.” I laughed under my breath.

The men were coming back, I stood drinking my coffee. Edward said he called someone to tell them we would be there for dinner around six, and Emmett informed him that they had to stop by his parents to pick something up. He said that they were not going to be home, so there was no reason for us to go along.

Before I knew it, we were getting back on the bikes, so we could disembark. We rode around the quaint streets and along the beach, Edward pointed out the high school, an observatory and the dock, where his parents kept their boat. When we rode by his parent’s house Emmett turned into a tree covered driveway, I couldn’t see the house from the road and we continued on with our ride. Once we were back in town, he parked the bike, and we walked through the main area, before heading over to the restaurant by the Marina.


Emmett and Rose were waiting for us as we arrived. We were seated on the outside deck area, along the railing so we could look out into the water. The hostess took our drink orders, and they started talking about Mother’s Day, which was next weekend.

“Are you going home Bella?” Edward asked while I was deciding what to order. I sighed “I don’t think so.” he looked at me like he had something to say. But then again, I believe if he did, he would just say it. “Sue will understand.”

He nodded “We’ll talk about it later.” I looked at him “There is nothing to talk about Edward. I’m going back next month. It’s my first weekend off for the summer and I don’t want to go anywhere.” He fixed me with an intense stare “Is that the only reason you don’t want to go?”

Damn! How does he know me so well, in such a short time? We ordered our food. “Your parents always lived on the island?’ I asked out of curiosity. “They lived in the city when they were first married, they moved out here when I was two, right before Edward was born.”

“It seems like a great place to grow up.” I commented.

“It’s small” Edward replied, I chuckled “Not as small as Forks.” They agreed “Last night I looked Forks up. There is a picture of your dad there, you kind of look like him.” Rose commented

I laughed “Charlie hates that picture. But, actually I look like my mom. She was prettier than me…” I saw Edward glance at me “...She was a lot more outgoing, and very flighty. When she married Phil…Well, it was worse.” I laughed remembering the cut out hearts with Phil’s name stuck to the refrigerator. The waitress brought our appetizer. I tasted my clam chowder, it was really good.

“Rose did you grow up here too?” She shook her head “No, I’m from Chicago.” I was shocked “Oh, then how did you two meet?” Edward groaned, Emmett’s expression became animated

“Well, I’ll tell you little Bella, I walked into her life and she just couldn’t get enough of me, she begged me to never leave her.” Rosalie snorted “Yeah...I begged you ...to leave me the hell alone.”

“That’s more like it.” Edward agreed snidely.

Rose shook her head “He would come into the bar I was working at every night, and bug the hell out of me. I swear to God. I couldn’t stand him. Of course most men bugged the hell out of me.”

I wasn’t sure what she was referring to, she must have noticed my confusion “Bella, when you’re blond and have boobs, that’s all men , and all the blood leaves their brains and they become complete assholes. Then when you throw in some alcohol,it’s even worse.” I nodded because I got what she was talking about.
“But I wore you down baby.” Emmett said with confidence. Rose laughed, Edward spoke up “I think she just felt sorry for your ass, and gave you a pity date.”

“No No No...little brother, I wore her down, you were witnessing the master at work - no pun intended” And he laughed, causing us all to laugh.

Our food was brought out, “So you were in Chicago Emmett?” Edward stiffened at my side, I wondered what I said wrong “No Bella, I had left Chicago, I couldn’t go back there.” Rose was looking in my eyes begging me to understand “...for the same reasons you don’t want to go back to Forks...bad memories.” I could feel my face drop as a shudder went through me, I thought about all the scars on her stomach. I could feel tears in my eyes starting to form, her eyes became glassy, and we shared a silent moment of pain.

Leave it to Emmett to lighten the atmosphere “Of course she couldn’t go back, she couldn’t get enough of me.” Rose looked to her husband “That’s right baby, after two years I found I just couldn’t get my fill without you.”

She looked at me with her thumb in the air and winked. I burst out laughing nearly choking on my food. Edward was patting my back as I took a drink “I fit the bill.” Emmett announced proudly, causing me to laugh harder. “Like no other’ Rose replied with a grin on her face. She looked at me with a resounding nod, and we both laughed.

I was using my napkin to wipe away the tears from laughing when a man came over to our table. “Gentleman, so good to see you”

“Hello Garret” Edward shook his hand “I’m glad you called ahead Edward, we were filling up tonight. Emmett how are you doing this evening?” he asked shaking his hand. “Rosalie, always a pleasure.” she said hello. He then turned to me “And Miss? I looked at Edward, I wasn’t sure if I should answer or not, he smirked at me “Isabella Swan, Isabella this is Garret. Garret owns this restaurant” I smiled “It’s very nice to meet you”

He returned my smile “Nice to meet you also. I trust everything was to your liking” I was going to answer, but Edward spoke first “Everything was great as usual, thanks for making space for us.”

“Anytime Edward, I have to get back, I just wanted to say hello. Maybe I’ll see you all next weekend; I haven’t been able to break loose. I need to hire a new person, so hopefully I’ll get a day off soon” They all said good-bye and Garret departed.

When he was out of ear shot Emmett commented “He hasn’t been to the club in over a month. I was going over the check in roll last night while we were there”

“I guess he is short staffed, business before pleasure and all that.” Edward said setting down his fork. “I wonder if he needs a cook.” Three faces turned to look at me “I have a woman at the center who is a cook, well a chief really, she needs a job. I been looking around in the city, but I can’t find anything.” Edward looked at me asking “Do you want to go find out?”

I thought about it for a minute, Peggy’s time was almost up at the center, she needed employment soon. “Do you mind? It will only take a minute.” He stood up taking my hand “No lets go, we’ll be right back.” he said to his brother as he ushered me through the restaurant.

No comments: