Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

2/2/11

Chapter 6

BPOV

When we left the park, I was feeling a lot better about going over to Alice and Jasper’s. I didn’t get to talk to Rose very much on Thursday night, and I had not met Esme at all. But sitting at the park, they were both very nice and friendly. Vinny is so cute, articulate and outgoing. His comment about me being pretty caught me off guard. But I was even more surprised that Emmet would suggest that Edward and I had a relationship. Is that what we had? I certainly didn’t want to jump to conclusions. I mean really we haven’t even had coffee yet.

Edward seemed distracted at the park. Now he is friendly, holding my hand and being attentive. I’m not sure exactly what he’s thinking and I don’t want to come off like some clingy psycho-bitch. I’m not expecting moon light and roses, to tell the truth, I’m not expecting anything. I guess that’s why Emmet’s statement shocked me so.

I gave Edward a quick tour of my house. It’s only a small two bedroom, but I like it here. The house has lots of windows, and the natural light makes the rooms bright. I spent my whole life with curtains closed. At Charlie’s because when he worked nights he slept during the day. When I was with James it was a necessity, so no one saw. I did have the hidden blinds in all the windows, so I could shut them at night.

He was curious about my Bath fetish, as we walked to his home, I recounted the story. As I sat on his couch crying, I felt weak and pathetic. I didn’t talk about what happened to me with anyone except my therapist; it is difficult to trust someone. Edward said I had to trust him, and there was a big part of me that really wanted to. I closed myself off, it was easier that way. I wanted to trust him, to bond with someone beside my family, but I was afraid, and frankly I just didn’t know how to. Edward was kind and compassionate without showing pity. I hate when people look at me with pity.

After he left me to wash up, I heard him curse loudly. I thought maybe he was angry with me, for being spoiled goods. That he didn’t want to be bothered with all my baggage, which was going to take time to unpack. I thought I would give him an out. I didn’t really want to go home and be by myself, but I didn’t want him to feel obligated either. I could see him contemplating my question. After a few seconds he said he really wanted me to go. Internally I let out a big sigh.

As I was getting in his car, I spotted his Harley, it was hard to miss the dark burgundy and chrome beast sitting in the corner. It was beautiful and looked like it was built for comfort and long trips. Thick black leather studded seats. Studded saddle bags clung to each side of the rear fender. I beamed at it and Edward as I recalled ridding with Jake and Leah on the reservation. I told him how Jake had rebuilt the bikes from scrap, and about cliff diving. He didn’t seem too happy about that, of course neither was Charlie.

He pulled into the driveway of a large tan colored two story home, after opening my door, he retrieved the beer from the trunk. As we walked up to the front porch Alice was standing at the open door, tapping her foot. “What took you so long, Edward?” she questioned as she took my arm.

The foyer was large with a grand stair case that leads to the second floor. Edward tried to tell her that we got here as soon as we could, but she was too busy guiding me towards the kitchen, She told him to put the beer in the refrigerator

“I thought maybe you were trying to talk him out of bringing you” Alice said as we stepped onto the patio.

Jasper came over to greet me “Hello Bella, glad you could make it.”

“Thank you for inviting me, this is a great house.” before Jasper could reply Alice said she would give me tour later and asked Jasper if he could get the grill started, so she could feed the kids before their nap. He kissed her head, “On my way darling.” and he went into the house, while we greeted everyone else at the table.

Vinny looked up from his coloring ‘Hi Bella, where’s Uncle Eddie and Seth?” I waved at him “Uncle Eddie is in the house I’m sure he will be out soon, and Seth is at home.” Emmet started laughing “Oh little Bella, don’t let Edward hear you call him Eddie, on second thought...do it” and he laughed again. Once the hellos were out of the way, I sat down next to Rose. She was snickering and leaned over in my direction ‘Don’t call him Eddie, he hates it.”

“I won’t” I said with a giggle.

Carlisle and Esme told Emmet to stop teasing his brother and greeted me politely. Alice sat across from me handing me a drink. “Thank you” I took a sip margarita , one of my favorites. Edward followed Jasper out, greeting everyone, and picking up Mia, who really wanted her ‘Ankel Addie’ to hold her, and sat down next to me with a beer.

The conversation at the table was about some upcoming party that his parents were hosting. Rose leaned over and told me that it’s the annual fund raising for one of the charities they support. I was glad to hear that. I figured that with Carlisle being interested in the center he must be into giving back to the community.

Soon though their interest moved in my direction, I figured they would be interested in my life, what with Carlisle working at the center and me arriving with their son. It wasn’t that I minded or had anything to hide; I just didn’t like the attention. Emmet assumed I was pregnant when I married so young, most people did. I assured them I was not - I wasn’t a virgin either, but I didn’t tell them that - Esme seemed distraught over the fact that my mother had died so young. Her compassion was radiating from her. I really liked her.

Once we started eating, my nerves were kind of frazzled and I picked at my food. Edward must have sensed my discomfort, because he tried to sooth me with his gentle touch. I found I could relax in his presence, and that helped. He was the first man that touched me in an intimate way since James. I liked it, I felt relaxed and content around him. Edward asked me if I wanted him to change the subject. I looked in his eyes so kind and compassionate and whispered “Please” he smirked at me with a devilish grin and asked Alice what she was working on.

I was slightly relieved, until I learned that her project was for me. I was shocked when Rose said that I would need something to wear. Did they expect me to go out in public wearing revealing lingerie? I looked at Edward and then the two girls and it was plain on their face, yes they did. Edward must have read my hesitance and told me there was no harm in looking. He was right about that, I could always veto the design, Right?

Rose showed me to Alice’s studio while she put Mia in her room; I assumed that Esme was helping her, because she didn’t follow us. Alice’s studio was up another flight of steps in a converted attic space. The room was painted a soothing sky blue, with a tall A-frame ceiling. A large table filled with bolts of material dominated one wall. Along another she had three sewing machines on a table. Sketches were tacked to a cork board wall next to a black armoire in one corner. While the other corner house a bamboo screen. Behind me, the wall was composed of three large mirrors.


Esme and Alice were coming up the steps “Mom, your dress is in the closet, I pulled in the waist and added those crystals for you, try it on while you’re here, so that I know it’s right.” She just finished her sentence as she reached my side. Esme walked over to the mirrors pushed the middle one, opening it to a large closet
“That’s yours mom, in the white bag.” Esme took it off the rack

“Thank you dear” then headed behind the screen.

Alice pointed to the sketches “Rose after I talked to you Tuesday, I came up with those designs. See if it is what you had in mind.” Rose made her way over to look while Alice opened the doors on the armoire.

“Ok...Let’s see ...Bella, over here at my desk”
She opened the armoire, while Rose was looking at some sketches hanging on the wall. “Ahh...who’s this for?” Rose asked pointing to a sketch of a female frame with what appeared to be six ribbons cris-crossing her body from her shoulders to her crouch. Then the ribbons wrapped through her legs coming up her butt crack like a thong and tying in a bow. It was unusual that’s for sure.

“ Tanya...she wants to wrap herself up like a present for the Anniversary party”

“Who the hell is she hoping will unwrap her?” Rose said with a laugh. Alice snickered “You know damn well who” then she looked at me “It is so not going to happen.” Esme came out with a beautiful full length silver gown. Crystals covered the bodice above the empire waist.

“Thank God for that, I can’t stand that girl” Esme said with venom in her voice that shocked me. She walked over to the mirrors “What do you think ladies?”

“It looks great Esme” Rose said. Alice was showing her where she added crystals

“That dress looks fanatic on you Esme” I said with a smile. She nodded ‘Yep, you did a great job Alice the extra crystals was exactly what it needed’

‘Told you.” Alice replied smugly. Esme went back to change again, and Alice turned her attention to me.

“These are just rough sketches, like I said I need your measurements. I tried to take into account that you would be uncomfortable in anything that is to revealing” Well I was thankful for that. Pulling a sketch book out of the armoire she paged through. Rose was looking over my shoulder as Alice showed me the first sketch. Alice called it a Hobbler Corset Dress. I wasn’t exactly sure what that was. The sketch was pretty it was a skin tight sleeveless dress that went to above the knee. And it looked very form fitting.

Esme was standing next to me now. “Oh, very pretty.” she commented. “I would do it in a dark blue, which would look great against your skin tone”

Rose nodded ‘I think your right Esme, where are the rest of the sketches Alice?”

Alice was paging through the book explaining each piece and how they went together. When she got to one depicting the figure bent over wearing high waist crotch less panties and a cup less halter top Esme gasp “Oh My!...I think this is where I take my leave” she giggled ‘Thank you for lunch Alice, Rose you take care of yourself daring” She turned hugging me “Bella dear, I’m so glad to have met you. I’m sure I will be seeing you again.”
We said goodbye and went back to the sketches.

“Ok, what do you think?’ I shrugged “I like it, I’m not sure I need all the other pieces but I like the dress.”

“Good, now you need to get naked so I can get your measurements. Do you have a tie to pull your hair up?”

“Why do I have to be naked?” she sighed and Rose snickered “I need exact measurement, this is going to be so tight on you, you are going to have to take baby steps, or you are not going to be able to walk, you have to hobble, hence the name”


I pulled my hair up and started to undress, “Everything off”? I asked.

“Yes Bella, everything. You won’t be wearing anything under this.” She was making a dress designed so that I couldn’t even wear panties. She brought the tape measure over and started rattling off numbers to Rose.

“Ummm..Alice, how am I going to sit down in this thing?”

“You’re not” Rose said behind me. I turned my head “What?” she laughed.

“Keep still Bella” Alice warned “I’m going to put an investable zipper in the side from your waist down to the bottom. You’re going to need help closing the bottom part, because you wont be able to bend. So either have one of us do it for you, or Edward will have to” she giggled

“He’ll probably like that part”

“Your right he will” Rose laughed. I didn’t know what they meant and I didn’t get to ask because Alice announced that she was done.

She handed me a robe, and we went down stairs to put on our swimming suits. As we went along she pointed out the different rooms. There were four on the second floor. Vinny’s, Mia’s, the master and the last one was used for Jasper’s office. The second floor was set up like a square with the rooms jetting off the large landing.

Inside the Master I excused myself to use the bathroom, when I came out Rose and Alice were in the middle of changing. I pulled off the robe, getting on my suit. They were still talking about the design.

“Ah Alice, how much is this going to cost?” They are talking about blue Italian Leather, I figured it was going to be expensive, I just needed to know. Alice swung around with a look of hurt on her face.

“Bella, it’s a gift.”

“Alice I can’t accept that. At least let me pay for the materials.” she shook her head ‘That...is…out...of...the...question! Bella, when you wear this, I’m telling you I will have people knocking down my door to get one. A lot of them I will have to turn down or adjust the design.”

I looked at her in confusion “Not every woman can carry off that piece. For instance that wouldn’t look as good on Rose as it will on you.” I looked at the blond beauty trying to imagine anything that wouldn’t look good on her.

“She’s right about that” Rose said “I don’t have an hour glass figure; some of the pieces would work, but not the whole thing.” Rose came over and started tying the back of my suit. “I love this corset design on the back, you should pull your hair up, show it off.” she said as she lifted my hair off my shoulders gasping “Oh!”

My hand went instinctively to the back of my neck. It wasn’t that I was ashamed of the six inch scar. I just didn’t want to have to explain how it got there. The expression on my face, must have told the women, what my mouth just could not.

“Is that from him?” she asked in a quiet voice. I nodded. Alice was at my side “How bad did it get?”

I didn’t know what to say, I felt foolish. I knew that was irrational, I didn’t ask to be abused. “This is what happened when he found out I was accepted to Dartmouth. It doesn’t bother me too much, I just hate that what should have been a happy time in my life is marred by something ugly. That was night I left, I knew if I stayed I wouldn’t make it out alive. I just get so angry with myself. That’s usually why I don’t put all my hair up.”I said with no expression in my voice. Alice hugged me. “Your safe now and helping other woman, I admire you.”


I felt foolish. I work with women who are abused, hell I was a survivor and here I am hoping that Edward will show me some tough love. I shook my head laughing softly to myself at the absurdity of the situation

“You two must think I’m some kind of masochist...after living through the abuse...here I am actively seeking ...I don’t know what I’m seeking”

I trailed off looking out the window, trying to keep the tears from falling. Alice wrapped me in a hug, tighter then I thought possible from her small frame. ‘We don’t think that Bella, not at all.”

Rose rubbed her hand across her abdomen, pulling the top of her trunks down, I wasn’t sure what she was doing until she spoke ‘I always wear a high waist, Emmet has never been repulsed by them...but I hate that I have a constant reminder of that night.”

She looked at me with sad distant eyes. I knew that look; I saw it every day for years, looking back at me in the mirror. Now, I see it on the faces of the women and children at the center. When I studied her stomach, there were at least a dozen circular scars covering between her navel and pubic bone. I looked at her

“Bella, I know what you’re feeling, the contradiction that comes from what seems like two opposites. One hand you hate what was done to you and loath yourself for allowing it. On the other there is a need in you that can’t be suppressed, no matter how hard you try.”

She took a heavy breath letting it out slowly before continuing “I can only tell you that this life style has freed me. I’m not victim anymore. I’m a survivor, and I give myself freely to the man I love, and when we are doing a scene, I find peace at his feet. That doesn’t make me some sicko that wants to be slapped around or a door mat for him to abuse. It just makes me a woman, a submissive woman, who trusts her Dominate to shelter and protect her”

At that moment I felt so much love and friendship for these women. The tears spilled from my eyes. I wasn’t crying from the pain that comes from suffering. No, I was crying because finally someone understood what was inside me screaming to get loose.

Alice put her arm around me “Bella if the scar bothers you so much, let Jaz look at it, he might be able to help, but right now, let’s go relax before my little monsters wake up.” I felt at ease with these women, there was no judgment or pity, just friendship and acceptance.

Alice gave me a tour of the downstairs stopping in the kitchen to make another patch of Margaritas. While we were standing there Rose said “So Bella was at least the sex good?”

I looked at her “Rose?” Alice said in shock

“What? Hey at least if the sex was good, she got something out of it.” she looked at me holding her finger and thumb apart “Or was he a member of the teeny peeny club?” I laughed, Alice burst out “Oh My God, like thumb boy.” Rose laughed.

“Thumb boy?” I asked

“You have to tell her”

Rose composed herself “Before I met Emmet, I was going out with this guy, and we were having sex, so he goes to stick it in me, and I can’t feel anything” she giggles “Not like I got some big gaping hole or anything. But my god, a girl should feel something. So I said are you in?” The three of us laughed and Rose continued with her tale.

“He’s like I’m in baby, you feel so good.’ - I feel nothing!” Alice finished what she was doing, picking up the pitcher. As we headed out the back door Rose persistent

“So I said wait a minute, and I went to go down on him, thinking he needed some mouth action to get harder.” We stood by the bar on the patio and Rose lowers her voice as Alice and I get closer

“I’m now face to peen, and I look at it, and it is no bigger than my thumb.”

“What?” I laugh incredulously

Rose holds up her right hand “Swear to God! My thumb”

We stood there laughing for a few seconds. Rose shook her head “That was another reason why I was glad I got with Emmet, cuz my man is packing!”

“Oh my god, I so did not need to hear that” she just looked at me with a smug face, and then pointed a finger “And don’t you bitches be looking, he’s all mine.”

“Don’t worry” Alice said ‘I’m not interested in my brother’s penis.” I laughed “Me neither”

I was still giggling as I slipped off my flip flops and shimmed out of my skirt. Rose leaned over and said “Edward is looking at your ass” then she swatted it lightly, when I stood up, Edward was staring at me; I smiled at him, and turned to talk to the girls. ‘Oh yeah, that got him going” Alice said mockingly, handing me my drink.


They got in, and I stood by the tub pulling my hair to one side off my neck. I looked out into the back yard. This day has turned out a whole lot better then it started with my dream that turned to a nightmare. “Are you getting in?” His voice broke through my thoughts. “Yes Sir, I am” he smiled. I pulled my hair up securing it with the band I had on my wrist. Edward ran the cold bottle across his head before taking my hand to help me into the water.

“You hot little brother?” Emmet asked with a smirk. I looked up at him innocently “It’s not that hot Edward. I’ve been a whole lot hotter.” he looked at me like he could not believe I just said that. When I looked at Alice we giggled, Rose winked at me. Oh yeah, being with Edward is defiantly going to be fun.

We sat in the water for a about a half an hour, the boys talked about sports and games. I talked with the girls. I stood up to sit on the edge when Alice spoke. “Jazzy could you look at Bella’s scar real quick? See if there can be anything done for it.”

I was suddenly nervous, and I wished she hadn’t brought it up. “You have a scar Bella?” Jasper asked with concern. I glanced at Edward he was studying my body; I assumed he was trying to find it. My hand went to the back of my neck, as did his eyes.

“Umm…yeah. It’s on the back of my neck.”

“Let me have a look.” he jester with his hands for me to come closer as he stood up. I turned my back to him, which brought me eye to eye with Edward. He smiled faintly, and for some reason a feeling of shame wash over me. I realized I was biting my lip as I diverted my gaze from his.

Jasper moved a few strands of stray hair from my neck before I felt his fingers touch the marred skin. “Who did this?” he asked with disdain. I wasn’t sure exactly what he meant “The Surgeon?”

“Yes.” I could feel Emmet behind me now. I felt like I was a traffic accident - sorry to see it happen but unable to look away - as the two men analyzed my disfigurement. “Umm ...Dr Morgan” I answered his question, still unable to look back at Edward.

“In Port Angeles? Why didn’t he have a Plastic Surgeon close for him? He would have reduced the scaring by ninety percent”

“Well…at the time, I was more concerned with getting the use of right arm back.” I chanced a glance at Edward, he still had that same half smile on his face, but his eyes showed.... contempt? I had to look away; I didn’t want to see the disgust he had at my imperfection. He reached out taking my hand, drawing my eyes to his and smiled warmly at me as his thumb ran softly over my wrist. “And, how long ago was this?”

“Umm…six years.”

“Ok” he said as he tapped my back, effectively dismissing me.

Sitting back down, my hand still in Edwards under the water, I looked at Jasper as he sighed “Are you putting anything on it now?”

“Yes Dermitage?” He sighed again nodding “Ok, you have a few options. One I reopen it, and use my magical touch to make it all better” he wiggled his fingers at me when he said magical.

“Ohhh....he does have magical fingers” Alice said leading on my arm.

“TMI TMI! I don’t want to hear about his magical fingers on my little sister” Emmet interrupted; causing me to giggle, everyone else chuckled. Jasper went on with a smile ‘Two, I can laser, which would remove most of it. Three I can write you a prescription tretinoin, that would work better then what your using. I have to tell you though” he grew serious “after six years; I don’t think that will help very much.”

I looked at him; Edward spoke up now, “So you’re saying she should have it removed?” Jasper shook his head “No, what I’m saying is that if it bothers you, and makes you self conscious, then your best bet is option one. But of course I’m a surgeon” he said with a smug smile “I like to cut people open, and that’s why I got into plastic surgery, to help people who are disfigured and scared. Give them their self esteem back. Help a child who has a cleft palate to live a normal life. It’s rewarding.’


I was getting ready to answer him when Emmet blurted out “You became a plastic surgeon so you can look at tits all day.” Alice scowled at him, Jasper chuckled again “I’ll agree tits and facelifts pay for the house, but really it’s this kind of stuff that gives me the most satisfaction from my job. So think about it, if you want to, call my office make an appointment and we can get it done.”

I scrunched my face “Do I have to be in the hospital”

“No....we can do that in the office, it would take about an hour. A day or two of mild discomfort and swelling, two weeks you’ll barely see it, and it will be completely gone in a month.”

I sighed “I have to see if my insurance will cover it”

Jasper groaned pulling his hands to his chest “Your mortally wounding me....I just got done telling you how much satisfaction I get from helping people and you go reduce it to dollars and cents.” turning to Emmet he mutters “Women”

Emmet shook his head “I know dude, I know”

“Ok, I’m getting out, I’m getting all pruney” Alice said as she scooted over the side. “Let’s play a game of spades”

After drying off and refilling our drinks. We spent the rest of the time playing spades. Before I knew it, the baby monitor was alerting Alice that Mia was up. When I looked up, the clock said it was 4:30. Edward asked if I was ready to go, I gathered my stuff opting to go home in my suit and skirt, hugged Alice good-bye and thanked her again for the invite.

Emmet and Rose walked out with us, in the driveway Rose hugged me, “Listen, if you need to talk, you call me. I’m not a psych major, but I know this life, and it helps to have someone to talk to” I nodded “Thanks Rose”

“Any time girl”

Edward had already put my duffle bag in the trunk and was holding the door open for me.
As we drove away, he smiled at me “Did you have a nice day?”

“Yes. Your family is great. Emmet’s hilarious; Rose kind of balances him out. Your mom is wonderful, she so compassionate. And your dad well he’s just so...so handsome.” He glared at me “Handsome?” I nodded with a grin “Ah hah”

“I’m going to have to watch you around my father.” I giggled

He laughed “So what do you want to do now.” groaning I answered “I would really like to take a shower and I have to food shop. Other then that I don’t know” He pursed his lips “Well, I have to get a few things, how about I go home shower and pick you up we can go together”

“Are you taking me on a date to the grocery store?” He had a perplexed look on his face “I guess I am”

“Alrighty then” I chuckled. He got out opened my door and retrieved my bag. Placing a chaste kiss on my lips “Half an hour enough time?”

“Yeah” I started walking towards the back door “Bella” I turned around to face him “Your scar, don’t have it removed.” I watched as he walked closer to me. “But when we were talking about it, you looked like....like it was disgusting, like you hated it.”

He narrowed his eyes “I’m sorry...I don’t hate your scar, I hate that something that awful happened to you, that caused you to have the scar in the first place. You’re beautiful, everything about you is perfect just the way you are.” I dropped my duffle bag, and before I could even register what I was doing threw my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and kissed him.

It took him a second to get over the shock of the surprise attack. When he did he grinned against my lips and kissed me back, while his hands found purchase on my bottom. Our lips moved together in harmony, I open my mouth slightly and ran my tongue over his bottom lip. He opened his mouth for me, letting me control the moment. After a minute, I pulled away from his mouth, placing my head on his shoulder. He held me tight, kissing the top of my head as I ran my fingers through his hair.


“Edward?” I asked softly

“What baby?” I kissed his neck lightly from his ear, to his chin, taking in the smell of his skin. Sweet, musky and man it was heavenly “Why don’t you call me Isabella anymore?”

He chuckled “I thought you liked Bella?”

I looked at his shirt playing with the collar while I answered “I usually do, but when you say Isabella, it makes my happy spot tickle” I wiggled my hips so he knew exactly what I was talking about. He got a sly grin on his face

“Does it now?” I nodded

“Well, I’ll tell you, I decided I was going to call you Isabella only when I mean business.” Swatting my bottom lightly so I knew what he was talking about. “Oh!” He chuckled again, “Now Miss Isabella” he said as he lowered me to the ground “Be a good girl and go get ready. I’ll be right back.”

True to his word, Edward was back. “Are you ready to go? You have your list?” I looked at him “List? I don’t have a list, I do have my coupons.” Showing him my little plastic file box.

“How do you know what to get without a list?” I shrugged “I just go up and down the aisles get what I need and what I have a coupon for.” He narrowed his eyes at me. “Well let’s go.”

Shopping with Edward was an experience. He had his list, and he didn’t get anything that wasn’t on it. He laughed at me when I bought Fruity Pebbles, telling me that they had no nutritional value. But I didn’t care, they sure do taste good. He carried all the groceries into the house for me, before leaving for a short while, to put his away. By the time he returned I had started making chicken stir fry with fried rice. Seth came in from outside through his doggy door, a few seconds before Edward knocked at the door, startling me.

“You could have warned me you know.” I said to Seth as I opened the door ‘Hi” he smiled as he kissed my cheek “Hello” he smelled the air as he came through the door “I was going to suggest we get pizza, this is better. It smells fantastic.”

“Thanks. I figured if I was hungry, you must be hungry too. Chicken Stir Fry ok with you?”

“Sounds great can I help you with anything?”

“You can set the table and get out the wine from the refrigerator. Dishes and glasses are in there” I said pointing to the cabinet.” If you don’t want wine, there is a few beers in there and Ice Tea. Help yourself.”

I put the Chicken over a bed of rice and we sat down to eat. Edward took a bite then smiled. “This is really good. When did you learn to cook? I mean... I know you were married, but not very long, and you know what they say about newlyweds.” I looked at him having no clue and waiting for him to explain

“You know, if it wasn’t for the sex, a man would starve to death.” Cocking my head to the side “I never heard that.” He shrugged “Yeah supposedly the sex is so good the first two year, the man will eat anything, burnt, raw it doesn’t matter. But only for the first two years.”

I smiled “What happens then?”

He grinned “Well, I’m told the sex dies down and the food gets better.”

I burst out laughing. “Oh really? And who told you this?”

He thought for a minute “My really fat married friends.” then he laughed along with me.

I got my laughter under control “I been cooking since I was ten. When I moved with Charlie, all he could cook was bacon and eggs or fish. He tried to cook but I guess he had ‘Newlywed Syndrome” I chuckled “because it was either burnt or raw, the man almost started the kitchen on fire making spaghetti noodles.”

Edward looked at me in shock “Yeah he did! So I started cooking.” He narrowed his eyes “That’s a big responsibility for a child.”

“Well it was either that or we eat at the Dinner all the time.”


“Where was Leah’s mom?” I swallowed my food and took a drink before answering “Harry, Leah’s dad died when I was twelve. My dad and Sue didn’t start going out until I was fourteen. Then it was two years later when they got married. She didn’t move in until after they were married. I don’t ever remember her sleeping over. Charlie always thought the shock of seeing that would corrupt me or something.” Edward picked up his glass “He sounds like a good father.” I nodded “Yes, he is. I love him; he was always there for me. I mean he was twenty-nine when I came to live with him. He had his life, but he always put me first”.

Edward picked up the wine bottle inclining it in my direction, silently asking if I wanted more. “Please” I said pushing the glass towards him.

“Isn’t that what fathers, are suppose to do? Put their child’s needs above their own?” I nodded “Your right. I was lucky to have him, to still have him, and Sue. She has always been like a mother to me, even when Harry was alive.”

I got up and started clearing the dishes. Edward helped and in no time at all, the dish washer was humming away. As I put the leftovers away Edward came up behind me wrapping his arms around me. “Thank you for dinner” turning in his arms so I was facing him “Your welcome, it’s nice to actually cook for somebody”

He smiled at me, leaned in and kissed me tenderly. “Ah, my Bella. You can cook for me anytime. Now it’s a great night, why don’t we take Seth out for a walk?”

I looked out the window it was still light out. “Ok.” As soon as I had his leash in my hand, Seth was sitting at the door waiting. “Smart Dog” Edward said as he patted his head, looking at me he added “Maybe you should bring a jacket or something; it’s probably chilly with the sun going down.”

It was a beautiful night, and Edward was right I did need a sweatshirt. I’m not use to having people take care of me, or looking out for my welfare. I was always the one who took care of other people. “What are thinking about?” His question brought me back to reality.

“Excuse me what did you say?”

He chuckled ‘You looked like you were deep in thought; I just wondered what you were thinking about.”

“Oh” I blushed “It’s really stupid.” He didn’t say anything at first

“You going to tell me?”

“I was just thinking that it is a nice night out.”

“And?”

“And that you were right.”

“I usually am, what I was right about though.”

I rolled my eyes “You’re usually right, uh?”

He looked smug “Yes Mama” We turned the corner “Well, when you said I would need a jacket, you were right”

“Bella that wasn’t hard to figure out, it gets cold when the sun goes down.” He smirked at me “I know, it’s just...I just, am not use to someone looking out for me. I always am the one who looks out for other people...and I was thinking that it’s ...nice that you thought about me and my comfort.”

We stopped for Seth to use a fire hydrant, he placed his hand on my face, cupping the side of my jaw. “It’s my job to take care of you, a job I take very seriously” He kissed my other cheek. “I told you last night, for some reason I am drawn to you.” His hand left my face, tucking a stand of hair behind my ear, playing with the end of it. “I feel very ...protective, of you. And there is something you will learn about me, and learn it real quick. I don’t do anything halfway. I’m an, all or nothing kind of guy.”

He took my hand as we started walking again, rounding another corner on the way back. “Why Edward?” He looked at me waiting for me to finish my question. “Why me? I’m not sophisticated, I’m not one of the beautiful people, my experience in the bedroom is...limited at best, I have no idea what I’m doing, or what you expect from me. I just don’t see why you of all people would want to waste your time with someone like me”

We were walking back into my yard. Once we were in the house I filled my glass with wine “Do you want some of this?” He nodded. After taking his glass he took my hand “Come here, sit with me.”

He lead me to the couch, smiling sadly “Let’s talk. I was going to bring some of this up tomorrow, but it looks like it needs to be addressed now.” I sat angled next to him quietly sipping wine while he talked.


“Why you? That’s probably the hardest of your questions. I don’t know why you. I don’t know why I’m drawn to you. Thursday night, you said...it must be fate. I never believed in fate, but I’m starting to now. All I know is that from the moment I bumped into you and felt that charge, I can’t get you out of my mind. As far as your ...bedroom experience, that’s irrelevant. In fact it’s better that way. For one I don’t have a lot of other men looking at you, thinking what a great fuck you were.” I rolled my eyes “Another reason is you won’t have to unlearn any...bad habits. It will be like you’re a virgin all over again.”

“Now, let me ask you some questions.” I sat up a little straighter “What did you mean when you said you’re not, sophisticated?”

I took another drink and swallowed. “I come from a small town, a tiny little hick town of three thousand people.” I snorted “For god’s sake, I got married right out of high school, like the little hick girl who got knocked up on prom night. Only I wasn’t knocked up, so I can’t even use that as an excuse for my stupidity.”

“Look at me Bella.” I did “I wouldn’t call that stupidity. I would call that a bad decision made by a young, impressionable girl. Is there any doubt in your mind that had James been the kind of husband he should have been, that you would still be with him?” He looked at me pointedly, raising one eye brow.

“No, I would be.” he nodded. “I wouldn’t say that because you grew up in a small town, that you are a hick. That implies low intelligence and narrow mindedness. Of which you are neither. So don’t put yourself down.”

Holding both my hands he pulled me towards him “Come here” I got up; he situated me so I was facing him, straddling his thighs. He smiled at me, running his hand down the length of my hair.

“Now as far as you not knowing what you’re doing...hmmm...Can you follow directions?” I smiled and nodded. “Then my dear, you’ll know what to do. Follow my directions, don’t try to think or figure out what I’m going to do, and you will do just fine.” He brushed his lips over mine “And as far as what I expect, we’ll talk about that tomorrow.”

He grinned, kissing me again, this time deeper, opening his mouth letting our tongues tangle is a slow dance. My hands moved to his hair. His hands slid from my hips up to my ribs, then around to back, pulling me closer.

My breast pushed up against his chest, I could feel his muscles heave with each breath. He moved from my lips to my neck, kissing and sucking the space under my ear. His right hand was on my ribs; his thumb was tracing the underside of my breast. My breathing increased, until I was practically panting.

My hands moved down to his chest, rubbing over the tense muscles under his shirt. I just wanted to feel his skin, my hands slipped under the material, that tingly sensation was intensified as desire ripped through me. His hands were on my bare stomach, moving up to cup my breast. His thumbs moved over my nipples, making them harder than they already were. I pulled back looking into his eyes, they were darker than before, he pulled my hair back in one of his hands, tugging gently so I had to lift my chin. His lips crushed to mine, in a searing passionate kiss, leaving me breathless.

He left go of my hair, holding on to the end of my shirt, tugging it up. I pulled back, raising my arms, giving silent permission. He threw my shirt on the floor, as his eyes took in my blue laced bra. I felt slightly exposed, so I reached down to finish unbuttoning his shirt. Once it was open, I placed small wet kisses over his pecks, and up to his ear, nibbling lightly on the lobe. He groaned as I shifted my hips, letting his erection rub against my core. He thrust up, making me moan from the friction. His hands were at my back, opening the clasp on my bra. He was running his tongue in a wet line from neck to my collar bone.


His hands came to my shoulders, he pulled back to look at me “Bella, Not that it would bother me, but unless you want the neighbors to get a free show, maybe you want to close the blinds.” I looked over at the now dark exterior “OH!” I giggled “I forgot” he chuckled as I pressed the button to give us privacy. He was still smiling as he looked in my eyes, drawing the straps from my bra down over my arms and discarding it with my shirt. “Stand up baby” I looked at him, he cocked his head to the side, smiling sheepishly.

I stood with my arms folded over my breast. He chuckled pulling my hands down to my side. I felt very exposed and uncomfortable. He looked at me and grabbed a hold of my hips, making me take a step towards him. He kissed my stomach once, twice three times, letting his tongue dip into my navel, making my breath hitch. My hands went back into his hair so I could steady myself. His hands started to open the button on my pants. He looked up at me and I nodded. He opened my pants, pulling them down over my thighs. When they pooled at my feet, I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

With his hands on my hips, he had me take a step back, and then he eyed me, from my feet all the way up my body. When he reached my eyes, he stood. He held his hand out to me to take, when I did, he spun me around so my back was to him. He pulled my hair over my left shoulder, kissing it as his right arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I felt dizzy from the close contact. His erection was being pushed into my back, I moaned from the knowledge that I had excited him. He left out a long breath

“Isabella, you are absolutely beautiful.” I blushed at the compliment, he chuckled, kissing up my neck “Do you doubt me woman?” I shook my head and giggled. “No, I just think you’re a little bias”

“Hmmm...Maybe, but that’s my right isn’t it?” he said as his hand came up to cup my breast.

“Come here, lay down on the couch.” I looked at him unsure what he wanted. “Directions, remember.” I nodded, and complied. I looked up at him, watching as he took his shirt off letting it drop to the floor. My eyes raked over his torso. The defined muscles of his chest, the tight abdominal muscles expanding with each breath he took. His jeans hung loose over his hips. He was gorgeous. He smirked, kneeling down next to the couch.

“Did you just call me gorgeous?” I bit my lip, blushing as I diverted my eyes from his. “Umm...maybe?” he snickered, leaning over to cup my face with his hands before kissing me again.

I felt his tongue seeking entrance again, I accommodated. He kissed the side of my face before looking in my eyes. “Bella? Do you trust me?” I nodded. “Say it baby.”

I touched his face with my finger tips. “I trust you, Edward.”

Holding both my hands he stretched my arms up over my head, so they lay on the arm of the couch. He looked at me with a stern forceful gaze. Not a gaze that would make me afraid, but a gaze that caused my thighs to rub together, as the wetness gathered there.

“Don’t move your arms; you can move anything else, but not those. Make as much noise as you want. I just want to try something.” He smiled, cupping my chin “Do you understand?”

I nodded “Say it, Isabella.”

“Yes Sir, I understand.” he winked ‘Good girl” then he kissed me again.


Softly his hands moved up to my breast. He cupped them gently rubbing his thumb over my nipple, causing me to moan in his mouth. He started placing small kisses down my neck, over my collar bone, moving down over my breast.

His tongue swirled around my nipple, before he sucked it into his mouth. I arched my back and moaned as his hand teased the other one. He was relentless; I closed my eyes as the sensation became intense. My thighs started to move on their own accord, as I tried to find friction. I could feel the building of pressure in my stomach, but the release I desired was nowhere to be found. My breathing was erratic, and it took everything I had to keep my hands in the position he placed them in.

He was starting to use his teeth over my nipple, pulling it taunt, the pressure kept building, but no matter what I did I couldn’t find release. “Please”... I begged, his fingers squeezed a little tighter, but that only caused the pressure to build more. I was arching my back, trying to get him to take more of me in his mouth as I moaned in frustration

“Please...Ohhh... Edward ...Please...” I practically begged. He stopped the motion he was making with his mouth “What do you want, Isabella?” I looked at him. His eyes were dark and dangerous. “Please…” My voice came out pleading. He was rolling my nipples between his fingers, sucking lightly on my neck.

“Mmm...You are so responsive to my touch, I could do this all night.” he murmured against my neck.

“Oh My God...noooo...ahhhh... pleeeaaassse” I was getting desperate.

“Tell me what you need Isabella, maybe I’ll give it to you.” He whispered in my ear.

His mouth was back on my breast. I was panting so loudly it was almost embarrassing. I couldn’t think all I wanted was to feel the release that my body so desperately needed. My thighs were so tightly squeezed together they were starting to cramp.

“Please Edward....please… I want to…I need… to cum....please” I spoke with haggard breaths.

“Hmm… I bet you do.” He chuckled deviously, as he still had one nipple between his fingers while he rubbed the scruff on his chin over the other.

He kissed me again, deep and passionately, my insides were on fire, I couldn’t do anything to get rid of the burn that I was feeling. His mouth was back, he held my nipple between his teeth, flicking it with his tongue. I moaned so loud, I never felt so wanton, so in need of release. My mouth spoke the words, before my brain could stop them

“Damn It Edward ....Please!”

And he bit down hard on one nipple while he pinched the other. My body convulsed, and I screamed in sweet relief. The mixture of the pleasure and pain feeling so good, it felt like my body was floating. I was aware of his hands lightly rubbing my breast, as I tried to slow down my breathing.

I opened my eyes to the feel of Edward planting soft kisses on my lips. He smiled warmly at me. “You alright?”

“Yeah” my voice was still breathless, as I looked in his eyes “Wow! That was...Wow!” He snickered, “Come here” he said as he lifted me up into his lap. He brushed the hair from my sweaty face, kissing the top of my head.

We were quiet for a few minutes, my breathing coming back to normal as I lay safely in his arms. My head resting against his shoulder, I kissed his neck as his hands stroked my back. I could live with this.

“Better?”

I nodded “Yeah, I never... orgasmed like that before.”

He chuckled. “You did really good baby. You just have to follow directions. The rest you’ll learn.” I was going to answer him when I heard someone bursting into the room.

“Bella!...Oh My God”

Leah was standing in the doorway, with Jake behind her. She turned around quickly. It took Jake a second to understand the scene in front of him, before he turned around. “Bella, we’ll be in the kitchen.” she pulled Jake with her.

“Shit!” I looked at Edward he had a arrogant look on his face, I giggled.

“Well, this ought to be interesting” he chuckled before kissing me quickly and handing me my shirt.

I walked out into the kitchen to a very embarrassed Leah. Jake was waiting out on the patio.
“I’m sorry Bella. I tried to call you, but you didn’t answer the phone.” Edward came out into the kitchen his shirt was on, but not buttoned. “I’m sorry Edward, really I am. Anyway, I’m leaving now” she was walking out the door when she turned around “Answer your phone next time, or at least hang a sock on your door or something.” she advised before closing the door.


I looked to Edward; he was looking down at the floor running his hands through his hair. “I’m sorry, they really worry about me.” he shook his head, pulling me into his arms, he laughed

“I haven’t been caught making out since I was seventeen. It’s kind of funny. Anyway, I have to get going.” I looked at him sadly. “You do” he kissed me “Yes, I do. I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning at nine thirty. Is that alright with you?”

I nodded. He buttoned up his shirt, and started for the door. He held my chin for a second looking in my eyes then leaned in to kiss me. “No masturbating allowed Isabella” And he walked out the door smirking at my stunned face.

No comments: