Mine

Mine
A riding crop and a blindfold doesn't make it BDSM. There is a big difference between being kinky and being in the scene. It's not a sexual thing to me, it's a very spiritual thing. ~ DominaBlue

5/6/11

Chapter 63

Chapter 63
BPOV

I hit him?

I slapped James?

I was so repulsed by his touch that any fear I had turned to anger making me respond without a second thought. Once my hand made contact with his face the sound of the smack registered in my brain and nine years of pent up rage came out in one sentence.

“Don’t you ever touch me!”

Once the words were out of my mouth it felt like every ounce of energy I had went along with them. My legs felt weak, my stomach was queasy, and I had to literally force myself to breathe as I stood there staring into those icy blue eyes. In the back of my mind I knew that there were people with me. I could feel Edward’s presence and Sam was right there with him yet for those few tense moments it was just the two of us.

I wanted to talk with more conviction when I told Casey to call Officer Mark but instead it came out in a weak shaky tone that only made me seem more pathetic. The anger rolled across his face as I stared into his eyes, I could see the hatred and that made me even more determined to stand up for myself. To just once not back down, resolving in my mind that I wasn’t going to let him win. He could try to intimidate me all he wanted; it wasn’t going to work, not this time.

Once James left all I wanted to do was leave. Leah wanted me to stay, to celebrate.

Celebrate what?

Leah acted like I had just won the lottery when all I did was piss James off he was going to go home and take out his anger with me on Victoria. Sitting in the car I was wracked with quilt over that. Leah said ‘Fuck Victoria Kohn. It’s her problem if she stays’ How could she say that? Where is her compassion and understanding? Doesn’t she know how hard it is to leave, how dangerous it is for the woman?

Victoria is not exactly my favorite person she had been with James since high school. Even during the time when James and I were dating, he was seeing her too. I didn’t know that at the time, there had been whispers that he fervently denied. However once we were married it was very clear that they had never separated. Still I didn’t want to be the cause of her misery and I found myself justifying my actions.

Even if I pressed charges on him, placing him in jail for the night, when he did get out he would be even madder making his reaction to her worse.

That only worked for so long because I knew that my decision had nothing to do with Victoria’s welfare. When Sam told me that James would be processed the anxiety that I had been holding at bay couldn’t be restrained. My stomach was churning from the implications of what would happen had James been arrested.

It was my own panic that kept James out of jail, leaving him free to do as pleased. At first I had told myself that it was for Jake so that he wouldn’t get into trouble for avenging me. That was true three years ago; statute of limitations would make it impossible for James to press charges any longer. I had to be honest at least with myself; the only thing holding me back is my own selfish fear.

The last thing I wanted to have happen is for all the nasty details of my private life to come out. There was no way I would be able to talk about the degradation that I experienced. I couldn’t go through the humiliation of having everyone know of the terrible things that I allowed James to do to me. I don’t like to think about what happened. Most of it was mortifying to discuss privately with my counselor and I could not imagine the horror of telling it an open court of law. All the people that would be there, my father, family members, James and perfect strangers, all passing judgment on my own culpability

I can’t do it…I just can’t do it

“Isabella why in god’s name did you ever go out with that asshole in the first place?”

I heard Edward’s question and as my brain registered the words I started hyperventilating. My mind was a jumbled mess of uncertainty creating a fog around me that I couldn’t seem to get out of.

He blamed me. It was all my fault.

Tears streamed down my face from the guilt.

Edward’s voice immediately came out firmly “Don’t answer that Isabella. Not now”

The rain was pelting the car windshield and I watched the wipers swish away the water not paying any attention to where we were going. He knew the way back to LaPush although with the panic I was feeling that was the last place I wanted to be. I needed to get myself together. Find my center so that I could face everyone without them thinking I was some kind of freak. The problem was I didn’t know how to accomplish that. All I could feel was my world crashing in on me, and I couldn’t pin point why.

Edward turned off the road pulling to a stop in front of the Motel office. “Wait here”

I watched him get out of the car going into the building then a few minutes later coming back out with a key in his hand. Edward didn’t say anything as he started the car then drove around the back of the building where the rooms are.

“W..what …” I wanted to ask what he was doing however between the erratic breathing and my tears I couldn’t get the words out.

“Quiet” The glare that accompanied the order would have been enough to silence me.

Pulling into the spot in front of unit six, he once again got out of the car this time popping the trunk. Hearing it slam shut, Edward was at my door holding it open with one hand out for me to take while the other held on to the handles of the black tote bag. My mind wasn’t clear enough and I still didn’t know what we were doing so I hesitated.

“Do not make me wait Isabella” his voice was low and menacing making me move quickly to unbuckle the seatbelt and step out into the rain.

Edward lead me to the unit, opening the door the unmistakable smell of motel room hit my nose. It often reminds me of dry-cleaning fresh from the bag, not at all unpleasant just distinctive. I had never been here before but the room was typical of any small town roadside motel. A simple bed with a green paisley spread and wall lamps mounted above it. Under the large wall mirror sat the long dresser with a TV on top of it. The extended top had a wooden chair pushed under the open area making a small desk space with a lamp on it. There was one other door that I assumed was the bathroom, other than that the room was sparse.

Edward shut the door, turned on the lights, closed the curtains, threw the tote on the bed and gave me a one word order. “Strip”

The word left me dumbfounded and my hesitation was not received well “Now!”

Shedding my clothes Edward went into the bathroom bringing out a towel that he put on the bed. With my clothes off he stood before me giving the hand signal to lower my eyes

“Hands behind your back Isabella, legs apart”

In this position I could feel myself begin to relax slightly but I was still couldn’t seem to completely give myself over. The zipper on the tote was almost ominous making me wonder what he was planning to do.

Edward moved behind me and a moment later the sound of soft relaxing music filled the room. When he sat back on the bed I could see from under my lashes that he was shirtless as he put one of the bed pillows over his lap laying the towel on top of it.

“Come here” Edward hooked two fingers inside me pulling me to him by my center.

“You are to be ready for me Isabella” The accusation telling me that I had failed in my task.

“Master I…”

“Who?” his dark eyes snapped to my face “I did not ask for an explanation and I do not want one”

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes as I bite harder on my lip while staring down at his socks.

“Now. Choose your words carefully and tell me what has deterred you from your task”

What has deterred me?

“Master your girl doesn’t understand the question” I thought maybe that would give me more time to come up with an answer. I was wrong.

“Perhaps my girl needs incentive”

With his fingers still inside me he pulled me closer, shifted himself while laying my stomach over the pillow so my head and most of my shoulders were on the bed.

“Wrap your arms around the pillow hugging it to your belly”

The nervous energy inside me was growing as I clutched the fullness of the cushion to my stomach. I think that Edward knew that because his voices soften as his hand ran through the length of my hair moving it off my face. “Close your eyes. Relax. Take steady breaths”

Willing my body to relax, I felt his hand move down my back to rub my bottom while he used his elbow to separate my thighs. Sliding his two fingers back inside me his thumb clamped down on my clit creating a vice grip on my girly parts that made me whimper.

“Now you’re ready for me Isabella.” He announced then asked “So what was the problem five minutes ago?”

He was expecting an answer, and I still didn’t have one “Your girl doesn’t know”

“Oh she knows.” with that his hand came down on my bottom.

It didn’t hurt in fact it felt really good especially with the grip he had on me and the pressure from his thumb against the sensitive nerves. Edward gently rubbed the spot he just struck then gave me another swat. He worked his hand around the flesh of my bottom with a growing intensity each time followed by a soft rub and every now and then a small pinch.

“What was the problem Isabella?”

He wasn’t going to let it go

The swats were coming faster and harder making my bottom burn as each one started to sting. The grip that Edward had inside me, held my hips still so I couldn’t even wiggle to alleviate any of the discomfort.

The next swat brought tears to my eyes as I cried out “She don’t know!”

“She knows…” he growled darkly “…tell me what you were feeling?” The firmness of his voice broke through the pain from the continuous swats.

“Lost…your girl felt…lost” the tears were coming nonstop

“What else?” He asked while his hand rained down in firm hard swats.

“owe…please…stop…please” I pleaded through my sobs but my begging fell on deaf ears as another swat landed hard against the flesh making it burn all the more.

“Tell me” he growled without stopping or letting up on the pressure he had on my vag.

My brain was searching for any words that might make enough sense so that he would stop because there was no break in between each strike of his hand. The only reprieve I could feel was that no two consecutive swats seemed to land in the same spot.

“afraid …” I cried out “…afraid people will know” then the words just seemed to come as Edward continued to make my bottom burn

“selfish…guilty…ashamed…confused” With each word a solid slap landed on my tender flesh.

“Confused about what?”

“couldn’t… get balanced…no control” I was crying so much that my sentence came out in a garbled mess.

“Who is in control Isabella?” Each word radiated into my brain and it snapped in my mind.

“Master is in control” I called out letting the freedom of the words ring true as I sobbed into the bed.

While we were in the car Edward said he was proud of me and that I should be proud of what I can do not agonize over what I’m not ready to do. I can’t control the way other people act or the way they think and I’m not answerable for them or their actions. The only person I have to be accountable to is my Master.

“That’s right little one” the force of the swats diminished to the point where I could breathe at a steady pace.

“That’s it my pet, relax your body and just feel…let it go…let it all go…find your center and go there”

The strikes Edward was placing on my bottom seemed to settle into a rhythm that was mimicking the music being played. The softness of his voice was as soothing as the feeling of each strike. With every exhale a soft moan left my mouth as I felt myself drifting into that place of peaceful bliss. Time, place, sound and reason were all gone, in its place was the greatest high I could ever imagine and that’s where Edward was taking me. Floating on a sea of air where I can ride through waves of glorious pleasure. I wanted to stay there in blissful suspended animation for as long as possible and just be.

The radiating warmth that had been surging through my body started to slip away. The swats that had been scintillating where starting to hurt again and my body responded by tensing and whimpering.

“Shhhhh…relax my pet” Edward’s words combined with the feel of his hand stroking my back soothed me “Shhhh…come out as gentle as you went in”

I heard his words and I could tell that the swats he was placing on me were not nearly as strong as they had been but they still hurt and I couldn’t stop the deep moan.

“Shhhh…almost done…open your eyes for me”

I tried however it felt like my eyes were glued shut, the only amnesty I could be glad for was that Edward was no longer striking me instead his hands were rubbing and kneading my sore bottom making me hiss.

“Tender?”

That was a stupid question

“Yesss…Sir” my eyes finally fluttered open to see Edward looking down at me smiling while running his fingers through my hair “Welcome back my pet”

“Thank you Master” as I said the words my arms went to push up off his thighs.

“No. You stay still for another minute” he stroked down the length of my spine letting me relax.

As my body came down from the high it had been on I started to shiver from the coolness of the air. Edward notice and had me sit up slowly so that my chest was in constant contact with his. He laid me on my belly then covered my back and shoulders with the comforter.

“You’ll warm up in a minute; it’s only the perspiration drying on your body” He moved to get off the bed and I stopped him “Where are you going?”

“To the bathroom” he kissed my forehead before tucking the comforter in under my body to keep me warm.

I could hear the water running in the sink for a few seconds then he was back holding a small white towel. Sitting down next to me he laid the cool wet cloth over my butt making me suck air in through my teeth from the discomfort. While my buns were cooling Edward reached into the tote on the corner of the bed taking out a bottle of water and lotion. Twisting off the top he handed me the water before removing the towel and putting the Lanolin on me.

While he was working I watched him in the mirror admiring the way the muscles in his back and shoulders moved. The feeling of his strong hands touching me so tenderly was amazing and I closed my eyes enjoying his touch while listening to the music coming from the portable
I-Home.

“What is this song?” It was slow with a steady beat while the words were sung in a sultry tone.

Edward replaced the cool towel on my bottom then moved up on the bed taking the bottle of water from me. “Umm…” I watched him take a drink then giggled as I realized he was stalling. He chuckled along handing me back the bottle “give me a second there’s a lot of music on there”

When the refrain came on she was singing

And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it
I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it
I won’t fear love

“This is Fumbling Towards Ecstasy” he announced confidently.

I had no idea how those lyrics gave him that title however the voice sounded familiar “She kind of sounds like Sarah McLachlan”

Chuckling Edward took the bottle back placing it on the floor, leaned sideways onto the pillow pulling me into his arms “Maybe that’s because it is McLachlan”

“Oh” as I listened it was clear who it was. Laying there in Edward’s arms my body melted into his and I signed in contentment. “Mhhh…can we stay here all night?”

“Isn’t there some kind of fire burning revelry we are expected to attend?”

“Yeah…” I had an overwhelming need to be as close to him as I could get. Snuggling closer, Edward’s arms seemed to tighten around me. “What time is it? I think we are going to be fashionably late”

“I’m guessing it’s around seven. My watch is over on the dresser and I’m too comfortable to get up right now”

“uh oh …that means were going to be really late.”

Edward moved his head back without releasing the hold he had on me “Do you want to leave? My purpose for coming here wasn’t to keep you from your family and friends.”

“Can we have twenty minutes?”

“We can have as long as you need” Edward relaxed again letting the room go silent except for the music which was now playing Lullaby by The Cure.

“I always thought that this would be a great song to have sex to” I don’t know why that came out of my mouth but Edward laughed “That’s why it’s on the ‘fucking Bella’ play list”

Shifting to lean on my elbow I stared at him in shock “You have a play list entitled fucking Bella?”

“Of course…” he said with a grin “…although right now it’s doubling on the ‘Spanking Bella’ list”

“How many Bella lists do you have?” my curiosity was peaked.

Edward shrugged “How many different things can I do to you?”

My eyes rose in disbelief “Your girl is going to have to steal your I-pod to see what else you have on there.”

Edward laughed tucking e back into his side. “You don’t have to steal it; I’ll give it to you willingly”

It was then that I felt little eddie pushing up against my lower belly. Wiggling my hips I pressed against the bulge bringing out a grunt making me wonder “Isn’t that uncomfortable?”

“It will go away”

Go away?

“Wouldn’t you rather use it?” my voice was hopeful

“Not now Isabella.”

I could feel the hurt from what I thought was rejection wash over me. Before it went too far Edward continued “You need to relax and it was not my intention to bring you here for sex”

That was the second time he had said that it wasn’t his intention, which made me wonder what exactly was his purpose. What was the reason for getting a room and spanking me? Was it a punishment? The thought crossed my mind yet was quickly removed when I remembered that Edward said he would never reprimand me with corporal punishment.

Still…I had to know. Swallowing hard I asked the question that could break the trust I had in him. “Master did you…was your girl…” I didn’t even know how to say it.

“What Isabella?”

“Master was it your intention to bring your girl here to punish her?”

Edward moved quickly making me to lay flat on my back. The sudden movement caused me wince as my butt came in full contact with the mattress while he hovered over me. Taking my chin in his hand our gazes locked and he stared intently into my eyes.

“You have been punished before Isabella, you know how it works. There is a discussion so that you are aware of what you are being reprimand for, you are allowed a time to explain yourself and then the punishment itself is made clear. None of that happened here today. There was no punishment, because you did nothing wrong”

The intensity of his stare was starting to unnerve me and I tried to look away but the hold he had on my chin tightened, silently calling my attention back to him.

“What happened here is what I call maintenance”

Maintenance?

He must have seen my confusion as he wasted no time in explaining.

“Just as you have a car that needs an oil change, tires rotated and a tune up every now and then…”

I cut him off with my own understanding “You have to give your submissive a tune up?”

“Yes” he smiled “There will be times when my submissive as wonderful and obedient as she is will need maintenance to keep her grounded. There are many ways to go about doing that. Today I chose the quickest most direct form, to get to the bottom of your anxiety so that you a could get yourself…balanced once again”

I thought about that, realizing that is exactly what he did. My mind was a jumbled mess of emotions that felt like every synapse was firing off in a different direction. I was on the verge of panic, unable to gain control of myself as I fought through all the implications that kept charging through my mind. Edward recognized that, took command of the situation and did what was needed to set me back on the path I had chosen.

“That was achieved by sending your girl into subspace?” That’s where I was. The first time it happened I was afraid, this time it was so easy to slip into the alternate universe.

Edward smiled at me “That was an added bonus”

“Will you have to do maintenance often?” I didn’t know if there was a scheduled once a month submissive overhaul, the same way there was the three-thousand mile oil change. Instead of Jiffy-Lubed I would be Speedy-Spanked. That thought made me giggle.

“Are you going to share the joke?” Edward’s grin widened as I told him my Speedy-Spanked theory.

“I told you there are other ways and when time or circumstances allots for it I will choose one of those. However I can’t tell you how often that will happen. Isabella you gave me your submission, trusting me to always do the right thing. All I can tell you is that when it comes to your welfare I will do whatever is necessary. Your only job is to trust and obey, which you did magnificently”

I smiled at the word magnificently “Master your girl trust you and she loves you”

“That’s good to know that she trust me and better to hear that she loves me. Because I love her, very much” His hand was still on my chin as he kissed me softly.

“Now how about we take a bath?”

I agreed but voiced my concern about putting on my clothes. I hated to do that, always feeling so grimy with clean skin and dirty clothes. Edward came to my recue by bringing in a pair of his sweat pants and t-shirt that he had in his workout bag. He always carries a clean set of clothes for himself in the black tote.

He’s like my own private boy scout- always prepared.

The bath felt really good after my initial yelp from sitting my hot bottom into the water. Edward helped me out as much as he could by holding onto my cheeks until they got accustomed to the temperature, but it still hurt like hell. Leaning back against his chest I wondered how in the world I was going to be able to sit in the car for a six hour drive the next day. That thought brought to mind the question he had asked when we left Casey’s.

“Master it was a Monday night and your girl was working at the store…”

EPOV

Sitting in the warm water with Bella’s body between my legs and her back against my chest, my hands moved in small soothing circles over her stomach while I listened to the story.

Bella was working her part-time job at the grocery store, when she came out at ten o’clock to leave the old truck she drove wouldn’t start. She was going to go back inside to call Charlie when James knocked on her window asking if she needed any help. He lifted the hood, fiddled around with something, told her to turn the key and the truck started.

While she told me this I remained quiet wondering if he was the reason her truck was disabled in the first place. It would easy to remove a cable or a wire that would temporally immobilize the vehicle, and then effortlessly repair it.

Bella continued telling me that after James had gotten the truck started he followed her home under the pretence of seeing that she was safe. Not wanting her to be alone and break down along the way in the dark.

That would have played right into Bella’s submissive nature, her need to feel safe and protected. It also played along with the fact that she felt awkward and isolated so having someone care about her would have made an impression. If he did purposely disable the truck then he played his trump card well.

She continued to tell me that the next morning when she left for school, James was waiting for her. He said that he worried that perhaps the engine wouldn’t start again and she would need a ride. Bella told him that it was unnecessary and to his credit he backed off.

A few days later while she was at her locker he asked her out on a date. Bella said that she was reluctant because James was supposedly dating someone else. He assured her that they had broken up so after a few more attempts at a date Bella finally said yes. The relationship started out slowly with a few dates to movies, dinner and bowling. Gradually building up through natural progression to what she called an exclusive relationship.

Bella assured me that up until that night when he beat her with the belt he had never hit her before. There were times when James would grab her arm, squeeze her wrist and a few times he had shoved her into a locker or the wall. She would always discount the incidences as him needing to let off steam or reacting to something she had done. James also began to tell her where she could go and who she should be with. Belittling or yelling at her when she would go against his will. That was the stubborn streak in her coming through or maybe it was the fact that she loved her friends more then she loved him. Either way Bella said he could yell and scream all he wanted she wasn’t giving up her friends.

“Baby didn’t you recognize the signs?”

She shook her head “No. At the time, this girl didn’t know that there were signs. She didn’t know to back away. She thought that James just had a bad temper, never would have considered that he could be so full of hatred and violence. She truly had no clue and no one to talk to about it.”

Her reasons sounded plausible to me. In Seattle the school districts teach about domestic violence as part of the curriculum for heath class. The beginnings signs of abuse are clearly laid out; the possessiveness, the controlling, and the constant ridicule are all bright red flashing signs telling the girl to beware. Add into that any form of physical restraint or manhandling and the warning of it escalating to dangerous proportions couldn’t be any clearer. Young people are taught these facts along with given the phone numbers of places to contact if needed.

Forks High School had no such curriculum, which I think is preposterous. Small rural towns are no more immune to the realities of society then a large city. If anything they should be diligent in their education of personal awareness simply because they lack the resources that can be found in the city. Clinics, shelters, and women’s centers are all absent giving those with a problem no place to go. Their only option is to seek out someone who they cannot be sure is going to keep their confidence, or have the training needed to help them.

The water was starting to get cold and I knew it had to be close to eight o’clock, making us an hour late. We were going to have to leave soon or they might send out a search team to find us, but first I needed to know something.

“Isabella why didn’t you ever go out with someone else?” It seemed to me that if she had then maybe James wouldn’t have been so predominate in her life.

Bella’s head turned towards mine nuzzling into my neck “No one ever asked”

“Never?” she shook her head and I found that so hard to believe.

Jesus Christ are all the males here blind?

I’ve seen her high school picture she was fucking gorgeous. I don’t care how isolated she was, short of sitting in class picking her nose and farting I would have been all over her shit.

My arms tighten around her middle kissing the top of her head. Bella sighed not in that irritating way that annoys me but in a resigned way. I was going to get out of the water when she spoke “Your girl’s father is the chief of police. So that means that his children are either unruly because they think they can get away with it, or so goody-two-shoes that they would squeal. Besides the last thing a boy wants to do is upset the chief of police by dating his daughter and risk making an enemy because things didn’t work out.”

In there lies yet another reason why Bella was ostracized. That wasn’t anyone’s fault and I could understand the reluctance of teenagers to take a chance on pissing off a man that could make their life a living hell. That fear didn’t seem to bother James though, maybe after he got to know her, he realized that she was closed mouth about things. I also saw that James was a rather clever person who quickly figured out that there was no inter-personal communication between Bella and her father, leaving him safe to fulfill his plans.

Once we were out of the tub I put some more Lanolin on Bella’s bottom. It was still rather pink with an all around even color that shouldn’t bruise. That is the tricky part; the skin needs to be warmed up before the actual spanking begins. Then it is a matter of keeping the color spread evenly by paying attention to where each strike lands. I was sure there was no damage done but I was also sure that Bella would be feeling the tingle and the heat from the spanking for at least another day. That means that I would have to make sure to keep applying the ointment and checking on how she heals.

Bella looked rather sexy in my clothes; the grey sweat pants were way to long so she rolled the waist down to get a better fit. The white t-shirt was also big, going down to her thighs but that was a good thing because she refused to put back on her bra. The extra room shielded the shape of her breast although the light color didn’t hide anything else. Not that I minded her nipples poking out through the cotton. However I wasn’t sure who we would run into before she could dress properly and I didn’t want them to have a free show.

I’m not above her exhibitionism; I find it as erotic as she does as long as it’s done in the right atmosphere where the rules of conduct are clear. The last thing that I wanted to have happen was Jared to catch her dressed like that. Something told me that he didn’t care one bit if Bella was HO-quaht, that man wanted my woman.

My woman who was standing there wearing my clothes, fixing her hair in the mirror with my hairbrush, in a fashion that shows off my collar and wiggling her butt that is pink from my attentions. She’s mine and that motherfucker was going to know it.

Bella insisted on fixing the bed while I packed up the tote. She eyed me with a coy smile as I wiped off the black leather paddle with disinfectant. “Did you use that?”

“Yes” I told her throwing the wipe into the garbage and putting the paddle away.

Zipping the tote up I realized that Bella was still watching me with a strange expression that was somewhere between surprise and satisfaction.

“You disapprove?”

She had listed paddling as a high number on her new limits. That’s why I chose that implement as a way of saving my hand. Because let’s face it, after a while the contact begins to sting, which reduces impact. In order to prolong the session something has to used to achieve the desired effect that both of us are looking for.

“No Master, this one completely approves. She just didn’t realize that you had stopped using your hand”

That’s good, if I do my job right there shouldn’t be any detection on her part, the intensity of the sensations should flow from one toy to another. The expression on her face told me she had something else on her mind.

“Ask me”

“Your girl was wondering when you made the switch. Was it before she started begging you to stop?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact most of the session was with the paddle”

A look of pure satisfaction came over her face that made my heart soar with pride at her own fulfillment. Pulling Bella close to me I kissed her passionately while my hand moved under the hem of the shirt she was wearing and dipping into the pants to feel the warm wetness I was looking for.

My purpose wasn’t to bring her any sexual satisfaction; it was solely to reiterate my expectations of her continuing with the task I had given. However the moan that resonated in my mouth along with the firmness of the clit under my fingers told me my girl was not only prepared for me she was very needy. And she was going to stay that way, for at least a little while longer.

Pulling back from her mouth and her sex, Bella let out a whimper that was not making my hard-on any easier to ignore. The lust in her eyes was staggering and I had to search my brain to come up with the words I wanted to say.

“Now that your body is prepared for me, see that it remains that way”

“Yes Sir” Her voice was weak and I half expected her to beg for an orgasm. Instead Bella lowered her eyes took in a deep breath and gave herself over to her submission.

“Good girl” I told her with pride taking one last look around the room before we left.

The heavy rain had slowed to a steady drizzle that had not stopped since we been here. After getting Bella into the car and the tote bag back into the trunk I put the room key into the drop off box outside of the office. Getting back into the car I could tell that Bella was uncomfortable. Her body language was screaming arousal.

I had just made the turn onto the 101 when Bella’s breathing started to deepen. I half expected as much, due to how tender her bottom was from the spanking. That alone would be enough to fuel her desire. Glancing over I could see that her nipples were diamond hard. Bella had her thighs pressed tightly together as she wiggled her hips making it very clear what she was doing.

“Isabella you are being naughty”

Looking back at the road I couldn’t tell if the quick gasp was surprise from the word naughty or at being caught. I figured it would be better if I took care of both.

“Would you care to tell me why you are stimulating my pussy without permission?” Shifting my eyes I could see Bella lower her head but she said nothing. That was a good thing since I wasn’t done and she was already in trouble.

“You are sitting there clinching your thighs together and wiggling against the seam like a bitch in heat amounts to the same thing as masturbating. I know you are aroused and perhaps had you asked I might have allowed you release. As it is now there is not a chance in hell of that happening. So spread your knees wide apart, sit back and stay still.”

There was no need for her to answer me, glancing over I could see the blush on her face and I was sure that the pang of humiliation she was feeling only added to her need. That was ok, because I was dealing with my own throbbing dick. Had we the time I would have pulled over somewhere to take care of both of us, as it was Bella’s phone started playing ‘Love Shack’.

I knew it was Leah calling, looking at the clock I realized that we were over an hour late and was surprised that she hadn’t called before. Then again Bella’s phone was in her purse, which she had left in the car when we were at the motel.

Bella looked over at me unsure what to do. She didn’t need my permission to answer yet I gave it to her anyway “Talk to your sister”

Bella fished her phone out of her purse, flipping it open to put an end to that stupid song. I was going to have to ask about the significance of the ring tone later.

“Hi”

oh god

I practically groan from the twinge that shot through my dick. Bella’s voice was so breathy it sounded like she was on the verge of an orgasm.

“…we’re on our way…in about ten minutes…no I’m fine…I’m fine Leah”

She didn’t sound fine to me, Bella had that tone in her voice that lets me know she needs to be fucked. That thought made me chuckle as I listened to the rest of the one sided conversation.

“...we just hit the rez now…alright bye”

Tucking the phone back into her purse Bella grinned “It was raining so hard that they didn’t get started on time, but now everyone is there and Leah was just wondering if we had left the motel yet because they are waiting for us”

I shot her a look of shock then chuckled “News travels fast”

She giggled along with me nodding “Welcome to small town USA.”

Pulling up in front of the house she was right they were all waiting for us. Looking over at her state of dress her breasts were very visibly excited. Reaching in the back seat I grabbed my sweatshirt. It was still damp but she wouldn’t have to wear it long. Handing it to Bella she gave me a curious look. Not saying anything I ran the back of my hand over her nipples.

“Oh…” she blushed “That bad?”

“I like it.” I grinned “I just prefer that they don’t get to like it.” my head inclined to the five males standing on the porch.

By the time I had her door open Bella had pulled the hoodie over her head and was tugging it down over her thighs as she got out. She was swimming in my clothing and still looked sexy as hell. Jacob came down off the porch wrapping Bella in a hug.

“Are you alright?”

“I’m fine” and she was.

Jacob gave her the once over glancing at me before looking back at Bella. “I couldn’t get to you, Sam told Emery and Paul not to let me out of the chair. They wouldn’t let me up.”

“I was fine Jake, I knew you were there…” her comment stung a little that someone else could bring her comfort until she added “…and I could feel Edward right behind me. I knew that he wouldn’t let anything happen to me and the last thing you need is to get in trouble. So it was better that way.”

He nodded then smirked “What did it feel like to hit that son of a bitch?”

Bella blushed “I don’t know it happen so fast…” she held her palm up “…and it hurt my hand”

“Is it ok?”

Jacob inspected her hand the same way I had done earlier, even placing a kiss in the center of her palm before pulling her back into a hug and calling her a name I didn’t understand. Had the exchange occurred with anyone other than Jacob the jealousy I was feeling would have been unbearable. As it was I quashed them with the knowledge that their relationship was that of siblings and I would have treated Alice the same way.

“Bella are you going dressed like that?” Leah called from porch.

Bella turned to look at her “No I don’t even have under ware on”

“Well hurry up, I’m starving”

Bella rolled her eyes at me “I’ll get you a clean sweat shirt?”

I nodded “That would be great”

We followed Bella onto the porch she walked to Leah who was appraising Bella’s appearance. Shaking her head they both went inside while Jacob handed me a beer, I could hear Charlie through the screen door asking Bella where she had been. Apparently the word of our motel room tryst hadn’t reached his ears yet.

“Yeah where the hell were you two?” I guess Seth hadn’t been informed either.

“Ah…it was a trying afternoon and we needed alone time to talk” I took a swig from the bottle while Paul laughed.

“Is that what you call it? I guess you could talk during…”

Jared cut him off before the real crudeness started “Is Bella alright? Did he hurt her?”

It was genuine concern and I couldn’t fault the guy for that “No he didn’t hurt her and she’s fine…now” I added the now to let him know that it was I who had made my woman better.

Quil spoke up “I don’t know how in the hell you didn’t rip his arm off”

I shrugged listening to Bella in the house calling Seth’s name “I was afraid if I did anything he would have hurt her. I was bidding my time waiting for the right moment to step in…”

The calling became louder and Seth yelled towards the door that he was outside. Bella opened the screen door coming out on the porch with my sweat shirt in her hand and not one covering the white t-shirt she was wearing. I tried to express my disapproval with her attire or rather lack of, with my eyes but Bella wasn’t looking at me as she handed me the hoodie.

“Not you” she informed Seth while her eyes went to Jacob “Where is my dog? They said to ask you”

Jacob’s expression turned almost guilty as he stumble over his words “ahh…yeah about…that” while he was trying to pacify her Paul ever the one to make a comment had to say something “Nice beamers Bells”

That’s why I gave her the damn sweatshirt in the first damn place

She didn’t seem to care as her whole face turned red. Only this wasn’t from blushing Bella was angry. Grabbing the back of the shirt it pulled tight against her skin while she yelled “Beamers? There are your fucking beamers! Now where is my dog?”

Charlie’s voice from inside the door warned her about cursing while she stared down Jacob and I thanked god that she released the slack on the back of the her shirt.

“Bells calm down. He’s alright; in fact he’s probably going to have the night of his life”

“Jacob William Black Where Is My Dog” Each word came out through angry clenched lips.

He didn’t answer her as it looked like he was still searching for the words to say. However Seth didn’t seem to have any problem telling her. “His services were needed”

“What does that mean?” turning her frustration to Seth

“He’s on a booty call”

No comments: